Jump to topic:

DDO Mafia Awards Open Nomination Rounds

daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 6:40:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
The DDO Mafia Awards are still alive, and today is the beginning of the nomination rounds. In this round, you can nominate up to 2 nominees for each category. The 3 nominees that receive the most nomination votes will go to the final voting round. Remember, this encompasses games that ended on July 29th to games that ended today. The nomination round ends at Midnight of Friday (The start of Friday) on EST.

Here are the award categories.

MVP (Best player in DDO mafia for that Half-Year)

Town Player of the Half-Year (Player who plays the most Pro-Town when town and helps town the most when town)

Mafia Player of the Half-Year (Player who helps the mafia the most when playing on the mafia side)

Fake Claimer of the Half-Year (Player who is determined to be the best at Fake-Claiming in the Half-Year)

Most Improved Player (Player who has improved the most in the Half-Year)

Influential Player of the Half-Year (Player who is the best at influencing the town to do what that player wants)

Deducer of the Half-Year (Player who is the best at figuring out roles and game situations in the Half-Year)

Game of the Half-Year (The Mafia game that was the most fun while being balanced as well)
#FeeltheFreezerBern
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 6:43:52 PM
inb4 sarcastic remark from Danielle about how people on DDO like giving each other awards but she doesn't care! How cool is she to not care?! but of course, she cares just enough to write up a long rant about it and laugh at the concept. Can I nominate Danielle for that award?
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 6:44:33 PM
At 1/28/2013 6:43:52 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
inb4 sarcastic remark from Danielle about how people on DDO like giving each other awards but she doesn't care! How cool is she to not care?! but of course, she cares just enough to write up a long rant about it and laugh at the concept. Can I nominate Danielle for that award?

Stick to the standard award categories.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 6:48:45 PM
I actually want to string together some nominations but my memory is terrible. I'll look over some past games later to see if anything comes to mind.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.