Jump to topic:

Singer Mafia DP2

daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 7:17:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Well, this was sad... I had to modkill Freddie Mercury by my own hand... This makes me feel like crap. Also, I had to modkill Jack Johnson. Anyways, onto the NK scene!

Whitney Houston was walking down the street in the night, singing heartwarming songs. She arrived at the Drug Dealer's place, and the Drug Dealer gave her a lot, all for free. "This is some good stuff. Have more." When Whitney got home, she immediately tried the drug, entranced so much. This one was way more addicting than normal drugs. Whitney kept going and going. The next morning, the town found Whitney dead in the bath.

Dead in the Night:

TUF- Whitney Houston- Whitney Houston, you were very popular for emotional songs that could help heal the heart. Thus, you are the DOCTOR. Each night, you may target a player, and they will be protected from Night Kills.

You win with the town.

TheDebateKid- Freddie Mercury- Freddie Mercury, the most well-rounded singer in my opinion, and my personal favorite. You are the GODFATHER because no one would think that I would put you on the mafia side, which you are on. You are also the Mafia JOAT. Here are your actions.

1.Cult-ivator- You are very influential in making people want to join along with you. You may recruit one random player from the cult side to the mafia side.
2.Redirector- You can command people to do your whim. You can select one player, and send all night actions that would target that player to another player of your choosing.
3.Roleblocker- You often stop people in their tracks when a song of yours comes up. You may target one player, and that one player can"t perform NAs for that night.

You win when the mafia consists of 50% or more of the remaining players.(Note: Modkilled)

TheAntidoter- Jack Johnson- Jack Johnson, you are one of the most, if not the most, good-hearted singers. You sing Folk Rock, and you are a really good person, and helping charities which you feel are also good. Thus, you are the COP. Each night, you may target a player, and they will be either Innocent or Guilty.

You win with the town.(Note: Modkilled)

Lynched last DP:

BullDiesel- Justin Bieber- Justin Bieber, you are a very divisive issue. The ones who are on your side love you so much that they cut if you do bad things. The ones who are against you loathe you with a passion. You are the CULT RECRUITER. Each night, you may target a player. That player may join your side, the cult side. If you attempt to recruit scum, you die. If you die, the cult can"t recruit anymore. If you die, the remaining members of the cult get a unique option.

You win when the cult consists of 50% or more of the remaining players.

TA and TDK were modkilled because they had a non-moderated approved real-life chat about the game, and they discussed specific details of the game.

Living Players List:
1. TUF(2)
2. Lannan13
3. FrackJack
4. Buddamoose
5. RoyalPaladin
6. Noumena/SocialPinko
7. Misery
8. Mestari
9. Drafterman
10. Fourtrouble

With 10 players living, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

TUF(2) has replaced QuarterExchange
#FeeltheFreezerBern
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 7:21:19 PM
FOS FT for not voting Bull last DP, and keeping his vote on me the entire time. You can't tell me this isn't personal now. Seriously. Every game we have played in. I almost feel like this is harrassment.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 7:25:09 PM
VTL Ft for a character/role claim. He defended Bull so hard (not with arguments of course) and basically fluffed his way through 300+ posts last Dp. Besides getting some info on, imo, a suspicious player we might even be able to get him active and posting analysis.

Also, on an unrelated note, something we learned from the OP. Mafia knew there was a cult (as evinced in TA's role description- under the recruitment power) so going after Bull doesn't necessarily make one town. I can't remember if it was Drafter or Mestari who initially called out Bull as possibly cult. Whichever one it was, we should keep an eye on.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 7:29:28 PM
CLAIMS LIST

-Dead

10. Bull_Diesel- Justin Beiber- Cult recruiter- cult
7. TUF- Whitney Houston- Doctor- town
14. TheDebateKid- Freddie Mercury- Mafia JOAT (Rb, redirector, cult recruiter)- mafia
13. TheAntidoter- Jack Johnson- Cop- town

-Role Claims

2. Lannan13- Flo-Rida- Vanilla
11. Drafterman- Michael Jackson- Popular townie
8. Misery- Elvis Presley- Jailer
5. RoyalPaladin- ???- NP3 Suicide/Uber powerful active role

-Character Claim

12. Fourtrouble- Lil Wayne
9. Mestari- R. Kelly

-No Claim

1. QuarterExchange
3. FrackJack
4. Buddamoose
6. Noumena/SocialPinko
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 7:30:43 PM
General rule about FT- If he acts incredibily scummy, he usually is scum, pretty cut and dry.

VTL FT.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 7:34:38 PM
I didn't want to lynch Bull, big deal. I thought his Mason claim was better left until he could prove himself. I explained why I doubted Cult would claim Mason that early. I was wrong. How does that make me scummy?
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 7:35:56 PM
VTL FourTrouble

I suspect Mestari because he tends to take control of the DP when he's Mafia at least from what I remember . . .
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 7:36:28 PM
At 1/28/2013 7:34:38 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
I didn't want to lynch Bull, big deal. I thought his Mason claim was better left until he could prove himself. I explained why I doubted Cult would claim Mason that early. I was wrong. How does that make me scummy?

It seems like you defended bull in hopes that he was town, to make you look confirmed. You did the same thing in Christmas mafia too.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 7:36:59 PM
At 1/28/2013 7:30:43 PM, TUF wrote:
General rule about FT- If he acts incredibily scummy, he usually is scum, pretty cut and dry.

VTL FT.

Actually, no. You guys simply have no clue what scummy behavior is so you'll keep calling me scummy for just playin' the way I do.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 7:39:11 PM
At 1/28/2013 7:36:28 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/28/2013 7:34:38 PM, FourTrouble wrote:

It seems like you defended bull in hopes that he was town, to make you look confirmed. You did the same thing in Christmas mafia too.

I've also done it as town. I recommend you expand your meta reference to include my town games as well. Actually, only reason I defend town-reads as scum is cause I do it as town...
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 7:40:57 PM
At 1/28/2013 7:35:56 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
VTL FourTrouble

I suspect Mestari because he tends to take control of the DP when he's Mafia at least from what I remember . . .

Why is your vote on me instead of Mestari?
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 7:41:48 PM
The argument against Bull was iron clad. The fact that he called it "leader" and that Justin Bieber screams "Cult" really has no defense.

VTL FT
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 7:43:10 PM
FT, you're reasoning in defense of Bull isn't my point (though it was clearly flawed- since proving his role wouldn't prove his affiliation). The point is that you went through the Dp refusing to expand on your conclusions or the reasoning you used to come to them. If this is just your meta, I'd suggest revisiting it. Claim pl0x.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 7:55:10 PM
At 1/28/2013 7:54:01 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 1/28/2013 7:45:42 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
About to get laid by Honey Boo Boo's mom

FT(2/6)- (Noumena, TUF(2))

VTL FT
About to get laid by Honey Boo Boo's mom

FT(2/6)- (Noumena, TUF(2))
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 7:58:38 PM
So Drafter doesn't have a vote eh?
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 8:52:01 PM
At 1/28/2013 7:40:57 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 1/28/2013 7:35:56 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
VTL FourTrouble

Why is your vote on me instead of Mestari?

I want your claim. After that, I'll vote for Mestari.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 8:54:32 PM
Ok, I have proof that FourTrouble is mafia. I have a Role Adding role; each night, I can pick someone to allow him to use his role twice. This is similar to FrackJack's role, but FrackJack is confirmed because he picked me last night, so I got to pick two people. I picked Misery and FourTrouble, and neither Drafter and I can vote, meaning that FourTrouble is Mafia because two townies were stripped of their votes.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 8:56:40 PM
At 1/28/2013 8:54:32 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
Ok, I have proof that FourTrouble is mafia. I have a Role Adding role; each night, I can pick someone to allow him to use his role twice. This is similar to FrackJack's role, but FrackJack is confirmed because he picked me last night, so I got to pick two people. I picked Misery and FourTrouble, and neither Drafter and I can vote, meaning that FourTrouble is Mafia because two townies were stripped of their votes.

And what of Misery?
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 9:05:36 PM
At 1/28/2013 8:56:40 PM, drafterman wrote:

And what of Misery?

Misery claimed yesterday.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 9:22:52 PM
At 1/28/2013 9:05:36 PM, royalpaladin wrote:

And what of Misery?

Could he not be lying?
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 9:27:23 PM
At 1/28/2013 9:22:52 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 1/28/2013 9:05:36 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
I picked Misery and FourTrouble, and neither Drafter and I can vote, meaning that FourTrouble is Mafia because two townies were stripped of their votes.

And what of Misery?

Could he not be lying?

^^This, but FT's defense of the culty is mighty suspicious in its own right
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 9:27:42 PM

Im confused.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 9:36:05 PM
It makes sense for royal to motivate misery (jailer), but not ft who claimed a negative utility role.

He said its random, so he might as well claim randomized vote stealer. If true, then that he landed on town isn't incriminating.

Royal, why did you choose FT?
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 9:40:27 PM
I'm leaning on royal being scum, possibly with FT. FT gets major suspicion based off of last phase, so why anyone would double his role, even after having admitted it is negative utility boggles my mind.

Motivating misery doesn't negate this, as they can just treat him as an RBer.

I say FT is scum too, political or another kind of vote stealer. The randomization is merely a ploy to allow him to steal town votes with impunity. This pairing makes sense since they'd have reason FT would be lynched today, so they are bussing him, while at the same time making royal look town as a victim of the vote steal. Royal is known for being targeted by mafia as mafia to look pro town.

Of the two, FT is higher priority.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2013 10:04:50 PM

lol well you figured out my role... As I explained, I have no control over my role. daytona selects a random person each night and takes away their vote during the following Day.

I'm town though, just look at D1. I was pretty clear about the fact I had a problematic role which I had no control over.