Jump to topic:

Pokemon: The Era of Bad Decisions

The_Master_Riddler
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 10:18:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Hey guys, for all you Pokemon fans out there, I want to hear your views about Pokemon. Me, I think Pokemon is now starting to become stupid. When the t.v. show Pokemon Best Wishes came out, they really messed up the series. Ash was literally acting stupider than Team Rocket. Also, Nintendo has seem to have lost their ability to be creative. I mean what kind of name is Pokemon Black and White? Then, they come up with Black 2 ans White 2. And now, they don't even use names. They use letters with the most recent edition of Pokemon. Pokemon Y and Pokemon X. Now I might be over reacting, but I think Pokemon will in fact be like Chaotic: forgotten about. It is a surprise they made it this long.
Stay Alive, Solve Riddles
The_Master_Riddler
P.S. Can I have your autograph?
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 10:56:30 PM
When pokemon red and blue came out, it was the greatest multiplayer video game of all time as far as I'm concerned.

You play at home, training your team then go to school and battle your friends for bragging rights? This was revolutionary for me. Unfortunately it didn't remain popular in my circles of friends for long and I dropped off mid-gold/silver era.

Now, I'm 26 and considering buying a 3DS so I can play X/Y simply because it's the first pokemon from a third-person perspective (and also because with the internet, I should be able to find people to play with)

I don't know about the show; I never saw Ash get up to Giovanni in the show (I remember him fighting the lightning guy, but ugh if I can remember much past that). I can only imagine it went on and on and on.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 10:43:18 AM
I find it odd that team rocket actually does **** instead of standby for comedy relief.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!