Jump to topic:

Yu-Gi-Oh/DuelingNetwork

Warabe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2013 11:19:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Alas, to my dissapointment there's no actual "Games" aspect to this subforum, but rather it's a "Game" forum. Singular as opposed to plural.

Anyway, in my now recent advent back to the land of the internet, I have decided to resume a hobby of being fairly good at the game of Yu-Gi-Oh. I have an account of the website known as "duelingnetwork" and I'm wondering if I'm the only one on this site who plays it.

If there are others who are like me out there, feel free to add me so that we could play a match or two sometime.

Username: Warabe
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2013 10:42:13 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 1/29/2013 11:19:13 PM, Warabe wrote:
Alas, to my dissapointment there's no actual "Games" aspect to this subforum, but rather it's a "Game" forum. Singular as opposed to plural.

Anyway, in my now recent advent back to the land of the internet, I have decided to resume a hobby of being fairly good at the game of Yu-Gi-Oh. I have an account of the website known as "duelingnetwork" and I'm wondering if I'm the only one on this site who plays it.

If there are others who are like me out there, feel free to add me so that we could play a match or two sometime.

Username: Warabe

I play it.

Username: TheAntidoter
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!