Total Posts:61|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

BEGINNER(New Player) MAFIA DP3 [Bull_Diesel]

Bull_Diesel
Posts: 1,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2013 7:27:37 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Night Phase 2 is over!

Day Phase 3 has begun!

Died in the night:

Previously Killed:

TDK (1) : Mayor
TUF: Goon
LOCKE33: Jailor/ 1 shot execution ability

Living Players:

3. Merida
4.Rice
5."Johnny
6."Budda
7. TA
8. Ishall

10. Lannan13
11. Four Trouble
lannan13
Posts: 23,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2013 7:29:33 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
The mafia was awefully quiet last night phase somethin' funny must be going on.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2013 7:44:43 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I think TA replaced TDK and plus TDK didn't claim last DP so
VTL TA
for claim.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2013 9:13:15 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
So no one died, but yet the Jailer is dead.

I need to catch up.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2013 9:13:30 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/1/2013 9:13:15 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
So no one died, but yet the Jailer is dead.

I need to catch up.

Tonight that is.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2013 9:15:41 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'm also going to make a "drafterlist" if I can.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2013 9:21:32 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Who did Merida Replace?

I'm making a list and Need to see if there's been any claims from that slot yet.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2013 9:28:16 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Wait. It seems Merida replaced Misery, who never claimed.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
ishallannoyyo
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2013 10:50:41 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
OK, so far I think Budda is town or TP at the least, but not mafia. In DP1, he called out TUF and wanted him to claim. If Budda was mafia, why would he draw attention to TUF's scummy actions so early in the game knowing that people agreed with him?
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2013 11:02:33 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/1/2013 10:50:41 AM, ishallannoyyo wrote:
OK, so far I think Budda is town or TP at the least, but not mafia. In DP1, he called out TUF and wanted him to claim. If Budda was mafia, why would he draw attention to TUF's scummy actions so early in the game knowing that people agreed with him?

Free town Credibility. Think about it.

If I Called Buddha scum when you did, you would be more likely to agree with me.

It would be buddying.

As we say in beginners game 12.4, Buddhamoose says he likes to bus early.

I personally believe he is town, but It is not out of the question like you are.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
ishallannoyyo
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2013 11:09:25 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/1/2013 11:02:33 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 2/1/2013 10:50:41 AM, ishallannoyyo wrote:
OK, so far I think Budda is town or TP at the least, but not mafia. In DP1, he called out TUF and wanted him to claim. If Budda was mafia, why would he draw attention to TUF's scummy actions so early in the game knowing that people agreed with him?

Free town Credibility. Think about it.

If I Called Buddha scum when you did, you would be more likely to agree with me.

It would be buddying.

As we say in beginners game 12.4, Buddhamoose says he likes to bus early.

I personally believe he is town, but It is not out of the question like you are.

Yes, but his bussing was so early and with such conviction, I don't think that it would be smart for mafia to bus so early on.

Bull has informed me that my 2X voting was only for the last DP when I activated it.
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2013 11:15:49 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/1/2013 11:09:25 AM, ishallannoyyo wrote:
At 2/1/2013 11:02:33 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 2/1/2013 10:50:41 AM, ishallannoyyo wrote:
OK, so far I think Budda is town or TP at the least, but not mafia. In DP1, he called out TUF and wanted him to claim. If Budda was mafia, why would he draw attention to TUF's scummy actions so early in the game knowing that people agreed with him?

Free town Credibility. Think about it.

If I Called Buddha scum when you did, you would be more likely to agree with me.

It would be buddying.

As we say in beginners game 12.4, Buddhamoose says he likes to bus early.

I personally believe he is town, but It is not out of the question like you are.

Yes, but his bussing was so early and with such conviction, I don't think that it would be smart for mafia to bus so early on.

Bull has informed me that my 2X voting was only for the last DP when I activated it.

Hmm...

So you are in essence just a confirmed vanilla?

I do agree with you there.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2013 11:26:51 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/1/2013 11:02:33 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 2/1/2013 10:50:41 AM, ishallannoyyo wrote:
OK, so far I think Budda is town or TP at the least, but not mafia. In DP1, he called out TUF and wanted him to claim. If Budda was mafia, why would he draw attention to TUF's scummy actions so early in the game knowing that people agreed with him?

Free town Credibility. Think about it.

If I Called Buddha scum when you did, you would be more likely to agree with me.

It would be buddying.

As we say in beginners game 12.4, Buddhamoose says he likes to bus early.

I personally believe he is town, but It is not out of the question like you are.

Actually FT was the one who bussed me. I hate bussing early, you lying for any particular reason?

VTL Antidoter
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2013 11:48:55 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/1/2013 11:26:51 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 2/1/2013 11:02:33 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 2/1/2013 10:50:41 AM, ishallannoyyo wrote:
OK, so far I think Budda is town or TP at the least, but not mafia. In DP1, he called out TUF and wanted him to claim. If Budda was mafia, why would he draw attention to TUF's scummy actions so early in the game knowing that people agreed with him?

Free town Credibility. Think about it.

If I Called Buddha scum when you did, you would be more likely to agree with me.

It would be buddying.

As we say in beginners game 12.4, Buddhamoose says he likes to bus early.

I personally believe he is town, but It is not out of the question like you are.

Actually FT was the one who bussed me. I hate bussing early, you lying for any particular reason?

VTL Antidoter

I'm sorry sir, I can't cross the Streams.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2013 11:55:28 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/1/2013 7:44:43 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I think TA replaced TDK and plus TDK didn't claim last DP so
VTL TA
for claim.

In regards to this: I claim bulletproof.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
lannan13
Posts: 23,063
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2013 12:00:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Unvote
VTL Mirida for claim.
I don't think Mirida has even posted in DP2
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2013 12:17:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/1/2013 11:55:28 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 2/1/2013 7:44:43 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I think TA replaced TDK and plus TDK didn't claim last DP so
VTL TA
for claim.

In regards to this: I claim bulletproof.

Unvote
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2013 12:19:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I just realized, both town random roles have been outted and confirmed(1 thru death). Anti is scum by process of elimination for claiming bulletproof.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2013 12:24:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Role Structure:

Godfather
Mafia Support
Mafioso

Town Random- Ishall(Role-copier?)
Town Protective- Jailor/(1-shot execution)
Town Random- TDK(Mayor)
Town Power
Town Investigative

Neutral Evil

Neutral Random- TA(Bulletproof)

TP BP Survivor Hooooooooo!
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2013 12:25:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/1/2013 12:24:59 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Role Structure:

Godfather
Mafia Support
Mafioso

Town Random- Ishall(Role-copier?)
Town Protective-
Town Random- TDK(Mayor)
Town Power- Locke(Jailor/1-shot Execution)
Town Investigative

Fix'd

Neutral Evil

Neutral Random- TA(Bulletproof)

TP BP Survivor Hooooooooo!
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2013 12:30:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Its either Ishy or TA as scum given the role set-up right now

VTL TA

We can afford to lynch a TP btw(i assume neutral= TP?) with lynching TuF and no NK.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2013 12:32:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/1/2013 12:30:15 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Its either Ishy or TA as scum given the role set-up right now

VTL TA

We can afford to lynch a TP btw(i assume neutral= TP?) with lynching TuF and no NK.

You consider IShall on the table when he is MOD-CONFIRMED?

Scum here.

VTL Buddhamoose
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2013 12:35:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/1/2013 12:32:11 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 2/1/2013 12:30:15 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Its either Ishy or TA as scum given the role set-up right now

VTL TA

We can afford to lynch a TP btw(i assume neutral= TP?) with lynching TuF and no NK.

You consider IShall on the table when he is MOD-CONFIRMED?

Scum here.

VTL Buddhamoose

Ishall's ROLE was mod-confirmed. Not affiliation, so uhhh yeah. If you end up town, thats the only viable logical possibility. Btw, you arent even going to address the fact that you claimed a role that CC's Ishy's?

Well if you think she is town, then that by PoE makes you scum. Good job not paying attention anti
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2013 12:37:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/1/2013 12:35:40 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 2/1/2013 12:32:11 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 2/1/2013 12:30:15 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Its either Ishy or TA as scum given the role set-up right now

VTL TA

We can afford to lynch a TP btw(i assume neutral= TP?) with lynching TuF and no NK.

You consider IShall on the table when he is MOD-CONFIRMED?

Scum here.

VTL Buddhamoose

Ishall's ROLE was mod-confirmed. Not affiliation, so uhhh yeah. If you end up town, thats the only viable logical possibility. Btw, you arent even going to address the fact that you claimed a role that CC's Ishy's?

Well if you think she is town, then that by PoE makes you scum. Good job not paying attention anti

PM of TDK.

" MAYOR, you may at any time send me a message and I will confirm you in the DP thread as MAYOR. Once you have revealed yourself, you will become a DOUBLEVOTER and a confirmed town player. "

BULL****.

He is CONF town with his double-vote on TUF.

Obv Scum is Obv.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2013 12:42:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/1/2013 12:37:36 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 2/1/2013 12:35:40 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 2/1/2013 12:32:11 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 2/1/2013 12:30:15 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Its either Ishy or TA as scum given the role set-up right now

VTL TA

We can afford to lynch a TP btw(i assume neutral= TP?) with lynching TuF and no NK.

You consider IShall on the table when he is MOD-CONFIRMED?

Scum here.

VTL Buddhamoose

Ishall's ROLE was mod-confirmed. Not affiliation, so uhhh yeah. If you end up town, thats the only viable logical possibility. Btw, you arent even going to address the fact that you claimed a role that CC's Ishy's?

Well if you think she is town, then that by PoE makes you scum. Good job not paying attention anti

PM of TDK.

" MAYOR, you may at any time send me a message and I will confirm you in the DP thread as MAYOR. Once you have revealed yourself, you will become a DOUBLEVOTER and a confirmed town player. "

BULL****.

He is CONF town with his double-vote on TUF.


Obv Scum is Obv.

Ishall took his role not his affiliation. Are you going to continue to ignore the fact that if Ishy is town, you are scum by PoE? I'm just saying, if you flip town, then Ishy has to be scum according to the role-set up. I find it unlikely, but what other possibility would there be at that point?
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2013 12:46:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/1/2013 12:42:00 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 2/1/2013 12:37:36 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 2/1/2013 12:35:40 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 2/1/2013 12:32:11 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 2/1/2013 12:30:15 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Its either Ishy or TA as scum given the role set-up right now

VTL TA

We can afford to lynch a TP btw(i assume neutral= TP?) with lynching TuF and no NK.

You consider IShall on the table when he is MOD-CONFIRMED?

Scum here.

VTL Buddhamoose

Ishall's ROLE was mod-confirmed. Not affiliation, so uhhh yeah. If you end up town, thats the only viable logical possibility. Btw, you arent even going to address the fact that you claimed a role that CC's Ishy's?

Well if you think she is town, then that by PoE makes you scum. Good job not paying attention anti

PM of TDK.

" MAYOR, you may at any time send me a message and I will confirm you in the DP thread as MAYOR. Once you have revealed yourself, you will become a DOUBLEVOTER and a confirmed town player. "

BULL****.

He is CONF town with his double-vote on TUF.


Obv Scum is Obv.

Ishall took his role not his affiliation. Are you going to continue to ignore the fact that if Ishy is town, you are scum by PoE? I'm just saying, if you flip town, then Ishy has to be scum according to the role-set up. I find it unlikely, but what other possibility would there be at that point?

Premise 1: Once revealed, DOUBLEVOTER and a confirmed town player.
Premise 2: Is a confirmed doublevoter.
Conclusion: IS a confirmed town player.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2013 1:18:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I need to start work but let me make this brutally clear for you Antidoter:

1) I was never trying to say Ishy was scum. In fact I think quite the opposite presently.
2) My statement was a logical conclusion based off the game set-up.

Premise 1: There are three random roles in the game
Premise 1a: Two are town
Premise 1b: One is Neutral(TP)

Premise 2: TBK was a town random role
Premise 2b: This means there are two random roles alive
Premise 2c: One is town, one is neutral(TP)

Premise 3: You and Ishall have both claimed random roles

Conclusion: you and Ishy cannot both be town, but one of you is

My statement was utterly conditional upon your affiliation.

I.E.: If you are scum, ishy is town, and vice versa

Now here is the major mistake you are making, YOU ARE IGNORING THAT YOU CC'D ISHY, in regards to both of you being "random" roles. In fact, laughably so, you are arguing that Ishy is town. WELL GUESS WHAT, I AGREE WITH YOU YA DUNCE! THATS WHY MY VOTE IS ON YOU

THIS DE FACTO BY PROCESS OF ELIMINATION MAKES YOU SCUM if you are correct.

*FACEPALM*

You really arent that bright if you cant see that >_>
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2013 1:24:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/1/2013 1:18:17 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
I need to start work but let me make this brutally clear for you Antidoter:

1) I was never trying to say Ishy was scum. In fact I think quite the opposite presently.

Which Is what I was trying to say.
2) My statement was a logical conclusion based off the game set-up.
Not so.

tart Protective: capable of or intended to protect someone or something

Premise 1: There are two random roles in the game
Premise 1a: Two are town

Premise 2: TBK was a town random role
Premise 2b: This means there is 1 random role alive
Premise 2c: One is town.

Premise 3: IShall is a random role.

Conclusion: Ishy is town.

My statement was utterly conditional upon your affiliation.

I.E.: If you are scum, ishy is town, and vice versa

Now here is the major mistake you are making, YOU ARE IGNORING THAT YOU CC'D ISHY,

I am not ignoring , I am stating that it is not true.
in regards to both of you being "random" roles.
Which is also not true.

In fact, laughably so, you are arguing that Ishy is town. WELL GUESS WHAT, I AGREE WITH YOU YA DUNCE! THATS WHY MY VOTE IS ON YOU
And you couldn't resist an insult to prove your point.

THIS DE FACTO BY PROCESS OF ELIMINATION MAKES YOU SCUM if you are correct.
Your line of reasoning is flawed.

*FACEPALM*

You really arent that bright if you cant see that >_>

And what is the point of the above?
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!