Total Posts:59|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Supernatural Apocalypse Mafia - Day Phase 3

Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2013 3:56:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Dead last DP

Buddamoose - The Cerberus - The Cerberus was a multi-headed hound whom guarded the river Styx. His sole duty was to prevent anybody who entered from ever escaping. However, many have been able to bribe or manipulate the creature in order to pass through without eternal suffering. The Cerberus wins with the Fiends of Nature.

Dead in the Night

Royal - The Four Horsemen - The Four Horsemen arrived at the beginning of the apocalypse to quite literally unleash hell on earth. The White Horse represented Conquest and the ability to influence others or make them subjects through victory. The Red Horse represents War and the internal strife it causes. The Black Horse represents Famine and disease. The Pale Horse represents Death. Royal win with herself.


The Four Horsemen have been eliminated.

Upon the death of the Four Horsemen the Lord has come to speak to humanity. First, however, wielding his mighty sword he slayed Ziz and the Behemoth. "Sons, daughters" spoke The Lord, "False prophets are among you. They have influenced your ways. Cursed be those that follow the false ways. One prophet, the most powerful, remains. His name is Lucifer and he has taken the body of a vessel. Stay true to your faith and fear not, for I shall protect you. Stray from the righteous path and you may find yourself beyond the limits of even my love." The Holy Father ascended back into the Heavens, leaving Humanity scared sh!tless.

Living Players

1. TUF
2. Logic_on_rails
3. Drafterman
4. IFLYHIGH
5. Chicken
6. HCP
7. F-16
8. TA
9. Bull_Diesel
10. Daytona
11. FT
12. Johnny

It currently takes 7 votes to lynch. The DP will end at 4PM DDO Time (5PM EST) on Wednesday, February 6th.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Bull_Diesel
Posts: 1,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2013 4:05:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Helllz yeah

Just got to charleston, i'm on the computer in the hotel lobby and the natives are getting a little restless, I probabl won't be able to post too much but i'll try to check in via phone.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2013 4:18:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Something is off with the number of living players. I am about to make a Drafterlist but I think MIG is missing from both the living and the dead players.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2013 4:28:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Dead
1) FrackJack - Alfie Hinds - ???? - WINS WITH HUMANITY
2) Budda - Cerberus - Claimed Bulletproof/Jailer - WINS WITH FIENDS OF NATURE
3) Royal - The Four Horsemen - Some sort of JOAT - WINS WITH HERSELF
4) Man-is-Good - Claimed Nicolas Eymerich - ????? - ?????

Full Claim
1) Bull_Diesel - Ignatius of Loyola - (No name?) (Unknown Role till NP4)
2) Drafterman - Chiancungi - Necromancer (Will gain role upon 5 deaths)
3) F-16 - The Holy Spirit - Purifier (Bulletproof Doctor, rids disease)
4) FT - Prometheus- Cyclic Joat (no abilities disclosed)
5) HCP - Nostradamus - Psychic (can send predetermined info to players)
6) Johnny - Sean Manchester - Exorcist (frees player from demonic possession)

Character Claim
7) Daytona - Henri Livingston
8) TA - Jacques de Molay
9) IFLY - Geoffroi de Charny
10) Chicken - Leonardo Da Vinci
11) Logic - [William] Romaine; has soft claimed to F-16 alone
12) TUF - Kaspar von Silenen
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2013 4:37:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I was "enlightened" last night by the way - no doubt due to Logic's role. I don't know what it means or how it is supposed to help and Mestari won't answer any questions based on that.
Man-is-good
Posts: 6,871
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2013 4:41:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/4/2013 4:25:35 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
I'll assume dead.

Indeed. "It has been a good game."
"Homo sum, humani nihil a me alienum puto." --Terence

"I believe that the mind can be permanently profaned by the habit of attending to trivial things, so that all our thoughts shall be tinged with triviality."--Thoreau
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,759
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2013 4:44:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
IFLY, F-16, and TA are town.

I'm thinking TUF is the scum on Budda's wagon. He argues with Budda endlessly but doesn't vote for him until the end, typical bus tell.
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,759
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2013 4:45:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/4/2013 4:37:00 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
I was "enlightened" last night by the way - no doubt due to Logic's role. I don't know what it means or how it is supposed to help and Mestari won't answer any questions based on that.

You were told you were "enlightened" but not what it means?
Bull_Diesel
Posts: 1,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2013 5:00:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I still don't have any info about anything, nothing from mod , i keep sending in actions and getting no response:)

He said I was welcome to send in whatever I want, but it doesn't mean anything will happen.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2013 5:09:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
We need to get more role claims. I wouldn't mind mass-role-claiming either. It is obvious that if players die and we don't know their roles, it will be harder to figure the game out than if we know their roles and can match them with the justifications to put the pieces together.

Out of the unclaimed, Logic did soft-claim so that can wait. I agree with FT that TA and IFLY are likely town. I also have a town-read on TUF. I don't get the argument that arguing and not voting is a scumtell. In Steampunk, I was town, and I was the one who pointed out a discrepancy in TUF's role PM, let it sink in, argued a bit, then voted TUF, then argued some more until the deadline. It is completely null and I'll let my gut town-read outweigh for now.

Chicken and Daytona are the ones I'd like to get a claim from first. Chicken did seem to be buddying FT when he was unusually forceful about a minor thing while ignoring the larger argument that FT and I were having about HCP and never took a position on HCP at all. Daytona has been quite inactive.

VTL Chicken
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2013 6:48:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/4/2013 5:03:33 PM, Bull_Diesel wrote:
What did HCP say that caused drafter to vote him?

From last phase:

At 2/1/2013 7:49:04 AM, drafterman wrote:
Case Against HCP:
1. "I find it quite amusing that after I call Drafter out for his character being a necromancer, he pressures me."

Hedging Bets. At this point int he phase, HCP hadn't said anything. My vote on HCP was to get his character, as I was already in full swing of a mass-claim. The last claims were his, Noumena's and MiG's. The latter two being inactive. Why wouldn't I get HCP's claim? This was a subtle implication that I was OMGUSing him, but he didn't actually want to come out and accuse me of OMGUSing him.

2. "I would say to FOS drafter because he jumped on this opportunity to point out that Frack didn't fit in with the current theme of characters and used that as a ticket to clear himself since he isn't really fitting in either."

Pushing Nonsensical Arguments. Well, no sh1t! Of course I want to clear myself! EVERYONE wants to clear themselves. HCP provides no explanation as to why this would make me scum. If I'm town, and am being wrongfully suspected due to an imaginary and baseless pattern, and I can demonstrate that pattern doesn't exist, why wouldn't I jump on the opportunity to point that out? Why is that worthy of FOS? Also, notice the passive, non-committal voice here: he "would say" to FOS me, not him simply FOSing me. I'll explain this further in my conclusion.

3. "Also, to be honest, I really dislike your claim. Necromancers are not "holy" in the sense of Christianity and the Bible. Also, I'm starting to think that Royal's analysis that this game has to do with Christianity could be right, given the OP. It seems clear it has to do with something angelic and holy and the only thing I can think of that is angelic and holy is the Bible and Christianity.

Drafter's character isn't linked to that at all. Necromancers raise spirits and people from the dead, and stereo-typically its the exact opposite of holy."


Pushing Debunked Arguments. HCP continues to push the Christianity theme, despite the fact that it was proven false. He even want so far as to claim (not just suggest) that FrackJack was Godfather who flipped innocent, despite Mestari explicitly saying that they would flip innocent or guilty dependent on their affiliation.

4. "Also this line (that F-16 is the only non-human) from Drafter keeps popping up. He keeps trying to deflect the fact that he's also the odd one out by pointing out that F16 is non human."

Hypocrisy. LOL. So, it's fine for everyone to (Wrongfully) state I'm the only non-Christian (though there isn't proof of this), but I can't point out how other interpretations make others stand out?

5. "I'm also kind of lost as to why you didn't reveal your role earlier, given the amount of pressure you were getting for having a scummy character, or say anything when Bull said he discovers his role at a later time."

Lies. I wasn't getting any significant amount of pressure and I DID say something when Bull claimed. When I point this out, he mysteriously stops responding to this point.

6. "If you (TUF) believe his (Drafterman's) role, then he doesn't need to be investigated from your point of view... It's a waste of an investigation. You investigate people you are not sure of. You and drafter both advocated that drafter should be investigated. Since I FOS drafter strongly, and since you also want drafter investigated, I kind of FOS you too."

Doesn't want me cleared/People who think I'm Town are Scum. Obviously investigating me isn't supposed to clear me to TUF, or anyone specifically, but to the entire Town, so they can stop bickering about my character! Why would HCP completely object to any possibility that he may be wrong? Easy. At this point, I'm prime for being mislynched. If I'm investigated, they can't push for my mislynch.

7. "You can't "average out" arguments or statements."

Refusal to even Listen to other arguments. This was basically a response to why I was explaining why my role doesn't imbalance the game. His response was to take one specific part out of context and portray that as my entire argument. Why?

8. "This makes no sense. If you think I'm scum why don't you pursue that." (In response to me jumping on the johnny wagon)

Scum if I do. Scum if I don't. I'm scum if I vote HCP. I'm scum if I don't vote him. Furthermore, we already established that, due to the mechanics of the game, it's better for us to lynch anyone specifically rather than let it be decided randomly.

In short: He started out the phase, testing the waters by hedging his bets in trying to FOS me. When he saw that it was safe, he went after me full bore (a real Townie with a real suspicion would have gone full bore right out of the gates). His arguments are nonsensical, debunked, hypocritical, or outright lies. His response to any defense of me is basically to FOS the person defending me, deliberately misconstrue what I'm saying, and to outright refuse that anyone should take any action (such as investigating me) that would settle the matter conclusively. Almost every single one of this posts to me has been to interpret it as scum, regardless of what I'm saying or doing.

Also, whatever happened to that important message to royal? Royal received no message and HCP hasn't explained what this was all about.

In case it wasn't already there.

Unvote. VTL HCP
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2013 7:06:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/4/2013 4:44:18 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
IFLY, F-16, and TA are town.

I'm thinking TUF is the scum on Budda's wagon. He argues with Budda endlessly but doesn't vote for him until the end, typical bus tell.

I KNEW you were going to FOS me from that as soon as the DP went up. If you couldn't tell, I was already suspicious of that mother fvcker.

Anyways, I think that gives a little more credence to F-16's claim, given buddas was obviously a lie.

Royals flipped scum as well, so I think we should target some inactives for role claims.

Also... I have some interesting results, but I am not going to out as the information is not incredibly helpful, and I don't want to out my role just yet.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2013 7:07:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'll explain everything once I get home as opposed to school. For now, I declare that I know who killed Royal, among other things. Sad to say, this shall not occur again.

What in the blazes am I talking about? I'll discuss later. I can explain MANY things.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2013 7:17:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/4/2013 4:37:00 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
I was "enlightened" last night by the way - no doubt due to Logic's role. I don't know what it means or how it is supposed to help and Mestari won't answer any questions based on that.

No, I don't quite understand this one F-16. I'll discuss my role later, and then it'll be clear that I'm town beyond measure.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2013 7:17:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/4/2013 7:10:56 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Good day you all. I was roleblocked. I will claim my role if I have pressure to do so.

Unvote, vtl daytonna for a roleclaim.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2013 7:18:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/4/2013 7:17:21 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
At 2/4/2013 4:37:00 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
I was "enlightened" last night by the way - no doubt due to Logic's role. I don't know what it means or how it is supposed to help and Mestari won't answer any questions based on that.

No, I don't quite understand this one F-16. I'll discuss my role later, and then it'll be clear that I'm town beyond measure.

You don't have time to explain now? It could help town a bit.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2013 7:18:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/4/2013 7:07:10 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
I'll explain everything once I get home as opposed to school. For now, I declare that I know who killed Royal, among other things. Sad to say, this shall not occur again.

What in the blazes am I talking about? I'll discuss later. I can explain MANY things.

Since royal was apparently the NK, why wouldn't you just out your results?!
Logic_on_rails
Posts: 2,445
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2013 7:23:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/4/2013 7:20:56 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
I'm the miller. Apparently there was no NP NP1, and I was roleblocked last NP.

Now, that is something. Did you know that our cop tried to investigate you NP 1? What horrors that could have wrought. This cop fellow also managed to deliver justice last night.

Oh, but it's not me. No, it isn't. How could I know all this?
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2013 7:27:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/4/2013 7:23:53 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
At 2/4/2013 7:20:56 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
I'm the miller. Apparently there was no NP NP1, and I was roleblocked last NP.

Now, that is something. Did you know that our cop tried to investigate you NP 1? What horrors that could have wrought. This cop fellow also managed to deliver justice last night.

Oh, but it's not me. No, it isn't. How could I know all this?

My role didn't go though NP1. When I asked Mestari about it, since he didn't tell me why my NA didn't go through, and he said to look at the OP. The OP said that the day came before anybody was ready, or something like that, so I am assuming there was no NP.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2013 7:31:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Dead last DP

FrackJack - Alfie Hinds - Alfie hinds was a remarkable criminal. He was allegedly - only allegedly because he was never convicted due to his own wit and mastery of the law - a master jewel thief. It would seem, however, that the best way to convince people that you are not talented in the field of thievery does not involve memorizing the shape of the key to your cell and constructing a new one to escape. It is still unsure how Hinds managed the feat or how he got managed to pull off his crimes in the first place, but what is known is that he had an incredible knack for solving puzzles that were never meant to be solved.

As soon as the night phase began a magnificent creature, the Leviathan, emerged from the oceans. The beast was capable in striking fear into the souls of both the living and the dead. No man nor beast dared confront it, causing a global paralysis of sorts. It wasn't until morning when light broke through the wall of clouds in the sky that the world watched in amazement as an Angelic figure came yielding a sword. It was the Lord, but he did not come for his sons, the time was not yet. He swiftly dispatched the Leviathan before returning to his Kingdom. The sun had risen and the next day began before either humanity or its foes could act.

Living Players

1. Budda
2. TUF
3. SarcasticIndeed
4. Drafterman
5. royal
6. Noumena
7. Chicken
8. HCP
9. F-16
10. TA
11. Bull_Diesel
12. Daytona
13. FT
14. Johnny
15. MIG

It currently takes 8 votes to lynch.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.

Mestari's OP on DP2. Part about there being no NP is in bold.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2013 8:07:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/4/2013 7:20:56 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
I'm the miller. Apparently there was no NP NP1, and I was roleblocked last NP.

The miller has no role to block. So what are you talking about?
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2013 8:07:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/4/2013 7:23:53 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
At 2/4/2013 7:20:56 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
I'm the miller. Apparently there was no NP NP1, and I was roleblocked last NP.

Now, that is something. Did you know that our cop tried to investigate you NP 1? What horrors that could have wrought. This cop fellow also managed to deliver justice last night.

Oh, but it's not me. No, it isn't. How could I know all this?

Stop playing coy. Half-information is useless. If you're going to tell us something, then tell us. If not, then say nothing.

Unvote. VTL Logic
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2013 8:08:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/4/2013 7:27:35 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 2/4/2013 7:23:53 PM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
At 2/4/2013 7:20:56 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
I'm the miller. Apparently there was no NP NP1, and I was roleblocked last NP.

Now, that is something. Did you know that our cop tried to investigate you NP 1? What horrors that could have wrought. This cop fellow also managed to deliver justice last night.

Oh, but it's not me. No, it isn't. How could I know all this?

My role didn't go though NP1. When I asked Mestari about it, since he didn't tell me why my NA didn't go through, and he said to look at the OP. The OP said that the day came before anybody was ready, or something like that, so I am assuming there was no NP.

How do you have a night action if you are a miller?