Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

Naval Warfare Mafia Signups

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2013 3:03:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Timeline: There are currently two games going on (Mestari's and Logic's). I'll likely start when whichever of the one ends later ends. IFLY is before me and I assume we will both be running our games simultaneously to have two games run at a time (not including the beginner games which will probably run alongside). So, it will likely be about a week give or take a few days before I start my game.

Theme: The theme is Naval Warfare. It is centered around oceanic and underwater exploration and weapons used for war both under and over the water.

On numbers, this is a 16 player game. 14 have signed up and 2 more spots are open. Out of the remaining signups, if more than two players sign up, I will choose two players to be in the starting 16. The others are free to be replacements if they choose to do so. Players that are invited or were previously invited get priority.

Confirmed Sign ups
1) Drafterman
2) tvellalott
3) FourTrouble
4) Noumena
5) IFLYHIGH
6) TUF
7) Buddamoose
8) Tulle
9) Bull_Diesel
10) Johnnyboy54
11) HCP
12) Daytonanerd
13) Mestari
14) Medic

Potential Signups
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
lannan13
Posts: 23,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2013 3:23:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/6/2013 3:03:47 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Timeline: There are currently two games going on (Mestari's and Logic's). I'll likely start when whichever of the one ends later ends. IFLY is before me and I assume we will both be running our games simultaneously to have two games run at a time (not including the beginner games which will probably run alongside). So, it will likely be about a week give or take a few days before I start my game.

Theme: The theme is Naval Warfare. It is centered around oceanic and underwater exploration and weapons used for war both under and over the water.

On numbers, this is a 16 player game. 14 have signed up and 2 more spots are open. Out of the remaining signups, if more than two players sign up, I will choose two players to be in the starting 16. The others are free to be replacements if they choose to do so. Players that are invited or were previously invited get priority.

Confirmed Sign ups
1) Drafterman
2) tvellalott
3) FourTrouble
4) Noumena
5) IFLYHIGH
6) TUF
7) Buddamoose
8) Tulle
9) Bull_Diesel
10) Johnnyboy54
11) HCP
12) Daytonanerd
13) Mestari
14) Medic

Potential Signups
1) Lannan13
2)
3)
4)
5)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
trekie
Posts: 772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2013 3:51:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/6/2013 3:23:04 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Confirmed Sign ups
1) Drafterman
2) tvellalott
3) FourTrouble
4) Noumena
5) IFLYHIGH
6) TUF
7) Buddamoose
8) Tulle
9) Bull_Diesel
10) Johnnyboy54
11) HCP
12) Daytonanerd
13) Mestari
14) Medic

Potential Signups
1) Lannan13
2) trekie
3)
4)
5)
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2013 4:25:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Confirmed Sign ups
1) Drafterman
2) tvellalott
3) FourTrouble
4) Noumena
5) IFLYHIGH
6) TUF
7) Buddamoose
8) Tulle
9) Bull_Diesel
10) Johnnyboy54
11) HCP
12) Daytonanerd
13) Mestari
14) Medic
15) SarcasticIndeed

Potential Signups
1) Lannan13
2) Trekkie
3)
4)
5)

Keep the signups coming guys.
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2013 4:40:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/6/2013 4:25:59 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Confirmed Sign ups
1) Drafterman
2) tvellalott
3) FourTrouble
4) Noumena
5) IFLYHIGH
6) TUF
7) Buddamoose
8) Tulle
9) Bull_Diesel
10) Johnnyboy54
11) HCP
12) Daytonanerd
13) Mestari
14) Medic
15) SarcasticIndeed

Potential Signups
1) Lannan13
2) Trekkie
3)TA
4)
5)

Keep the signups coming guys.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
thedebatekid
Posts: 1,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2013 8:20:10 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Wow, those are a lot of great players. I'm going to stay back out of this one.
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

Expanse: Trapped in Reality
- Looking for Criticism
http://www.debate.org...
IncredulousVessel
Posts: 66
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2013 10:27:06 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/6/2013 4:40:03 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 2/6/2013 4:25:59 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Confirmed Sign ups
1) Drafterman
2) tvellalott
3) FourTrouble
4) Noumena
5) IFLYHIGH
6) TUF
7) Buddamoose
8) Tulle
9) Bull_Diesel
10) Johnnyboy54
11) HCP
12) Daytonanerd
13) Mestari
14) Medic
15) SarcasticIndeed

Potential Signups
1) Lannan13
2) Trekkie
3) TA
4) IncredulousVessel
5)

Keep the signups coming guys.
"Most people put a witty, intelligent or humorous quote here."

"Most people will die."
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2013 10:36:30 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'm in.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
lannan13
Posts: 23,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2013 10:37:04 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/7/2013 10:27:06 AM, IncredulousVessel wrote:
At 2/6/2013 4:40:03 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 2/6/2013 4:25:59 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Confirmed Sign ups
1) Drafterman
2) tvellalott
3) FourTrouble
4) Noumena
5) IFLYHIGH
6) TUF
7) Buddamoose
8) Tulle
9) Bull_Diesel
10) Johnnyboy54
11) HCP
12) Daytonanerd
13) Mestari
14) Medic
15) SarcasticIndeed

Potential Signups
1) Lannan13
2) Trekkie
3) TA
4) IncredulousVessel
5) Bossyburito

Keep the signups coming guys.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2013 12:01:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
/out

Sorry F-16, but I've realized I just cannot handle more than one game at the moment. I'm going to finish the games I am in, then I'm on a strict one-game-at-a-time schedule. The game looked hella interesting too. Damn.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2013 2:44:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/9/2013 12:01:25 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
/out

Sorry F-16, but I've realized I just cannot handle more than one game at the moment. I'm going to finish the games I am in, then I'm on a strict one-game-at-a-time schedule. The game looked hella interesting too. Damn.

I am going to run this after the current games all end but okay.
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2013 3:53:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/9/2013 2:44:32 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 2/9/2013 12:01:25 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
/out

Sorry F-16, but I've realized I just cannot handle more than one game at the moment. I'm going to finish the games I am in, then I'm on a strict one-game-at-a-time schedule. The game looked hella interesting too. Damn.

I am going to run this after the current games all end but okay.

I thought you were waiting for either Mestari or Logic's game to end?
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2013 6:18:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Please wait until logics game is over as I too have a one game at a time policy.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2013 6:35:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I am waiting for both Mestari's and Logic's games to end as I mentioned in the signups. Maybe I'll wait for IFLY's game to end (if it influences anyone decision to play in my game) or maybe not but I am definitely waiting for the other two to end. I am assuming that my and IFLY's game will run simultaneously.