Total Posts:151|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Supernatural Apocalypse Mafia - Day Phase 4

Mestari
Posts: 4,656
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2013 3:36:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Dead last DP

Daytona " You are Nosferatu - Nosferatu is the last remnant of the Draconian bloodline of vampires. Under protection of the shadows of the night he expands his dwindling family by infecting his victims with sanguine porphyria. Nosferatu wins with the Draconian Coven.

Living Players

1. TUF
2. Logic_on_rails
3. IFLYHIGH
4. Chicken
5. HCP
6. F-16
7. TA
8. Bull_Diesel
9. FT
10. Johnny

It currently takes 6 votes to lynch. The DP will end at 3:30PM DDO Time (4:30PM EST) on Saturday, February 9th.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2013 4:19:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
VTL Chicken also for role-claim.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2013 4:42:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Dead
1) FrackJack - Alfie Hinds - ???? - WINS WITH HUMANITY
2) Budda - Cerberus - Claimed Bulletproof/Jailer - WINS WITH FIENDS OF NATURE
3) Royal - The Four Horsemen - Some sort of JOAT - WINS WITH HERSELF
4) Man-is-Good - Claimed Nicolas Eymerich - ????? - ?????
5) Daytona - Nosferatu - Sanguine Porphyria Infecter - WINS WITH DRACONIAN COVEN
6) drafterman - Chiancungi - Necromancer - ????? - ?????

Full Claim
1) Bull_Diesel - Ignatius of Loyola - (No name?) (Unknown Role till NP4)
2) F-16 - The Holy Spirit - Purifier (Bulletproof Doctor, rids disease)
3) FT - Prometheus- Cyclic Joat (no abilities disclosed)
4) HCP - Nostradamus - Psychic (can send predetermined info to players)
5) Johnny - Sean Manchester - Exorcist (frees player from demonic possession)

Character Claim
6) TA - Jacques de Molay
7) IFLY - Geoffroi de Charny
8) Chicken - Leonardo Da Vinci
9) Logic - [William] Romaine; has soft claimed to F-16 alone
10) TUF - Kaspar von Silenen

On second thoughts, everyone should claim.

HCP, what was your action last night?
Johnny, can you paraphrase your role and describe your actions last night?
FT, can you paraphrase your role and describe your abilities and night actions?
Logic, can you claim properly and explain what your soft-claim was?

Then we can figure out where to go from there. Logic, do you know what Drafter's role was?
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2013 6:32:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Alright, mass claim time.

I am the watcher.

I have watched F-16, all three nights looking for a roleblocker. NP1, was the mass role block, NP2 Royal visited F-16, and NP3 Nobody visited F-16.

I don't know what royal did to F-16, but apparently her visit still went through even though she died.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2013 6:38:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
F16, I made a prediction about Drafter and sent it to you NP3 and NP2, however, I was role-blocked NP2.

This last prediction NP3 should have gone through. I was not told I was roleblocked.

I have a theory that mafia have a 1X global roleblock, and a every night roleblock. I also beleive that Drafter is the mafia roleblocker. The beginning of DP3, Drafter voted me instantly, and seemed to have a preconceived notion that I was scum. Any rational town player would have asked for my actions, rather than voting me right away. Drafter was the opposite, he seemed to know that I would have no results, and the only way he would know, would be if he were mafia and knew I was roleblocked. Because of his eagerness, I believe him to be the mafia roleblocker.

Drafter should have gotten his new role, I believe that is 5 people dead. Please role claim.

Also, it is obvious that one of us wins with the cult. NP1, there seemed to be a global roleblock, so Daytona wouldn't have been able to infect anyone, meaning he would have one night, NP2 to convert one of us. To be honest, if I were Daytona, I would've tried to convert someone who's better at mafia, so F16, Drafter, FT, those kind of people. This is just player psychology. Drafter is unlikely to be converted because he was receiving heavy FOS. Most likely to be converted would be FT or F16, so can you please reveal your actions?
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2013 6:38:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/7/2013 6:32:54 PM, TUF wrote:
Alright, mass claim time.

I am the watcher.

I have watched F-16, all three nights looking for a roleblocker. NP1, was the mass role block, NP2 Royal visited F-16, and NP3 Nobody visited F-16.

I don't know what royal did to F-16, but apparently her visit still went through even though she died.

That's not possible. I visited F16, I sent the prediction to him.
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2013 6:42:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/7/2013 6:38:49 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 2/7/2013 6:32:54 PM, TUF wrote:
Alright, mass claim time.

I am the watcher.

I have watched F-16, all three nights looking for a roleblocker. NP1, was the mass role block, NP2 Royal visited F-16, and NP3 Nobody visited F-16.

I don't know what royal did to F-16, but apparently her visit still went through even though she died.

That's not possible. I visited F16, I sent the prediction to him.

What? What prediction?
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2013 6:43:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/7/2013 6:40:50 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
Wait what, Drafter died?

Aparently. There is a mafia janitor at work here, because every day phase, someone is missing from the player list.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2013 6:44:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/7/2013 6:40:50 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
Wait what, Drafter died?

I think that Johnny is fake claiming. It's obviuos that F16's role was meant to purify of the sanguine disease, and Johnny's exorcisim is pretty much the same use... Unless there is some other third party infecting thing, but I find that unlikely given that we have a cult already.

Also, someone explain to me where Drafter went.....

F16, who were you on last night? You obviously saved someone.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2013 6:45:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/7/2013 6:42:28 PM, TUF wrote:
At 2/7/2013 6:38:49 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 2/7/2013 6:32:54 PM, TUF wrote:
Alright, mass claim time.

I am the watcher.

I have watched F-16, all three nights looking for a roleblocker. NP1, was the mass role block, NP2 Royal visited F-16, and NP3 Nobody visited F-16.

I don't know what royal did to F-16, but apparently her visit still went through even though she died.

That's not possible. I visited F16, I sent the prediction to him.

What? What prediction?

My role sends predictions. I'm not sure what happened and why I didn't show up on your report. I'm asking Mestari about that now.
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2013 6:49:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/7/2013 6:45:42 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 2/7/2013 6:42:28 PM, TUF wrote:
At 2/7/2013 6:38:49 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 2/7/2013 6:32:54 PM, TUF wrote:
Alright, mass claim time.

I am the watcher.

I have watched F-16, all three nights looking for a roleblocker. NP1, was the mass role block, NP2 Royal visited F-16, and NP3 Nobody visited F-16.

I don't know what royal did to F-16, but apparently her visit still went through even though she died.

That's not possible. I visited F16, I sent the prediction to him.

What? What prediction?

My role sends predictions. I'm not sure what happened and why I didn't show up on your report. I'm asking Mestari about that now.

Night actions please, us having conflicting results could be a problem. And trust me, it would be for you, not me.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2013 6:49:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/7/2013 6:38:10 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
F16, I made a prediction about Drafter and sent it to you NP3 and NP2, however, I was role-blocked NP2.

This last prediction NP3 should have gone through. I was not told I was roleblocked.

I have a theory that mafia have a 1X global roleblock, and a every night roleblock. I also beleive that Drafter is the mafia roleblocker. The beginning of DP3, Drafter voted me instantly, and seemed to have a preconceived notion that I was scum. Any rational town player would have asked for my actions, rather than voting me right away. Drafter was the opposite, he seemed to know that I would have no results, and the only way he would know, would be if he were mafia and knew I was roleblocked. Because of his eagerness, I believe him to be the mafia roleblocker.

Drafter should have gotten his new role, I believe that is 5 people dead. Please role claim.

Also, it is obvious that one of us wins with the cult. NP1, there seemed to be a global roleblock, so Daytona wouldn't have been able to infect anyone, meaning he would have one night, NP2 to convert one of us. To be honest, if I were Daytona, I would've tried to convert someone who's better at mafia, so F16, Drafter, FT, those kind of people. This is just player psychology. Drafter is unlikely to be converted because he was receiving heavy FOS. Most likely to be converted would be FT or F16, so can you please reveal your actions?

Forgot about Logic and TUF. TUF was receiving FOS too, so I doubt Daytona would have chosen him. I'm pretty certain that the cult is in Logic, F16, and FT.
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2013 6:49:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/7/2013 6:44:48 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 2/7/2013 6:40:50 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
Wait what, Drafter died?

I think that Johnny is fake claiming. It's obviuos that F16's role was meant to purify of the sanguine disease, and Johnny's exorcisim is pretty much the same use... Unless there is some other third party infecting thing, but I find that unlikely given that we have a cult already.

Also, someone explain to me where Drafter went.....

F16, who were you on last night? You obviously saved someone.

MIG went missing last DP too. I think it's safe to assume there is an everynight janitor.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2013 6:50:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/7/2013 6:49:18 PM, TUF wrote:
At 2/7/2013 6:45:42 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 2/7/2013 6:42:28 PM, TUF wrote:
At 2/7/2013 6:38:49 PM, Hardcore.Pwnography wrote:
At 2/7/2013 6:32:54 PM, TUF wrote:
Alright, mass claim time.

I am the watcher.

I have watched F-16, all three nights looking for a roleblocker. NP1, was the mass role block, NP2 Royal visited F-16, and NP3 Nobody visited F-16.

I don't know what royal did to F-16, but apparently her visit still went through even though she died.

That's not possible. I visited F16, I sent the prediction to him.

What? What prediction?

My role sends predictions. I'm not sure what happened and why I didn't show up on your report. I'm asking Mestari about that now.

Night actions please, us having conflicting results could be a problem. And trust me, it would be for you, not me.

NP1 Roleblocked (the golbal roleblock)
NP2 Roleblocked
NP3 Sent Prediction about Drafter to F16
Bull_Diesel
Posts: 1,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2013 6:52:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/7/2013 3:36:17 PM, Mestari wrote:
Dead last DP

Daytona " You are Nosferatu - Nosferatu is the last remnant of the Draconian bloodline of vampires. Under protection of the shadows of the night he expands his dwindling family by infecting his victims with sanguine porphyria. Nosferatu wins with the Draconian Coven.

Living Players

1. TUF
2. Logic_on_rails
3. IFLYHIGH
4. Chicken
5. HCP
6. F-16
7. TA
8. Bull_Diesel
9. FT
10. Johnny

It currently takes 6 votes to lynch. The DP will end at 3:30PM DDO Time (4:30PM EST) on Saturday, February 9th.

I FVCKING CALLED IT! ZOMBIES AND VAMPIRES!

God i'm good.
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2013 6:59:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
VTL HCP.

I am going to out everything.

Me, f-16, and MIG are all masons. MIG is dead. I can guarantee you that mestari didn't give F-16 a result about any 'report' last night.

HCP, wasn't roleblocked last night either, so we should have recieved the result unless he was bus driven or something (unlikely, as there is no such evidence of a busdriver exisiting yet).

The only way I can believe HCP, is if F-16 was somehow recruited by royal the night she died (I believe she has a cult ability, and I will make a post about it in a minute). If F-16 was recruited by royal, I don't know if his affiliation would have stayed to the masons or to the cult either.

Anyways, F-16, I hope your not mad that I outted us, but I was going to do it anyway. When you brought up that royal might have a recruit ability, I instantly became a little suspicious (you can't blame me for this as we both saw the result that she visited you).

Also at this point, there is no reason to hide information.

I may be wrong about HCP, because there is something definitely wierd going on in this game. But if F-16, isn't cult, then HCP's conflicting results that both me and F-16 can confirm, kind of seem like a good lead to pursue.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2013 7:05:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Alright, here is the post F-16 made about royal's role in our pm, that leads us to believe she had a cult recruit ability, and it actually makes sense. The problem is, that if she is a cult leader, and visited F-16, I can't really completely trust him anymore. For some reason I have a hard time seeing why he would send this information about royals role, knowing my results on him. But if HCP is is not lying, then F-16 could have received his results in a cult pm or something.

One thing was weird, is that F-16 literally posted night actions promptly on time every night. But last night his was forfeited because he never decided on a target. This may be stretching, but he could have purposefully stalled it so it forfeited. I know these are all just wild theories, so I am going to believe F-16 for now and focus on HCP. Overthinking things could end up getting us in trouble. But there is definitely something off about this game, and I really don't know how to make predictions about it anymore.

Royal - The Four Horsemen - The Four Horsemen arrived at the beginning of the apocalypse to quite literally unleash hell on earth. The White Horse represented Conquest and the ability to influence others or make them subjects through victory. The Red Horse represents War and the internal strife it causes. The Black Horse represents Famine and disease. The Pale Horse represents Death. Royal win with herself.

She is a third party JOAT.
White Horse is the cult recruiter power.
Red horse - I don't know.
Black Horse is the "disease" that my role can cure.
Pale Horse is the serial killer.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2013 7:07:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I am not cult; I can't be infected. I said so in DP2 when I first claimed. Even if you think I am cult now, I would have been town then with no motivation to lie about my actions. But, I can't be cult because I can't be infected. Also, TUF never saw Daytona visit me at all.
Hardcore.Pwnography
Posts: 4,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2013 7:09:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/7/2013 6:59:00 PM, TUF wrote:
VTL HCP.

I am going to out everything.

Me, f-16, and MIG are all masons. MIG is dead. I can guarantee you that mestari didn't give F-16 a result about any 'report' last night.

HCP, wasn't roleblocked last night either, so we should have recieved the result unless he was bus driven or something (unlikely, as there is no such evidence of a busdriver exisiting yet).

The only way I can believe HCP, is if F-16 was somehow recruited by royal the night she died (I believe she has a cult ability, and I will make a post about it in a minute). If F-16 was recruited by royal, I don't know if his affiliation would have stayed to the masons or to the cult either.

Anyways, F-16, I hope your not mad that I outted us, but I was going to do it anyway. When you brought up that royal might have a recruit ability, I instantly became a little suspicious (you can't blame me for this as we both saw the result that she visited you).

Also at this point, there is no reason to hide information.

I may be wrong about HCP, because there is something definitely wierd going on in this game. But if F-16, isn't cult, then HCP's conflicting results that both me and F-16 can confirm, kind of seem like a good lead to pursue.

In what order were you guys recruited in? I assume that MiG was the head mason.

Relax TUF, I'm checking with Mestari. I'm not sure if my role visits two people or just one person. If it's just one person, it would expalin why I didn't show up on your report.

Also, if I was mafia, I wouldn't be so bold to say that F16 would have gotten the report. That's a stupid move, because if I was fake claiming, F16 obviously wouldn't have gotten anything and it would have been my lynch.

Something is definitely up though. I'm not sure why my messages aren't going through. Mestari didn't inform me that I was roleblocked.
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2013 7:18:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/7/2013 7:12:30 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
@ TUF, I told YOU to bold night actions for both of us whenever you are ready.

Why was my night action counted? I didn't bold it either.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2013 7:21:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/7/2013 7:07:42 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
I am not cult; I can't be infected.

The White Horse represented Conquest and the ability to influence others or make them subjects through victory.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Posts: 18,324
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/7/2013 7:25:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/7/2013 7:18:38 PM, TUF wrote:
At 2/7/2013 7:12:30 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
@ TUF, I told YOU to bold night actions for both of us whenever you are ready.

Why was my night action counted? I didn't bold it either.

I have no idea.

Besides, Royal can't stand me. I am pretty sure she used a person blocker to block out my posts. I doubt she would attempt to recruit me - that would create a problem where we cannot interact in the forums. She probably used a malicious role on me like kill, internal strife or something of that sort.

Besides, I don't even know how there would be two cults: Royal and Daytona.

Also, I was the one who pointed out that Royal's role could potentially be cult which I wouldn't have done if I were recruited.