Total Posts:3|Showing Posts:1-3
Jump to topic:

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2013 3:42:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I realize this game died.

Almost all of the beginner players that signed up for the game went either completely inactive or almost completely inactive, and a couple of the vets did the same.

I'll post all the characters and crap later but for now, just so everyone has some closure and the sake of the people who like to see how players behave, I'll post a brief description of what happened as I remember it. I've been really busy and I'm just doing this from memory so deal with it.

Game didn't officially win but it's safe to say Town would have won this game had everyone not just quit playing.

Rice was the Arsonist and she confused the hell out of me by passing on her night action and using it in the strangest ways possible. I kept offering to help her but she felt like she had it under control. Town only needed to kill Rice to win but the game just died of inactivity.

I had to replace people in the Mafia about 4 times. Seriously... how dumb is that?

Mafia probably could have won the game but they played a bit strangely, I will pull the spreadsheets and post them to this thread when I have some more time. Have to put a contract together for a client but I might get time after that to post the actions and role pms in here.

Whoever I gave Amnesiac to (was supposed to be a Beginner and I think one of the vets replaced in) confused me big time. I should have done a better job of excluding the one confirmed role in the game from the list but I decided to let it slide. I'm still really confused why he (don't remember who it was yet) replaced so early, he could have easily won the game by fake claiming and waiting for one faction to get close to majority.

The Mafia pm was a nightmare (and Again i'll need to confirm to give you all a true analysis of this clusterfvck of a game), but I swear I think Tuf decided to sacrifice himself early on. Johnny was completely absent, budda did a good job picking targets to protect (as doctor) , lannan was mafia roleblocker I think and kept choosing strange targets.

I think one time Mafia ROleblocked and Killed the same guy on the same night. I was very confused.

Ok. So that's off the top of my head, back later hopefully with the full list of Actions and Roles.

One final note:
This game was horrible, I loaded it with power roles for the beginners to get a feel and There were two or three unexpected moves that really would have crippled the game were it not already suffering from crippling Inactivity.

I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2013 4:01:00 PM
I would have been active, but I died that DP.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2013 5:18:22 PM
At 2/18/2013 4:01:00 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
I would have been active, but I died that DP.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

Expanse: Trapped in Reality
- Looking for Criticism