Sarcastic
Bull
Royal
Bossy
Danielle
Budda
TUF

Dead players-

Daytona- You are Plato. Even though you lived thousands of years ago, your work still remains highly influential in virtually every area of philosophy. You seem to be inpenetrable. Therefore you are the Godfather. You will be investigated innocent and you have the final say in the factional night kill. You win with the mafia.

Four trouble- You are Immanuel Kant. Perhaps one of the most important philosophers to have ever lived, you're unfortunately better known for your ethical philosophy than for the "Copernican revolution" you unleashed on epistemology. Therefore you can use your rigorous no-nonsense ethical approach to sniff out non-modern philosophers. You are the cop and win with the town.

MiG- You are Democritus. You're best known for your exposition of Atomism, the theory that everything is reducible to atoms. But less known was your belief in how they interact. You held that they cling to one another by "hooks" and "barbs" on their surface and that these clusters generate the things we actually perceive. Therefore you are the role cop. Every night you may investigate someone to learn how their atoms hook on to each other, discovering their role. You win with the mafia.

Drafter- You are Bertrand Russell. You were a pioneer in virtually every area of philosophy from epistemology to logic to political philosophy. You are the JOAT. You have three 1x abilities: doc, vig, and cop. You win with the town.

With 10 players alive it takes 6 votes to lynch. Replacements are standing by so post frequently or you'll be liable to replacement. The dp will likely last 48 hours unless extensions are necessary and there's been a good level of activity.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2013 11:22:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Daytona and MIG were mafia 0_o HAHAHAHAHA
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2013 11:25:53 PM
VTL Bossy for a claim. One of the less active players yesterday and completely ignored the pressure on him.

Also, I'm reconsidering my read on Budda. If I recall correctly, he pushed for lynching the inactives-both of which were mafia.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2013 11:30:29 PM
No-no, but really... they were both mafia!

http://alltheragefaces.com...
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2013 11:31:36 PM
"We should lynch between MIG/Daytona this DP imo, solely based off their tendency to be massively inactive"

Yeah, Budda is either town or third party at worse. He's definitely not mafia. Budda already dislikes bussing, so bussing two players on DP1 right off the bat is definitely not his style.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2013 11:33:08 PM
At 2/23/2013 11:25:53 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
VTL Bossy for a claim. One of the less active players yesterday and completely ignored the pressure on him.

Also, I'm reconsidering my read on Budda. If I recall correctly, he pushed for lynching the inactives-both of which were mafia.

-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2013 11:35:16 PM
At 2/23/2013 11:33:08 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 2/23/2013 11:25:53 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:

lol, don't pat yourself on the back too hard.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2013 11:38:53 PM
Although....

@Budda- Why did you question how FT's vote on Royal is town motivated? You were in steampunk where he voted for Royal for the exact same reasons. He was town. You know this, so I'm interested in why you questioned FT's vote as "town motivated".
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2013 11:40:29 PM
- Well TUF is confirmed town, thats obvious enough

My biggest suspicion from last DP is Bull_Diesel

VTL Bull_Diesel

I agree with IFLY that Bossy should claim too.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2013 11:43:23 PM
At 2/23/2013 11:38:53 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
Although....

@Budda- Why did you question how FT's vote on Royal is town motivated? You were in steampunk where he voted for Royal for the exact same reasons. He was town.

And it wasnt town-motivated then either.

You know this, so I'm interested in why you questioned FT's vote as "town motivated".

It was near certain to start a flame-war that cluttered up the DP if not for daytona being CC'd. I dont see instigating flame-wars as pro-town. Do you honestly? And just because somebody does something as town in one game, doesnt mean they're town because they do it again in another.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2013 11:43:34 PM
At 2/23/2013 11:40:29 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

Agreed.

Why?

VTL Bull_Diesel

For death? Already? Bull has claimed. I don't understand why you are so eager to lynch without even seeing if anybody has any results or trying to get other claims first.

Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2013 11:46:43 PM
At 2/23/2013 11:43:34 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 2/23/2013 11:40:29 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

Agreed.

Why?

Him trying to play off that he doesnt buddy with FT in every game. He totally does. Why even try to lie like he doesnt?

VTL Bull_Diesel

For death? Already? Bull has claimed. I don't understand why you are so eager to lynch without even seeing if anybody has any results or trying to get other claims first.

Perhaps i should've stipulated that I wanted him to claim... Look back last DP, i made it pretty clear that if somebody hasnt claimed, when I vote for them it shouldnt need to be said that I want them to claim

-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2013 11:52:55 PM
Wait nvm, unvote he only said he doesnt "worship" FT. Not that he doesnt buddy him every game. My mistake

VTL Bossy
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/23/2013 11:54:33 PM
At 2/23/2013 11:43:23 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Although....

@Budda- Why did you question how FT's vote on Royal is town motivated? You were in steampunk where he voted for Royal for the exact same reasons. He was town.

He was town. Of course it was town-motivated, even if you disagree that it is pro-town.

You know this, so I'm interested in why you questioned FT's vote as "town motivated".

It was near certain to start a flame-war that cluttered up the DP if not for daytona being CC'd. I dont see instigating flame-wars as pro-town. Do you honestly? And just because somebody does something as town in one game, doesnt mean they're town because they do it again in another.

No, but that doesn't mean it's a scum tell either. It a null tell. So again, why did you question FT's vote on Royal as "town-motivated"? I think you were implying that it FT's vote on Royal was scummy, and asking for your justification.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 12:04:21 AM
Also, I'm going to say the vig is either an idiot or a noob for shooting on NP1. Gah. I have a feeling who it is, which will make me even more mad if I'm right.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 12:07:06 AM
At 2/23/2013 11:54:33 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 2/23/2013 11:43:23 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Although....

He was town. Of course it was town-motivated, even if you disagree that it is pro-town.

So if I decide to purposely kill townies as a vig, it automatically makes purposely killing townies town-motivated? That doesnt make sense. His vote on Royal was/is personal. Its blatantly obvious to me he dislikes her, and votes for her for that reason. I wont stand for that, and you shouldnt either.

No, but that doesn't mean it's a scum tell either. It a null tell. So again, why did you question FT's vote on Royal as "town-motivated"?

Cause it wasnt.

I think you were implying that it FT's vote on Royal was scummy, and asking for your justification.

Wait wut?

Implying his vote was scummy? Did you see me FOS him? Short answer, no, long answer, i didnt FOS him at all, so why are you even saying I was making it look like he was scummy.

Instigating flame-wars is not pro-town, its not town-motivated. PERIOD.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 12:12:00 AM
@Budda-ok, w/e. I thought you were soft-fosing FT last DP. If you weren't, then it's time to move on. I have a feeling you might be third party, but I couldn't care less at the moment even if you are. I'd rather focus on Bossy.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 12:17:30 AM
I'm just going to say, as I've already said a million times, I don't vote Royal for any personal reason. You don't have to believe that but it is the truth.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 12:18:54 AM
At 2/24/2013 12:17:30 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
I'm just going to say, as I've already said a million times, I don't vote Royal for any personal reason. You don't have to believe that but it is the truth.

If Royal shot you, I'm going to be pissed.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 12:38:13 AM
VTL Bull

I CC vanilla.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 12:45:26 AM
Btw, everyone currently alive posted in the last dp so no ones in grave danger of replacement ATM. Just be sure to keep up the activity.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 12:50:25 AM
At 2/24/2013 12:44:08 AM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 2/24/2013 12:38:13 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
VTL Bull

I CC vanilla.

So?

Also, character claim?
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 1:03:53 AM
At 2/24/2013 12:44:08 AM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 2/24/2013 12:38:13 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
VTL Bull

I CC vanilla.

So?

I kno rite?
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 5:25:18 AM
It's obvious that the Mafia knows what my role is now, so to stop any more townies from dying, I will role claim. I am the PGO.
royalpaladin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 5:26:28 AM
I'm guessing FT was visiting me, so it's his own fault that he died. Hopefully MIG was visiting me too. If not, we probably have a serial killer.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/24/2013 8:57:01 AM
IFLY, where'd you get the idea that Budda doesn't like bussing people? Did he say that himself, and when?

And LK...you can't be serious. Vanilla isn't a goddang CC. You played in MQMQM where there were 2 vanillas and we ended up mislynching off one of them. You should know better. Also, broadcasting cop targets is #1 on the Mafia Not-To-Do list and always has been.

Anyway, I had so much more analysis ready to post (during the NP) but it was all contingent on FT being alive. Whatever.

Probable townies:

TUF - FT is the only person in this game I'd expect to execute a character CC on his own mafioso on DP1. Since he was town, I don't see anyone else here doing that. Town.

Royal - PGO role seems to be confirmed, assuming there isn't both an SK and a vig.

Sarcastic - I'm willing to drop the FOS on him based off his speculation that Daytona might be lyncher. I really don't see mafia doing that since they would know Daytona was GF. But this isn't a strong read and is subject to change.

I'm fine with pressuring Bossy for now. VTL Bossy. I'll have a couple more reads in a few minutes.