Posted: 3 years ago
First, actual moves by all players
Second, dramatic retelling of each players moves
Third, Current score + eliminated players

Niwsa = Iceland
1) -
2) -
3) -
After years and years of not getting attacked by anyone, the people of Iceland began to petition their government to withdraw from the war so that they can go back to living their peaceful lives. When it was discovered that the government entered WW4 just so that it could seize control over the nations industry, the people of Iceland revolted, overthrew their government, and installed a new one who immediately would withdraw Iceland from WW4. Iceland will not be a victor in WW4, but now they can watch from the sidelines like they are watching a gladiator fight.

Emospongebob527 = Russia
1) Attack Ishall
2) Attack Ishall
3) Attack Ishall
Russia once again unleashed its wrath in the later half of a World War, this time unleashing their wrath on the United States. The all out invasion was not defended against, but Russia was the victim of a massive invasion by the US as well, so Russia and the US spent all of 2104 exchanging vicious blows with each other. Russai though would turn out better then the US, as Russia wasnt attacked by anyone else in 2104, and they march into 2105 with 700 miles of territory to work with

Phantom = Germany
1) Attack Ishall
2) Attack Ishall
3) Defend against Ishall
Germany decided to get in on the sh*t slinging against the US in 2104 by launching an invasion of their own against them. They left back forces to prepare for an invasion from the US, but it never came, in fact Germany wasnt attacked by anyone in 2104, and they march on towards the top of the list with 800 miles of territory left to work with.

TheAntidoter = Egypt
1) Attack Drafter
2) Attack Drafter
3) Attack Drafter
Egypt was perhaps the biggest surprise in 2104, launching a massive invasion of New Zealand which was such an irrational move that it would naturally be impossible to have defended against it. They were attacked by India twice though in 2104, but 800 miles of territory to work with is still a pretty good deal as they march into 2105 as fearsome as ever.

Contra = China
1) -
2) -
3) -
China, who had long been found at the bottom of list of surviving countries, had an interesting year to say the least. The people of China, sick and tired of the war that their government kept saying they could win, began to openly revolt and call for peace negotiations that were rebuffed and viciously put down time and time again. After a while breakaway providences formed and made their own peace treaties with warring nations, and as more and more providences broke away, China became weaker and weaker until eventually what use to be CHina was no more. Now divided into 20 micro countries, China took a fiery exit out of WW4 that nobody could have seen coming.

Ishallannoyyo - US
1) Attack Emo
2) Attack Emo
3) Attack Emo
The US exchanged vicious blows with Russia in 2104, but they did absolutely nothing to stop other onslaughts from Germany and New Zealand of all nations, and lost a ton of ground in 2104. The US went from 900 miles to 100 miles, meaning its going to take nothing short of a miracle for them to live out WW4.

Viperking = South Korea
1) Attack TV
2) Attack TV
3) Defend against TV
South Korea hit the jackpot in 2104, their defense against Australia negated 300 miles worth of damage they otherwise would have dished out, and with the counter attack against Australia, South Korea ended up doing 500 miles of damage while bringing themselves back to full health. As nations fall all around them, South Korea appears to be the country with the best shot of emerging from WW4 victorious

Tvellalott = Australia
1) Attack Viper
2) Attack Viper
3) Attack Viper
Australia was not one of the lucky nations in WW4, because even though they are still in better shape then the US, Australia was wrecked by the superb planning and counter attack of South Korea, causing 500 miles of damage to Australia who was previously at full health. Although their invasion blew up in their hands, Australia was fortunate enough to not have been attacked by any other nation in 2104, so they limp into 2105 with 500 miles of territory to work with, mroe then enough to cause a headache for an unwitting nation.

Drafterman = New Zealand
1) Attack Ishall
2) Attack Ishall
3) Attack Ishall
New Zealand hopped on the train against the US in 2104, and with the combined support of them, Russia, and Germany, they almost knocked the US out of the war. Unfortunately for New Zealand, they were viciously attacked on the home front by Egypt in the surprise attack of the century, and lost a hefty 300 miles of territory while they were off messing with the US. New Zealand though still has 700 miles of territory to work with, and WW4 drags on.

Lannan13 = India
1) Attack Antidoter
2) Attack Antidoter
3) Reclaim 100
India was one of the many nations also not to be attacked in 2104, they reclaimed 100 miles of lost territory and launched a respectable attack against Egypt who were preoccupied attacking New Zealand, and did noticeable damage to them. One of the only two nations to gain ground, India also marches into 2105 still a strong nation.

Frackjack/Militaryatheist = Iran
1) -
2) -
3) -
The third nation to bow out of WW4, Iran had stretched itself far too thin by 2104 when they occupied Spain and Poland, and after hyperinflation basically killed off the stability of the Middle Class, Iran entered Civil War. Currently nobody can rightfully claim they are the ones in power, and the occupied territories of Spain and Poland are also now fighting for their freedom as they try to rebuild as well. The mighty Iranian empire had torn itself apart.

Budda = Israel
1) -
2) -
3) "
Israel experienced a bit of a religious predicament when it was suspected that the Messiah the Jews had been waiting for had appeared" Turns out he was just any other hippie with a lot of weed, but before that was discovered he managed to convince Israelis to withdraw from the War and return to their roots" Israel perhaps had the best way out of WW4, their people now just sitting around smoking a sh*tload of weed without a care in the world.

Current Score:

Viper-King = 1000
Phantom = 800
Antidoter = 800
Lannan = 800
Buddamoose = 800
Emo = 700
Drafterman = 700
Tv = 500
Ishallannoyyo = 100

Eliminated:

Military Atheist (Iran) killed 16k (Spain)
Military Atheist (Iran) killed THEBOMB (Poland)
Drafterman (New Zealand) killed thedebatekid (Japan)
Niwsa, Contra, MilitaryAtheist, Buddamoose either dissolved or withdrew
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2013 5:49:19 AM
No tu facts this round?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2013 5:49:50 AM
At 2/27/2013 5:49:19 AM, lannan13 wrote:
No fun facts this round?

Fixed

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2013 7:04:19 AM
At 2/27/2013 5:49:50 AM, lannan13 wrote:
No fun facts this round?

Fixed

Technically it was never up to date so I didn't bother
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
thedebatekid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2013 11:08:19 AM
So many people messed up this round. I like Anti's move and the RAPE TRAIN that too kon the US.
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

Expanse: Trapped in Reality
- Looking for Criticism
thedebatekid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2013 11:09:37 AM
So many people messed up this round. I like Anti's move and the RAPE TRAIN that took on the US.

Fixed.
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

Expanse: Trapped in Reality
- Looking for Criticism
Contra
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2013 12:45:45 PM
The way China left, sounds somewhat similar to the Russian Revolution of 1917, when the Communists and Lenin tried taking over the nation (which they did a few years later).
"The solution [for Republicans] is to admit that Bush was a bad president, stop this racist homophobic stuff, stop trying to give most of the tax cuts to the rich, propose a real alternative to Obamacare that actually works, and propose smart free market solutions to our economic problems." - Distraff

"Americans are better off in a dynamic, free-enterprise-based economy that fosters economic growth, opportunity and upward mobility." - Paul Ryan
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2013 12:56:47 PM
No fun facts this round?

Fixed

Israel is now smoking a sh!t ton of weed, i'd call that a massively fun fact broski
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/27/2013 5:19:02 PM
At 2/27/2013 12:56:47 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
No fun facts this round?

Fixed

Israel is now smoking a sh!t ton of weed, i'd call that a massively fun fact broski

That is lagitt.