Total Posts:33|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Philosophers II Mafia Dp4

Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2013 7:42:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Living players-

LK
Ifly
Sarcastic
Bossy
TUF

Dead players-

Royal- You are Johann Fitche. An important philosopher in the German Idealist tradition, you saw the self as essentially all that there is. We create our world and without us there is nothing. You are the paranoid gun owner. Anyone attempting to visit you in the night (for any reason) will be killed. You win with the town.

FT(2)/Danielle- Friedrich Nietzsche- Miller- Town
Budda- Marquis de Sade- Partially cop immune SK- Third Party
Bull- Thomas Hobbes- Fake claimer- Town
Blackvoid- Baruch Spinoza- Hated townie- Town
Daytona- Plato- Godfather- Mafia
MiG- Democritus- Role cop- Mafia
Drafter- Bertrand Russel- JOAT(1x doc, cop, vig)- Town
FT(1)- Immanuel Kant- Cop- Town

with 5 players alive it takes 3 votes to lynch.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2013 8:34:20 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/1/2013 8:02:24 AM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
Doc protection? I waived..

Obviously.

I think TUF and Bossy need to give out their results and we'll go from there. I'm thinking it's Bossy atm. If people want to give their reads too that might help some.

@TUF- I think you have to disagree with your last bit of analysis last DP. While Bossy's behavior has been pro-town, LK's behavior just doesn't make sense if he's mafia. And since mafia are capable of acting pro-town, I'm going to have to lean towards Bossy atm.
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2013 8:36:29 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/1/2013 8:34:20 AM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 3/1/2013 8:02:24 AM, SarcasticIndeed wrote:
Doc protection? I waived..

Obviously.

I think TUF and Bossy need to give out their results and we'll go from there. I'm thinking it's Bossy atm. If people want to give their reads too that might help some.

@TUF- I think I have to disagree with your last bit of analysis last DP. While Bossy's behavior has been pro-town, LK's behavior just doesn't make sense if he's mafia. And since mafia are capable of acting pro-town, I'm going to have to lean towards Bossy atm.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2013 8:59:46 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
IFLYHIGH, you protected Sarcastic?
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2013 9:02:59 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Sarcastic is pretty much confirmed as vig and IFLYHIGH is also confirmed as the doctor. That leaves us with Tuf and Bossy. It's far more likely that Bossy is the last mafia since I seriously doubt that Tuf would purposely CC his own godfather and be responsible for getting him lynched as an elaborate confirmation scheme.

Also, like I said last DP, Bossy's role screams scum.

VTL Bossy
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2013 9:18:05 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
good job IFLY, on whoever you protected. I watched Sarcastic last night, no one visited him.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2013 9:20:02 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I have no clue who the last mafia is. I am going to read the last few DP'es for some more analysis.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2013 9:22:50 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/1/2013 9:18:05 AM, TUF wrote:
good job IFLY, on whoever you protected. I watched Sarcastic last night, no one visited him.

Damn. I was hoping you watched me so that we would have caught mafia. Oh well. All I really wanted was your results first. I still would like to hear Bossy's results just in case he flips innocent, but I'm going I will be voting him after that. I'll also note that I said Bossy would be my next top FOS if Royal flips innocent and then mafia try to NK me. They tried to kill me over you and Sarcastic who was until today, more confirmed than I was. So yeah.
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2013 9:23:06 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
LK this DP just barely started, and your so eager to cast you vote? Give it a break, for a second. This could be LYLO for all we know.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2013 9:39:32 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I got passive and protective on LK.
I need an explanation now. Are you BP?
Vote To Lynch lk
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2013 9:41:36 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/1/2013 9:39:32 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
I got passive and protective on LK.
I need an explanation now. Are you BP?
Vote To Lynch lk

Obvious mafia is obvious. You only got an incriminating result on an individual at LYLO? Bullsh!t.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2013 9:42:23 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/1/2013 9:39:32 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
I got passive and protective on LK.
I need an explanation now. Are you BP?
Vote To Lynch lk

This is actually better than expected. Either LK or Bossy is lying and we most likely aren't at mylo. I'm still going with a Bossy lynch and if he flips innocent, then either Sarcastic vig kills LK or we lynch him.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2013 9:42:44 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/1/2013 9:41:36 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/1/2013 9:39:32 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
I got passive and protective on LK.
I need an explanation now. Are you BP?
Vote To Lynch lk

Obvious mafia is obvious. You only got an incriminating result on an individual at LYLO? Bullsh!t.

It's not exactly incriminating. Are you or are you not BP or something like that?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2013 9:43:41 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/1/2013 9:42:44 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 3/1/2013 9:41:36 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/1/2013 9:39:32 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
I got passive and protective on LK.
I need an explanation now. Are you BP?
Vote To Lynch lk

Obvious mafia is obvious. You only got an incriminating result on an individual at LYLO? Bullsh!t.

It's not exactly incriminating. Are you or are you not BP or something like that?

No.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2013 9:44:06 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/1/2013 9:42:23 AM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 3/1/2013 9:39:32 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
I got passive and protective on LK.
I need an explanation now. Are you BP?
Vote To Lynch lk

This is actually better than expected. Either LK or Bossy is lying and we most likely aren't at mylo. I'm still going with a Bossy lynch and if he flips innocent, then either Sarcastic vig kills LK or we lynch him.

If LK really is BP, than sarcastic's kill wouldn't go through.

But either way, Bossy is likely scum.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2013 9:44:27 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Also, how do you get passive and protective? A person can either have a role passive in nature, or a role protective in nature. Having the two together is a clear contradiction.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2013 9:45:12 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/1/2013 9:44:06 AM, TUF wrote:
At 3/1/2013 9:42:23 AM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 3/1/2013 9:39:32 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
I got passive and protective on LK.
I need an explanation now. Are you BP?
Vote To Lynch lk

This is actually better than expected. Either LK or Bossy is lying and we most likely aren't at mylo. I'm still going with a Bossy lynch and if he flips innocent, then either Sarcastic vig kills LK or we lynch him.

If LK really is BP, than sarcastic's kill wouldn't go through.

But either way, Bossy is likely scum.

Yes. I'm obviously mafia bulletproof. Those roles are so common nowadays.
/end sarcasm
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2013 9:46:13 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/1/2013 9:45:12 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/1/2013 9:44:06 AM, TUF wrote:
At 3/1/2013 9:42:23 AM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 3/1/2013 9:39:32 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
I got passive and protective on LK.
I need an explanation now. Are you BP?
Vote To Lynch lk

This is actually better than expected. Either LK or Bossy is lying and we most likely aren't at mylo. I'm still going with a Bossy lynch and if he flips innocent, then either Sarcastic vig kills LK or we lynch him.

If LK really is BP, than sarcastic's kill wouldn't go through.

But either way, Bossy is likely scum.

Yes. I'm obviously mafia bulletproof. Those roles are so common nowadays.
/end sarcasm

WTF? 3p's are third parties normally.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2013 9:46:32 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/1/2013 9:43:41 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/1/2013 9:42:44 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 3/1/2013 9:41:36 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/1/2013 9:39:32 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
I got passive and protective on LK.
I need an explanation now. Are you BP?
Vote To Lynch lk

Obvious mafia is obvious. You only got an incriminating result on an individual at LYLO? Bullsh!t.

It's not exactly incriminating. Are you or are you not BP or something like that?

No.

Ok. Then one of us is lying and I know it's you.
5 players today
It's likely that one is Maf
You get lynched
If you flip guilty, town wins.
4 players enter the NP.
If you flip Inno, sarcastic shoots me.
If I flip guilty, town wins.

Easy.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2013 9:46:43 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/1/2013 9:44:27 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
Also, how do you get passive and protective? A person can either have a role passive in nature, or a role protective in nature. Having the two together is a clear contradiction.

I think it's agreed that he is lying.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2013 9:47:23 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Well I guess it's not entirely impossible to by at LYLO. But then, who would the other mafioso be?

TUF is ultra confirmed. I had doubts about him until today, but now I'm confident he's town. His results have been accurate which means he's most likely watcher. I just don't believe mafia is going to have a role cop and a watcher. There's no point since both of them is to gain information.

Sarcastic has confirmed his vig abilities. He also didn't hammer Royal last DP when he had a chance. He's also made other towntells that are hard to fake as scum.

Me. Well, even if Bossy's results are accurate, then I'm still confirmed since it doesn't make sense for mafia to have two protective roles.

So that still leaves us with Bossy and LK. While Bossy could be bussing LK, I doubt it. Either way, Bossy is still our best lynch in my opinion.

VTL Bossy.
Lordknukle
Posts: 12,788
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2013 9:47:45 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/1/2013 9:46:32 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 3/1/2013 9:43:41 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/1/2013 9:42:44 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 3/1/2013 9:41:36 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
At 3/1/2013 9:39:32 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
I got passive and protective on LK.
I need an explanation now. Are you BP?
Vote To Lynch lk

Obvious mafia is obvious. You only got an incriminating result on an individual at LYLO? Bullsh!t.

It's not exactly incriminating. Are you or are you not BP or something like that?

No.

Ok. Then one of us is lying and I know it's you.
5 players today
It's likely that one is Maf
You get lynched
If you flip guilty, town wins.
4 players enter the NP.
If you flip Inno, sarcastic shoots me.
If I flip guilty, town wins.

Easy.

Reverse that and you have the exact same result.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2013 9:47:55 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/1/2013 9:44:27 AM, Lordknukle wrote:
Also, how do you get passive and protective? A person can either have a role passive in nature, or a role protective in nature. Having the two together is a clear contradiction.

BP is protective and passive in that you don't submit an action to use it.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
IFLYHIGH
Posts: 5,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2013 9:48:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/1/2013 9:44:06 AM, TUF wrote:
At 3/1/2013 9:42:23 AM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 3/1/2013 9:39:32 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
I got passive and protective on LK.
I need an explanation now. Are you BP?
Vote To Lynch lk

This is actually better than expected. Either LK or Bossy is lying and we most likely aren't at mylo. I'm still going with a Bossy lynch and if he flips innocent, then either Sarcastic vig kills LK or we lynch him.

If LK really is BP, than sarcastic's kill wouldn't go through.

But either way, Bossy is likely scum.

Sarcastic waived.
Anaxa
Posts: 41
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2013 9:48:13 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
This is a stupid question, but what "mafia" on this site? And how do you play?
"The mystery of the beginning of all things is insoluble by us; and I for one must be content to remain an agnostic." -Darwin
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2013 9:48:36 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/1/2013 9:47:23 AM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
So that still leaves us with Bossy and LK. While Bossy could be bussing LK, I doubt it. Either way, Bossy is still our best lynch in my opinion.

If the game doesn't end after this, than this is probably a masterful bus job.

VTL Bossy.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2013 9:49:27 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/1/2013 9:48:08 AM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 3/1/2013 9:44:06 AM, TUF wrote:
At 3/1/2013 9:42:23 AM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
At 3/1/2013 9:39:32 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
I got passive and protective on LK.
I need an explanation now. Are you BP?
Vote To Lynch lk

This is actually better than expected. Either LK or Bossy is lying and we most likely aren't at mylo. I'm still going with a Bossy lynch and if he flips innocent, then either Sarcastic vig kills LK or we lynch him.

If LK really is BP, than sarcastic's kill wouldn't go through.

But either way, Bossy is likely scum.

Sarcastic waived.

What? I know. We are talking hypothetics for next NP.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227