Send a Message
3/2/2013 6:20:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
-Living Players

LK
Ifly
TUF

-Dead Players

Sarcastic- You are Karl Marx. While you had interests in the metaphysics of historical development, you've come to be known for your work as a political writer. The main task of your political philosophy was to bring about the destruction of the evil existent order first and foremost. You are the vigilante and win with the town.

Bossy- You are Gorgias. In your lifetime, you were a Sophist. This meant that you taught people rhetoric for a price. As a Sophist you may use your rhetorical skills at conceiling the truth to skew any investigations that may come around. You are the mafia lawyer/framer. You win with the mafia. Note that you may not use either of your abilities on consecutive nights.

Royal- Johann Fichte- PGO- Town
FT(2)/Danielle- Friedrich Nietzsche- Miller- Town
Budda- Marquis de Sade- Partially cop immune SK- Third Party
Bull- Thomas Hobbes- Fake claimer- Town
Blackvoid- Baruch Spinoza- Hated townie- Town
Daytona- Plato- Godfather- Mafia
MiG- Democritus- Role cop- Mafia
Drafter- Bertrand Russel- JOAT(1x doc, cop, vig)- Town
FT(1)- Immanuel Kant- Cop- Town

With three players alive it takes 2 votes to lynch.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2013 8:34:02 PM
I had a long as$ post typed up against Tuf, but then I switched my position to thinking that IFLYHIGH was mafia and then back to Tuf, causing me to lose my huge post.

Key points because I'm too lazy to type it all up again:

-Mafia NK was non-existent two NPs ago. I've never heard of mafia waiving an NK to confirm a player and even without waiving, there would be other ways to confirm supposed doctors. I just dot n's the possible gain in IFLYHIGH waiving the kill in order to confirm himself.

-When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever left, no matter how improbable, is the truth. Yes, Tuf CCed a mafia. Has this been done before in order for confirmation? Yes. Is it more likely than waving a mafia NK? Yes.

-I suspected Bossy, and even called for his lynching, a DP before town agreed to lynch him.

-Bossy tried to get me lynched.

-Nobody in this game has been able to provide logical and plausible incentives for me counterclaiming Bull as mafia. Nobody.

-Since I know I'm town, I've noticed that IFLYHIGH has constantly thought that my behaviour was in line with town, while Tuf did not on several occasions.

-Tuf has never actually led anything in this game. He's just been sitting on the fence and riding the wave, so to speak. He voted for Bull when it appeared as if there was suspicion on him and unvoted immediately after IFLYHIGH unvoted, with very little rationale as to why. He was also the second vote (out of three) on Bossy.

The largest factor for me was the first point.

VTL Tuf
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2013 10:03:17 PM
TUF played extremely well. GG.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2013 10:10:38 PM
HOLY FVCK TOWN WON, HOLY SWEEEET JESUSSSS

praise LK, IFLY, and Sarcastic for that bawsss shot
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2013 10:14:04 PM
At 3/2/2013 10:10:38 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

I was actually BP survivor... hence the quickhammer.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2013 10:20:20 PM
At 3/2/2013 10:14:04 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:

But don't worry, I'll consider this a joint win ;)
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2013 10:22:07 PM

Wait what? But you visited yourself...
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2013 10:24:20 PM
At 3/2/2013 10:22:07 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

Wait what? But you visited yourself...

I had other abilities... oh, you'll see at endgame.
Bull_Diesel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2013 10:25:38 PM
Wow... so yeah... apparently let's not listen to me...

DP2

Posted: 5 days ago
I'm just going to throw this out there... I'm not getting strong feelings either way about FT/Danielle, but TUF and Budda are giving me a bad feeling.

I don't like FT/Danielle as town right now but I really get a bad vibe from Tuf, and Budda isn't screaming town to me either.
Bull_Diesel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2013 10:26:54 PM
At 3/2/2013 10:25:38 PM, Bull_Diesel wrote:

DP2

I'm just going to throw this out there... I'm not getting strong feelings either way about FT/Danielle, but TUF and Budda are giving me a bad feeling.

I don't like FT/Danielle as town right now but I really get a bad vibe from Tuf, and Budda isn't screaming town to me either.

and then everyone tells me i'm an idiot and we talk for a whole Dp about lynching me over budda and how I always feel bad about TUF...
Bull_Diesel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2013 10:32:52 PM
At 3/2/2013 10:30:50 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
If TUF was scum, he totally deserved the win. LOL.

I agree he did a great job. But I think it's pretty funny the mod of this game saw me call TUF/Budda as both being scum and managing to get town to accept my super crappy role as an actual town role, then he calls me out for playing like shite
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2013 10:44:45 PM
At 3/2/2013 10:24:36 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
I called both IFLYHIGH and TUF. Now, get off the site, TUF.

lol, that is a bit harsh, don't ya think?

Royal, I just want you to know.... that I think you're a great player. I read Death Note and I saw how awesome you were. But you seriously got to stop doing sh!t like this.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2013 10:46:20 PM

Agreed. I would have never guessed TUF was scum.

Good job TUF. You are an amazing player.
Bull_Diesel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2013 10:52:52 PM
At 3/2/2013 10:46:20 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:

Agreed. I would have never guessed TUF was scum.

Good job TUF. You are an amazing player.

yep. he did a good job.
Bull_Diesel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2013 10:54:52 PM
ROFL at the spelling of concealing in Bossy's role. I'm exhausted and for some reason "conceiling " struck me as particularly funny. guess i need sleep.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2013 11:05:39 PM
All credit goes to Tuf for my claim BTW.
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2013 11:07:44 PM

DP2

1/2 of those people were town. You only suspected Budda because he only pretty much claimed SK himself. Only 1/4 of those were mafia.

Congrats... you did just as well as a random guessing program.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2013 11:08:59 PM
Assuming that you actually were the BP survivor, IFLYHIGH, then that was pretty awesome.
Bull_Diesel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2013 11:12:14 PM
At 3/2/2013 11:07:44 PM, Lordknukle wrote:

DP2

1/2 of those people were town. You only suspected Budda because he only pretty much claimed SK himself. Only 1/4 of those were mafia.

Congrats... you did just as well as a random guessing program.

I said I wasn't feeling scum on Ft/Danielle which was one person, and that I was getting scum reads on Tuf and Budda, who were both scum.

While I accept responsibility for doing it, I kind of jumped on the IFLY bus and moved my vote from Budda to FT at the end of that DP which fucked FT over... that could have gone better, should have stuck with my gut.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2013 11:35:14 PM
At 3/2/2013 10:24:36 PM, royalpaladin wrote:
I called both IFLYHIGH and TUF. Now, get off the site, TUF.

I actually wanted to specifically address that. Just explain my thoughts on the matter, and hope it doesnt come across as negative.

Anyways, Royal, you know, that if I think you're being wronged, I will stand up in your defense. Yet I didnt in this game, and it wasnt because I was dead. No, it was because in this instance, your behavior was in the wrong to be honest.

I poured back over the DP in which you flat out said TUF and IFLYHIGH were insulting you, and thus you wouldnt respond to them. I saw no such insult. The only thing I even saw that I saw that could've been misconstrued as an insult, was, i believe IFLYHIGH's, assessment that your case amounted to purely OMGUS.

That Royal, isnt an insult, its what happens in mafia. Think about it, if IFLYHIGH and TUF were actually mafia, wouldnt you expect them to mischaracterize your analysis? Scum often do this exact same thing. But rather than turn this on them, you chose instead to shut down and become belligerant. I cant really support, nor defend that kind of behavior.

Onto the bet. Thats another thing, that when I read, I just went, "wut is going through this persons head?!" First off, if you at all think that bet is going to be honored, your being irrational. Like really, ask yourself, do you really think TUF's going to leave the site for a bet, that he took with the full knowledge that it was one he would lose?

No, of course not! He accepted the bet as a means to make himself appear town. Note how in your analysis, even you said that scum wouldnt take the bet. Well he did, for that sole reason!

Honestly, I truly do consider you a good friend, which is the only reason I'm even saying this, because if I didnt, I wouldnt care, and wouldn't say anything on the matter. So i hope you dont take this as me insulting you, take it as me trying to help.

But even despite that, you can choose to take it any way you want. Get angry at me as if I'm insulting you even. That wouldnt change the fact that I'm doing this because I know you are a better person then what I saw from you in this game. And I wouldnt be me, if I didnt say something. After all, that is what friends do for each other. I'm certainly not going to lie to you and say you werent being unreasonable, because I wouldnt want you to do that for me.

So yeah, do you seriously want TUF to leave the site? Like really? That... i'm just not sure how to react to that. That's entirely shocking that you would even say that given what you've told me previously...
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2013 11:39:11 PM
Anyways now onto my game analysis:

Well played IFLY, you rocked it looking town in this game

Good job sarcastic for shooting bossy. If I may ask, what made you do it?

TUF, wow, I will never trust CC's from you again... EVER AGAIN lol. But no, very well played with that, it got you to the end of the game essentially.

BV is mah hero <3

Noumena, great game, intense all around, i liked it and will give my opinions once all roles were released on how well balanced I thought the game was. But from my PoV, it seemed well-balanced.

MVP = TUFFF
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2013 11:43:01 PM
I actually disagree. The balance on this game was way too swingy and there were way too many scum - 4 mafia, bulletproof survivor, and SK? That's 6 scum and 8 town... Town could have lost N1 if things went badly.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2013 11:50:12 PM
At 3/2/2013 11:39:11 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

Good job sarcastic for shooting bossy. If I may ask, what made you do it?

Wut?