F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 11:44:13 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
DAY PHASE 2

Sunk to the bottom of the Ocean

1) Tulle: The Northrop Grumman B-2 Spirit is a stealth bomber with a flying wing design and no fuselage or tail. The combination of low-observable technology with high aerodynamic efficiency gives the B2 Bomber significant advantages allowing it to attack enemy bases undetected. Each night phase, choose a player to kill. At night, you cannot be detected in any way at all. You win with the TOWN.

*Trekie has replaced Bossyburrito*
*Blackhawk1331 has replaced HCP*

Active Players

1) drafterman
2) tvellalott
3) FourTrouble
4) Noumena
5) IFLYHIGH
6) TUF
7) Buddamoose
8) Bull_Diesel
9) Johnnyboy54
10) Blackhawk1331
11) LordKnukle
12) Ore_Ele
13) Medic0506
14) SarcasticIndeed
15) Trekie

With 15 alive, it takes 8 votes to lynch or No Lynch.

Time Limit: 96 hours (Thursday March 7th 9:45 AM PST)
Bull_Diesel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 11:50:37 AM
what's up.

So... I'm going to come out with it before anyone says otherwise. or I get killed and we find some sort of weird twist.

I'm basically JOAT , I burned my self-watch ability last night and TUF visited me. need to know if he's cop or what he was doing.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 11:53:46 AM
At 3/3/2013 11:50:37 AM, Bull_Diesel wrote:
what's up.

So... I'm going to come out with it before anyone says otherwise. or I get killed and we find some sort of weird twist.

I'm basically JOAT , I burned my self-watch ability last night and TUF visited me. need to know if he's cop or what he was doing.

Facepalm. So if he's cop or something, you thought the best thing to do was to out him?

Also, I too am basically a JOAT. I'm saying this before people freak out later and ask why I didn't cc Bull. I still think Bull is town though.
Bull_Diesel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 11:59:47 AM
At 3/3/2013 11:53:46 AM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
what's up.

Facepalm. So if he's cop or something, you thought the best thing to do was to out him?

Also, I too am basically a JOAT. I'm saying this before people freak out later and ask why I didn't cc Bull. I still think Bull is town though.

I have a plan for that. not so quick with the facepalms: I'm JOAT remember:P

I've got a 2-shot protect ability. if TUF can convince me he's cop, He can have it. I don't think i'm the only protect ability in the game or I wouldn't have outted myself, I feel like I got lucky/played my options in my role well enough that I'm good for at least 1 more NP at least from a standard NK.

I assume Mafia made the NK? I'm not sure if there are TP in this game or not yet. Seems like there wouldn't be but I guess we'll find out.
Bull_Diesel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 12:01:13 PM
what's up.

Also, there's a good possibility he's not cop or something. Just because he visited me and I didn't die doesn't mean he's definitely town.
Bull_Diesel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 12:01:51 PM
At 3/3/2013 12:01:13 PM, Bull_Diesel wrote:
what's up.

Also, there's a good possibility he's not cop or something. Just because he visited me and I didn't die doesn't mean he's definitely town.

All we know for sure is TUF isn't roleblocker because He visited me and I still got my results
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 12:04:16 PM
I'm going to full claim at this point, because it may be important:

I'm an AAI RQ-2 Pioneer, an unmanned reconnaissance vehicle. Each night I automatically learn a piece of predetermined information about the game set-up.

Last night I learned that mines may make it dangerous to visit people at night. Not sure what that means, but it sounds like some sort of PGO ability.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 12:04:54 PM
Facepalm. Yes I visited you, and no I am not outing my role. Unless you can prove something negative happened to you. But I can confirm that bull diesel isn't lying, and that he is in fact town, thats all i am saying for now.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 12:05:07 PM
what's up.

You could have always....herpaderp.... said that your night actions validated a role claim from Tuf without stupidly outing an extremely powerful role.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 12:05:56 PM
At 3/3/2013 12:04:16 PM, drafterman wrote:

I'm an AAI RQ-2 Pioneer, an unmanned reconnaissance vehicle. Each night I automatically learn a piece of predetermined information about the game set-up.

Don't ask how, but I can confirm this.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 12:09:02 PM
At 3/3/2013 12:04:16 PM, drafterman wrote:

Last night I learned that mines may make it dangerous to visit people at night. Not sure what that means, but it sounds like some sort of PGO ability.

I can't think of a reason mafia would have that specific piece of info so right now I'm content to toss Drafter into the town pile. I can confirm this later if need be but there are mines around certain people in the game.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Bull_Diesel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 12:13:08 PM
I just know he visited me, I don't know that he is a powerful TOWN role, although I suspect he might be.

I wanted to get that out there, in fairness, you're right. I probably should have waited to see if he claimed to have vistied somebody else or something and CC'd his NAs but my gut said to get all the information out there and play this honestly.
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 12:14:50 PM
Drafter, does your role say anything about ships blocking your way or something along those lines?
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 12:15:04 PM
DEAD
Tulle - Northrop Grumman B-2 Spirit - Ninja/Vig - Town

ROLE CLAIMED
FourTrouble - Radio Controlled Submarine - Compulsive Visitor/Unknown Role
drafterman - AAI RQ-2 Pioneer - Receive Information Nightly
- Mines may make it dangerous to visit people

CHARACTER CLAIMED
LordKnukle - Cape Class Patrol Boat (anti-submarine)
Medic - ???? Class Guided Missile Destroyer
Bull_Diesel - not an aircraft - JOAT (Self-Watch x1, Protect x2)
IFLYHIGH - aircraft - JOAT

PARTIAL CLAIMED
TUF - frigate
Ore_Ele - anti-submarine
Tulle - aircraft
Buddamoose - balloon
Johnnyboy54 - specifically named craft

UNCLAIMED
2) tvellalott
4) Noumena
11) Blackhawk
15) SarcasticIndeed
16) trekie
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 12:17:00 PM
VTL Noumena for claim
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 12:17:31 PM
When will people learn that simply visiting someone isn't cause for FOS or role claiming, or even necessarily outing that someone visited someone else? We see this in every other game, from people that should know better.

VISITING SOMEONE ISN'T SUSPICIOUS, PEOPLE!

Not unless they die or claim roleblocked. Bull you needlessly outed yourself and TUF. You need to ask F-16 what happens to your X-shots if you get roleblocked because I think you just neutered yourself.

However, FT should out who he visited so we can try and determine if his role has a negative consequence. Was anyone roleblocked or redirected last night?
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 12:18:31 PM
At 3/3/2013 12:14:50 PM, Lordknukle wrote:
Drafter, does your role say anything about ships blocking your way or something along those lines?

No. It gives some history into the use of my type of craft and what it is used for now, then my ability.
Bull_Diesel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 12:18:59 PM
At 3/3/2013 12:15:04 PM, drafterman wrote:

UNCLAIMED
2) tvellalott
4) Noumena
11) Blackhawk
15) SarcasticIndeed
16) trekie

Still nothing from TV or (Blackhawk) ? I know this DP just started but obviously TV didn't get replaced in the NP, small fos as usual for people that are inactive for huge chunks but not replaced when everyone else is.
Bull_Diesel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 12:22:25 PM
Drafter:
Was anyone roleblocked or redirected last night?

DO you usually know if you're redirected? The way I always played you just got results on the other person or your action went through on them .... So you're saying if cop investigated player A and got results on player B they'd know they were redirected?

I guess that makes sense actually now that I played it out in my head, mod probably doesn't just say GUILTY or whatever, he probably sayd PLAYER B is guilty
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 12:23:48 PM
At 3/3/2013 12:22:25 PM, Bull_Diesel wrote:
Drafter:

DO you usually know if you're redirected? The way I always played you just got results on the other person or your action went through on them .... So you're saying if cop investigated player A and got results on player B they'd know they were redirected?

I guess that makes sense actually now that I played it out in my head, mod probably doesn't just say GUILTY or whatever, he probably sayd PLAYER B is guilty

Mod discretion. For example, if you're a cop you may simply get "Innocent" or "Guilty" and won't know, or they may actually mention the player you are getting the results on. I don't recall how F-16 plays it.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 12:24:10 PM
At 3/3/2013 12:22:25 PM, Bull_Diesel wrote:
Drafter:

Sometimes you just get the plan result. It depends on the mod. IT has happened quite a few times where someone will submit an action like: cop FT, and receive a result saying Royal was innocent.

Meaning you were obviously redirected.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 12:26:35 PM
Well there's no use in me simply character claiming since my role is inherently linked to it. I'm a Minehunter. I can find and neutralize mines when they've been placed near someone by sending out ROUV's (remotely operated underwater vehicles) or divers. The mod tells me if any mines were placed and, if so, the mines will be neutralized. Last night I visited FT and was told no mines were set up near him.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 12:29:09 PM
At 3/3/2013 12:26:35 PM, Noumena wrote:
Well there's no use in me simply character claiming since my role is inherently linked to it. I'm a Minehunter. I can find and neutralize mines when they've been placed near someone by sending out ROUV's (remotely operated underwater vehicles) or divers. The mod tells me if any mines were placed and, if so, the mines will be neutralized. Last night I visited FT and was told no mines were set up near him.

Oh great. So mafia can basically make anybody they want a PGO?