Posted: 3 years ago
Dead Players:
Lynched Last Phase: famer
Killed Last Night: FourTrouble

Living Players:
1. Maikuru
2. ChubbyFatz
3. THEVIRUS

With 3 players, it takes 2 votes to lynch.
This Day Phase will end no later than 1PM DDO time on 3/5.
ChubbyFatz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 12:51:22 PM
Damn the two people I had town reads on are dead.

That fact that FT was killed last night says alot.

Who do you guys think is guilty and why?
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 1:40:11 PM
When I got home last night I re-read everything and I think we missed the obvious. I'm writing my thoughts out now.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 2:17:56 PM
I think we underestimated Chubby.

The first post I made was asking how we can scum hunt without any roles, which made Fourtrouble realize I'm town. Minutes later, Chubby posts basically the exact same sentence:

At 3/1/2013 9:39:14 PM, ChubbyFatz wrote:
With no roles to go on not sure how we can find scum. Especially on Day 1. I would say just engage in conversation until someone slips up perhaps?

So he read the OP and came to the same conclusion me and Fourtrouble? Nope, or else moments later he wouldn't have slipped up and proved he didn't read anything!

At 3/1/2013 9:50:19 PM, ChubbyFatz wrote:
I mean we all have a certain role and a certain Win Objective, just wondering what you got

So he went from thinking we don't have roles to thinking we do? It's more likely he just pretended and copied my sentence in the hopes that Fourtrouble would call him town, too. When Fourtrouble saw through his act and asked him what he was doing, Chubby didn't post again for 21 hours LOL! Even famer, who was so confused about the game that she actually convinced us she was mafia, posted during that time. Chubby was laying low and hoping we'd forget about him, which we did.

The only time Chubby came back is when Virus and I figured out that he should go next. Perfect timing. Not only that, but when he does come back, he doesn't discuss the current vote at all. He just votes for me, which makes sense because he's trying to set up the next day's vote and the win.

This whole game Chubby's been laying low, deflecting attention, and accusing people who see through him.

VTL Chubby
- lamerde

ChubbyFatz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 2:34:58 PM
Sorry to bust your bubble guy but I wasn't trying to stay low..I was distracted by a little something called life. The fact that you hammered a town person doesn't look good, especially when you said yourself last day phase that you don't want to look guilty..why because you knew famer would be innocent? I think that's wifom forgive me if the vocab is wrong. But your saying something to look less guilty like reverse psychology.

Also the fact that you are tunneling on me when this is the last day in the game says alot too. If town lunches wrong we lose but apparently you don't care and you rather throw out a vote with no merit. Not to mention I feel like your vote is omgus cuz I was pressing you before the day was over yesterday.

Right now I still feel your the right lunch but I would also like to hear from the virus instead of giving him the option to hammer.

Virus who do you feel is guilty? Also your statement about you prolly dying at night and me being Alive I feel is wifom. Why do you think you were gonna die last night? I survived which you said I wouldn't however only mafia would know that.

I am questioning you both so I make the right vote. I urge the other town member not to be haste to vote until we sort this out because the mafia person will seal the vote and then we lose.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 2:54:13 PM
At 3/3/2013 2:34:58 PM, ChubbyFatz wrote:
Sorry to bust your bubble guy but I wasn't trying to stay low..I was distracted by a little something called life. The fact that you hammered a town person doesn't look good, especially when you said yourself last day phase that you don't want to look guilty..why because you knew famer would be innocent? I think that's wifom forgive me if the vocab is wrong. But your saying something to look less guilty like reverse psychology.

I posted from a bar last night, so the whole having a life thing doesn't really fly lol. It's pretty clear that you disappeared immediately after you contradicted yourself and Fourtrouble asked why you weren't reading the OP, only to return when your name was being thrown around.

As for hammering, I said in an earlier post that I suspected both you and famer because of scummish behavior. I asked for feedback and only voted after I got some against famer. I still didn't want to make the wrong call.

Also the fact that you are tunneling on me when this is the last day in the game says alot too. If town lunches wrong we lose but apparently you don't care and you rather throw out a vote with no merit. Not to mention I feel like your vote is omgus cuz I was pressing you before the day was over yesterday.

First of all, I gave a whole laundry list worth of reasons for this vote, none of which you responded to. Second, it's not OMGUS if I suspected you first, which I posted well before you did.

Right now I still feel your the right lunch but I would also like to hear from the virus instead of giving him the option to hammer.

Virus who do you feel is guilty? Also your statement about you prolly dying at night and me being Alive I feel is wifom. Why do you think you were gonna die last night? I survived which you said I wouldn't however only mafia would know that.

I am questioning you both so I make the right vote. I urge the other town member not to be haste to vote until we sort this out because the mafia person will seal the vote and then we lose.

My vote stands unless you can better explain a swing towards Virus. I've suspected him as town pretty early on.
- lamerde

ChubbyFatz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 4:09:48 PM
Your "laundry list" consist of me being away for 21 hours (sorry my CPU/phone isn't attached to my hip which has DDO mafia on 24/7) & me seeming like scum. You don't even want to look at virus just because you see him as town. Which again proves my point your tunneling me. We're you town you would be looking at all possibilities.

At this point you are either mafia or a HORRIBLE town person either way I don't see this going well for the town. Our only hope is that infact Virus IS town.
ChubbyFatz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 4:23:56 PM
I would also like to point out the fact that through my research almost ALWAYS one mafia is on a bandwagon for a town person lynch. That means either you or Virus is mafia, obviously since I am town. In addition to that Virus as I mentioned yesterday's day phase flip flopped numerous times. At any rate as I mentioned if Virus is mafia he hammers either of us and game over for town (very careless to give mafia the hammer if this indeed the case) if not he hammers you for the town win.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 4:36:02 PM
At 3/3/2013 4:23:56 PM, ChubbyFatz wrote:
I would also like to point out the fact that through my research almost ALWAYS one mafia is on a bandwagon for a town person lynch. That means either you or Virus is mafia, obviously since I am town. In addition to that Virus as I mentioned yesterday's day phase flip flopped numerous times. At any rate as I mentioned if Virus is mafia he hammers either of us and game over for town (very careless to give mafia the hammer if this indeed the case) if not he hammers you for the town win.

That's true. I wish you would explain your response to my points better but I do want to hear what Virus has to say.

Unvote
- lamerde

THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 11:27:58 PM
At 3/3/2013 2:34:58 PM, ChubbyFatz wrote:

I don't know. I am still suspicious of you but Mai's post was awfully quick, and you made some good points.

Actually I said you would live and a said that in the event I died, I said I was having a good time. this was simpler than posting the comment and then the next day if I was dead PMing everyone. FT was a smart move on the mafia's part. FT has the most experience and probably would find a clue before the rest of us. However, no offense Chubby but killing you left three people who thought each other were town. Right now my #1 suspect is Chubby.

Definitely. I know I wont vote until I am sure so there is no accidental hammer that makes the mafia win. I will say though to keep up conversation.
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 11:31:54 PM

I am so tempted to vote you because of that clause right there. I don't want a hammer though, so I wait...
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

famer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 5:36:34 AM
am I allowed to say anything in this thread? It's getting interesting for me :v
abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc
famer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 5:37:12 AM
At 3/4/2013 5:36:34 AM, famer wrote:

If not, I'll just pew pew pew gtfo and wait for the results of the game.
abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc abc
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 7:02:45 AM
At 3/4/2013 5:37:12 AM, famer wrote:
At 3/4/2013 5:36:34 AM, famer wrote:

If not, I'll just pew pew pew gtfo and wait for the results of the game.

Sorry, if you're dead you can no longer comment in the Day Phase thbreads.
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 7:23:07 AM
At 3/3/2013 4:36:02 PM, Maikuru wrote:

That's true. I wish you would explain your response to my points better but I do want to hear what Virus has to say.

Unvote

If I was mafia why da fuq didn't I hit you before you unvoted?

Plus even if I was mafia I would be so stupid that I would make up a fake reason and read the hammering thing and muse unvotes while I post and I am too late and now I hammered and I get lynch because that would happen to me... you guys are screwed because im not mafia. i'd fuq up so bad... I would probably get lynched and die right off the bat

btw I was kiddin I wasn't on all day and didn't see the vote and unvote until both were posted and so you might vote me except why da fuq would I tell you sh!t I look so guilty

THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 7:25:47 AM
At 3/4/2013 7:23:07 AM, THEVIRUS wrote:
At 3/3/2013 4:36:02 PM, Maikuru wrote:

Unvote

If I was mafia why da fuq didn't I hit you before you unvoted?

Plus even if I was mafia I would be so stupid that I would make up a fake reason and read the hammering thing and muse unvotes while I post and I am too late and now I hammered and I get lynch because that would happen to me... you guys are screwed because im not mafia. i'd fuq up so bad... I would probably get lynched and die right off the bat

btw I was kiddin I wasn't on all day and didn't see the vote and unvote until both were posted and so you might vote me except why da fuq would I tell you sh!t I look so guilty

OOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH sh!t... I fuked up the game for good.

I will probably get lynched so I will try and vote after 1 vote on me

THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 7:27:34 AM
Drafter can I commit suicide? ya kno since I fukin killed famer and now look like mafia, if I am about to be lynched (2 people vote to lynch me) can I commit suicide?

THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 7:29:31 AM
At 3/4/2013 7:27:34 AM, THEVIRUS wrote:
Drafter can I commit suicide? ya kno since I fukin killed famer and now look like mafia, if I am about to be lynched (2 people vote to lynch me) can I commit suicide?

Oh god im so bad at this

THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 7:30:30 AM
kno what im tired as sh!t so im just gonna stop makin stuff up to talk about and probably stop talking for a while

Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 11:37:27 AM
What in the world...

Virus, pull it together man lol. Don't you realize that if you really are town and quit, we lose? The scum only needs one more kill, so if a townie quits or we don't successfully lynch this DP, mafia wins.

I don't think mafia would risk asking drafter if they could quit. If drafter said yes, they'd be stuck. Can you at least tell me what points Chubby made in response to my opening post you found compelling? I don't get it.
- lamerde

drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 12:18:59 PM
There is no quitting in this game. If you want to be replaced I can do that. So far, VIRUS has not asked to be replaced so is still in this game. There is little over 24 hours remaining.
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 12:27:25 PM
At 3/4/2013 11:37:27 AM, Maikuru wrote:
What in the world...

Virus, pull it together man lol. Don't you realize that if you really are town and quit, we lose? The scum only needs one more kill, so if a townie quits or we don't successfully lynch this DP, mafia wins.

I don't think mafia would risk asking drafter if they could quit. If drafter said yes, they'd be stuck. Can you at least tell me what points Chubby made in response to my opening post you found compelling? I don't get it.

I meant if i get two votes on me (i got tired and dont know why i kept typing but i did just to stay awake and i was thinking people might go MAFIA!KILLNOW!) so i was asking if i was about to be lynched, and all discussion was worthless and my being mafia or town i think i would (if i were actually there) want to commit suicide rather than be lynched (and possibly set on fire).

Anyways, Ignoring the last 5 posts of mine would be smart because i contradict myself (motive wise) so much asking what the mafia might do and what the town might do and i even confused myself.

So, my thoughts against Chubby are pretty much the same ones i had last DP. My vote was on him when the DP ended, and the only reason i dont do it know is for the sake of preventing you hammering.

drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 12:39:03 PM
Note: The Game is currently at LYLO.

LYLO is short for "Lynch or Lose." (See the OP)

With 3 players left, one of which is mafia, if no one is lynched today, the Mafia will automatically win because the Mafia member will kill another Town player during the night, achieving their win condition of being 50% or more of the remaining players.

However, if you lynch the wrong person, the Town loses anyway. So you have to lynch, but you have to get the Mafia today.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 12:43:06 PM
I don't know what to say at this point. I re-read everything after DP1 and I think Chubby is mafia. I made my case against him, which I think is pretty solid, and he barely responded to it. Virus, if you think Chubby is mafia, why don't you want to lynch? If you don't think he's mafia, help me understand why. Chubby, if you're convinced Virus is mafia, help me understand why. If we do nothing, town loses.
- lamerde

THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 12:43:12 PM
At 3/4/2013 12:39:03 PM, drafterman wrote:
Note: The Game is currently at LYLO.

LYLO is short for "Lynch or Lose." (See the OP)

With 3 players left, one of which is mafia, if no one is lynched today, the Mafia will automatically win because the Mafia member will kill another Town player during the night, achieving their win condition of being 50% or more of the remaining players.

However, if you lynch the wrong person, the Town loses anyway. So you have to lynch, but you have to get the Mafia today.

Fuk. my head hurtz

VTL...
Chubby

THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 12:44:33 PM
At 3/4/2013 12:43:06 PM, Maikuru wrote:
I don't know what to say at this point. I re-read everything after DP1 and I think Chubby is mafia. I made my case against him, which I think is pretty solid, and he barely responded to it. Virus, if you think Chubby is mafia, why don't you want to lynch? If you don't think he's mafia, help me understand why. Chubby, if you're convinced Virus is mafia, help me understand why. If we do nothing, town loses.

Fuk. Just do it. End it now... Oh and Drafter can i please narrarate it?!

Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 12:46:33 PM
Virus, I hope you lynched because you agreed with me and not because you felt pressured. I didn't want to do that.

VTL Chubby
- lamerde

THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 12:47:37 PM
At 3/4/2013 12:46:33 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Virus, I hope you lynched because you agreed with me and not because you felt pressured. I didn't want to do that.

VTL Chubby

Im town! Town wins, right!?