Jump to topic:

DDO BIG BROTHER SIGN UPs

ChubbyFatz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2013 11:14:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I am looking for people who would like to play a game known as Big Brother. I am sure some of you have heard/watched it on CBS.

HoH
Basically it will begin with a Head of Household (HoH) Competition. The winner will chose two "housemates" to nominate for eviction. Everyone is eligible to play except a previous HoH meaning you can not be HoH 2 weeks in a row.

POV
The next step is the Power of Veto (POV). Depending on the particular game/challenge everyone or only a few may be able to play in this POV....The winner of the POV competition can either A. choose not to use it and keep the nominees the same or B. Can save one of the current nominees in which case the HoH would have to choose a replacement nominee.

VOTING & EVICTION
The final phase of the round will be the vote process. All housemates except the HoH and two nominees will vote. The person with the majority votes will be evicted and have to leave the game. In the event of a tie THEN the HoH will be the tiebreaker vote.

Then once that's done we will begin again in search of our next HoH and so on.

Now all of this isn't done in one day, the challenges usually take a day or two to allow everyone a chance to do it. They aren't complex or too hard either, basic forum games.

FINAL THREE
Once we are down to the final 3 players there will be a 3 part HoH, it will be explained at the time, the winner however will choose one of the remaining housemates to go to the Final 2 with and the other will be evicted.

JURY AND PICKING A WINNER
At some point in the game a jury will begin, it will consist of evicted players. This Jury will vote at the end of the game in the final 2 and crown the winner.

It's very important to be social and strategic in this game. Know who to trust and who not too. You may want allies, but can they trust you, will you trust them? Be careful who you screw over or lie to because the jury will get the final votes on who walks away as the DDO BIG BROTHER CHAMPION....It's all about strategy and social gameplay. Feel free to contact each other through PMs or whatever you like.

ONCE A PERSON HAS BEEN EVICTED A ACTIVE MEMBER IN THE GAME CAN NO LONGER CONTACT THEM AOBUT GAME RELATED STUFF.

At certain points in the game twists may be thrown out so always expect the unexpected!

I am willing to put through the time to mod this and I think you guys will find it fun. Usually the game needs 12-14 players but since this is our first run I will be looking for about 7-10 players.

SIGN-UPS

Any questions feel free to ask here.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 12:19:08 AM
At 3/3/2013 11:26:34 PM, Zaradi wrote:
How would the challenges work?

Good question, i love the show and would love to participate in this game, just would like to know this as well before making the commitment
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 12:55:32 AM
I thought about something along the lines of this as well (except modeled off of the tv show "Survivor" instead of Big Brother) but I never got around to actually getting it started because I couldn't figure out how I would actually do the challenges. I wanna know what you had in mind.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
ChubbyFatz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 10:22:18 AM
Challenges would consist of puzzles, and other games that would be done right here on the games section

Examples of a game would be like I give everyone a survey of 7 questions the goal is to pick the choice u think will be the majority answer from the housemates once everyone is done ill see each answer and what the majority is then if u picked that one u get a point...most points win...also a tiebreaker question just incase

Alot of other different varied games as well this is just a small sample when the game gets to final 5 and below it may get more complicated or even sooner or later

I don't wanna give way too much but know the challenges would be explained in depth.

I wanted to do survivor but you need at least 12-16 ppl or that so I decided to do big brother first and if its popular I can do survivor next.

So everyone sign up and check it out we are looking for 7-10 players.

Thanks!
ChubbyFatz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 11:12:42 AM
If someone misses 2 HoHs or 3 POVs or 2 voting stages they will be eliminated.

If they are a nominee and this happens round is over they are out other nominee is safe. If it happens before nominees are selected then they are eliminated but the game continues as normal with hog, pov, vote.
ChubbyFatz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 11:13:39 AM
At 3/4/2013 11:12:42 AM, ChubbyFatz wrote:

If they are a nominee and this happens round is over they are out other nominee is safe. If it happens before nominees are selected then they are eliminated but the game continues as normal with hog, pov, vote.

Sorry should be HoH, pov and vote*
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 12:19:59 PM

Just flat out eliminated from the game? Replaced with another player? What do you mean by eliminated?
Bull_Diesel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 1:19:47 PM
At 3/4/2013 12:19:59 PM, Zaradi wrote:

Just flat out eliminated from the game? Replaced with another player? What do you mean by eliminated?

Don't! Get! Eliminated! 00:20
http://www.twitch.tv...
ChubbyFatz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 4:30:44 PM
At 3/4/2013 12:19:59 PM, Zaradi wrote:

Flat out eliminated.

Anyone interested?
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 10:20:51 PM
At 3/4/2013 12:19:08 AM, Buddamoose wrote:

Good question, i love the show and would love to participate in this game, just would like to know this as well before making the commitment

Fvck you. You are everything that is wrong with the world.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/4/2013 10:26:01 PM
At 3/4/2013 10:20:51 PM, tvellalott wrote:

Oh snap. Sh*t just got real.
thedebatekid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 8:02:17 AM
SIGN-UPS
1. Ishallannoyyo
2. TDK
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

Expanse: Trapped in Reality
- Looking for Criticism
http://www.debate.org...
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 10:38:17 AM
At 3/4/2013 10:20:51 PM, tvellalott wrote:

lol
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227