Jump to topic:

Mafia Lynches and NPs

THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 11:14:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Post the exact text put out by the person running the game. Also, put a link to the mafia game. Then I will narrate the kill. And trust me, I am good. I wrote a war story for 7th grade final Narrative and I got best in class. Just give me a shot, I have a lot of free time.
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 11:28:59 PM
DAY PHASE 2

Sunk to the bottom of the Ocean

1) Tulle: The Northrop Grumman B-2 Spirit is a stealth bomber with a flying wing design and no fuselage or tail. The combination of low-observable technology with high aerodynamic efficiency gives the B2 Bomber significant advantages allowing it to attack enemy bases undetected. Each night phase, choose a player to kill. At night, you cannot be detected in any way at all. You win with the TOWN.

http://www.debate.org...

Narration:

Tulle strapped on a helmet and jumped in The Tullebox (good name for a plane), setting off into the night. Tulle glanced down at the nav screen, plotting a course to the target. Out of the corner of the helmet's visor, a light blinked on and off, on and off...

It was the fuel.

Tulle was on low, and forgetting to refuel the day before was going to cost him a kill.

Turning around, Tulle ducked under a cloud. Sweat dripped down Tulle's face, waiting, hoping, to make it back over the border. Then... yes! Home free, Tulle relaxed just a little. Until a violent blast shook the plane.

Tulle scrambled to speed up, but it was too late. One wing was gone, and the plane was stuck in a downward spiral. Frantically Tulle slammed the eject button so hard it jammed, trapping the lone pilot in the burning cockpit. When he swooped down he had been seen, and as he spun he got a look at his unknown enemy. Seeing a glimpse of their face, Tulle scrambled to radio base.

By now Tulle's clothes were on fire, the tongues of the flame licking away at Tulle's skin. Tulle, try as he might, could not get a signal. Whipping out a cell phone, Tulle started to text base: Our killer is

Tulle blacked out, smoke filling his airplane as it smashed to the ground, the scent of burning flesh leaking out into the air...
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

Bull_Diesel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 11:33:28 PM
Rofl.

Her I think. Cool story.

Don't text and pilot one of the most complicated and expensive crafts ever made just doesn't have the same ring to it as don't text and drive
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2013 11:39:12 PM
At 3/5/2013 11:33:28 PM, Bull_Diesel wrote:
Rofl.

Her I think. Cool story.

Thanks bro!

Don't text and pilot one of the most complicated and expensive crafts ever made just doesn't have the same ring to it as don't text and drive

I know but when you can't stop from crashing anyways...

Ya kno, I wish someone would do ninja mafia. I could really describe that... like, really. I have decided I will grow up and either make video games, make horror movies, or make horror movies that have video game conterparts :)

drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 5:54:07 AM
1. It isn't your place to be narrating other people's games. Don't do it.
2. Tulle wasn't a person in a plane, tulle was the plane. Herp.
3. Stop. Just Stop.
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 8:47:16 AM
At 3/6/2013 5:54:07 AM, drafterman wrote:
3. Stop. Just Stop.

This is for my own enjoyment. Why can't I have some fun, huh?

Sorry, didn't know a person was a plane, I thought they piloted it. Makes a little bit more sense.

Da fuq your problem? How does this affect you in any way shape or form unless you look at it? Even then it isn't the end all be all. This is for entertainment.

Hater on isle 5, stranded and alone with a laptop

drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 9:03:52 AM
At 3/6/2013 8:47:16 AM, THEVIRUS wrote:
At 3/6/2013 5:54:07 AM, drafterman wrote:
3. Stop. Just Stop.

This is for my own enjoyment. Why can't I have some fun, huh?

Because your fun shouldn't involve hijacking other people's games. If F-16 wants his game to have narration, then he'll provide it. If you want to narrate a game, put your name on the list and moderate your own game.

Sorry, didn't know a person was a plane, I thought they piloted it. Makes a little bit more sense.

You're missing the point of mafia.

Da fuq your problem? How does this affect you in any way shape or form unless you look at it? Even then it isn't the end all be all. This is for entertainment.

Hater on isle 5, stranded and alone with a laptop
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 10:36:29 AM
I agree with Drafter, but I do think you should share your creativity. Maybe not with other peoples mafia games though.

I recommend writing debates, or something.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 12:17:23 PM
At 3/6/2013 10:36:29 AM, TUF wrote:
I agree with Drafter, but I do think you should share your creativity. Maybe not with other peoples mafia games though.

I just don't see how i am "hijacking" peoples' games. None of this actually matters, I just did it so I could have fun. Whether it is officially acknowledged doesn't matter.

I actually am going to start one after i am done with mafia school.

drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 12:22:45 PM

Agreed, ask famer when his next story-writing tournament is going to be.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 9:11:24 PM
At 3/6/2013 12:22:45 PM, drafterman wrote:

Agreed, ask famer when his next story-writing tournament is going to be.

Don't you mean her? She said it would be in 2-4 months.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~