Jump to topic:

Scary Games

THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 12:19:57 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
It is my opinion that SCP-087-B is scarier than the Slenderman game.

Instantly your jaw drops. "SCP... da fuq is dat???"

Here are vids of both gameplays.

So which one is scarier?
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 10:40:17 AM
My roomate at AIT was obsessed with Pewdie Pie. I don't think I get all the hype though. He's just some nerd who talks in a really strange voice whenever he can, and get's all excited over nothing pretty constantly.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
thedebatekid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 11:18:04 AM
At 3/6/2013 10:40:17 AM, TUF wrote:
My roomate at AIT was obsessed with Pewdie Pie. I don't think I get all the hype though. He's just some nerd who talks in a really strange voice whenever he can, and get's all excited over nothing pretty constantly.

https://www.google.com...
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

Expanse: Trapped in Reality
- Looking for Criticism
http://www.debate.org...
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 12:01:04 PM
What's wrong with that guy? I ended up muting him after a while. I'd never heard of that second game. Is it just walking through halls until you hear noises?
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 12:13:27 PM
At 3/6/2013 12:01:04 PM, Maikuru wrote:
What's wrong with that guy? I ended up muting him after a while. I'd never heard of that second game. Is it just walking through halls until you hear noises?

Sometimes, but you also see things for a split second (slender), are told to turn around at some points (turn around and you might die, dont turn around and you might die), and the game randomly decides if you die or not. So if you actually make it to the end... you still die (spoiler, it is a dead end after 140 flights)
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 12:14:08 PM
At 3/6/2013 10:40:17 AM, TUF wrote:

Pewdie Pie isn't the reason i chose the vids. He was just the first video