BEGINNERS 13.2 - Day Phase 2

drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 6:11:59 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Died in the Night:
famer: You are the DOCTOR. Each night you may select another player to protect them from a single kill. You may not target yourself. You win with the TOWN.

Maikuru: You are the ROLE COP. Each night you may target another player and learn their Role PM. You win with the MAFIA.

Living Players:
1. ChubbyFatz
2. THEVIRUS
3. TSH
4. Skepsikyma
5. FourTrouble

With 5 players, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
This Day Phase will end no later than 7AM DDO time on 3/8.
ChubbyFatz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 6:34:15 AM
There is either a vigilante or paranoid gun owner that needs to out right now.

I am going to work and won't be able to respond for the next 12 hours its very imperative we do not make a quick lynch and its wrong or we lose since its 5 ppl left and 2 are more likely to be mafia.
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 8:24:21 AM
At 3/6/2013 6:34:15 AM, ChubbyFatz wrote:

I am going to work and won't be able to respond for the next 12 hours its very imperative we do not make a quick lynch and its wrong or we lose since its 5 ppl left and 2 are more likely to be mafia.

I also wont be on until like 3 pm pacific. We need to lynch Mai, but I don't know if in this game it is best to keep people alive for a little bit.
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 8:47:42 AM

I am the paranoid gun owner. This is why I did not want to out, and it appeared that it worked perfectly.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 8:48:45 AM
At 3/6/2013 8:24:21 AM, THEVIRUS wrote:

I also wont be on until like 3 pm pacific. We need to lynch Mai, but I don't know if in this game it is best to keep people alive for a little bit.

Mai is dead. My guess is that he tried to investigate me during the night phase.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 8:56:18 AM

Whom did you track last night, and what did you learn?
- Hilaire Belloc -
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 9:09:08 AM

Btw I was more asking, if Mai's role was revealed but he wasn't killed, would we lynch him right away or wait and ask him questions? Or does this have no straightforward answer, like "is it good to lynch day 1"?
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 9:12:40 AM
At 3/6/2013 9:09:08 AM, THEVIRUS wrote:

Btw I was more asking, if Mai's role was revealed but he wasn't killed, would we lynch him right away or wait and ask him questions? Or does this have no straightforward answer, like "is it good to lynch day 1"?

He was killed. That's why his name appears under "Died Last Night" and not under "Living Players"
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 11:59:23 AM
At 3/6/2013 11:09:15 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
Any results?

There's a good chance the the remaining mafia player is either a role blocker or a role stopper. So it's especially important to know if anyone attempted an action which did not have its intended effect.
- Hilaire Belloc -
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 12:19:38 PM
At 3/6/2013 9:12:40 AM, drafterman wrote:

He was killed. That's why his name appears under "Died Last Night" and not under "Living Players"

I know, i am asking a question! Ignore the "should we lynch Mai" part and answer my question

THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 12:20:31 PM
At 3/6/2013 11:59:23 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
Any results?

There's a good chance the the remaining mafia player is either a role blocker or a role stopper. So it's especially important to know if anyone attempted an action which did not have its intended effect.

I couldn't do sh!t cause of my role, so i have no idea if someone visited me or not

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 12:24:55 PM
At 3/6/2013 12:20:31 PM, THEVIRUS wrote:
Any results?

I couldn't do sh!t cause of my role, so i have no idea if someone visited me or not

So are you implying that you are bulletproof?
- Hilaire Belloc -
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 12:26:26 PM
At 3/6/2013 12:24:55 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
Any results?

Nope, i just can't be visited.

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 12:27:25 PM
At 3/6/2013 12:19:38 PM, THEVIRUS wrote:
At 3/6/2013 9:12:40 AM, drafterman wrote:

I know, i am asking a question! Ignore the "should we lynch Mai" part and answer my question

I would take the opportunity to discuss other matters with other player, but he would certainly be lynched in the end. I see no reason to leave a mafia player alive, since he would know that we know and would not reveal any information which would be useful to us.
- Hilaire Belloc -
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 12:28:12 PM
At 3/6/2013 12:26:26 PM, THEVIRUS wrote:
Any results?

Ah, so commuter? That should be easy enough to test.
- Hilaire Belloc -
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 12:32:42 PM
At 3/6/2013 12:28:12 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 3/6/2013 12:26:26 PM, THEVIRUS wrote:
Any results?

Ah, so commuter? That should be easy enough to test.

Yep, a commuter. Sorry, i initially forgot the name :P

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 12:48:32 PM
Current gun-related legislation:

Law 6: Bill of Rights
Clause 3. Gun rights. Citizens or our great nation have the right to conceal and carry their weapons except near schools. These weapons shall not be taken away from citizens if they do not have a criminal record, are not mentally insane or mentally crippled, or are weapons that are unnecessarily deadly, such as tanks and nuclear devices.

Upon reading this again, there is a pretty dire issue which needs to be brought up.
- Hilaire Belloc -
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 12:49:08 PM
At 3/6/2013 12:48:32 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

Clause 3. Gun rights. Citizens or our great nation have the right to conceal and carry their weapons except near schools. These weapons shall not be taken away from citizens if they do not have a criminal record, are not mentally insane or mentally crippled, or are weapons that are unnecessarily deadly, such as tanks and nuclear devices.

Upon reading this again, there is a pretty dire issue which needs to be brought up.

Da fuq you post it here???

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 12:50:23 PM
At 3/6/2013 12:49:08 PM, THEVIRUS wrote:
At 3/6/2013 12:48:32 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

Da fuq you post it here???

Yeah, just realized that. Accident, please ignore >.<
- Hilaire Belloc -
ChubbyFatz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 4:26:29 PM
At 3/6/2013 8:56:18 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:

Before I answer this a few questions...

Skep claimed paro gun owner.
The virus claimed commuter.
I claimed tracker.

Are there any counterclaims on these things??

TSH and FT what are your claims?
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 5:16:38 PM
At 3/6/2013 4:26:29 PM, ChubbyFatz wrote:

I claimed tracker.

FT makes me nervous... so does TSH. I say VTL TSH until actually active... Drafter why don't you just find a replacement?

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 5:33:04 PM
I would hold off on lynching; we have a definite advantage and a very small chance of hitting the remaining mafia character by blindly stabbing about in the dark. Now is the time to use our skills to narrow down the choices.
- Hilaire Belloc -
TSH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 6:15:13 PM
VTL FourTrouble. If anyone has any questions, I will explain my vote. Based upon day phase 1, however, I think it's pretty obvious that FT is the last mafiaso. Let us at least force him to claim for now.
~tsh
TSH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 6:16:27 PM
At 3/6/2013 5:16:38 PM, THEVIRUS wrote:

I claimed tracker.

FT makes me nervous... so does TSH. I say VTL TSH until actually active... Drafter why don't you just find a replacement?

I am active; please unvote now. I am willing to claim after FT does.
~tsh
ChubbyFatz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 8:29:24 PM
At 3/6/2013 6:16:27 PM, TSH wrote:

I claimed tracker.

Based on this comment I have some suspicion now. tSh pls claim if ur town no reason to hide.

FT claim please.
TSH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 8:58:55 PM
At 3/6/2013 8:29:24 PM, ChubbyFatz wrote:

I claimed tracker.

Based on this comment I have some suspicion now. tSh pls claim if ur town no reason to hide.

FT claim please.

Fair enough; inb4 FT cc's me: I'm a cop. Imo, town should have forced FT to claim on day 1 as soon as he started fishing for claims: "VTL THEVIRUS [...] it's a good idea to get at least 1 claim out there and get a feel for how people react to different things."
~tsh
ChubbyFatz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 9:21:33 PM
At 3/6/2013 8:58:55 PM, TSH wrote:

I claimed tracker.

FT claim please.

Fair enough; inb4 FT cc's me: I'm a cop. Imo, town should have forced FT to claim on day 1 as soon as he started fishing for claims: "VTL THEVIRUS [...] it's a good idea to get at least 1 claim out there and get a feel for how people react to different things."

TSH what report did you get?
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 9:22:05 PM
At 3/6/2013 8:58:55 PM, TSH wrote:

I claimed tracker.

FT claim please.

Whom did you investigate?
- Hilaire Belloc -