Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Warrior Mafia

THEVIRUS
Posts: 1,321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 12:31:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
This is my first attempt at running a mafia game. I will make the characters different warriors from history. I will have 10 spots open, but would appreciate it if a pro could co-operate it and walk me through the steps. (I am mostly doing this to narrate it).

Pro Co-Operator (NOT Drafter):

-

Players:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 12:33:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
You have to go to the stickied sign-up thread first.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
THEVIRUS
Posts: 1,321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 12:43:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/6/2013 12:33:08 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
You have to go to the stickied sign-up thread first.

I did. I am postponing until further notice
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 3:28:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/6/2013 12:43:18 PM, THEVIRUS wrote:
At 3/6/2013 12:33:08 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
You have to go to the stickied sign-up thread first.

I did. I am postponing until further notice

Not a good idea. More than half the people you have signed up will be inactive by the time you start your game.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 3:30:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At the rate the list is moving right now, I would say your wait time is about months at the latest.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
lannan13
Posts: 23,029
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 3:36:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/6/2013 3:30:53 PM, TUF wrote:
At the rate the list is moving right now, I would say your wait time is about months at the latest.

I've been on it since last February, get ready for a long wait.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 3:54:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/6/2013 3:36:35 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 3/6/2013 3:30:53 PM, TUF wrote:
At the rate the list is moving right now, I would say your wait time is about months at the latest.

I've been on it since last February, get ready for a long wait.

Because you were on the On Hold list for 6 months...

Right now, I'd say the wait is 1-2 months. FT put his name on the list at the end of December and is ready to start now.
lannan13
Posts: 23,029
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 3:57:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/6/2013 3:54:38 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 3/6/2013 3:36:35 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 3/6/2013 3:30:53 PM, TUF wrote:
At the rate the list is moving right now, I would say your wait time is about months at the latest.

I've been on it since last February, get ready for a long wait.

Because you were on the On Hold list for 6 months...

That's because no one told me how things worked

Right now, I'd say the wait is 1-2 months. FT put his name on the list at the end of December and is ready to start now.

That's good news, I'm 14 spots away from starting.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
THEVIRUS
Posts: 1,321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 5:20:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/6/2013 3:57:21 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 3/6/2013 3:54:38 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 3/6/2013 3:36:35 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 3/6/2013 3:30:53 PM, TUF wrote:
At the rate the list is moving right now, I would say your wait time is about months at the latest.

I've been on it since last February, get ready for a long wait.

Because you were on the On Hold list for 6 months...

That's because no one told me how things worked

Right now, I'd say the wait is 1-2 months. FT put his name on the list at the end of December and is ready to start now.

That's good news, I'm 14 spots away from starting.

So I will be PMed when I can start? Or should I just check back in the forum before I can start?
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
lannan13
Posts: 23,029
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2013 5:21:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/6/2013 5:20:06 PM, THEVIRUS wrote:
At 3/6/2013 3:57:21 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 3/6/2013 3:54:38 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 3/6/2013 3:36:35 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 3/6/2013 3:30:53 PM, TUF wrote:
At the rate the list is moving right now, I would say your wait time is about months at the latest.

I've been on it since last February, get ready for a long wait.

Because you were on the On Hold list for 6 months...

That's because no one told me how things worked

Right now, I'd say the wait is 1-2 months. FT put his name on the list at the end of December and is ready to start now.

That's good news, I'm 14 spots away from starting.

So I will be PMed when I can start? Or should I just check back in the forum before I can start?

yes, you need to check the forum, because if you don't you'll get bumped off the list back to the bottom or even the on hold list.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~