BEGINNERS 13.2 - Day Phase 3

drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 6:34:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Died in the Night:

Chubby: You are the TRACKER. Each night you may select another player. You will learn the names of all the players that they visit that night. You win with the TOWN.

Previously Dead:
famer - Doctor - Town
Maikuru - Role Cop - Mafia

Living Players:
1. THEVIRUS
2. TSH
3. Skepsikyma
4. FourTrouble

With 4 players, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
This Day Phase will end no later than 7PM DDO time, on 3/9.
TSH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 6:40:06 PM
At 3/7/2013 6:34:09 PM, drafterman wrote:
Died in the Night:

Chubby: You are the TRACKER. Each night you may select another player. You will learn the names of all the players that they visit that night. You win with the TOWN.

Previously Dead:
famer - Doctor - Town
Maikuru - Role Cop - Mafia

Living Players:
1. THEVIRUS
2. TSH
3. Skepsikyma
4. FourTrouble

With 4 players, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
This Day Phase will end no later than 7PM DDO time, on 3/9.

It's confirmed. FT is the last mafiaso. I was roleblocked. Only one player died. The player who died, incidentally, was the only other person who agreed with me that FT was obvious mafia. Therefore, FT cannot be town vig. VTL FT.

Town, please do not mess this game up or let the mafia win. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me; however, do not VTL me without PROVIDING A REASON FIRST AND ALLOWING ME TIME TO RESPOND. FT will try to confuse the town, as he has been doing the entire game. Do not let him. If anyone is unconvinced, I am willing to provide textual evidence of his slips.
~tsh
TSH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 6:41:42 PM
FT beat me too it. Again, DO NOT VOTE WITHOUT PROVIDING A REASON FIRST AND ALLOWING ME TIME TO RESPOND. If we take the time to logically think this true, town is guaranteed to win.
~tsh
TSH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 6:43:27 PM
At 3/7/2013 6:42:26 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
TSH, you could not have been roleblocked. That is utter bullsh!t. I was roleblocked.

Just STFU. I will find textually evidence. You lost on day 1; everyone could tell you were mafia. Do not use your experience as some kind of defense.
~tsh
TSH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 6:46:02 PM
At 3/7/2013 6:44:46 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
TSH, did you investigate THEVIRUS or me?

I investigated you. You are obvious mafia. Everyone agreed. Stop trying to confuse the town.
~tsh
TSH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 6:47:27 PM
"I'm going to bed.

For the record if I die at night and ft is vig Skep is mafia.

There is no way this game has a paranoid cop and a vigilante. The game could end night 1.

For me tho Skep is more town then FT.
I see TSH as town too.

Virus I have no read on because of all the non relevant stuff he says and the other things that I don't really understand."

Everyone, this is what the CONFIRMED TOWN player said. Chubby & I called it. FT is mafia. Any questions?
~tsh
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 6:49:27 PM
TSH, if I were a mafia roleblocker, I would NOT have roleblocked you. I would have let you get your guilty so that I could fake being rb'd and confirmed myself. You just fvcked up. You should have said you had a guilty on me.
TSH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 6:52:06 PM
At 3/7/2013 6:49:27 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
TSH, if I were a mafia roleblocker, I would NOT have roleblocked you. I would have let you get your guilty so that I could fake being rb'd and confirmed myself. You just fvcked up. You should have said you had a guilty on me.

ROFL. Please, STFU. This makes 0 sense. You would RB me as mafia precisely so that you could make this BS post claiming I "fvcked up."
~tsh
TSH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 6:53:56 PM
At 3/7/2013 6:51:50 PM, drafterman wrote:
There has been a mod error. Fixing...

There was a mod error. I just received my result. FT is guilty. That means either someone else was RB'd or mafia passed up the chance to RB someone.
~tsh
TSH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 6:54:54 PM
At 3/7/2013 6:53:56 PM, TSH wrote:
At 3/7/2013 6:51:50 PM, drafterman wrote:
There has been a mod error. Fixing...

There was a mod error. I just received my result. FT is guilty. That means either someone else was RB'd or mafia passed up the chance to RB someone.

This, along with Chubb's post, basically confirms it though. Town, please lynch FT. Be careful though; he will try to confuse you.
~tsh
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 6:57:25 PM
At 3/7/2013 6:46:02 PM, TSH wrote:

I investigated you. You are obvious mafia. Everyone agreed. Stop trying to confuse the town.

No, i said vigilante go for FT if FT wasn't vig.

Everyone else agreed to search me...

VTL TSH
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
TSH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 6:58:43 PM
At 3/7/2013 6:57:25 PM, THEVIRUS wrote:

VTL TSH

Could you explain this? No one else claimed vig except FT. So how could vig go for FT if vig didn't exist?
~tsh
TSH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 7:00:05 PM

VTL TSH

We agreed FT was way more likely to be mafia. Why the sudden change in opinion?
~tsh
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 7:00:48 PM
At 3/7/2013 6:58:43 PM, TSH wrote:

VTL TSH

Could you explain this? No one else claimed vig except FT. So how could vig go for FT if vig didn't exist?

Well, i meant that if someone was Vigilante and FT just claimed it they should kill FT. Everyone else was going to investigate me. You either went against the town or are lying.
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

TSH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 7:02:03 PM
At 3/7/2013 7:00:48 PM, THEVIRUS wrote:

VTL TSH

Well, i meant that if someone was Vigilante and FT just claimed it they should kill FT. Everyone else was going to investigate me. You either went against the town or are lying.

Explain.

"If THEVIRUS is a mafia role blocker, he can survive, but ONLY by using his role block to defend himself. If he is town and his role claim (commuter) is true he will also survive. However, we will have both out supposed cop and tracker both visit him. If he is town, then nothing will show up due to he nature of his ability. If he is mafia then either the cop will tell us that he is mafia or the tracker will tell us who visited him. If FT visited him but was blocked, then we know that FT was also town. This will give us much more information than a lynch and, most importantly, only one player will die, instead of two in the case of a mislynch."

We were all investigating FT.
~tsh
TSH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 7:02:40 PM
At 3/7/2013 7:02:03 PM, TSH wrote:

VTL TSH

Explain.

"If THEVIRUS is a mafia role blocker, he can survive, but ONLY by using his role block to defend himself. If he is town and his role claim (commuter) is true he will also survive. However, we will have both out supposed cop and tracker both visit him. If he is town, then nothing will show up due to he nature of his ability. If he is mafia then either the cop will tell us that he is mafia or the tracker will tell us who visited him. If FT visited him but was blocked, then we know that FT was also town. This will give us much more information than a lynch and, most importantly, only one player will die, instead of two in the case of a mislynch."

That was the plan, available right over here: http://debate.org....
~tsh
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 7:02:56 PM
drafter just clarified that I wasn't rb'd. My role simply failed. I think that's actually more in line with what Chubby said. drafter's error was telling me I was rb'd. I think this means TSH is probably rolestopper, not roleblocker. It's not a very big point though. TSH jumped on that opportunity to change his claim from being rb'd to saying I was guilty though. lol. Holy fvcking opportunism.
TSH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 7:04:41 PM
At 3/7/2013 7:02:56 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
drafter just clarified that I wasn't rb'd. My role simply failed. I think that's actually more in line with what Chubby said. drafter's error was telling me I was rb'd. I think this means TSH is probably rolestopper, not roleblocker. It's not a very big point though. TSH jumped on that opportunity to change his claim from being rb'd to saying I was guilty though. lol. Holy fvcking opportunism.

I wonder if I can report this post to drafter, for abusing the mistake of a mod to gain an in-game advantage...
~tsh
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 7:05:12 PM

VTL TSH

Explain.

NO, WE WERE NOT!

TSH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 7:05:21 PM
Also, thevirus: I explicitly told everyone whom I was investigating:

"Town: please ignore everything FT says. We can still win this. Right now, I suspect either FT or TheVirus is mafia. So, if Chubby and I target FT, FT targets TheVirus, and Skep does nothing, then we kill FT if TheVirus is alive and cop/tracker are dead/RB'd."

This was said here: http://debate.org...
~tsh
TSH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 7:05:51 PM
At 3/7/2013 7:05:12 PM, THEVIRUS wrote:

VTL TSH

Explain.

NO, WE WERE NOT!

YES WE WERE. I NEVER AGREED WITH THIS POST. CHUBBY ALSO DISAGREED.
~tsh
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 7:06:59 PM
At 3/7/2013 7:02:56 PM, FourTrouble wrote:

Post it then. Just straight away, post exactly what it says

FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 7:08:57 PM
drafter initially told me I was "roleblocked." He later corrected that, saying my role "failed." It means the difference between a mafia roleblocker and a mafia rolestopper. Just look at the roles list on D1.
TSH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 7:09:00 PM
This is getting way off topic. Let's not let FT make this confusing. What matters is, at the beginning of DP2, we all resolved to lynch FT. FT targeted thevirus; he said he was positive thevirus was mafia (i can quote this post). Then, when that failed and I targeted him, he went after me. he hammered the NL that cost the town a life. Finally, Chubby, the town, agreed that he was maf; consequently, he killed Chubby and tried to get the town to mislynch me by buddying with you and Skep, claiming you were great players, etc. READ WHAT CHUBBY SAID. This should be an easy lynch.
~tsh
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/7/2013 7:09:09 PM
At 3/7/2013 7:05:21 PM, TSH wrote:
Also, thevirus: I explicitly told everyone whom I was investigating:

"Town: please ignore everything FT says. We can still win this. Right now, I suspect either FT or TheVirus is mafia. So, if Chubby and I target FT, FT targets TheVirus, and Skep does nothing, then we kill FT if TheVirus is alive and cop/tracker are dead/RB'd."

This was said here: http://debate.org...

Okay... maybe you guys came to a final agreement when i went to bed, but last i knew everyone was coming after me. Chubby was a smart kill on the mafia's part