Trekie had replaced Bossyburrito NP1
Blackhawk1331 had replaced HCP NP1
Zaradi had replaced Ore_Ele mid-DP2

Old Shipwrecks:

1) Tulle - Northrop Grumman B-2 Spirit - Undetectable Vig - TOWN - Killed NP1

2) Noumena - Minehunter - Destroys Mines - TOWN - Killed NP2

3) tvellalott - Narco-submarine - Vanilla Townie - TOWN - Lynched DP3

Sunk NP3

4) TUF - Frigates during the Age of Sail scouted for fleet and conveyed messages. They were the largest vessels that were operated independently. Their long range, speed and maneuverability made them formidable opponents to privateers, sloops and gunboats. Every night, you can choose a player and learn who they visited and send a message to a player of your choice (max 500 characters). You win with the TOWN.

5) SarcasticIndeed: The HMS Daring is the lead ship in the D Class in the Royal Navy and considered to be one of the most powerful air-defense warships in the world. It's low radar cross section makes it difficult to detect and it is known for its stealth capabilities. It defends larger vessels in a fleet against smaller, more maneuverable attackers. Each night, choose a player. If that player would otherwise be killed, you die in their place. You win with the TOWN.

Active Players

1) drafterman
2) FourTrouble
3) IFLYHIGH
4) Buddamoose
5) Bull_Diesel
6) Johnnyboy54
7) Blackhawk1331
8) LordKnukle
9) Zaradi
10) Medic0506
11) Trekie

With 11 alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch or No Lynch.

Time Limit: 96 hours
3/11/2013 8:00 PM Pacific Time
3/11/2013 9:00 PM Mountain Time
3/11/2013 10:00 AM Central Time (DDO time)
3/12/2013 11:00 AM Eastern Time
3/12/2013 5:00 AM Central European Time
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2013 10:03:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
All the time limits were wrong, here are the right ones.

Time Limit: 96 hours
3/15/2013 8:00 PM Pacific Time
3/15/2013 9:00 PM Mountain Time
3/15/2013 10:00 PM Central Time (DDO time)
3/15/2013 11:00 PM Eastern Time
3/16/2013 5:00 AM Central European Time
Bull_Diesel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2013 10:04:27 PM
god damn this is getting ridiculous.

I've got some information from last night but I'm not sure how it's going to play out so I want to wait just a little bit before I reveal.

I'll out it for certain this DP just waiting to see what everyone else got.

I've asked FT and he said I can tell you guys
Bull_Diesel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2013 10:04:48 PM
At 3/11/2013 10:04:27 PM, Bull_Diesel wrote:

I've got some information from last night but I'm not sure how it's going to play out so I want to wait just a little bit before I reveal.

I'll out it for certain this DP just waiting to see what everyone else got.

I've asked F-16 and he said I can tell you guys
Lordknukle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2013 10:06:37 PM
At 3/11/2013 10:04:27 PM, Bull_Diesel wrote:

I've got some information from last night

I can confirm this.
"Easy is the descent to Avernus, for the door to the Underworld lies upon both day and night. But to retrace your steps and return to the breezes above- that's the task, that's the toil."
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2013 10:36:35 PM
At 3/11/2013 10:33:21 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
Well fvck. I wonder if I was redirected? Oh well. I didn't kill either TUF or Sarcastic btw.

You shot someone?
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2013 10:38:55 PM
At 3/11/2013 10:36:35 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 3/11/2013 10:33:21 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
Well fvck. I wonder if I was redirected? Oh well. I didn't kill either TUF or Sarcastic btw.

You shot someone?

I tried to shoot Zaradi.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2013 11:03:00 PM
I'm honestly having a hard time putting a scum team together. Johnny, Zaradi, and then who? I don't think it's as simple as it being all my null reads either which means one of my town reads is probably scum. If that is the case, I don't any possible clue who it might be.
Bull_Diesel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2013 11:15:24 PM
Why did you shoot Zaradi? I remember a couple of people FOSing him but I didn't know he was a serious candidate for death.... Have to go back and re read the end of the DP, I didn't have Zaradi on my list I know, thought everyone was mostly agreed on budda tv BH johnny, maybe that was just me.
Bull_Diesel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2013 11:31:32 PM
I am seriously over this crap.
I have a couple of things I need to point out.

Johnny has been riding his free pass for far too long, I noticed he signed up for another game yesterday but he still doesn't have anything to contribute to this game and he gets a free pass because of the BP claim. I'm shocked nobody has done anything about that. BH was nearly lynched, we have like 4 or 5 of us dead now and nobody has revisited his situation. We have IFLY who I was definitely behind up until now claiming JOAT which I didn't CC before because it seemed believable but his role is far too different than mine for me to believe thatBHtree TV Johnny Budda FT and now IFLy are all town... My role is basically all defensive and IFLy is claiming he tried to kill last night? I honestly thought he was bluffing and was town trying to intimidate johnny into claiming but now I'm not sure about anyone anymore. TUF said he was going to track Zaradi in the message he sent me and suddenly the one guy that could confirm what Zaradi did last night is dead? And we jump from one to two kills? This says to me maybe IFLY is joat just not for the town. Sorry brother it is getting a little too hard for me to keep believing all of these claims

Unvote, Vtl IFLy
Bull_Diesel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2013 11:36:32 PM
TUF messaged me last night saying he didnt really trust almost anyone in this game but that he trusted me , he then said he was going to follow zaradi to see if he actually went anywhere and where he went. Then the next thing I see DP is up and TUF is dead.

I asked F16 if I could copy the message into DP he said I had to change 15 words just like role paraphrase
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2013 11:59:48 PM
Ok so, IFLY explicitly said IN THE DP, if I recall correctly that he was going to Vig Sarcastic. He never even hinted at shootong Zaradi. So I think we can rule out a mafia redirector that visited him and redirected him to someone.

Mafia would have no incentive to redirect, Sarcastic was town, so why do it?
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Bull_Diesel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2013 12:05:47 AM
At 3/11/2013 11:59:48 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Ok so, IFLY explicitly said IN THE DP, if I recall correctly that he was going to Vig Sarcastic. He never even hinted at shootong Zaradi. So I think we can rule out a mafia redirector that visited him and redirected him to someone.

I understand what you're saying but how does this change the possibility that IFLY is scum himself and he just straight up killed TUF or Sarcastic?
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2013 12:12:47 AM
So either theres a TP redirector, or IFLY is lying, and actually did shoot sarcastic.

TP redirector wouldnt have a motivation for redirecting IFLY either

So the only other option I can see is IFLY is lying. Neither mafia or TP would have incentive to redirect him based off what he said in the DP.

Now I can see a motivation for IFLY lying, and that would be that he doesnt want the flak for killing sarcastic. A townie would just be truthful and say they dod, especially considering that he made it clear he would.

A scum on the other hand, self-consciousness and paranoia about others perceptions pervades the thought process of even the best players.

VTL IFLY

Oh yeah, IFLY, whats that about me not wanting to bus sarcastic again?
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2013 12:13:23 AM
At 3/12/2013 12:05:47 AM, Bull_Diesel wrote:
At 3/11/2013 11:59:48 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

I understand what you're saying but how does this change the possibility that IFLY is scum himself and he just straight up killed TUF or Sarcastic?

I got to that ;)
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2013 12:15:59 AM
I considered for a moment that both players said they visited Zaradi last night, but then i remembered:

TUF died
IFLY didnt

Zaradi is prolly someone who's been landmined, by my best guess. Which would affirm my belief that the landmines are a PGO mechanic, and thus makes perfect sense for scum to be able to do.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2013 1:30:29 AM
Sorry I didn't get back on in time last DP for the lynch. People have FOS'd me? Can someone summarize the reasoning?

Catching up as we speak.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2013 1:42:58 AM
Okay, pretty sure FT and IFLY are scum, and here is why:

1. As I've claimed before, I'm a self-watcher. IFLY is claiming he tried to shoot me last night (why? Fvck if I know). My results: only TUF visited me. Meaning that IFLY never visited me. Meaning he had to have busted someone else.

2. Since only TUF visited me and now he's dead, plus there are two kills out there, I think I've been mined. Going back to previous people who have visited me, only FT is on that list. Last DP I asked for an explanation as to why he chose to visit me. Never got one. Reasonable conclusion: he mined me. And since mines are, more probably than not, a sum mechanic, we can conclude that FT is scum.

Questions? Leggo with n"mero UNO.

VTL IFLY
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2013 1:47:35 AM
It is possible I lay mines. I just wouldn't know that's what my role does. I need to reread everything, there's gotta be something we're missing.
Bull_Diesel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2013 2:07:19 AM
At 3/12/2013 2:00:03 AM, Zaradi wrote:
@FT:

What's your read on IFLY?

I was just about to ask this... On my phone trying to fall asleep but I think we need to make a decision on IFLy because I'm pretty sure the other scum are just the inactives, they're clearly letting us tear ourselves apart.

I want your read on the latest IFly situation though because either of the two of you could easily be mafia or TP
Bull_Diesel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2013 2:25:53 AM
At 3/12/2013 2:25:00 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
IFLY is town. He's put enough effort trying to make things happen to convince me.

So who is the scum then?