1. Maikuru - Naive Doctor - Town
2. ChubbyFatz - Odd-Watcher/Even-Tracker - Town
3. THEVIRUS - Hidden Miller - Town
4. trekie - Serial Killer - Third Party
5. TSH - Roleblocker - Mafia
6. Skepsikyma - Godfather - Mafia
7. FourTrouble - Sane Cop - Town

Analysis:
1. FT is right, at MYLO the SOP is to No Lynch. It is very risky to lynch at MYLO, especially without any concrete results.

2. I'm surprised people were duped by TSH (though kudos to TSH). The question everyone should have been asking TSH, when he posted the previous game's role PM was, "When you asked 'Does this mean I'm still alive' what were you referring to?" I did - indeed - tell TSH last game that he receive no results, just as I did FT here. TSH cut that out of the PM (as is his wont to do, as lying scum). That, technically, was a slip, but only FT picked up on it.

3. This game was about exposing you to flavors. The fact that it was never really considered, by the Town at large, that Maikuru was a flavored Doctor, shows a lack of attention.

4. Doctor's aren't investigative roles, they have no results to get or not get. It is proper procedure to tell investigative roles that they have received no results since simply saying nothing is confusing; The player will inevitably ask for their results anyway, and you'll have to tell them.

The next game will be a themed game, will actually be balanced, and will start tonight.
trekie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2013 7:59:00 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Congrats to TSH and Skep.

Being SK was fun, even though it only lasted for 5 posts and 1 night action. Town should feel ashamed, NP1 was a godsend for them. I needed to kill scum during the night otherwise both town and I would have automatically lost barring any protections. Oh, and about Mai protecting me; To think I could have been saved? Hah! That would have greatly amused me. But it just had to be a naive doc. :(
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2013 8:16:30 AM
LOL! Boy oh boy. Congrats to Skep and especially TSH. I enjoyed this game and definitely learned a lot. I think I prefer being mafia to town, but it was nice to spread my wings and take on a more aggressive role.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2013 8:24:59 AM
I'm not sure what a VTNL would have accomplished. TSH obviously wasn't going to kill Fourtrouble, which leaves me and Chubby, both of whom suspected FT. Also, town at large did realize that I was likely flavored and I don't know about Chubby but the talk about TSH's PM seemed adequately addressed to me. TSH did a good job of redirection and this was my favorite game so far.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2013 9:30:03 AM
At 3/12/2013 8:24:59 AM, Maikuru wrote:
I'm not sure what a VTNL would have accomplished. TSH obviously wasn't going to kill Fourtrouble, which leaves me and Chubby, both of whom suspected FT. Also, town at large did realize that I was likely flavored and I don't know about Chubby but the talk about TSH's PM seemed adequately addressed to me. TSH did a good job of redirection and this was my favorite game so far.

In this specific game, you're probably correct. However, as a general case, you wouldn't want to risk a mislynch, and would like to get an extra set of investigations or role uses. For example, if you were a real doc, you could have prevented the night kill, the mafia might not kill optimally... all sorts of things.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2013 3:11:29 PM
First of all, great job TSH! We won due to your performance in DP2. I loved playing as mafia, even if it was short-lived. Speaking of that, I was wondering whether trekie could let me know what I did that tipped her off to me being mafia? I was trying to make people suspicious in that round, but I must have made some significant missteps if she concluded that I was scum and ended up killing me based on such a conviction.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2013 3:22:10 PM
Great job mafia ;)

*sniffle*

I'm so proud
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
trekie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2013 3:39:09 PM
At 3/12/2013 3:11:29 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
I was wondering whether trekie could let me know what I did that tipped her off to :me being mafia? I was trying to make people suspicious in that round, but I must :have made some significant missteps if she concluded that I was scum and ended :up killing me based on such a conviction.
Well, one can never be sure about these things but I thought you were scum because:
a) you kept flip-flopping between FT and Virus with your vote
b) after Virus was lynced you seemed more worried about him being jester than flipping town
c) your stance on the DP1 lynch was opposite to the previous games (I guess your opinion could have changed on this though)
d) hammered Virus pretty fast
e) you seemed a bit coached or at least somebody with a buddy

Btw, did I get killed because I believed FT and you thought I wouldn't mislynch him next phase?
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2013 3:48:58 PM
Maf's gonna clean sweet this series. My only regret is I'm an advisor and couldnt be playing haha. I'd love to be able to mindfvck you all as scum XD
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2013 3:51:14 PM
At 3/12/2013 3:39:09 PM, trekie wrote:
At 3/12/2013 3:11:29 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
I was wondering whether trekie could let me know what I did that tipped her off to :me being mafia? I was trying to make people suspicious in that round, but I must :have made some significant missteps if she concluded that I was scum and ended :up killing me based on such a conviction.
Well, one can never be sure about these things but I thought you were scum because:
a) you kept flip-flopping between FT and Virus with your vote
b) after Virus was lynced you seemed more worried about him being jester than flipping town
c) your stance on the DP1 lynch was opposite to the previous games (I guess your opinion could have changed on this though)
d) hammered Virus pretty fast
e) you seemed a bit coached or at least somebody with a buddy

Btw, did I get killed because I believed FT and you thought I wouldn't mislynch him next phase?

I pushed to kill you because you were experienced, rational, and well-spoken, nobody really suspected you, and since everyone else was more than willing to toss FT off of the bridge your continuing existence would have thrown a huge wrench into our plans.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2013 3:52:56 PM
At 3/12/2013 3:48:58 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Maf's gonna clean sweep this series. My only regret is I'm an advisor and couldnt be playing haha. I'd love to be able to mindfvck you all as scum XD

*fix'd*
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
trekie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2013 4:20:51 PM
At 3/12/2013 3:51:14 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
I pushed to kill you because you were experienced, rational, and well-spoken, nobody really suspected you, and since everyone else was more than willing to toss FT off of the bridge your continuing existence would have thrown a huge wrench into our plans.
This makes me chuckle a bit. Technically, this was my third game, and one of those three is still ongoing. But yeah, not tossing FT under the bus was a mistake on my part, played it too pro-town for an SK.