Jump to topic:

futuristic war story

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2013 6:45:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
ok so basically this going to be a continuous game where people in it will be rp-ing in an intergalactic war. players will join and then give name backstory, planet, species, and soldier type. we will basically create the universe as the game goes but because it is continuous the possibilities are endless.

ok I will join as draco rex a humanoid dragon like creature from the planet xeno prime I was born with royal blood. the thing is all of my people have special abilities that continuely develop so we don't know to expect after the humans waged war on the universe I left my planet to fight the good fight I am a elite the highest skill strength and speed.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2013 7:29:37 PM
THIS IS FUKIN AWESOME!!! I WILL DEVELOP A CHARACTER LATER... i have homework
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
thedebatekid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2013 7:54:47 PM
TDK Joins (Beginning Story Of My Character)

I step off my ship. It seems its been ages since I last saw a living being. You HAVE NO IDEA what I would do for a Cheese Burger right now. My ship whirs behind me. It has been my only company for these last 100 years, It seems a shame to be leaving it, even if it is only for minutes.

Now you might be thinking "Wait, 100 years, how old are you dude?" I'm actually 567 years old, and looking good if I dont say so myself. My hair is completely full and brown. I have a red hoodie on that I pulled out of the ships closet. My last regeneration left me in the body of a 17-18 year old male.

I am a time lord. One of the last I suspect. One of my former students, known as The Doctor, burned my planet when there was no other way. No way to end the war.

My Tardis, or Time And Relative Dimensions In Space was severely damaged. I was trying to escape the blast that destroyed my world and its people. I was caught by the tail end of the explosion and slammed into a near by planet, its name I did not know. It was full of trash and random bits from space. I remember crawling from the wreckage of my burnt up ship and watching pieces of my world burn as they entered the atmosphere.

I foraged from the planet for many years, longing companionship. I could not move and was very tired. I finally made a system that allowed my TARDIS to have intellect. Shortly after it could speak to me. It had kind of a cocky attitude though. The first thing it said to me was "Ouch, that hurt you m***** f*****." It was not a welcoming start.

I spent the next 90 or so year fixing her up. We mostly had conversations on why it was taking so long and if i could move a little faster.

Finally, just under a year ago, I got her moving again. She lifted off the ground and went about 100 yards west. We landed with a thud. Thankfully there was minimal damage.

A couple months later we were making trips around the world. Having a wonderful time. I didn't want to leave though. I still needed this place to repair the time circuits.

On my third trip around the world we had a problem. When going in for the landing I hit with a horrible crunching noise. I was jostled around the cabin and I slammed, head first, into a control panel. My body quickly responded with a regeneration. I awoke to what I am now.

A new brain and new body was good for me. I fixed the rest of the ship in no time. Flying about with ease. The time circuits were perfect and I flew away leaving that god forsaken planet after a total of 94 years.

I landed here. On a planet known as Earth. All around me people jostled around. Some held Starbucks, others held nothing. One guy talked on a cell phone and nearly walked into a pole. Its great to be back around living people again.

I looked back at the ship. To me she was a glorious piece of mechanical art which would whisk me through time and space. To everyone else it was just a box. A simple blue box. It was disguised as police public call box from the 50's. Commonly used in Brittan. It looked to be the size of a phone booth but it was bigger on the inside. Good old time lord tech to help me out there. I had parked it in an alley where it wouldn't be suspicious.

I ran up to a random stranger and asked him,"Sir, where am I?" My voice had a strange British accent.

"New York City," he said.

I looked at the newspaper he had under his left arm. "Are you using that?"

"Um, no. You can have it?" He handed me the paper and walked off." I flipped it open and looked at the date, July 13, 2020. The top caption read, "Official War Declaration Signed". Upon reading, I found the president was a Mr. Dan Bench. No doubt he had issued the war declaration. Apparently humans had scaled beyond earth and were now waging war against a new race. A race known here as the Xeno's. I looked high into the sky and combed my hair back with my hand. What had I gotten myself into?
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

Expanse: Trapped in Reality
- Looking for Criticism
http://www.debate.org...
thedebatekid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2013 7:55:16 PM
If thats not character development, then I don't know what is.
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

- Looking for Criticism
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2013 8:00:42 PM
Almost done with Homework! You guys will love my character (a "third party" bounty hunter)
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

thedebatekid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2013 8:01:57 PM
At 3/13/2013 8:00:42 PM, THEVIRUS wrote:
Almost done with Homework! You guys will love my character (a "third party" bounty hunter)

Whats your thought on my character?

- Looking for Criticism
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2013 8:10:48 PM
At 3/13/2013 8:01:57 PM, thedebatekid wrote:
At 3/13/2013 8:00:42 PM, THEVIRUS wrote:

Whats your thought on my character?

My Questions:

Can your character die?

Which side will your character fight for?

What is your character's goal(what does he hope to achieve)?

What weapons does your character have?

Is your character a commanding in battle type, commanding from the back type, the standard infantry type, or the search and destroy/slip behind enemy lines type(bold one of the ones listed, or respond "fits wherever needed")?

THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2013 8:11:24 PM
Your character is good TDK. I just had those questions

daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2013 8:15:01 PM
Daytonanerd enters the game

A figure reveals himself in the night. He has landed in a corn field in Nebraska. Seemingly emotionless, he travels across the land, to find those who need him most.

Enter Sine. A intelligent being from another planet, galaxies away, no one can expect him. He has the powers of invisibility, and also has supersonic speed, which can be accelerated by his speed multiplier, found only on his distant planet. He is also calculating, as well as loyal.

Sine's planet was destroyed by the galactic government in his home galaxy. He left the planet before it was blown up.

He is human size, and has eyes, slits for his nose. He doesn't require food, therefore, doesn't require a mouth, which he doesn't have. He is almost alien-like. His skin is black. He can split up parts of his body and rejoin them together without consequence.

He comes across notice of the war at hand. Fearing another galactic government from the tyranny of Dan Bench, he joined the revolution, led by the Prime Xeno planet.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
thedebatekid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2013 8:16:26 PM
I thikn we should do this story mode. Each person post there actions in a story. Things happen as the other person chooses. Just nothing ridiculous. Like if im sneaking behind enemy lines, no "My character shows up just in time and stabs you in the back."

- Looking for Criticism
giraffelover
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2013 8:43:25 PM
Cool forum. My guy is a hero from a planet called Gamulus. His super power? He can make any game run PERFECTLY on any computer. For example, he can play Star Wars The Old Republic on a computer that uses a 5 1/4 floppy drive. That's his REAL superpower. However, at the end of one of his adventures, he can print inventory from a game. He can even get a rifle on Call of Duty just by playing it. He can use mods and cheat codes, too. He also lets his character carry unlimited items and have limitless money, components, etc. Not only that, but he can get any spell or ability as well.
thedebatekid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2013 8:55:01 PM
Error, the post above me is stupid and unrelated. Should not be used in game.

- Looking for Criticism
giraffelover
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2013 8:55:08 PM
Cool forum. My guy is a hero from a planet called Gamulus. His super power? He can make any game run PERFECTLY on any computer. For example, he can play Star Wars The Old Republic on a computer that uses a 5 1/4 floppy drive. That's his REAL superpower. However, at the end of one of his adventures, he can print inventory from a game. He can even get a rifle on Call of Duty just by playing it. He can use mods and cheat codes, too. He also lets his character carry unlimited items and have limitless money, components, etc. Not only that, but he can get any spell or ability as well. He's very good at making video games, too. His favorite food? Purple dinosaurs who name starts with a B and enjoys singing, "I love you, you love me...". His favorite piniata is a green Triceratops who carries a teddy bear and a yellow blankey with her. His favorite shooting target is her yellow brother. If he wants to test his accuracy, he tries to shoot the baseball cap off his head. As for his favorite hammer, it's orange and always has an ipod in it's ears. His favorite baseball target is a four year old explorer who has a backpack and a map in the side pocket. Now, if you guessed that these refer to Barney and his friends and Dora the Explorer, you would be right. Barney and Dora aren't exactly popular on Gamulus. In fact, Torture Barney was downloaded 65,000 times in the very first half hour after release. This hero's favorite torture is giving Barney a sky diving accident, where Barney forgets to open his lead parachute until AFTER he plummets into the ground at over 100 mph.

Bob the giraffelover
BigSky
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2013 9:11:14 PM
BigSky has joined

I am Jarvan Reigis born the futuristic earth colony on Mars. I joined the U.S. Marines in 2087, and am currently serving in southern Australia, where the U.S. declared war after the Australian Government assassinated the Senator of Wyoming.
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2013 9:16:48 PM
*THUD*

*THUD*

*THUD*

*THUD*

The boots hit the floor with an echo, and the bar goes silent.

*THUD*

The entire bar is staring at the... man... who just walked in.

*THUD*
*THUNK*

He sits down on a bar stool, slamming a gold bard onto the table.

He waits in silence. He looks at the bartender, staring at him and failing to move from pouring position. A slight puddle of liquor is pooling underneath the cup on the table.

"So. You wanna get me my fukin drink?"

The bartender snaps out of his daze when he notices the gold(he was so mesmerized he failed to see it). "Yessir, yessir... uh, wha, what is it you want?"

Jek grimaces. "Pathetic... I will take something light and sweet. Keep the change, I might have another."

"Uhh, um, yessir, right away." For once the bartender is tempted to abandon the bar and run out the back door.

Jek takes the time to look around the bar. When he sees everyone staring at him, he turns back around. If they see him as a monster, so be it.

After a considerably long time (actually the fastest drink the human bartender had ever made, but on Jek's home world a bar is run by an AI and lots of machines) Jek takes a sip of his drink, sets it down, and pulls out a newspaper.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jek is a 7 foot tall Darkwolfe. The Darkwolfe Clan is from Kyrandia, and is known for its skilled warriors and even better bounty hunters. Jek is a bounty hunter who was exiled for doing an inside job. Jek was the best of the best, and devoted to his job, so when a corrupt member of government asked him to eliminate the rival party's leader, Jek had the contract finished in under an hour. This tragic death(the rival party leader was soon to become their version of the US President) led to Jek's departure from the planet. Jek grabbed as much weaponry as he could and a medium sized cargo ship (medium for him is large enough to fit a large US stealth bomber and a speeder, which is pretty much what Jek filled it with) and abandoned his colony.

Jek did a lot of jobs on multiple planets, and was wanted on about 17 of them. He was a master of HTH, CQC, and Sniping. His assassinations are usually pretty clean, and he knows how to kill better than any one person. Only thing is, he works alone.

Jek has light weight, incredibly strong armor with an invisibility setting, and wears a hooded cloak between it and his backpack. The backpack is small and compact, opening on the sides for easy reach to grenades, det charges, C4, and extra ammo. He wears grey-green pants that come down to just the top of his large, slate black, shineless space boots, designed for traction in any environment and any weather condition.

And he is loaded with weapons. He has a Sniper Rifle and Tekkala Sword in an "X" shape across his back, and horizontally across his low back he has a Yzeri A-Class Full Shotgun. He visibly wears knives on each shoulder, each hip, one on his chest, one under his left arm, and three throwing knives in a wristband-type sheath. Under his clothes he has one on his ankle, one covered by his belt, another low back (underneath the shotgun) and a few spare throwing knives in his backpack. He also has a hidden wrist blade and boot knives(hidden inside the sole of the shoe, you stomp to push them out the front for some painful kicks or to cut loose bonds). Two large semi-auto pistols are on each hip, along with a folded down K87 All Purpose Assault Rifle strapped to his chest. You can see why people stare.

For technological wear he has a 3.04 Tactical Pad on his forearm and a Bluetooth style earpiece. He also has his own AI, TR4K3R(Jek calls him Tracker).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jek suddenly pulls out a sack of coins that clink together like any large amount of coins when they hit the counter.

"Where is the battlefront?"

The bartender feels a bead of sweat run down the side of his face. "Uh, like, the warfront? Oh, um, uh, I think I heard it was near Zserxial."

"Then where the fuk is Zserxial?" By now Jek was getting annoyed with the humans, and wasn't too fond of their race.

The bartender fought for words. He was a large supporter of President Bench, and didn't want to help the enemy. But when Jek reached across the counter and picked him up by his collar, the words flowed like water through a broken dam.

"Please! Don't hurt me! I am just a bartender! I, I will write down the coordinates, please, just don't hurt me!" The bartender was frantic, but no amount of struggling could loosen Jek's iron hold on his shirt.

Jek dropped him, and left with the location in his tac pad where his AI could easily reach the info.

With that Jek got in his ship and set off for Zserxial.

THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2013 9:19:34 PM
Okay that is SH!T compared to me and TDK... how about ya put some effort in and do a good fukin job of it?

giraffelover
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2013 9:30:04 PM
If you think my guy is pathetic, have you ever played...
Castle of the Winds
Tzar
Empire at War Forces of Corruption
Civilization
Guns n Ammo
Knights of the Old Republic
Air Strike
Winged Warrior
Rogue Squadron
Raptor: Call to Shadows
Wing Commander
or Fate?

Btw, he can ALSO convert numbers (such as culture points in Civilization, XP in KotOR, score in Mario, etc.) into either weapons or vehicles (Such as Star Destroyers, Nebulon-B Frigates, Mon Calamari Cruisers, etc.) AND increases his damage rate, rate of fire, shield strength, health points, and how many rounds each gun has EVERY SINGLE TIME he gets a weapon. Fortunately for the good guys, he's on their side.
BigSky
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2013 9:34:44 PM
At 3/13/2013 9:19:34 PM, THEVIRUS wrote:
Okay that is SH!T compared to me and TDK... how about ya put some effort in and do a good fukin job of it?

Someone should set up a forum just for the storyline, and no other talking
Reni-1_3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2013 9:43:09 PM
Reni13 joins

how long do we have to create a character?
-- Be thankful, Not regretful_ Lindsay Montgomery
-- Don't look back and say "I wish it was different", instead look back and say "lesson learned"_ Lindsay Montgomery
BigSky
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2013 9:49:14 PM
Dazed from the landing, Jarvan slowly opens his eyes. Glancing around, he finds himself in what appears to be field. Standing slowly, he draws his Desert Eagle 3.0 from its holster. He can hear footsteps near by. Raising his gun in the direction of the noise, he takes a deep breath.

"These D*mn aussies are gonna be the death of me."

Just then, a soldier runs into Jarvan's field of view, he shoots twice, and the soldier drops. Cautiously approaching the body, Jarvan lowers his pistol into his holster. Arriving at the body, Jarvan crouches to inspect it. The soldiers eyes suddenly open wide and he grabs Jarvan by the throat, but only says three words:

"Coming...they...coming..."

The man reaches in to a pouch and pushes something into Jarvan's rough hands.

"Take it, please."

"Who are you brother?"

"Just...Just...." The man fades into an eternal sleep.

Opening his hand, Jarvan finds what appears to be a homing beacon, it bleeps softly in his palm.

"Jarvan!" A voice crackles over a speaker.

Jarvan grabs his radio and responds:

"Sir, I found something, pick me up."

Seconds later, Jarvan feels the ground vibrate gently, then louder, then louder,
until the whole ground is shaking.

Jarvan looks up to see his ride. A forty foot long Jade Cruiser, a 40 foot long craft with the familiar Marines logo on the side.

A rope is lowered, and Jarvan climbs aboard.

"Jarvan, what is it?"

"A homing beacon sir, I found it on a dead local."

"Give it here, son."

Jarvan snorts unnapreciatively, but hands his elder the beacon.

"This isn't one of ours, Martian maybe? Plutoian?"

"I'm from Mars sir, it ain't one of theirs. Maybe Plutoian, but it doesn't look human."

"Well we'll look into later, let's get back to camp."

"Yessir." said Jarvan, it would be the last time he would ever say it.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2013 10:07:08 PM
Sine was determined to help the revolution in whatever capacity he could.

The rural fields of Nebraska held no answer for him... At first glance. Then he noticed a strange building in the distance. It seem occupied. Sine figured that he could find information there. Sine turned on his invisibility, and got closer to the building. There were two armed guards at the door. He knew that answers were in the building. He split his fists from the st of the body. He then fired the fists at the guards, knocking them unconscious. His fists rejoined his body, and he explored the building.

The building was dark, except for a lit room upstairs. Sine went upstairs, them went into the room.

A man in the room curtly says

"You are sloppy at stealth. I may not see you, but your sounds give you away. Reveal yourself, or you will die an invisible man."

Sine turned off the invisibility mode.

"Eh, not human I see. Either we are gathering support from other planets, or Bench is mutating his soldiers with new skills."

The man pulls out his gun

"Alien, what is your allegiance?"

Sine couldn't speak physically, but he communicated with the man telepathically

"I am against whatever galactic tyranny this galaxy is under. Galactic tyranny destroyed my land."

The man slightly lowered his gun

"So you're on our side, the resistance?"

"Yes."

"What is your name?"

"Sine."

"Well Sine, with more training in stealth, you could really help us out."

The man put his gun back in his pocket, and put his hand out

"General Price, of the resistance. Pleasure meeting you. You want to fight on the front lines?"

"Whatever helps your cause more."

"Great. Let's get out of this rural trash."

Price and the rest of the men in the room boarded a spaceship, and motioned for Sine to do the same. They went off into the vacuum of space.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
giraffelover
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2013 10:08:58 PM
My guy wants to save lives. That's the only reason he fights. He can fit wherever he's needed. It's hard to kill him, since he has such strong shields and so many health points. Even when he's reduced to only a few HP, he can simply use recover from Pokemon TCG to heal any damage points he's taken.
BigSky
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2013 10:09:14 PM
At 3/13/2013 10:07:08 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Sine was determined to help the revolution in whatever capacity he could.

The rural fields of Nebraska held no answer for him... At first glance. Then he noticed a strange building in the distance. It seem occupied. Sine figured that he could find information there. Sine turned on his invisibility, and got closer to the building. There were two armed guards at the door. He knew that answers were in the building. He split his fists from the st of the body. He then fired the fists at the guards, knocking them unconscious. His fists rejoined his body, and he explored the building.

The building was dark, except for a lit room upstairs. Sine went upstairs, them went into the room.

A man in the room curtly says

"You are sloppy at stealth. I may not see you, but your sounds give you away. Reveal yourself, or you will die an invisible man."

Sine turned off the invisibility mode.

"Eh, not human I see. Either we are gathering support from other planets, or Bench is mutating his soldiers with new skills."

The man pulls out his gun

"Alien, what is your allegiance?"

Sine couldn't speak physically, but he communicated with the man telepathically

"I am against whatever galactic tyranny this galaxy is under. Galactic tyranny destroyed my land."

The man slightly lowered his gun

"So you're on our side, the resistance?"

"Yes."

"What is your name?"

"Sine."

"Well Sine, with more training in stealth, you could really help us out."

The man put his gun back in his pocket, and put his hand out

"General Price, of the resistance. Pleasure meeting you. You want to fight on the front lines?"

"Whatever helps your cause more."

"Great. Let's get out of this rural trash."

Price and the rest of the men in the room boarded a spaceship, and motioned for Sine to do the same. They went off into the vacuum of space.

That is awesome, but you should make your own forum to contain just Sine's story.
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2013 10:35:47 PM
At 3/13/2013 9:34:44 PM, BigSky wrote:

I am actually going to do that.

I was gonna ask if we should establish characters and then separate and tell the story of our character in a different forum.

BigSky
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2013 10:42:23 PM
At 3/13/2013 10:35:47 PM, THEVIRUS wrote:

I was gonna ask if we should establish characters and then separate and tell the story of our character in a different forum.

That is what I'm doin
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2013 10:47:47 PM
At 3/13/2013 10:42:23 PM, BigSky wrote:
At 3/13/2013 10:35:47 PM, THEVIRUS wrote:

That is what I'm doin

Jek's story.

I think everyone on a separate forum should post each new update here as well as on their own forum, so the people here can read them separately or whole

Reni-1_3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2013 10:50:30 PM
Well here goes,

My character is Charo Kenric. He isn't a battle built warrior like most, in fact he likes to take a more tactical and small task force approach to most missions. His abilities are few (compared to the rest ya'll):
ACTIVE
-- A forcefield made of matter that surrounds himself, and any ALLIES he chooses, protecting them from ANY damage be it a thrown rock, or twenty nuclear missiles plus the ship that shot them crashing into the force field of matter. :]
-- Invisivbility
-- Enhanced Night vision
-- Mind reading and super intellectual abilities (can think through every pro and con of a situation, hardly ever leaves out details)
-- The ability to morph into any creature he desires or can think up, even a single cell organisms allowing him to travel through blackholes.
PASSIVE
-- high agility due to his smaller size, and HIGHLY increased speed
-- Can travel through space and any atmosphere without the need oxygen
-- Adjust immediately to change of climate, atmosphere, and pretty much any change in pressure, weather, climate, or even toxic wastelands/ atmospheres
-- Enhanced stealth, so he can walk quietly, sh!t quietly and have intensely romantic maneuvers without a single sound

With his intellectual abilities he can also learn from his own mistakes, others mistakes, and the mistakes made by a single cell organism, so he learns quite well.

All abilities are kept even as Charo morphs, so he changes to a mouse, he can read your mind turn invisible etc. He turns into a rock monster, same applies.

Charo is quite the character, he is nice, semi short (5'8" in his normal human form), and has the intellect of all the great minds put together plus some. You could say he is a super computer in humanoid form, and with very few program errors. He was born on earth, exposed to a chemical based element and his body not only rejected the chemical, but that rejection mutated his cells and whatnot making him who he is as explained. Because of previous life encounters throughout his childhood and well... life, he has taken to only talking when it is necessary, or to those he is very close to. He is most talented with a sword he designed himself, unbreakable of course, keeps three side arms with him at all times, two are always hidden, and is also very skilled with these as well. With his quick learning, Charo is able to quickly learn to use any weapon he picks up in battle, or is given, etc.

And now, for a short back-story of my character.

Blood gushed from the bullet wound. First he dropped to his knees, then to one hand trying to steady himself, and finally rolling over to his back, where he coughed and gurgled blood. "No!" Charo rushed over to his side, kneeling and trying to stop the excessive bleeding. "You will not leave me!" He screamed and screamed, until his friend took his frantic hand in both of his. "I will never leave you brother." With that, he touched Charo's chest, placing an object there, and laid his head back to rest. Charo cried, screaming and yelling his name, as his friends hand slowly fell from his chest. Everything seemed to be silent to him, not the bullets flying, or the shouts of other men, could really compare to the screams he omitted. He felt himself being dragged away. "We"re leaving! We can"t stay any longer!" A car door opened, and he fell into the soft leather seats. He quickly sat up to get one last glance at the body, before it was hoarded and burned like the rest of the dead amongst the field. As the SUV rounded a corner, he fell back into the fetal position, tears streaming silently. A woman put her arms around him soothingly. "Everything will be ok." He shook his head, tears still falling silently. "It will not be ok. This is not over, and nor will it be until I have finished this battle. Even if it means destroying this alien race and Earth along with them." With that he laid his head back and took deep breaths. He realized he had the object in his hand. He had forgotten about it, and had been holding it so tightly, blood poured from the gashes it had made. This... thing, the way it beeps, and the way its' power surges through my arm. What could it be?

A few months later.

"Are you sure you want to do this Charo?" He only glared at the red button on the control panel. "You have only destroyed every cult and being before they could take a deep breath. Do you really have to go this far?" Charo slammed his fist into the button. The fighter ship vaulted, knocking nearly everyone off balance, and as Charo gazed out the window, the large nuclear rocket slowly made it sway towards the dark gloomy Earth. "It is done, I can sleep in peace now." Or can you Charo Kenric? The voice startled him, along with the vibration of the beeper in his pocket. I have to get rid of this thing before it controls me.
Charo returned to his room, found the smallest container he could and packed the beeper in with old newspapers and foil. He then closed his eyes, felt the ripple in his spine and the tingle through his every nerve, as he morphed to a mouse. The closest ventilation system was only right outside his door, so he took it and eventually, after crawling through inches of dust and mold, made it to the excretion center. He made his way through the door paneling out into the cold air of space, only then morphing into a cannon like plant, and launching the tube out into space. I hope the right person finds it. But that voice in the back of his head still did not fade. Please Charo, did you think I would just leave such a brilliant mind like yours?
-- Don't look back and say "I wish it was different", instead look back and say "lesson learned"_ Lindsay Montgomery
Reni-1_3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2013 10:51:25 PM
Did I got a little detail happy :/

will create a forum for my character soon.