Jump to topic:

Suggestion for USDDO

ConservativeAmerican
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2013 8:07:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I have seen that the leftists all came together to create one party, although some are more moderate than others and some have different views.

I think that the two conservative parties of the USDDO should come together for better representation in government.

I am currently a member of both the USDDO Conservative Party (Lannan), and the USDDO Libertarian Party (Noumena)

I think it would be logical merge these parties so that we may get better showings in USDDO elections. We will vote as a party on internal issues and our platform.

In order for the two parties to merge, at least 40% of each party's party members must agree, and the two leaders must agree.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2013 8:55:38 PM
I would agree with this.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/13/2013 11:15:50 PM
At 3/13/2013 8:07:32 PM, ConservativeAmerican wrote:
I have seen that the leftists all came together to create one party, although some are more moderate than others and some have different views.

I think that the two conservative parties of the USDDO should come together for better representation in government.

I am currently a member of both the USDDO Conservative Party (Lannan), and the USDDO Libertarian Party (Noumena)

I think it would be logical merge these parties so that we may get better showings in USDDO elections. We will vote as a party on internal issues and our platform.

In order for the two parties to merge, at least 40% of each party's party members must agree, and the two leaders must agree.

There are a sh*tload of differences between libertarians and conservatives... I can already tell that a merger would not end well.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
ConservativeAmerican
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2013 6:59:28 AM
At 3/13/2013 11:15:50 PM, imabench wrote:

There are a sh*tload of differences between libertarians and conservatives... I can already tell that a merger would not end well.

You are a progressive, are you not? If so, this is a party matter. To get better representation overall from the right, we should merge and just vote as a party on the platform.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/14/2013 7:07:22 AM
At 3/14/2013 6:59:28 AM, ConservativeAmerican wrote:
At 3/13/2013 11:15:50 PM, imabench wrote:

Indeed, you have the libertarian's views on social issues differ from Conservatives that's why I made the party.

You are a progressive, are you not? If so, this is a party matter. To get better representation overall from the right, we should merge and just vote as a party on the platform.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~