Total Posts:39|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

ALL peeps- READ THIS! IMPORTANT FOR GAMES TAB

THEVIRUS
Posts: 1,321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2013 6:00:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
The USoDDO has elected me as governor of this state(the games forum tab) and I would like to inform people our state will have more population with each new forum and each new post. THIS DOESN'T DO SH!T TO YOUR EXPERIENCE ON DDO.

I will post my platform if requested(because some people struggle to click a person's name, look at their "big issues" section, and then ask me a specific question).

[Content edited by moderator]
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
thedebatekid
Posts: 1,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2013 9:44:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Your post make me glad that you were voted. I like a leader with a sense of humor.
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

Expanse: Trapped in Reality
- Looking for Criticism
http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2013 10:12:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/17/2013 9:44:53 PM, thedebatekid wrote:
Your post make me glad that you were voted. I like a leader with a sense of humor.

he wasnt 'voted in', he called dibs on the state and nobody protested...
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
ChubbyFatz
Posts: 259
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2013 10:13:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/17/2013 10:12:23 PM, imabench wrote:
At 3/17/2013 9:44:53 PM, thedebatekid wrote:
Your post make me glad that you were voted. I like a leader with a sense of humor.

he wasnt 'voted in', he called dibs on the state and nobody protested...

^ This.
tsimpson13
Posts: 3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2013 10:15:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/17/2013 10:12:23 PM, imabench wrote:
At 3/17/2013 9:44:53 PM, thedebatekid wrote:
Your post make me glad that you were voted. I like a leader with a sense of humor.

he wasnt 'voted in', he called dibs on the state and nobody protested...

True
lannan13
Posts: 23,021
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2013 10:17:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/17/2013 10:12:23 PM, imabench wrote:
At 3/17/2013 9:44:53 PM, thedebatekid wrote:
Your post make me glad that you were voted. I like a leader with a sense of humor.

he wasnt 'voted in', he called dibs on the state and nobody protested...

Well if you don't like him cause a rebellion and overthrough him.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
thedebatekid
Posts: 1,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2013 10:17:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Well then, im glad he called dibs.
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

Expanse: Trapped in Reality
- Looking for Criticism
http://www.debate.org...
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2013 10:24:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/17/2013 10:17:30 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 3/17/2013 10:12:23 PM, imabench wrote:
At 3/17/2013 9:44:53 PM, thedebatekid wrote:
Your post make me glad that you were voted. I like a leader with a sense of humor.

he wasnt 'voted in', he called dibs on the state and nobody protested...

Well if you don't like him cause a rebellion and overthrough him.

1) 'Overthrow'
2) I was clarifying his claim, not protesting him
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
lannan13
Posts: 23,021
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2013 10:25:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/17/2013 10:24:12 PM, imabench wrote:
At 3/17/2013 10:17:30 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 3/17/2013 10:12:23 PM, imabench wrote:
At 3/17/2013 9:44:53 PM, thedebatekid wrote:
Your post make me glad that you were voted. I like a leader with a sense of humor.

1) 'Overthrow'
2) I was clarifying his claim, not protesting him

I wasn't talking 'bout you I was using your quote to say something.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2013 10:32:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
This sort of thing is exactly why Freedo opposed the bill. I had thought that he was overreacting, but apparently I was wrong
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2013 10:48:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/17/2013 10:32:58 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
This sort of thing is exactly why Freedo opposed the bill. I had thought that he was overreacting, but apparently I was wrong

but virus isnt doing any actual harm to the game or anyone else....
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2013 11:02:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/17/2013 10:48:41 PM, imabench wrote:
At 3/17/2013 10:32:58 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
This sort of thing is exactly why Freedo opposed the bill. I had thought that he was overreacting, but apparently I was wrong

but virus isnt doing any actual harm to the game or anyone else....

If he continues to act as if he has real authority in the game section it's bound to raise hackles. People frowning upon our little concept game because of behavior like this is exactly what critics of the bill wanted to avoid.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2013 11:06:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/17/2013 11:02:04 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 3/17/2013 10:48:41 PM, imabench wrote:
At 3/17/2013 10:32:58 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
This sort of thing is exactly why Freedo opposed the bill. I had thought that he was overreacting, but apparently I was wrong

but virus isnt doing any actual harm to the game or anyone else....

If he continues to act as if he has real authority in the game section it's bound to raise hackles. People frowning upon our little concept game because of behavior like this is exactly what critics of the bill wanted to avoid.

alright fine, I have a plan to handle this just give me a second.
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2013 12:45:23 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Ok, I created a thread where all governors can go to if they want to talk about their state and policies they would enact. Im fairly certain this will cause anybody who is a little obsessive with their role as governor to be able to feed their obsession in a controlled environment that doesnt cause any harm to anybody.

Heres the thread:
http://www.debate.org...
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
THEVIRUS
Posts: 1,321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2013 7:37:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/17/2013 11:02:04 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 3/17/2013 10:48:41 PM, imabench wrote:
At 3/17/2013 10:32:58 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
This sort of thing is exactly why Freedo opposed the bill. I had thought that he was overreacting, but apparently I was wrong

but virus isnt doing any actual harm to the game or anyone else....

If he continues to act as if he has real authority in the game section it's bound to raise hackles. People frowning upon our little concept game because of behavior like this is exactly what critics of the bill wanted to avoid.

Aw quit yer bitchin. All I said was I can make fake rules that can be fake accepted, so if you fake disagree get ur fake a$$ outta my fake state before I throw you in fake jail and do absolutely nothing whatsoever.

Basically whatever I say don't mean sh!t - but if you are a sh!t you might wanna listen and obey
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2013 8:07:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/17/2013 11:02:04 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 3/17/2013 10:48:41 PM, imabench wrote:
At 3/17/2013 10:32:58 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
This sort of thing is exactly why Freedo opposed the bill. I had thought that he was overreacting, but apparently I was wrong

but virus isnt doing any actual harm to the game or anyone else....

If he continues to act as if he has real authority in the game section it's bound to raise hackles. People frowning upon our little concept game because of behavior like this is exactly what critics of the bill wanted to avoid.

I don't think there is any danger of people actually thinking he has any real authority ... anywhere.
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2013 8:08:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/18/2013 8:07:40 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 3/17/2013 11:02:04 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 3/17/2013 10:48:41 PM, imabench wrote:
At 3/17/2013 10:32:58 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
This sort of thing is exactly why Freedo opposed the bill. I had thought that he was overreacting, but apparently I was wrong

but virus isnt doing any actual harm to the game or anyone else....

If he continues to act as if he has real authority in the game section it's bound to raise hackles. People frowning upon our little concept game because of behavior like this is exactly what critics of the bill wanted to avoid.

I don't think there is any danger of people actually thinking he has any real authority ... anywhere.

http://i158.photobucket.com...
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
THEVIRUS
Posts: 1,321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2013 4:39:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/18/2013 8:07:40 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 3/17/2013 11:02:04 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 3/17/2013 10:48:41 PM, imabench wrote:
At 3/17/2013 10:32:58 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
This sort of thing is exactly why Freedo opposed the bill. I had thought that he was overreacting, but apparently I was wrong

but virus isnt doing any actual harm to the game or anyone else....

If he continues to act as if he has real authority in the game section it's bound to raise hackles. People frowning upon our little concept game because of behavior like this is exactly what critics of the bill wanted to avoid.

I don't think there is any danger of people actually thinking he has any real authority ... anywhere.

Ya kno what Drafter go suck a dick (mine is ready if you cant find one quick enough)
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
THEVIRUS
Posts: 1,321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2013 4:40:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/15/2013 6:00:56 PM, THEVIRUS wrote:
The USoDDO has elected me as governor of this state(the games forum tab) and I would like to inform people our state will have more population with each new forum and each new post. THIS DOESN'T DO SH!T TO YOUR EXPERIENCE ON DDO.

I will post my platform if requested(because some people struggle to click a person's name, look at their "big issues" section, and then ask me a specific question).

[Content edited by moderator]

^^^I don't even remember what I said. Oh well
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
THEVIRUS
Posts: 1,321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2013 4:41:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/18/2013 8:08:53 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 3/18/2013 8:07:40 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 3/17/2013 11:02:04 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 3/17/2013 10:48:41 PM, imabench wrote:
At 3/17/2013 10:32:58 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
This sort of thing is exactly why Freedo opposed the bill. I had thought that he was overreacting, but apparently I was wrong

but virus isnt doing any actual harm to the game or anyone else....

If he continues to act as if he has real authority in the game section it's bound to raise hackles. People frowning upon our little concept game because of behavior like this is exactly what critics of the bill wanted to avoid.

I don't think there is any danger of people actually thinking he has any real authority ... anywhere.

http://i158.photobucket.com...
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2013 5:14:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/19/2013 4:39:29 PM, THEVIRUS wrote:
At 3/18/2013 8:07:40 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 3/17/2013 11:02:04 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 3/17/2013 10:48:41 PM, imabench wrote:
At 3/17/2013 10:32:58 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
This sort of thing is exactly why Freedo opposed the bill. I had thought that he was overreacting, but apparently I was wrong

but virus isnt doing any actual harm to the game or anyone else....

If he continues to act as if he has real authority in the game section it's bound to raise hackles. People frowning upon our little concept game because of behavior like this is exactly what critics of the bill wanted to avoid.

I don't think there is any danger of people actually thinking he has any real authority ... anywhere.

Ya kno what Drafter go suck a dick (mine is ready if you cant find one quick enough)

LOL. You are such a moron that you think my statement was an objection to you. I was literally saying that no one is going to have any real issues with this outside of your little game, therefore there is nothing wrong with it.

I was directly contradicting the concern that your statement here would result in worry and concern outside of your game and earn negative attention and, by implication, was DEFENDING YOU.

Idiot.
THEVIRUS
Posts: 1,321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2013 5:24:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/19/2013 5:14:37 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 3/19/2013 4:39:29 PM, THEVIRUS wrote:
At 3/18/2013 8:07:40 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 3/17/2013 11:02:04 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 3/17/2013 10:48:41 PM, imabench wrote:
At 3/17/2013 10:32:58 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
This sort of thing is exactly why Freedo opposed the bill. I had thought that he was overreacting, but apparently I was wrong

but virus isnt doing any actual harm to the game or anyone else....

If he continues to act as if he has real authority in the game section it's bound to raise hackles. People frowning upon our little concept game because of behavior like this is exactly what critics of the bill wanted to avoid.

I don't think there is any danger of people actually thinking he has any real authority ... anywhere.

Ya kno what Drafter go suck a dick (mine is ready if you cant find one quick enough)

LOL. You are such a moron that you think my statement was an objection to you. I was literally saying that no one is going to have any real issues with this outside of your little game, therefore there is nothing wrong with it.

I was directly contradicting the concern that your statement here would result in worry and concern outside of your game and earn negative attention and, by implication, was DEFENDING YOU.

Idiot.

Sorry dumba$$ but you have been on my case for the last 3 mafia games for asking sh!t. You and chubby both seem to hate my fuking guts, so because I cannot see your face or hear your voice I cannot determine your intention as an insult or a defense of my post.
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
lannan13
Posts: 23,021
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2013 5:26:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/19/2013 5:24:31 PM, THEVIRUS wrote:
At 3/19/2013 5:14:37 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 3/19/2013 4:39:29 PM, THEVIRUS wrote:
At 3/18/2013 8:07:40 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 3/17/2013 11:02:04 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 3/17/2013 10:48:41 PM, imabench wrote:
At 3/17/2013 10:32:58 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
This sort of thing is exactly why Freedo opposed the bill. I had thought that he was overreacting, but apparently I was wrong

but virus isnt doing any actual harm to the game or anyone else....

If he continues to act as if he has real authority in the game section it's bound to raise hackles. People frowning upon our little concept game because of behavior like this is exactly what critics of the bill wanted to avoid.

I don't think there is any danger of people actually thinking he has any real authority ... anywhere.

Ya kno what Drafter go suck a dick (mine is ready if you cant find one quick enough)

LOL. You are such a moron that you think my statement was an objection to you. I was literally saying that no one is going to have any real issues with this outside of your little game, therefore there is nothing wrong with it.

I was directly contradicting the concern that your statement here would result in worry and concern outside of your game and earn negative attention and, by implication, was DEFENDING YOU.

Idiot.

Sorry dumba$$ but you have been on my case for the last 3 mafia games for asking sh!t.
My friend you think that is bad you should try out how bad people ride my arse in fvcking mafia.
You and chubby both seem to hate my fuking guts, so because I cannot see your face or hear your voice I cannot determine your intention as an insult or a defense of my post.

Girls you're both pretty.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2013 5:38:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/19/2013 5:24:31 PM, THEVIRUS wrote:
At 3/19/2013 5:14:37 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 3/19/2013 4:39:29 PM, THEVIRUS wrote:
At 3/18/2013 8:07:40 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 3/17/2013 11:02:04 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 3/17/2013 10:48:41 PM, imabench wrote:
At 3/17/2013 10:32:58 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
This sort of thing is exactly why Freedo opposed the bill. I had thought that he was overreacting, but apparently I was wrong

but virus isnt doing any actual harm to the game or anyone else....

If he continues to act as if he has real authority in the game section it's bound to raise hackles. People frowning upon our little concept game because of behavior like this is exactly what critics of the bill wanted to avoid.

I don't think there is any danger of people actually thinking he has any real authority ... anywhere.

Ya kno what Drafter go suck a dick (mine is ready if you cant find one quick enough)

LOL. You are such a moron that you think my statement was an objection to you. I was literally saying that no one is going to have any real issues with this outside of your little game, therefore there is nothing wrong with it.

I was directly contradicting the concern that your statement here would result in worry and concern outside of your game and earn negative attention and, by implication, was DEFENDING YOU.

Idiot.

Sorry dumba$$ but you have been on my case for the last 3 mafia games for asking sh!t.

I haven't been on your case for asking question, I've been on your case for ignoring my answers, but what the hell does that have to do with this?

You and chubby both seem to hate my fuking guts, so because I cannot see your face or hear your voice I cannot determine your intention as an insult or a defense of my post.

Then you need to work on your reading comprehension skills, preferably BEFORE telling other people to fellate you.
lannan13
Posts: 23,021
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2013 5:47:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Listen virus, you need to take this pi$$ing contest into a PM or somewhere were it doesn't involve sucking the whole DDO society into your pile of sh*t.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
THEVIRUS
Posts: 1,321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2013 5:56:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/19/2013 5:47:21 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Listen virus, you need to take this pi$$ing contest into a PM or somewhere were it doesn't involve sucking the whole DDO society into your pile of sh*t.

You say that like everyone is going to be forced to read this.

Drafter, forget the whole fuking thing. This isn't really the point of the forum
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2013 6:02:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
This explains Imabench's immigration problem...
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2013 6:05:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
whoa cool off lannan13
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
THEVIRUS
Posts: 1,321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2013 6:14:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/19/2013 6:05:24 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
whoa cool off lannan13

I have got another song for someone but my first comment... lets just say I might possibly maybe get slightly somewhat banned temporarily
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2013 6:16:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/19/2013 6:14:05 PM, THEVIRUS wrote:
At 3/19/2013 6:05:24 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
whoa cool off lannan13

I have got another song for someone but my first comment... lets just say I might possibly maybe get slightly somewhat banned temporarily

don't worry I did the same thing in my category and I have been banned yet *looks around for imabench*
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.