Total Posts:42|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

BEGINNERS 13.4 - Day Phase 3

drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2013 9:10:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Died in the Night:
Skepsikyma: You are DR. MIRAKLE. You are the instigator of the Murders in Rue Morgue, inadvertantly killing women by injecting them with ape blood as you investigate ways to create a mate for your pet talking ape, Erik. You are the BRUTAL COP. Each night you may select another player to learn their affiliation. However, as a result of your usnavory methods, that player will also be roleblocked that night. You win with the TOWN.

Living Players:
1. Maikuru
2. ChubbyFatz
3. THEVIRUS
4. trekie
5. lannan (TSH)
6. FourTrouble

With 6 players, it takes 4 votes to lynch.
This Day Phase will end no later than 10PM DDO time on 3/20.
lannan13
Posts: 23,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2013 9:12:56 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Hi, I just joined in. Do we know a list of who has claimed what?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2013 9:41:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Dead
Skepsikyma - Dr. Mirakle - Brutal Cop - TOWN

Full Claim
THEVIRUS - Count Dracula - Politician

Character Claim
Maikuru - Gill-Man - ??? (Passive role)

Role Claim
ChubbyFatz - ??? - Town Reviver
Trekie - ??? - Doctor
Fourtrouble - ??? - Tracker

No Claim
lannan13

Results

Skepsikyma
NP1: Investigated/Roleblocked Maikuru; found innocent

THEVIRUS
NP1: Stole ChubbyFatz vote, placed vote on Trekie

Trekie
NP1: Protected ChubbyFatz

Fourtrouble
NP1: Tracked Skepsikyma; saw him visit Maikuru

ChubbyFatz/Maikuru
N/A
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2013 9:44:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Looks like you're up to bat, lannan.

VTL lannan for claim
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2013 10:07:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/18/2013 9:44:26 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Looks like you're up to bat, lannan.

VTL lannan for claim

lol he signed off right after.

It seems pretty clear to me why skep died and what path we should take, but I'm waiting on results from FT and a claim from lannan before saying anything.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
trekie
Posts: 772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/18/2013 11:53:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/18/2013 11:26:42 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
Trekie visited Chubby.
That is true. Although, why the fvck would you track me of all people? That seems like a waste, and a better chance for guessing.

Also, it seems to me Skep investigated Virus.

I want a claim from Lannan too. FT should character claim as well and give justification.
lannan13
Posts: 23,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2013 4:50:24 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Since it's to early and my kendel is getting ready to die I'll give you a role claim then I'll be back on after work. I am the bomb I win with town. For those of you who don't know what this is it is a role that is when you get killed in the night phase the person that killed you dies as well. Now I didn't read day 1,but if tsh didn't post it's probably because he wanted to take on for the team and draw in the night kill thus killing the mafuso that performed the night kill.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2013 4:52:29 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/18/2013 11:53:21 PM, trekie wrote:
At 3/18/2013 11:26:42 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
Trekie visited Chubby.
That is true. Although, why the fvck would you track me of all people? That seems like a waste, and a better chance for guessing.

Also, it seems to me Skep investigated Virus.

I want a claim from Lannan too. FT should character claim as well and give justification.

Yes, deffinate FOS on FT for tracking the doctor, I also wish to hear the reason.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
trekie
Posts: 772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2013 4:57:29 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/18/2013 11:53:21 PM, trekie wrote:
Also, it seems to me Skep investigated Virus.
Oh, never mind, I just read the last couple of posts in DP2.

@lannan
Character claim, and pharaprase your role pm.
lannan13
Posts: 23,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2013 5:03:54 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Lannan13- Professor van helsing. You are famous for your discovery and fight against count Dracula. If you get killed in the night phase by another player they too die. Thus you are the bomb and you win with the town.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2013 10:09:40 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/19/2013 5:03:54 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Lannan13- Professor van helsing. You are famous for your discovery and fight against count Dracula. If you get killed in the night phase by another player they too die. Thus you are the bomb and you win with the town.

LOL!!! This is just...the best day.

COUNTER CLAIM!

I am the bomb! I can't believe that's the fake claim you picked lol. Obviously you needed something that can't be traced but that's too funny lol. Especially after I already said I had a passive role. Full paraphrase:

You are GILL-MAN, commonly known as the creature from the Black Lagoon. You are unknowable and indifferent, concerned only with protecting your underwater habitat. Those who have tried to study or destroy you often met their ends in a watery grave. You are the BOMB. If night killed, your attacker dies as well. You win with the TOWN.

Lannan's paraphrase is just a mess lol. It doesn't look at all like any of the PM's drafter sent. This is where he's at a disadvatange; he hasn't played any of the other games in this series and hasn't paid attention in this game.

Also, he picked a hero! LOL! Everyone has claimed villains and skep just confirmed that townies are villains. Obvious scum is obvious.

VTL lannan for deadly death
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2013 4:25:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
lannan has been online and posting in the games forum and didn't bother here. Props to him for saving us all time.

This thing is pretty locked up at this point. No matter what happens tonight, we're going to get confirmations out of it. Trek should again protect either himself or Chubby. Chubby should revive Skep. Fourtrouble should track Virus.

Virus, DO NOT USE YOUR POWER! If we have 4 players tomorrow, using it incorrectly will cost us the game.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
THEVIRUS
Posts: 1,321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2013 4:37:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/19/2013 4:25:29 PM, Maikuru wrote:
lannan has been online and posting in the games forum and didn't bother here. Props to him for saving us all time.

This thing is pretty locked up at this point. No matter what happens tonight, we're going to get confirmations out of it. Trek should again protect either himself or Chubby. Chubby should revive Skep. Fourtrouble should track Virus.

Virus, DO NOT USE YOUR POWER! If we have 4 players tomorrow, using it incorrectly will cost us the game.

I was about to take lannan's vote and put it on lannan but I FF my ability for posting in the forum AFTER he said DP was over. Noob mistake
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2013 4:54:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/19/2013 4:37:08 PM, THEVIRUS wrote:
At 3/19/2013 4:25:29 PM, Maikuru wrote:
lannan has been online and posting in the games forum and didn't bother here. Props to him for saving us all time.

This thing is pretty locked up at this point. No matter what happens tonight, we're going to get confirmations out of it. Trek should again protect either himself or Chubby. Chubby should revive Skep. Fourtrouble should track Virus.

Virus, DO NOT USE YOUR POWER! If we have 4 players tomorrow, using it incorrectly will cost us the game.

I was about to take lannan's vote and put it on lannan but I FF my ability for posting in the forum AFTER he said DP was over. Noob mistake

Yeah, I saw that. At this point, we've narrowed things down enough that using your power again would be a mistake. It could easily cost us the game.

With 6 players left in the game and 4 votes needed to lynch, we'll need all the votes possible to win this thing. I've cc'd lannan, he's guaranteed scum. Let's lynch and move on.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
ChubbyFatz
Posts: 259
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2013 7:22:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/19/2013 7:07:30 PM, drafterman wrote:
Vote Count:
lannan - 2/4 - Maikuru, trekie

Vote Lannan

Called TSH was probably scum. I also said FT as well possibly.

Virus don't use your role, we need all the votes opened. Doctor protect yourself or me. I will bring Skep alive. Trackers should be following FT or Virus. Watchers should watch me.
ChubbyFatz
Posts: 259
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/19/2013 10:15:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
So now we wait for FT or Virus. One is probably Lannan scum partner and the other possibly third party in which case were fked.

Virus has posted in DDO but not voted here.
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2013 12:16:45 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Yeah...at this point, there's no reason not to vote on a cut and dried counter claim. All the results are out and our plans are set. I agree that either FT or Virus is the partner; they've both been online and posting. Whoever it is, they're hoping the other person won't vote.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
lannan13
Posts: 23,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2013 7:07:54 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/20/2013 12:16:45 AM, Maikuru wrote:
Yeah...at this point, there's no reason not to vote on a cut and dried counter claim. All the results are out and our plans are set. I agree that either FT or Virus is the partner; they've both been online and posting. Whoever it is, they're hoping the other person won't vote.

I agree that it is strange that they haven't shown up to vote. If it was me I would have got the final lynch vote to look townish.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2013 7:10:27 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'm sorry for ruining your game. My partner didn't even help me out and even after reading dp2 I was still down and out in the dark. I hope to give you a better game latter. Sorry.
-Lannan13
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2013 8:44:40 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
No worries, brother. It's hard to jump in mid-game. I'll see you in the FEAR mafia. In the mean time, hammer yourself. Go out like a rock star.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2013 12:31:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
So both Virus and FT have been online and posting. I'm trying to understand their mentalities at this point.

If FT was town, he'd now the value of a cc (and lannan's confession) and vote for the sake of town. If Virus was town, he still might be nervous to hammer, thinking it would implicate him, despite the obviousness of the vote.

If FT was scum, he'd know the hopelessness of lannan's claim and bus him without hesitation, unless he believes there is some narrow winning path available. The problem is, he'd also know how scummy not voting makes him appear. If Virus was scum, he wouldn't vote. As a politician, he'd think that they'd have the winning edge together.

What I don't understand is why the other person wouldn't vote. Even as TP, your odds increase with a lynch today.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
THEVIRUS
Posts: 1,321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2013 12:39:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/20/2013 12:31:34 PM, Maikuru wrote:
So both Virus and FT have been online and posting. I'm trying to understand their mentalities at this point.

If FT was town, he'd now the value of a cc (and lannan's confession) and vote for the sake of town. If Virus was town, he still might be nervous to hammer, thinking it would implicate him, despite the obviousness of the vote.

I told you I can't vote. I can steal and place a vote, which i already said i would have taken lannan's and put it on him.

If FT was scum, he'd know the hopelessness of lannan's claim and bus him without hesitation, unless he believes there is some narrow winning path available. The problem is, he'd also know how scummy not voting makes him appear. If Virus was scum, he wouldn't vote. As a politician, he'd think that they'd have the winning edge together.

Again, I can't vote

What I don't understand is why the other person wouldn't vote. Even as TP, your odds increase with a lynch today.
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2013 12:40:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/20/2013 12:39:12 PM, THEVIRUS wrote:
At 3/20/2013 12:31:34 PM, Maikuru wrote:
So both Virus and FT have been online and posting. I'm trying to understand their mentalities at this point.

If FT was town, he'd now the value of a cc (and lannan's confession) and vote for the sake of town. If Virus was town, he still might be nervous to hammer, thinking it would implicate him, despite the obviousness of the vote.

I told you I can't vote. I can steal and place a vote, which i already said i would have taken lannan's and put it on him.

If FT was scum, he'd know the hopelessness of lannan's claim and bus him without hesitation, unless he believes there is some narrow winning path available. The problem is, he'd also know how scummy not voting makes him appear. If Virus was scum, he wouldn't vote. As a politician, he'd think that they'd have the winning edge together.

Again, I can't vote

What I don't understand is why the other person wouldn't vote. Even as TP, your odds increase with a lynch today.

LOL I totally forgot that. Well, that narrows things down, huh?
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
lannan13
Posts: 23,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2013 12:44:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
She's comming on like a suicide.
VTL Lannan13
A wise man once said, "Patience is a virtue, impatient hammers are cool."
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
THEVIRUS
Posts: 1,321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/20/2013 12:45:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 3/20/2013 12:40:15 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 3/20/2013 12:39:12 PM, THEVIRUS wrote:
At 3/20/2013 12:31:34 PM, Maikuru wrote:
So both Virus and FT have been online and posting. I'm trying to understand their mentalities at this point.

If FT was town, he'd now the value of a cc (and lannan's confession) and vote for the sake of town. If Virus was town, he still might be nervous to hammer, thinking it would implicate him, despite the obviousness of the vote.

I told you I can't vote. I can steal and place a vote, which i already said i would have taken lannan's and put it on him.

If FT was scum, he'd know the hopelessness of lannan's claim and bus him without hesitation, unless he believes there is some narrow winning path available. The problem is, he'd also know how scummy not voting makes him appear. If Virus was scum, he wouldn't vote. As a politician, he'd think that they'd have the winning edge together.

Again, I can't vote

What I don't understand is why the other person wouldn't vote. Even as TP, your odds increase with a lynch today.

LOL I totally forgot that. Well, that narrows things down, huh?

I say FT and Lannan are mafia. If there is a no lynch i will take... FT or Lannan? I will put it back on whoever i take it from
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men