3/24/2013 6:43:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I decided to make another one

Ok so here's how it rolls:

1. This forum will be about making epilogues
2. people can only join by saying *insert name here* joins the game in bold
3. members can post multiple times

Epilogues:

What I mean by creating epilogues is that you can think of any story, movie, tv show that you've seen and has ended in series. The object that the epilogue is for should preferably be fictional and present(these to might only apply to a couple of said objects).

Why:

Now you might be asking why. I am sure when some of you were younger(this only applies to some because I know that there are people here in my age category) that when you finish a book, movie, tv show that you have very well thought, "Now what would happen next?" this is an outlet for any of those ideas. I do it myself and sometime enact it.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.