Total Posts:113|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Midnighters Mafia DP3

TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 6:58:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Everyone had somewhat of a peaceful night. The midnighters explored the night in a relative peace. For some reason the darklings had gone into hiding for the night. They definitely weren't about trying to attack Jessicam and her midnighter friends.

Jessica and Jonathon sat up on a big water tower and threw rocks off the top, enjoying the beautiful night, and each other.

Rex and Melissa went out to the badlands to look at the snake pit. Dess reconstructed her ballerina, twisting cogs, and thinking of new tridecalogisms.

Everything was quiet, and relaxing in Bixby Oklahoma.

DEAD PLAYERS:

Chubbyfatz- ????? - ?????

LIVING PLAYERS:

1. Zaradi
2. Budda
3. TA
4. OneElephant
5. Bull diesel
6. skepsikyma
7. lannan13
8. Ishall
9. Yraelz
10. The virus
11. Magic8000

6/11 votes required to lynch
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
ishallannoyyo
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 7:19:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'm pretty sure this would confirm Chub as mafia. I mean, you can't Janitor a lynch (right?). Therefore, if he was Daylighter or Midnighter, wouldn't he have a name/character?

I investigated Zaradi last night. I received this:

You've got a bad feeling about Zaradi.


VTL Zaradi
Magic8000
Posts: 975
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 7:43:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/1/2013 7:19:51 PM, ishallannoyyo wrote:
I'm pretty sure this would confirm Chub as mafia. I mean, you can't Janitor a lynch (right?). Therefore, if he was Daylighter or Midnighter, wouldn't he have a name/character?

I investigated Zaradi last night. I received this:

You've got a bad feeling about Zaradi.


VTL Zaradi

Hmmm, Zar Zar. Wouldn't of suspected him. I'll VTL Zaradi
404 coherent debate topic not found. Please restart the debate with clear resolution.

"So Magic8000 believes Einstein was a proctologist who was persuaded by the Government and Hitler to fabricate the Theory of Relativity"- GWL-CPA
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 8:03:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/1/2013 7:19:51 PM, ishallannoyyo wrote:
I'm pretty sure this would confirm Chub as mafia. I mean, you can't Janitor a lynch (right?). Therefore, if he was Daylighter or Midnighter, wouldn't he have a name/character?

I investigated Zaradi last night. I received this:

You've got a bad feeling about Zaradi.


VTL Zaradi

Doesn't 'bad feeling' smack of mind-casting to anyone else? Maybe there's a redirect ability, or something else which modifies results, at play here.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
ishallannoyyo
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 8:17:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/1/2013 8:03:55 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 4/1/2013 7:19:51 PM, ishallannoyyo wrote:
I'm pretty sure this would confirm Chub as mafia. I mean, you can't Janitor a lynch (right?). Therefore, if he was Daylighter or Midnighter, wouldn't he have a name/character?

I investigated Zaradi last night. I received this:

You've got a bad feeling about Zaradi.


VTL Zaradi

Doesn't 'bad feeling' smack of mind-casting to anyone else? Maybe there's a redirect ability, or something else which modifies results, at play here.

True, plus I just realized that my necklace was also an anti-darkling weapon, so if I visited Zaradi and he was a darkling, shouldn't he have been vigged?

I asked TUF for clarification on what he means by "anti-darkling", so hopefully I'll get clarification and we can move on.
OneElephant
Posts: 1,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 8:38:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'm not exactly sure why, but TUF PMed me with the message - "Chubby was a darkling", in bold. He also told me that "despite the look of things, darklings have the upper hand" - no idea what that means.
ishallannoyyo
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 8:44:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/1/2013 8:40:37 PM, OneElephant wrote:
VTL Zaradi

@ Zaradi, claim.
@ Ishall, why did you choose to investigate Zaradi?

Honestly, because I was away on the weekend and when I got back online I rushed to PM TUF cause I thought my action was forfeit. Plus, his post about how all three of his FOS's can confirm each other, to me that sounded like to trying to create doubt about confirmed townies, which is scummy behaviour.
OneElephant
Posts: 1,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 8:47:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/1/2013 8:44:04 PM, ishallannoyyo wrote:
At 4/1/2013 8:40:37 PM, OneElephant wrote:
VTL Zaradi

@ Zaradi, claim.
@ Ishall, why did you choose to investigate Zaradi?

Honestly, because I was away on the weekend and when I got back online I rushed to PM TUF cause I thought my action was forfeit. Plus, his post about how all three of his FOS's can confirm each other, to me that sounded like to trying to create doubt about confirmed townies, which is scummy behaviour.

Okay, fair enough. Lets's wait and see.
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 8:50:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/1/2013 8:42:03 PM, OneElephant wrote:
Why hasn't there been a single NK so far?

Either we have a very lucky doctor, a mafia stupid enough attempt a kill on a BP player twice, or some combination of the two.

The form of this game may be even more radically different than we suspect. I'm beginning to think that a cult is involved somehow; perhaps NKs aren't even a mechanic.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 10:16:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Okay, I rescind my suspicions of Ishall, but I'm not guilty.

This information I know that no one will believe, and I will not disclose how I know this for it basically negates any positive utility about it, but it's the truth:

Actually I was framed.

Again, I will not reveal how I know this, because it negates the entire purpose of my role. Lynch me if you don't believe me.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
lannan13
Posts: 23,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/1/2013 10:23:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'm still thinking we have a bus driver in this game. Now I too got a message saying that he was a darkling. Could someone pull up the claim list.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 8:58:12 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/1/2013 10:23:47 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I'm still thinking we have a bus driver in this game. Now I too got a message saying that he was a darkling. Could someone pull up the claim list.

You do realize how annoying a bus driver and a redirector would be?

For the sake of balance, it probably wouldn't happen.

Probably.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
lannan13
Posts: 23,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 9:51:48 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2013 8:58:12 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 4/1/2013 10:23:47 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I'm still thinking we have a bus driver in this game. Now I too got a message saying that he was a darkling. Could someone pull up the claim list.

You do realize how annoying a bus driver and a redirector would be?

For the sake of balance, it probably wouldn't happen.

Probably.

How does that explain that Ishall ended up with my necklace when I directly gave it to Budda?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 9:55:37 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
VTL OneE

For claim, we can still lynch Zardi, but I'm wanting a claim from him. Now don't you think that it's a little strange that Ishall got two guilties in a row? Now I know you must be thinking that that's crazy since the mafia would never out themselves, but do you think that it might be possible that Ishall is an insane cop?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 9:56:06 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2013 9:55:37 AM, lannan13 wrote:
VTL OneE

For claim, we can still lynch Zardi, but I'm wanting a claim from him. Now don't you think that it's a little strange that Ishall got two guilties in a row? Now I know you must be thinking that that's crazy since the mafia would never out themselves, but do you think that it might be possible that Ishall is an insane cop?

fix'd
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 10:54:53 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2013 10:34:32 AM, Zaradi wrote:
Lannan, he isn't insane. I was just framed. Did you not even read my post.

I did, I'm just making a suggestion, cause what are the odds that a cop selects mafia twice in their first two tries?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Zaradi
Posts: 14,125
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 11:08:34 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2013 10:54:53 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 4/2/2013 10:34:32 AM, Zaradi wrote:
Lannan, he isn't insane. I was just framed. Did you not even read my post.

I did, I'm just making a suggestion, cause what are the odds that a cop selects mafia twice in their first two tries?

Slim but that's beside the point. If I was framed, that rules out him being insane because I would've flipped inno.

At least, that's how I think it would go down.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 11:09:02 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2013 10:54:53 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 4/2/2013 10:34:32 AM, Zaradi wrote:
Lannan, he isn't insane. I was just framed. Did you not even read my post.

I did, I'm just making a suggestion, cause what are the odds that a cop selects mafia twice in their first two tries?

With 2 "3rd parties" and 3 mafia and 12 players, pretty big.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 11:11:10 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/1/2013 10:16:42 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Okay, I rescind my suspicions of Ishall, but I'm not guilty.

This information I know that no one will believe, and I will not disclose how I know this for it basically negates any positive utility about it, but it's the truth:

Actually I was framed.

Again, I will not reveal how I know this, because it negates the entire purpose of my role. Lynch me if you don't believe me.

Did you get role-blocked again?
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
lannan13
Posts: 23,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 11:23:32 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Priviously dead
12. ChubbyFatz- Darkling

Full claim
Ishall- St. Clair- Cop

Charicter claim
7. lannan13- Jessica Day
10. The virus- Steve/Daylighter

Role claim
11. Magic8000- Steals items from people

Side Claim
2. Budda- Midnighter
4. OneElephant- Midnighter
5. Bull diesel- Daylighter

No claim
1. Zaradi- No claim
3. TA- No claim
6. skepsikyma- No claim
9. Yraelz- No claim(Magic says he stole make-up from him, so female)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 11:26:24 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Unvote
VTL Skeptasisma

for claim, after making that list looks like OneE sorta claimed and we have a few who didn't.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
THEVIRUS
Posts: 1,321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 11:29:58 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I got something last night. Anyone can say what was on it is likely town.

Anyone know, can darklings send bracelets or necklaces even if it has a 13 letter word on it?
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
THEVIRUS
Posts: 1,321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 11:31:38 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2013 11:23:32 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Priviously dead
12. ChubbyFatz- Darkling

Full claim
Ishall- St. Clair- Cop

Charicter claim
7. lannan13- Jessica Day
10. The virus- Steve/Daylighter

Role claim
11. Magic8000- Steals items from people

Side Claim
2. Budda- Midnighter
4. OneElephant- Midnighter
5. Bull diesel- Daylighter

No claim
1. Zaradi- No claim
3. TA- No claim
6. skepsikyma- No claim
9. Yraelz- No claim(Magic says he stole make-up from him, so female)

I am Steve 11, and I was a full claim.
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
lannan13
Posts: 23,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2013 11:35:02 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/2/2013 11:29:58 AM, THEVIRUS wrote:
I got something last night. Anyone can say what was on it is likely town.

Anyone know, can darklings send bracelets or necklaces even if it has a 13 letter word on it?

Should be a no, I sent a something last night but the person I sent it to hasn't said anything about it. I sent the neckless of Obstructivity to Budda, but it wounded up with Ishall thus confirming him. The orginal question is why didn't Budda get it?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~