Jump to topic:

The Perfect "Would You Rather?"

toolpot462
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2013 11:56:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Post your best "would you rather?" and answer.

Would you rather have sex with your girlfriend in your grandmother's body, or your grandmother in your girlfriend's body?

If you're a straight girl or gay guy, just reverse the genders.
I'll be the one to protect you from
Your enemies and all your demons.
A will to survive and a voice of reason.
Your enemies and your choices, son.
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2013 12:26:35 AM
lmao that's awful. I don't know my grandparents really so I would have to go with my grandfather in my boyfriend's body :/

Would you rather have Professor X as a friend and Magneto as an enemy, or X as an enemy and Magneto as a friend?
yang.
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2013 12:41:27 AM
X is my pal. Easy.

Would you rather drag your knuckles down the grip-tape of a skateboard, or have an insatiable itch on the roof of your mouth for a week?
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2013 1:12:55 AM
At 4/8/2013 12:41:27 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
X is my pal. Easy.

Would you rather drag your knuckles down the grip-tape of a skateboard, or have an insatiable itch on the roof of your mouth for a week?

easy, drag my knuckles, since mum was the word of the pressure of the drag.

would you rather have a chemical imbalance that would never let you experience the joy of serotonin and dopamine? Or have a permanent non-stop flood of it, so that everything felt great, but nothing ever feels better than anything else? With, of course, no way to cure, control, or regulate either option.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Eitan_Zohar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2013 1:17:16 AM
At 4/8/2013 1:12:55 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 4/8/2013 12:41:27 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
X is my pal. Easy.

easy, drag my knuckles, since mum was the word of the pressure of the drag.

would you rather have a chemical imbalance that would never let you experience the joy of serotonin and dopamine? Or have a permanent non-stop flood of it, so that everything felt great, but nothing ever feels better than anything else? With, of course, no way to cure, control, or regulate either option.

The first one. Suicide is better than life as a zombie.

Would you rather be Glenn Beck or royalpaladin?
"It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book."
Eitan_Zohar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2013 1:17:59 AM
Also, stop quoting. That's going to get very fast.
Eitan_Zohar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2013 1:18:18 AM
At 4/8/2013 1:17:59 AM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
Also, stop quoting. That's going to get big very fast.

*fixed
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2013 3:28:26 AM
At 4/8/2013 1:17:16 AM, Eitan_Zohar wrote:
Would you rather be Glenn Beck or royalpaladin?

Glenn Beck for the name recognition and money. Then retire my name and become royalpaladin...

Unless you meant to be a royal paladin, then the answer is obviously yes.

Would you rather have unrequited love for another, or be the subject of unrequited love?
My work here is, finally, done.
muzebreak
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2013 2:47:00 PM
At 4/8/2013 11:51:21 AM, FrackJack wrote:
Be loved.

Would you rather be raped, or have a finger bit off?

Raped.

Would you rather be waterboarded for an hour, or be given 20 lashes.
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
bladerunner060
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2013 2:51:08 PM
At 4/8/2013 2:47:00 PM, muzebreak wrote:
At 4/8/2013 11:51:21 AM, FrackJack wrote:
Be loved.

Would you rather be raped, or have a finger bit off?

Raped.

Would you rather be waterboarded for an hour, or be given 20 lashes.

20 quick lashes over an hour of asphyxiation, easy.

Would you rather pee a kidney stone the size of a marble, once a year, or have a perpetual low-grade hangover?
Assistant moderator to airmax1227. PM me with any questions or concerns!
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2013 5:18:04 PM
perpetual low grade hangover
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2013 5:19:17 PM
and would you rather sit on an activated taser and eat cake or the other way around
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2013 5:35:18 PM
At 4/8/2013 5:19:17 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
and would you rather sit on an activated taser and eat cake or the other way around

1st one.

Would you rather (this is for guys) have all of your dick cut off or just have half of it stuck in a blender on "chop"
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2013 5:39:28 PM
At 4/8/2013 5:35:18 PM, THEVIRUS wrote:

1st one.

Would you rather (this is for guys) have all of your dick cut off or just have half of it stuck in a blender on "chop"

Cut off. I would get a prosthetic dick, that would make the ladies blush. Besides, I would be numbed in a doctor's office while the cutting happens.

Would you rather be Iron Man or Batman?
#FeeltheFreezerBern
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2013 7:05:51 PM
At 4/9/2013 5:39:28 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

1st one.

Cut off. I would get a prosthetic dick, that would make the ladies blush. Besides, I would be numbed in a doctor's office while the cutting happens.

definitely iron man.

would you rather be attacked by one rabid bear or fifty rabid racoons
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2013 9:10:57 PM
At 4/9/2013 7:05:51 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

1st one.

definitely iron man.

Bear, with my Smith and Wesson 500.

Would you rather be an unstoppable force or an immovable object?
#FeeltheFreezerBern
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2013 9:13:09 PM
At 4/9/2013 9:10:57 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

1st one.

definitely iron man.

definitely and unstoppable force
would you rater be impaled by a ski or smacked with a torch repeatedly
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2013 9:29:15 PM
At 4/9/2013 9:24:02 PM, Young_Republican_Girl wrote:
Smacked with a torch!
Would you rather be attacked by a hippo or a crocdile?

Hippo, because even though I know their suppose to be more dangerous, crocs scare the sh!t out of me.

Would you rather die saving the world from the apocalypse, or live in a post-apocalyptic world?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-OBERHERR'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

Official Enforcer for the DDO Elite(if they existed).

"Cases are anti-town." - FourTrouble

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2013 9:29:57 PM
At 4/9/2013 9:10:57 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

1st one.

definitely iron man.

There is no difference.

OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2013 9:30:07 PM
At 4/9/2013 9:29:15 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Smacked with a torch!

Hippo, because even though I know their suppose to be more dangerous, crocs scare the sh!t out of me.

Would you rather die saving the world from the apocalypse, or live in a post-apocalyptic world?

OberHerr
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2013 9:31:04 PM
Smacked with a torch!

^

xXCryptoXx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2013 10:18:00 PM
At 4/9/2013 9:31:04 PM, OberHerr wrote:
Smacked with a torch!

^

De saving the world from the apocalypse! Then I could b hailed a Hero for centuries! Plus a post-apocalyptic world would be a bitch to live in.

Would you rather go a year without brushing your teeth and you were restricted to one outfit, or go a year without ever taking a shower? The outfit means you have one pair of shoes, one shirt, one pair of pants, ect.
Nolite Timere
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2013 12:14:59 AM
At 4/9/2013 10:18:00 PM, xXCryptoXx wrote:
Smacked with a torch!

^

De saving the world from the apocalypse! Then I could b hailed a Hero for centuries! Plus a post-apocalyptic world would be a bitch to live in.

Would you rather go a year without brushing your teeth and you were restricted to one outfit, or go a year without ever taking a shower? The outfit means you have one pair of shoes, one shirt, one pair of pants, ect.

Year without a shower. That's what swimming pools and pristine streams are for. But cavities are no fun.

Would you rather be blind, or lose all four other classic senses? (smell, taste, touch, and hearing)
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/10/2013 12:20:16 AM
At 4/10/2013 12:14:59 AM, Skepsikyma wrote:
Smacked with a torch!

^

Year without a shower. That's what swimming pools and pristine streams are for. But cavities are no fun.

Would you rather be blind, or lose all four other classic senses? (smell, taste, touch, and hearing)

Taste, hearing and smell don't do much for me now, but no touch? That means no sex... which is the deal breaker for me.

I'll take the blindness.

Would you rather lose 20 IQ points, or half your physical size?
toolpot462
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2013 1:47:42 PM
At 4/10/2013 12:20:16 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
Smacked with a torch!

^

Taste, hearing and smell don't do much for me now, but no touch? That means no sex... which is the deal breaker for me.

I'll take the blindness.

Half my physical size. Hell, make it three quarters of my physical size! It's my fantasy to be small.

Would you rather have your fingernails torn out, or lose your eyebrows permanently?
Your enemies and all your demons.
A will to survive and a voice of reason.
Your enemies and your choices, son.
FrackJack
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2013 2:10:00 PM
At 4/12/2013 1:47:42 PM, toolpot462 wrote:
Smacked with a torch!

^

I'll take the blindness.

Half my physical size. Hell, make it three quarters of my physical size! It's my fantasy to be small.

Would you rather have your fingernails torn out, or lose your eyebrows permanently?

Eyebrows

KFC or Tacobell
: At 8/8/2013 6:15:09 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
: The idiots are rebelling.

http://i.imgur.com...
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2013 4:08:05 PM
At 4/12/2013 2:10:00 PM, FrackJack wrote:
Smacked with a torch!

^

I'll take the blindness.

Eyebrows

KFC or Tacobell

KFC.

Would you rather rule the world, but you yourself have no physical power, or be the strongest, most badass man in the world, but couldn't rule over any country or world?
#FeeltheFreezerBern
RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2013 4:16:08 PM
At 4/12/2013 4:08:05 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 4/12/2013 2:10:00 PM, FrackJack wrote:
Smacked with a torch!

^

I'll take the blindness.

Eyebrows

KFC or Tacobell

KFC.

Would you rather rule the world, but you yourself have no physical power, or be the strongest, most badass man in the world, but couldn't rule over any country or world?

The latter has been working out pretty well for me so far, so... ;)