Jump to topic:

Midnighters DP5

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2013 2:02:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
NO OP again today. May introduce on later in the DP.

DEAD PLAYERS

Chubby- ????- ???
Zaradi- Mellissa- Listens to mafia conversations
Lannan- Jessica day- vigilante/1x bulletproof

LIVING PLAYERS

1. Budda
2. TA
3. OneElephant
4. Bull diesel
5. skepsikyma
6. Ishall
7. Yraelz
8. The virus
9. Magic8000

5/9 votes to lynch
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2013 2:15:16 PM
At 4/13/2013 2:02:06 PM, TUF wrote:
NO OP again today. May introduce on later in the DP.

DEAD PLAYERS

Chubby- ????- ???

LIVING PLAYERS

1. Budda
2. TA
3. OneElephant
4. Bull diesel
5. skepsikyma
6. Ishall
7. Yraelz
8. The virus
9. Magic8000

5/9 votes to lynch

I thought OneE was gone...
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2013 2:18:19 PM
Ok seriously, Lannan didnt even claim that role when he full-claimed, and wasnt OneE lynched last DP?

There are some serious shenanigans going on here, mainly that Lannan's flip soo cant be his actual role
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2013 2:38:28 PM
At 4/13/2013 2:18:19 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Ok seriously, Lannan didnt even claim that role when he full-claimed, and wasnt OneE lynched last DP?

There are some serious shenanigans going on here, mainly that Lannan's flip soo cant be his actual role

Do you think there is a reviver or whatever?
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2013 3:59:56 PM
LIVING PLAYERS

1. Budda
2. TA
3. Bull diesel
4. skepsikyma
5. Ishall
6. Yraelz
7. The virus
8. Magic8000

5/8 votes to lynch
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2013 4:01:33 PM
DEAD PLAYERS

Chubby- ????- ???
OneE- Rex Greene- reads lore to learn info about the game
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2013 5:00:21 PM
VTL... Skep. OneE knew more about the game than we did, and he was adamant to vote Skep.

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2013 5:41:05 PM
At 4/13/2013 5:00:21 PM, THEVIRUS wrote:
VTL... Skep. OneE knew more about the game than we did, and he was adamant to vote Skep.

Soooo... the same argument which lead you to mistakenly target OneE and Lannan (The person we lynched was targeting them!)? Brilliant, you learn quickly.

I think that I was wrong about there being no NK. Why else would the vigilante show up dead? But something still must be funky; maybe it's conditional. This also proves that my role is not without utility, as something aside from a lynch killed a player. So you, in other words, want to lynch the doctor as soon as he's proven himself useful? I'm looking for the town motivation here, but I just can't find it.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2013 5:47:50 PM
Huh, unless the mafia targeted Lannan the NP after I claimed, using up his x1 bulletproof while I protected myself. Then I'd just have to accept that they targeted Zaradi and Budda first, which would make sense. But why would they target him again after the first attempt failed, knowing that I protected myself? They must have a rolecop, otherwise that wouldn't make any sense whatsoever.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2013 6:01:04 PM
Ok, so if there is actually a NK then that confirms me, and prolly skep too(protecting himself.)

Then we have people who recieved items that are still alive

- Myself(from TA)

-Bull_Diesel(who did he recieve an item from again?)

A) this confis TA as a non-darkling, else he wouldnt be passing out a steel sword with a 13 letter word on it. It also double confirms me, as TA is obvs not a midnighter, as all midnighter are outted, making him a daylighter. Which means, I couldnt of recieved the sword, if I were a darkling.) refer to OneE's info that "daylighter actions do not affect darklings.)

Then we have Yraelz, a confirmed pop townie, likely polymath, which means he is a cofirmed midnighter, as the only character that pop townie makes sense with is a midnighter.

So that narrows it down to

Virus
Magic8000
Ishall

As TA, Skep, Yraelz, myself, and Bull-Diesel have been confirmed via PoE due to night actions/role/char confirmations.

I tentatively say we could scratch Ishall off the list too, as his results led to Chubbz lynch. Could have been a bus, but i doubt it. It didnt seem like a bus to me. Chubbz didnt say a thing, and during busses, you want a little bal and forth between the busser and bussee, to drive in the effect of it.

So that leaves

2. Virus
3. Magic8000

Out of those three I'm most comfortable with lynching Magic8000. He hasnt said ANYTHING in 3 DP's(maybe 4?) and yet he hasnt been replaced? Obvs lurker is obvs

VTL Magic8000
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2013 6:04:30 PM
Roles

1. Budda - Midnighter
2. TA - No claim
3. Bull diesel - TP Survivor
4. skepsikyma - Roleblocker/doctor - TP Survivor
5. Ishall - Cop - TP Survivoe
6. Yraelz - Polymath - Midnighter
7. The virus - Redirects Females - TP Survivor
8. Magic8000 - Steals items

Alright, so I think that the mafia must have a roleblocker, as two people were roleblocked at once, and a role cop. and a framer. One mafia is dead, so there are two. There are five midnighters, and Yraelz matches up perfectly to one of their descriptions, and Budda is the only other one who has claimed Midnighter status. I've been open about my night actions and role from the beginning, and it's been verified 100 times over, so I don't see how I'm suspicious. Magic confirmed Yraelz as a girl before she gave a clue as to her identity, so I've got a mild town read on him. This narrows it down to Ishall, Bull, TA, and Virus. My personal biggest scum reads are Virus, TA and Ishall, simply for the fact that Ishall has posted false results about two mignighters, though he could be paranoid or insane, TA has been next to silent and has not claimed, and Virus has been erratic and targeted people for ridiculous reasons, though this could be chalked up to his various personal quirks. Bull has generally posted pertinent and well-thought out input.
- Hilaire Belloc -
Yraelz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2013 6:05:29 PM
At 4/13/2013 6:01:04 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Out of those three I'm most comfortable with lynching Magic8000. He hasnt said ANYTHING in 3 DP's(maybe 4?) and yet he hasnt been replaced? Obvs lurker is obvs

VTL Magic8000

I agree with Budda's analysis. Also, Magic's play was just slimy when he was playing.

VTL Magic
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2013 6:08:14 PM
At 4/13/2013 6:01:04 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Ok, so if there is actually a NK then that confirms me, and prolly skep too(protecting himself.)

Then we have people who recieved items that are still alive

- Myself(from TA)

-Bull_Diesel(who did he recieve an item from again?)

A) this confis TA as a non-darkling, else he wouldnt be passing out a steel sword with a 13 letter word on it. It also double confirms me, as TA is obvs not a midnighter, as all midnighter are outted, making him a daylighter. Which means, I couldnt of recieved the sword, if I were a darkling.) refer to OneE's info that "daylighter actions do not affect darklings.)

Then we have Yraelz, a confirmed pop townie, likely polymath, which means he is a cofirmed midnighter, as the only character that pop townie makes sense with is a midnighter.

So that narrows it down to

Virus
Magic8000
Ishall

As TA, Skep, Yraelz, myself, and Bull-Diesel have been confirmed via PoE due to night actions/role/char confirmations.

I tentatively say we could scratch Ishall off the list too, as his results led to Chubbz lynch. Could have been a bus, but i doubt it. It didnt seem like a bus to me. Chubbz didnt say a thing, and during busses, you want a little bal and forth between the busser and bussee, to drive in the effect of it.

So that leaves

2. Virus
3. Magic8000

VTL Magic8000

If forgot about the items from TA, so cut him out of my list. Overall, I'm more comfortable with lynching Virus, due to Magic's early stealing of makeup from Yraelz. VTL Virus

Though magic is probably second or third on my list due to extended inactivity.
- Hilaire Belloc -
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2013 6:10:24 PM
Eh, changed my mind. That stealing bit was a 50-50 gambit anyway. Unvote

I want to hear from our cop before voting.
- Hilaire Belloc -
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2013 6:30:55 PM
At 4/13/2013 5:41:05 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

Soooo... the same argument which lead you to mistakenly target OneE and Lannan (The person we lynched was targeting them!)? Brilliant, you learn quickly.

I think that I was wrong about there being no NK. Why else would the vigilante show up dead? But something still must be funky; maybe it's conditional. This also proves that my role is not without utility, as something aside from a lynch killed a player. So you, in other words, want to lynch the doctor as soon as he's proven himself useful? I'm looking for the town motivation here, but I just can't find it.

I have other reasons. Your claim was Mr. Day, correct?

Oh, everybody say if they received something and what the name was on it so we know if it was redirected.

THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2013 6:33:57 PM
UNVOTE - again, everyone should say if they received an item and say what the name was.

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2013 6:54:15 PM
At 4/13/2013 6:30:55 PM, THEVIRUS wrote:

Oh, everybody say if they received something and what the name was on it so we know if it was redirected.

Correct.
- Hilaire Belloc -
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2013 6:57:52 PM
At 4/13/2013 6:54:15 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 4/13/2013 6:30:55 PM, THEVIRUS wrote:

Correct.

Since you are active, did you receive an item? IF ANYONE ELSE IS READING THIS, ANSWER THE GODDAMN QUESTION.

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2013 7:47:37 PM
No item.
- Hilaire Belloc -
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2013 8:00:40 PM
I already answered the question derp
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2013 12:20:44 PM
I am timmy Hudson, I'm a miller and during the daylight can steal from people.

Is that enough or do y'all want a role summery.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~