FEAR Mafia ENDGAME

Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2013 12:11:47 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
MAFIA WINS

Welcome mafia! In this game you are a group of drug peddling cohorts that are at Diamond manor to exchange illicit narcotics. There are two of you making the exchange, along with an old friend, a retired Richmond Police Officer that is acting as your cover for the exchange, making sure that nothing goes awry.

However, something did go awry, the narcotics were discovered, and now you only have one choice. To kill everyone in the manor, and retrieve the narcotics.

Skepsikyma Sugar Rodriguez- You are the buyer in this exchange. Known for your ruthless tactics, and cut-throat techniques. You are quick to kill, and a massive behemoth to boot. You can easily pull a trigger of a gun, but more prefer to snap the necks of those whom have wronged you, with ease. Thus you are a strongman. If you perform the night-kill, it will be unblockable, and unprotectable. You win with the town.

Hidden ability- Upon Anthony Green's Death will gain the ability to "cripple" a player, silencing and roleblocking them for two straight day/night phases.

Trekie Anthony Green- You are the supplier in this exchange. Calm, cool-headed, and squeaky clean. You run your empire with absolute perfection, and have never even been suspected once for what you actually are. Working behind the front of an import/export business, you are thus the godfather, and will appear innocent to all affiliation investigations.

Hidden ability- Upon Sugar Rodriguez's death will gain the ability to poison kill in addition to the night-kill.

TUF Billie Mack- You are here running cover for the narcotics deal taking place. Here with a group of fellow friends, you are a retired Richmond Police Officer. Because you are running cover for this deal, you are thus a roleblocker. However, you may not use your roleblock, until, well if, Sugar Rodriguez ever dies.

You all win the mafia and best of luck to you all!

Second Place: Town

Tulle(Betty) Maikuru(Al) Al and Betty Simon, you are the owners of a high end, and respected bodyguard service. Married for well over two decades, you are entirely devoted to each other and do almost everything together. Thus you are bodyguards, and each night phase you may each choose to protect a person. If either of your targets is the target of a lethal killing ability during the night phase, whomever is protecting that person will die in their place instead.

In the event of either one of you dying, the remaining living person loses their ability to protect another player at night. You both win with the town.

Zaradi Rosalyn "Rosie" Diamond- You are the teenage daughter of Neil and Caroline Diamond. You are a petulant brat who had been spoiled her entire life, and had learned to do nothing of worth herself. You are a vanilla and win with the town.

Hidden Ability- Upon Caroline Diamonds death will gain a 1x vig that must be used immediately or lost permanently. If chooses to vig-kill, will show guilty to investigations for 2 NP's

TheDebateKid Caroline Diamond- You are the wife of the(late) Neil Diamond. Pampered for most of your life, and typical southern belle, your skills pertain mostly to housemaking and child-raising. Thus you are a vanilla and win with the town.

TheAntidoter Billy Joe Miller- You are the husband of Bobby Sue Miller. You are an acclaimed big-game hunter. Your skills in hunting, trapping, and tracking are lauded throughout the world. Thus you are a tracker, and each night phase may track one player, and determine who, if anyone they visit. You win with the town.

Hidden Ability- Upon Bobby Sue Miller's death will gain the ability to kidnap and silence one player for an entire day and night phase, at the cost of being silenced and roleblocked themselves. In addition will show guilty to investigation 2 NP's in a row, as a cost for choosing to kidnap/silence said player.

SarcasticIndeed Bobby Sue Miller- You are wealthy inheritess of your late parents fortune. You are a vanilla and win with the town.

Lannan13 Joe Roberts- You are here with a group of fellow friends. Retired from
The Richmond Police Department, you are thus a cop, and may investigate one person a night and determine their affiliation. You win with the town. (NAIVE)

Yraelz Tom Rushen- You are here with a group of fellow friends. Retired from
The Richmond Police Department, you are thus a cop, and may investigate one person a night and determine their affiliation. You win with the town. (PARANOID)

Bull_Diesel Leonard Krupke- You are here with a group of fellow friends. Retired from
the Richmond Police Department, you are thus a cop, and may investigate one person a night, and determine their affiliation. You win with the town. (SANE)

Noumena David Greathouse- Surprisingly, you managed to make a successful living making and producing not only bulletproof vests, but also by smithing various pieces of medieval weaponry and armor. You are thus a blacksmith, and each night may give one player a bulletproof vest. You win with the town.

Fourtrouble Evelyn Mack- You are a young child here at the manor with your grandfather. You will be pronounced innocent on day phase three. You win with the town.

Third Place: Third Party

Ishallannoyo Betty Ram- You are the head maid of Diamond manor. Good friends with Caroline Diamond, and a loyal employee and friend as well. But you have a dark secret. You are a practitioner of voodoo, and years ago swore an oath with your late mother that you woul exact revenge upon the descendents of those that stole your families land. Those descendents are the Diamond family.

You are tasked with killing all the members of the diamond family, and win by yourself upon their deaths. If you are unable to complete this win condition and are alive at end game, you will jointly win with whichever faction has completed their win condition.

You are a voodoo lady, and can curse one person a night phase. You may select a word, number, or hour of posting, and only one of the three. If you choose a word, if that player says that word during the subsequent dayphase, they will die. If you choose a number, if they say that number during the day phase, they will die. If you choose an hour of posting, you must select an hour span of time(example hour 2-3) in the 72 hour day phase. If the person you have cursed posts within that hour, they will die.

As a good friend of Caroline Diamond, you will also show innocent to investigations.

Hidden Abilities- Upon failed first curse will gain the ability to immediately kill the curse target. At the cost of being silenced, forfeiting the curse for 2 NP's, and showing guilty to investigations for 2 NP's.

If Sugar has died by NP3, upon the beginning of NP3, would gain the ability to join the mafia. Losing the ability to win with the town, but keeping the ability to win alone. Joining would take effect upon the end of NP3.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2013 12:12:22 AM
I'll post analysis later, once I'm not so pissed and am able to calmly post it.
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2013 12:13:00 AM
I'll post NA's as well
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2013 12:14:27 AM
The play in this game was so pathetic. Budda obviously put a huge amount of effort into crafting an amazing story and we get people quitting because they are bored (TDK), failing to paraphrase (lannan), purposefully getting mod-killed (yraelz, honestly wtf?), and arguing in closed threads (fourtrouble).

Not to mention it was painfully clear that nobody read the last two story elements, or else you would have known what happened to me (mafia silenced) and that ishall was Betty, not tuf. Budda literally spelled that out for you guys! He isn't writing that sh!t for his health.

Have some respect for the mod and your fellow players. If you don't want to play, don't play, but don't ruin things for everybody else.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2013 12:16:54 AM
Trekie and Tuf played smart in the first DP. I had a scum read on her but their interaction made Tuf seem town.

@Tuf---was your reaction to me not trusting your results because of a previous game genuine? Because... you did... the exact... same... thing...
yang.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2013 12:19:46 AM
At 4/14/2013 12:14:27 AM, Maikuru wrote:
The play in this game was so pathetic. Budda obviously put a huge amount of effort into crafting an amazing story and we get people quitting because they are bored (TDK), failing to paraphrase (lannan), purposefully getting mod-killed (yraelz, honestly wtf?), and arguing in closed threads (fourtrouble).

Not to mention it was painfully clear that nobody read the last two story elements, or else you would have known what happened to me (mafia silenced)

Yeah pretty much

and that ishall was Betty, not tuf.

Well at least not TUF, they complained because I made it obvs in the OP. at least they were reading them.

Budda literally spelled that out for you guys!

Yeah pretty much

He isn't writing that sh!t for his health.

LMAO

Have some respect for the mod and your fellow players.

/agree

If you don't want to play, don't play, but don't ruin things for everybody else.

FVCKING AGREE
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2013 12:24:03 AM
I'll breach upon how much information was contained in the OP's, some subtle, some really obvious, but needless to say the lack of attention to them was mind-boggling
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2013 12:27:25 AM
At 4/14/2013 12:24:03 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
I'll breach upon how much information was contained in the OP's, some subtle, some really obvious, but needless to say the lack of attention to them was mind-boggling

It's craaaazy that people were saying the OPs meant nothing lol wtf? Everybody was so fail in this game, including myself...
yang.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2013 12:28:19 AM
The scene where Skep died clearly said that Betty was going to sleep "for the entire night and the next day." In other words, she was silenced. The second tuf spoke, he proved he couldn't be Betty. Him claiming Betty made him scum. That's two guaranteed scum kills in a row. But why do that when yraelz can self-kill as town.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2013 12:32:06 AM
At 4/14/2013 12:28:19 AM, Maikuru wrote:
The scene where Skep died clearly said that Betty was going to sleep "for the entire night and the next day." In other words, she was silenced. The second tuf spoke, he proved he couldn't be Betty. Him claiming Betty made him scum. That's two guaranteed scum kills in a row. But why do that when yraelz can self-kill as town.

cause OP's are pointless as a dull pencil that's why
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2013 3:05:23 AM
Really, I was a dead mafia player at the time and freaked out a little when I read that TUF had claimed Betty, thinking that one living player had to have read my death-post. Apparently I was wrong...

I think that this game was very fun, and would have been more so had town put up a real fight and played properly. Yraelz's mod-kill suicide was just mind-boggling to me. I love the old south, so the mod posts were very fun to read. Thanks for setting this up regardless Budda.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2013 3:19:09 AM
It should read in the roles, "Sugar Rodriguez aka Leslie Diamond, brother of Neil Diamond."
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
trekie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2013 3:23:25 AM
At 4/14/2013 12:14:27 AM, Maikuru wrote:
Not to mention it was painfully clear that nobody read the last two story elements, or else you would have known what happened to me (mafia silenced) and that ishall was Betty, not tuf. Budda literally spelled that out for you guys! He isn't writing that sh!t for his health.
I know, right? The OPs were driving me crazy. When we got the double kill after Skep's death, we chose You and Tulle to kill in big part due to your abilities to properly read (and confirm each other.) Now I kind of regret it, it's not like we achieved anything extraordinary with a win like this. Half the players got themselves mod-killed, 1/4 were totally out of it, and only the rest were paying attention. I didn't envy you guys. Skep and TUF were both solid teammates on the other hand.

At 4/14/2013 12:27:25 AM, tulle wrote:
It's craaaazy that people were saying the OPs meant nothing lol wtf? Everybody was so fail in this game, including myself...
And it wasn't even us! And you weren't. You were one of the people actually getting things right.

I thought TUF was on crack when he dropped that Betty bomb in the DP and how he cursed me. I was going back and forth with him in the PM about how that doesn't make any sense by the OP. And how could I confirm being cursed, after I've already said nothing happened to me, plus I've already posted a wall of text in the DP. Who the hell in their right mind would believe I was that kind of a mavrick with a word curse? And it also meant we were linked together for the end of times. Couldn't even go for an Ishall mislynch at that point, because he would have flipped Betty. TUF said, don't worry about it, nobody reads the Ops. It's a shame, but he was totally right.

And actually, TUF was a rock star, he really didn't had much help from us in lynching Noumena. And I think that was probably the only thing we really earned, and that happend due to him.

Thanks for the game Budda, and just as Skep, I've really enjoyed the narrative, it's just a shame that it had to end like this.
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2013 10:08:58 AM
@Trekie---My fail was allowing noumena to be mislynched. I hadn't read the last couple of pages of the DP, so I had assumed something new had come to light. Maikuru and I were in a PM together, and during the first DP, I had come to the conclusion that there was a doctor in the game based on the wording of our PM :/ Noumena not claiming doctor threw me off.

@FT----Seriously, wtf? The whole time I was reading the game, I was like WTF is wrong with this guy? One, there's a reason you're always mislynched. You are not a team player AT ALL. I stand by everything I said when you turned out to be town in that beginner game. You're basically Royal, except at least she admits to playing anti-town sometimes.

And two, you are so arrogant and rude. I can't believe you told Maikuru to be a better mafia player. Had he not been silenced in the last DP, you guys wouldn't have lost. You need to get your head out of you @ss.
yang.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2013 10:39:28 AM
Okay, I have several things to say. I don't think I played great in this game (thanks for the compliment anyway trekie). I think trekie and skeps showed me up big time, which is great for them being newer to mafia.

I made a lot of bad decisions, and scraped through each DP by the skin of my balls.

At first I thought mafia was kind of underpowered, but after reading through roles, I don't think so. That main thing was looking at how many mis-lynches we needed to win. Luckily there were 3 mod-kills, and 2 great mis-lynch targets available, or we would have been screwed. I am pretty sure that before that last DP, pretty much everyone had a scum read on me (even FT, but I don't think he was going to voice it til later).

Anyways, the funny thing is I decided that mafia didn't have chance during the last DP and decided to resort to trolling. I claimed Betty to stir up drama, and to see what reactions would be, fully expecting to be lynched. What I didn't expect was for TA, Yraelz, and bull to come in and actually believe me lol. It was at that point where I started to think 'we might actually stand a chance'. I still needed 2 more succesful night kills, and 2 mis-lynches, but as people were posting I slowly started to realize that lack of reading, and naivety could win us this game. So I consistently pressed Trekie trying to convince him to admit to being cursed. I assured him that town wouldn't read the endscenes and OP's and that we could pull it off succesfully.

Wisely he put up some resistance. I mean in reality it was a horrible plan, and only worked on the variable of town stupidity. But when he noticed that people were buying my bull crap, and that with Ishalls inactivity could (if not win us the game) survive us until the next DP, where the real challenge in lynching Ishall would occur.

Anyways, Yraelz got emotional and mod killed himself (and I swear I almost jizzed myself with happiness, until I realized the DP ended too, and I wasn't going to be able to finish Ishall for the win.) But then when FT mod-killed himself, I knew it was all over.

Anyway, I made a lot of risks in this game. Risks that normally people wouldn't believe. The reverse-psychology effect worked in my favor though. I realized that the patient, reserved mafia behavior hadn't been working for me in the past, so I wanted to spice it up a bit. People believed me because they didn't think I would be silly or stupid enough to do that as mafia (I would think the same thing as them in their situation). But luckily that worked out in my favor and I doubt it will anymore.

BTW FT, I am so killing you NP 1 from now on haha. You were so close to catching me straight in my lie.

You brought up the ploy between me and trekie. Then went on to point out the minor details we were hoping no one else would pickup on slowly but surely. And then I started worrying when you brought up skepsikyma's death. All I could thing about was the line in the video above "You clever girl".

Anyways, you were right there. All it would have took for you to instantly catch my stupid ploy was for you or anyone else to have read the last DP's end scene where it mentioned opposition between sugar and betty, and betty killing sugar which clearly contradicted my statement that I didn't in fact kill skeps.

Good job to Tulle, and Maikuru. I knew you guys would have definitely killed us during that last DP which is why we simultaneously took you out, making FT the only living threat. Seriously though, you guys played pretty well.

Congrats to Trekie and Skeps as well. Both are far more intelligent that I ever knew. It was cool to be open to their opinions, reads, and intelligent. They caught a lot more things in the game than I did, and I was able to build my play off of the information they would post in the mafia PM.

BTW the mafia pm was pretty active and big. I haven't had so much useful discussion in the mafia pm for a while. There was so much, that we had to make a new pm, because I was tired of scrolling threw so much crap lol.

I would post it here, if I knew how people did that. GREAT GAME budda. I was stressed a lot, and I know I complained a bit, but it wasn't your modding, it was just that we were a victim of Ishalls curse that screwed us over numbers wise.

I had a lot of fun, haven't had this much fun in a mafia game in a while.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2013 10:40:21 AM

I didn't catch that. Must have been from bull.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2013 10:41:51 AM
At 4/14/2013 12:16:54 AM, tulle wrote:
Trekie and Tuf played smart in the first DP. I had a scum read on her but their interaction made Tuf seem town.

@Tuf---was your reaction to me not trusting your results because of a previous game genuine? Because... you did... the exact... same... thing...

Lol I know what a funny circumstance. Except for this time I was mafia, so I have an excuse. In F-16's game, I played like a noob. I had a new role that I hadn't seen before, a scum read on you that I felt sure about, and wanted to see if I could get you lynched with it. It was a very poor decision that I wouldn't make again as town.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2013 10:43:23 AM
At 4/14/2013 3:26:29 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
Town would have won if ishall was lynched. TUF next, followed by Trekie. Too bad.

Yep, dude. You had me so fvcking stressed. I was instantly regretting not letting skeps kill you NP1 as he had earlier suggested. I only said no because you were so strongly confirming me and trekie for the first couple DP'es, and being a great player, I knew you could work in our favor. But you started piecing things together during the last DP.
tulle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2013 11:25:33 AM
At 4/14/2013 10:41:51 AM, TUF wrote:

Lol I know what a funny circumstance. Except for this time I was mafia, so I have an excuse.

LOL true.

In F-16's game, I played like a noob. I had a new role that I hadn't seen before, a scum read on you that I felt sure about, and wanted to see if I could get you lynched with it. It was a very poor decision that I wouldn't make again as town.

Fair enough!
yang.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2013 11:34:12 AM
List of immense luck mafia had:

1. TDK's admittance of guilt
2. Lannans modkill
3. My fake claim being similiar to bulls and lannans before either of them outted
4. The entire lynch on nouema
5. TA's screw up in the announcements PM (This was huge huge luck, we would have lost if it weren't for this, as TA would have outted me as the roleblocker)
6. Trekie convincin me to roleblock him rather than bull or FT.
7. Town not reading the OP's and Endscene's
8. Ishalls inactivity
9. Yraelz over-reaction to a few harmless votes resulting in his mod kill
10. FT emotional reaction to buddas reaction, resulting in his mod kill and our win.

I feel like very little of our win was based on any skill play lol, just really lucky. And I genereally have the worst luck in mafia games. I expected to get really close, to just lose, because that type of thing seems to happen to be quite a bit.
trekie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2013 12:00:43 PM
At 4/14/2013 11:34:12 AM, TUF wrote:
I feel like very little of our win was based on any skill play lol, just really lucky. And I genereally have the worst luck in mafia games. I expected to get really close, to just lose, because that type of thing seems to happen to be quite a bit.
I completely agree, we were hellofa lucky. Especially with TA's screw up.

Also, I didn't correct you in the mafia pm because I didn't want you to suddenly switch your pronouns in the DPs, but I'm not a dude. :)
ishallannoyyo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2013 12:08:04 PM
I apologize for my inactivity, though for one of the DP's it was because I couldn't speak because I killed Skep.

I would've outted TUF as a liar if I could speak that DP :(

LOL I tried joining with the Mafia (really just to out them all and screw them over) that NP :P
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2013 12:19:53 PM
At 4/14/2013 12:00:43 PM, trekie wrote:
At 4/14/2013 11:34:12 AM, TUF wrote:
I completely agree, we were hellofa lucky. Especially with TA's screw up.

Also, I didn't correct you in the mafia pm because I didn't want you to suddenly switch your pronouns in the DPs, but I'm not a dude. :)

I appollagize. I don't know why its an automatic assumption that everyone on DDO is a male.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2013 12:24:29 PM
At 4/14/2013 12:08:04 PM, ishallannoyyo wrote:
I apologize for my inactivity, though for one of the DP's it was because I couldn't speak because I killed Skep.

LOL I tried joining with the Mafia (really just to out them all and screw them over) that NP :P

And the plot thickens. lol that is funny.

Well I hope it was worth it to you to have killed skeps lol. You could have royally screwed us over. Thats another bit of luck we had, that you were silenced. I thought you were just inactive. But tell me, did you know skeps was sugar, or was that just a lucky guess?? Well I gues you couldn't have known that hidden ability. Part of me feels like buddamoose added it in there afterwards lol
ishallannoyyo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2013 12:29:23 PM
At 4/14/2013 12:24:29 PM, TUF wrote:

Well I hope it was worth it to you to have killed skeps lol. You could have royally screwed us over. Thats another bit of luck we had, that you were silenced. I thought you were just inactive. But tell me, did you know skeps was sugar, or was that just a lucky guess?? Well I gues you couldn't have known that hidden ability. Part of me feels like buddamoose added it in there afterwards lol

No, I didn't know he was sugar. But he claimed a member of the Diamond Family, so he had to die.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2013 12:31:52 PM
At 4/14/2013 12:29:23 PM, ishallannoyyo wrote:

No, I didn't know he was sugar. But he claimed a member of the Diamond Family, so he had to die.

Ah makes sense. So if you werent silenced you would have dominated the game. I mean we knew you were betty, and we were planning on killing you until events made it clear that my death was imminent. But I don't know if we still would have killed you if you joined our pm and explained your win co to us. Jeez that was really lucky you were silenced...
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2013 12:32:57 PM
The skin on my nuts have been thoroughly scraped, probably like 4 or 5 times this game. haha
trekie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2013 12:35:52 PM
I personally felt really stupid about the mass charcter claim after DP1's endscene pretty much spelled out that Betty had a win-con to get all Diamonds killed. I figured Skep was probably screwed, I just thought you would be a straight up SK.
ishallannoyyo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2013 12:40:24 PM
At 4/14/2013 12:31:52 PM, TUF wrote:

Ah makes sense. So if you werent silenced you would have dominated the game. I mean we knew you were betty, and we were planning on killing you until events made it clear that my death was imminent. But I don't know if we still would have killed you if you joined our pm and explained your win co to us. Jeez that was really lucky you were silenced...

Actually, if I joined you I would've made up some crap win-co requiring the death of all Diamond family members or else in an attempt to get you guys to kill the last Diamond person for me :P

Well oh well, good game to all, thanks Budda!