Total Posts:406|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Left 4 Dead Mafia Day Phase 2

thedebatekid
Posts: 1,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2013 1:51:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Left 4 Dead Mafia Day Phase 2

LYNCHED LAST DAY PHASE

Cybertron: Smoker " Whenever threatened it puts toxic fumes in the air. This makes you able to escape. If you are attacked in the night you will escape with your life. This is a one shot power. You will not know your attacker. You win with the infected.

DEAD IN THE NIGHT

THEVIRUS - Nick " You are considered to be the leading role in L4D2. The group respects you and looks to you to make tough decisions. You are the Mafia Godfather. When investigated you give favorable results. You also choose who the mafia kills in the night phase. You win with the Mafia.

Flippant - Mud Men (Zombie) - You are covered in mud, and hidden. However, you will blow your cover as soon as you start running. You are a 1-shot bodyguard. Protect one player for one night. You win with the infected

DEAD PLAYERS

THEVIRUS: Nick - Godfather - Mafia
Flippant: Mudmen - 1 Shot Bodyguard - Town
Cybertron: Smoker - 1 Shot Self Bodyguard - Town

LIVING PLAYERS

2. Noumena
3. Skepsikyma
4. Bull_Diesel
6. Frack
9. Buddamoose
10. Imabench
11. bossyburrito
12. TUF
13. lannan

DAY PHASE ENDS IN 72 HOURS. With 9 players left it takes 5 votes to lynch.
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

Expanse: Trapped in Reality
- Looking for Criticism
http://www.debate.org...
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2013 2:30:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
So Cyber is just a really bad townie. Good to know for the future. Vig probs took out Virus for his behavior last Dp and mafia targeted Ft/Yraelz. I don't have too many reads from the last Dp other than a town read on Budda and a slight town read on Bossy. Let's see if any investigative results came out. Given the multiplicity of 1x roles already outed I'm thinking we could have a few cops/investigators in the game.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2013 2:32:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
You didn't post much last Dp TUF. Did you get any reads which could be relevant now (meaning discounting anything on Cyber or Virus)?
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2013 2:41:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Thanks for following my raging scum read on virus bossy(=O how did I kno rite? :P)

Lannan results?

Noumena why do you say mafia went after FT/Yraelz, when lannan claimed cop, and i was soft claiming something else similar?
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2013 2:43:46 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Wouldnt you find it more likely that they targeted either one of us, and flippant was being smart and protecting either of us?
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2013 2:49:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/16/2013 2:43:46 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Wouldnt you find it more likely that they targeted either one of us, and flippant was being smart and protecting either of us?

As mafia I tend to go after good players likely not to be protected or watched in the night. Lannan and you can do damage sure but imo it's best to take the risk and go after 'em later than risk outing yourself to an investigative role early. That's just how I approach the issue as mafia. I'm not really fit for comment on other types of mafia plays.

Besides, Lannan I would say isn't worth being killed this early even with his role given his skill as a player. You on the other hand I'd say would be a prima protective target last night. It's a possibility he tried to protect one of you and died but I don't see anything (in the role PM or otherwise) to evince that he was a percentage role.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2013 3:10:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I was hoping last DP would have gone up earlier. I was really busy when it went up. I did read it though and was in the middle of a post when it ended. lll try to be active today but it depends
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2013 3:11:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Imabench wrote last DP-

"The last mafia game I was in was a while ago, but I sorta think virus made an honest noob mistake because hes just excited to be in the game... He also tends to be really frickin chatty and a troll at times to, so him acting normal doesnt say to me that hes mafia here otherwise he wouldnt have said a thing.

I am a little concerned over cyber though. He came off as awfully aggressive for a bit right when the game started.... I would have called for his lynching but he claimed smoker, so Im on the fence again"


Lets break this down, and explain why this post is scummy. He defends virus, even though virus is making the same mistakes as cyber regarding the affiliation of townies.

He says cyber was was coming off as aggressive right away, yet cyber was actually coming across as newbish, it was virus who was coming across as aggressive and trollish.

Furthermore, his assumption that Virus would stay quiet as mafia, rather than remain his trollish self, is evidence of trying to create a false and unfounded disparity of behavior between affiliations that is unfounded.

Then we move onto this,

"If Frack is town, then he is telling the truth and Cyber is mafia since cyber is acting suspicious and frack doesnt have anything bad against him to doubt his credibility.

If it turns out cyber is town and was mislynched, then that puts focus back on frack jack since he could have lied about being in a pm with cyber..."


Here we see Ima trying to set up a consecutive lynch off of reasons that, as I said last DP, dont make sense. There was a reason I asked Cyber if the PM he was in with frack was a role PM. That was becauae cyber made a PM with me right away of his own volition, and was trying to ask me questions. I told him outside PM's were cheating and he should stop, but based off what cyber said last DP, its fairly obvious he made a PM of his own volition with Frack.

So of course Frack would deny being in a PM with cyber, because he wasnt actually in a mod-sanctioned PM. And its likely Frack denied a PM period because non-sanctioned PM's regarding ongoing games between participating players is cheating.

Even beyond that, to say if Cyber was town then Frack must be mafia makes no sense. How conceviably could cyber be in a game sanctioned role PM with frack, and frack not also be town, on DP1? Makes no sense.

VTL Imabench
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2013 3:15:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/16/2013 2:32:44 PM, Noumena wrote:
You didn't post much last Dp TUF. Did you get any reads which could be relevant now (meaning discounting anything on Cyber or Virus)?

I had reads on virus, and cyber. Both are irrelevant. But what do you think about frack not confirming he was in a pm with cyber??
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2013 3:23:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Seriously, I said it before during last DP, I'll say it again, the three possibilities between the cyber/frack fiasco were:

1) Cyber is scum, Frack is town
2) Cyber is scum, Frack is scum
3) Both are town

Those are the only possibilities that can be determined from the whole PM thing, and that does not include any other behavioral evidence.

So TUF, the whole, trying to cast suspicion upon Frack thing because Cyber was town is nonsensical. Especially given this statement by cyber,

"I asked him what does town read mean then I just asked if he was mafia and it was just a conversation about roles and stuff."

And based off the fact that Cyber tried the exact same thing with me, I would bet thats what he did with Frack. Frack should honestly be mod-killed because unlike the PM cyber made with me, where I told him doing so was cheating, this indicates Frack continued conversing with him.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2013 3:23:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Which, DUN DUN DUN, is cheating
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2013 3:28:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/16/2013 3:23:53 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Which, DUN DUN DUN, is cheating

Which would explain why, Frack is denying its existence. Really its all quite simple from a typical human behavior standpoint.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2013 3:28:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Swear I'm not bandwagoning with budda here but I had a read on imabench too. This post right here:

At 4/15/2013 7:32:14 PM, imabench wrote:
At 4/15/2013 7:29:13 PM, THEVIRUS wrote:
Any chance budda is TP? Or would 'infected' be mafia?

I think that infected would be mafia

I know a few people were confused about role PMS last DP. Two of them are dead, and one was a mafia member. The other a noob. So I don't get how you could be co.fused about this fact. First off TDK stated that infected were town in the sign up thread. Second off my role pm says I am infected, but it is also clearly obvious that its a townsided role. So imabanches "confusion" here screams scum to me.

Vtl imabench for character and role.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2013 3:32:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Budda it was a question. Plus your suspicions of his noob mistakes aren't confirmed. but I agree it is likely. I would still like to hear it from frack myself though. he can't get in trouble if cyber seant the pm to him. Also it doesn't make him automatically innocent either if cyber messaged him.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
thedebatekid
Posts: 1,211
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2013 3:36:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Vote Count:

Imabench - TUF, Buddamoose
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

Expanse: Trapped in Reality
- Looking for Criticism
http://www.debate.org...
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2013 4:22:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/16/2013 3:23:22 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Seriously, I said it before during last DP, I'll say it again, the three possibilities between the cyber/frack fiasco were:

1) Cyber is scum, Frack is town
2) Cyber is scum, Frack is scum
3) Both are town

I hate it when people do these little sequences, because first off it's completely obvious and pointless. Second off, there is no way to know which is true in the moment.

Those are the only possibilities that can be determined from the whole PM thing, and that does not include any other behavioral evidence.

So TUF, the whole, trying to cast suspicion upon Frack thing because Cyber was town is nonsensical. Especially given this statement by cyber,

"I asked him what does town read mean then I just asked if he was mafia and it was just a conversation about roles and stuff."

And based off the fact that Cyber tried the exact same thing with me, I would bet thats what he did with Frack. Frack should honestly be mod-killed because unlike the PM cyber made with me, where I told him doing so was cheating, this indicates Frack continued conversing with him.

That is not evidence that Frack is not mafia. Stop trying to confirm him. You were in a pm with Frack, and you admitted it and weren't mod-killed. So what harm is there in hearing it from frack?
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2013 4:30:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/16/2013 4:22:07 PM, TUF wrote:
At 4/16/2013 3:23:22 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Seriously, I said it before during last DP, I'll say it again, the three possibilities between the cyber/frack fiasco were:

1) Cyber is scum, Frack is town
2) Cyber is scum, Frack is scum
3) Both are town

I hate it when people do these little sequences, because first off it's completely obvious and pointless. Second off, there is no way to know which is true in the moment.

First off, yes there is. We can rule out 1 and 2 because Cyber is town, which means just taking the disparity of claims between whether or not a PM exists, 3 must be true. This of course is not factoring in cyber's clarification that it was an unsanctioned PM between him and frack.


That is not evidence that Frack is not mafia. Stop trying to confirm him. You were in a pm with Frack, and you admitted it and weren't mod-killed. So what harm is there in hearing it from frack?

Not trying to confirm him, and I was well aware its not evidence frack is town. Its actually evidence that theows his affiliation back into question. Why did Frack not react as I did, which was to tell cyber such Pm's were cheating and shouldnt be done?

There is no reason to think cyber was lying about the two of them actually conversing, and it was game-related, i.e. cyber explicitly said he asked cyber if he was mafia, then they continued discussing roles etc.

The only way I see a townie in this situation continuing conversing with another player like this, as cyber did, is if the answer to "are you mafia" was "no."

Btw, cyber was the one who tried starting a convo in an unsanctioned PM with me, as I have said multiple times, I shut him down, told him to stop cause it was cheating. What motivation can you see from Frack for not doing the same as I did? Especially if game related details were being discussed?
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2013 5:04:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/16/2013 4:30:03 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 4/16/2013 4:22:07 PM, TUF wrote:
At 4/16/2013 3:23:22 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Seriously, I said it before during last DP, I'll say it again, the three possibilities between the cyber/frack fiasco were:

1) Cyber is scum, Frack is town
2) Cyber is scum, Frack is scum
3) Both are town

I hate it when people do these little sequences, because first off it's completely obvious and pointless. Second off, there is no way to know which is true in the moment.

That's why I said in the moment. But I am curious, how is number 3 applicable? Especially since you just said his affiliation isn't in question? See thats the problem with the sequences. They are completely opinion based, and not factual, and noobs see them, and automatically think they are legit. As a townie, you are harming the town by giving them mis-information like this. Slight scum tell.

First off, yes there is. We can rule out 1 and 2 because Cyber is town, which means just taking the disparity of claims between whether or not a PM exists, 3 must be true. This of course is not factoring in cyber's clarification that it was an unsanctioned PM between him and frack.


That is not evidence that Frack is not mafia. Stop trying to confirm him. You were in a pm with Frack, and you admitted it and weren't mod-killed. So what harm is there in hearing it from frack?

Not trying to confirm him, and I was well aware its not evidence frack is town. Its actually evidence that theows his affiliation back into question. Why did Frack not react as I did, which was to tell cyber such Pm's were cheating and shouldnt be done?

There is no reason to think cyber was lying about the two of them actually conversing, and it was game-related, i.e. cyber explicitly said he asked cyber if he was mafia, then they continued discussing roles etc.

The only way I see a townie in this situation continuing conversing with another player like this, as cyber did, is if the answer to "are you mafia" was "no."

Btw, cyber was the one who tried starting a convo in an unsanctioned PM with me, as I have said multiple times, I shut him down, told him to stop cause it was cheating. What motivation can you see from Frack for not doing the same as I did? Especially if game related details were being discussed?

It's cheating. You should tell if someone else PM's you about the game. Even if you out it, it's not likely TDK will mod kill you if cyber instigated the PM. There is no reason to hide that he was in a PM with cyber, unless something was discussed that could implicate him, or unless he wanted to try and make cyber look scummy...
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2013 5:24:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/16/2013 5:04:57 PM, TUF wrote:
At 4/16/2013 4:30:03 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 4/16/2013 4:22:07 PM, TUF wrote:
At 4/16/2013 3:23:22 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Seriously, I said it before during last DP, I'll say it again, the three possibilities between the cyber/frack fiasco were:

1) Cyber is scum, Frack is town
2) Cyber is scum, Frack is scum
3) Both are town

I hate it when people do these little sequences, because first off it's completely obvious and pointless. Second off, there is no way to know which is true in the moment.

That's why I said in the moment. But I am curious, how is number 3 applicable? Especially since you just said his affiliation isn't in question? See thats the problem with the sequences. They are completely opinion based, and not factual, and noobs see them, and automatically think they are legit. As a townie, you are harming the town by giving them mis-information like this. Slight scum tell.

How exactly? The analysis of those three possibilities is actually based off of basic logical conclusions

A) 1 was a possibility because Cyber could've been scum, and lied about frack being in a PM with him
B) 2 was a possibility because Cyber could've been scum, and actualy outted a scum-buddy
C) 3 was a possibility because Cyber could've been a noob who was just trying to save himself, and frack was just caught in the crossfire

D) Cyber being town, and Frack being scum, just based off the disparity in cyber saying he was in a PM with Frack, and Frack saying he wasnt, isnt a possibility. Why? Frack has no incentive as scum to lie about a PM, if its a sanctioned PM, Frack would've concurred, as it would've been a semi-confirmation. The fact that he denied it, at least in terms of a SANCTIONED PM is a town-tell.

First off, yes there is. We can rule out 1 and 2 because Cyber is town, which means just taking the disparity of claims between whether or not a PM exists, 3 must be true. This of course is not factoring in cyber's clarification that it was an unsanctioned PM between him and frack.


That is not evidence that Frack is not mafia. Stop trying to confirm him. You were in a pm with Frack, and you admitted it and weren't mod-killed. So what harm is there in hearing it from frack?

Not trying to confirm him, and I was well aware its not evidence frack is town. Its actually evidence that theows his affiliation back into question. Why did Frack not react as I did, which was to tell cyber such Pm's were cheating and shouldnt be done?

There is no reason to think cyber was lying about the two of them actually conversing, and it was game-related, i.e. cyber explicitly said he asked cyber if he was mafia, then they continued discussing roles etc.

The only way I see a townie in this situation continuing conversing with another player like this, as cyber did, is if the answer to "are you mafia" was "no."

Btw, cyber was the one who tried starting a convo in an unsanctioned PM with me, as I have said multiple times, I shut him down, told him to stop cause it was cheating. What motivation can you see from Frack for not doing the same as I did? Especially if game related details were being discussed?

It's cheating. You should tell if someone else PM's you about the game. Even if you out it, it's not likely TDK will mod kill you if cyber instigated the PM. There is no reason to hide that he was in a PM with cyber, unless something was discussed that could implicate him, or unless he wanted to try and make cyber look scummy...

^^and this is why it throws frack's affiliation back into question. Town-reading TUF now
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
imabench
Posts: 21,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2013 6:20:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/16/2013 3:11:26 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Imabench wrote last DP-

"The last mafia game I was in was a while ago, but I sorta think virus made an honest noob mistake because hes just excited to be in the game... He also tends to be really frickin chatty and a troll at times to, so him acting normal doesnt say to me that hes mafia here otherwise he wouldnt have said a thing.

I am a little concerned over cyber though. He came off as awfully aggressive for a bit right when the game started.... I would have called for his lynching but he claimed smoker, so Im on the fence again"


Lets break this down, and explain why this post is scummy. He defends virus, even though virus is making the same mistakes as cyber regarding the affiliation of townies.

He says cyber was was coming off as aggressive right away, yet cyber was actually coming across as newbish, it was virus who was coming across as aggressive and trollish.

Agree to disagree then.

Furthermore, his assumption that Virus would stay quiet as mafia, rather than remain his trollish self, is evidence of trying to create a false and unfounded disparity of behavior between affiliations that is unfounded.

If I were mafia thats just what I would do, Id keep quiet and not bring attention to myself. I figured others would be the same but I was wrong since Virus turned out to be the godfather.

Then we move onto this,

"If Frack is town, then he is telling the truth and Cyber is mafia since cyber is acting suspicious and frack doesnt have anything bad against him to doubt his credibility.

If it turns out cyber is town and was mislynched, then that puts focus back on frack jack since he could have lied about being in a pm with cyber..."


Here we see Ima trying to set up a consecutive lynch off of reasons that, as I said last DP, dont make sense. There was a reason I asked Cyber if the PM he was in with frack was a role PM. That was becauae cyber made a PM with me right away of his own volition, and was trying to ask me questions. I told him outside PM's were cheating and he should stop, but based off what cyber said last DP, its fairly obvious he made a PM of his own volition with Frack.

WELL THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN GOOD TO KNOW BEFORE WE LYNCHED HIM

So of course Frack would deny being in a PM with cyber, because he wasnt actually in a mod-sanctioned PM. And its likely Frack denied a PM period because non-sanctioned PM's regarding ongoing games between participating players is cheating.

Even beyond that, to say if Cyber was town then Frack must be mafia makes no sense. How conceviably could cyber be in a game sanctioned role PM with frack, and frack not also be town, on DP1? Makes no sense.

Because TDK completely messed up specifying who was what. Im not the only person whose PM got screwed up so I figured that the same could have happened to Frack or Cyber, and that either cyber made a scum slip or frack was setting him up for a fall.

VTL Imabench
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2013 6:25:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Budda, why didn't you tell us about the PM cyber sent you? Did you tell tdk?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2013 6:28:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/16/2013 6:25:23 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Budda, why didn't you tell us about the PM cyber sent you? Did you tell tdk?

No, the pm was exactly two messages in length:

1) Cyber asking me questions about my affiliation

2) Me telling him it was cheating and not to do so again

He didnt follow my advice it seems, but i didnt see a reason to notify TDK. It didnt occur to me he could've done the same with frack, and by the time I saw his response to Noumena where he essentially admitted to it, he was already hammered
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,280
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2013 6:30:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/16/2013 6:28:12 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 4/16/2013 6:25:23 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Budda, why didn't you tell us about the PM cyber sent you? Did you tell tdk?

No, the pm was exactly two messages in length:

1) Cyber asking me questions about my affiliation

2) Me telling him it was cheating and not to do so again

He didnt follow my advice it seems, but i didnt see a reason to notify TDK. It didnt occur to me he could've done the same with frack, and by the time I saw his response to Noumena where he essentially admitted to it, he was already hammered

Shouldn't the idea that he asked what your affiliation was clear him? If he were scum he would know that you weren't affiliated with him because you wouldn't have been in the PM.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2013 6:33:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/16/2013 6:30:48 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 4/16/2013 6:28:12 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 4/16/2013 6:25:23 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Budda, why didn't you tell us about the PM cyber sent you? Did you tell tdk?

No, the pm was exactly two messages in length:

1) Cyber asking me questions about my affiliation

2) Me telling him it was cheating and not to do so again

He didnt follow my advice it seems, but i didnt see a reason to notify TDK. It didnt occur to me he could've done the same with frack, and by the time I saw his response to Noumena where he essentially admitted to it, he was already hammered

Shouldn't the idea that he asked what your affiliation was clear him? If he were scum he would know that you weren't affiliated with him because you wouldn't have been in the PM.

No, his exact question was, "what is the point of it(my request for everyone to state "I win with the infected" and are you infected or not?"

A question that doesnt actually bely any of what you are assuming it does
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2013 6:34:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Imabench, did you know anything about L4D prior to this game??
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush