Total Posts:77|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

DDO Badass Character Deathmatch Tournament

JonMilne
Posts: 1,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2013 3:14:26 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Quite simply put, this is a tournament where each user selects two famous fictional/non-fictional characters which they think could kick everyone else's arse, and have them fight against others in a single elimination tournament to the death!

In order to apply, please drop me a PM with the two characters who you want to represent you in the tournament, and be sure to keep that information to yourself so that you can retain the element of surprise. Ideally, I'd like to have 32 or 64 characters in this tournament. Here are the rules:

"<b>Entry of combatants is first-come, first-served</b>. If somebody has beaten you to your guy, I will contact you to name a second choice.

"<b>You may only enter two competitors.</b> Two per person.

"<b>You can change your entrant as often as you need to until signups are closed</b>. If you change your mind about who you want representing you, just PM me. Of course if you switch to someone who was picked ahead of you, I'll ask you to switch again.

"<b>You can't enter a collection of people/things</b>. If you enter a group of people (e.g., the Legion of Doom) I'll either narrow it down to one person (e.g., Lex Luthor) or make you do it over.

"<b>You may enter almost anyone to compete in the DDO Badass Character Deathmatch Tournament</b>. Fictional characters, celebrities, and public figures are largely fair game, but no political figures or unfamous people please.

"<b>Deities, giant robots, living planets and such are legal in the DDO Badass Character Deathmatch Tournament</b>. Note that even despite their power this provides no guarantee that they will win, though, so you might want to think twice about it, since this is as much a popularity contest as it is a battle who people think would win in a fight to the death.

"<b>Identities of the combatants are kept secret until the tournament begins. Please don't talk about your guy in the comments to this entry</b>.

"If you have questions or concerns, bug me.

Signups are open either until we reach 32 characters, or next week on Wednesday 9am British time.
Smithereens
Posts: 5,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2013 4:51:05 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
you should study how the other games work before making one. 32-64 people is really optimistic for even an optimist. And you should make the sign up sheets. I can't be bothered, and I don't think many others would be too.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
FrackJack
Posts: 1,392
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2013 6:58:15 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/17/2013 4:51:05 AM, Smithereens wrote:
you should study how the other games work before making one. 32-64 people is really optimistic for even an optimist. And you should make the sign up sheets. I can't be bothered, and I don't think many others would be too.
: At 8/8/2013 6:15:09 PM, AnDoctuir wrote:
: The idiots are rebelling.

http://i.imgur.com...
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2013 8:27:23 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/17/2013 3:14:26 AM, JonMilne wrote:
Quite simply put, this is a tournament where each user selects two famous fictional/non-fictional characters which they think could kick everyone else's arse, and have them fight against others in a single elimination tournament to the death!

In order to apply, please drop me a PM with the two characters who you want to represent you in the tournament, and be sure to keep that information to yourself so that you can retain the element of surprise. Ideally, I'd like to have 32 or 64 characters in this tournament. Here are the rules:

"<b>Entry of combatants is first-come, first-served</b>. If somebody has beaten you to your guy, I will contact you to name a second choice.

"<b>You may only enter two competitors.</b> Two per person.

"<b>You can change your entrant as often as you need to until signups are closed</b>. If you change your mind about who you want representing you, just PM me. Of course if you switch to someone who was picked ahead of you, I'll ask you to switch again.

"<b>You can't enter a collection of people/things</b>. If you enter a group of people (e.g., the Legion of Doom) I'll either narrow it down to one person (e.g., Lex Luthor) or make you do it over.

"<b>You may enter almost anyone to compete in the DDO Badass Character Deathmatch Tournament</b>. Fictional characters, celebrities, and public figures are largely fair game, but no political figures or unfamous people please.

"<b>Deities, giant robots, living planets and such are legal in the DDO Badass Character Deathmatch Tournament</b>. Note that even despite their power this provides no guarantee that they will win, though, so you might want to think twice about it, since this is as much a popularity contest as it is a battle who people think would win in a fight to the death.

"<b>Identities of the combatants are kept secret until the tournament begins. Please don't talk about your guy in the comments to this entry</b>.

"If you have questions or concerns, bug me.

Signups are open either until we reach 32 characters, or next week on Wednesday 9am British time.

cybertron primus
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
JonMilne
Posts: 1,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2013 9:14:48 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/17/2013 4:51:05 AM, Smithereens wrote:
you should study how the other games work before making one. 32-64 people is really optimistic for even an optimist. And you should make the sign up sheets. I can't be bothered, and I don't think many others would be too.

16 people submitting 2 characters each. That's what I meant by 32 characters. And the only thing people necessarily need to do is just PM me with the names of two characters. And then afterwards vote in the rounds. The actual tournament structuring I'm doing myself.
JonMilne
Posts: 1,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2013 10:30:11 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Okay, change of rules somewhat. You can name the characters you want in this thread. Please write your name and the two characters you want to represent you in the sign up sheet below. Like I said, deadline is in theory a week, but if 8-16 users apply, then we can kickoff the tournament pretty soon.

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2013 10:37:03 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/17/2013 10:30:11 AM, JonMilne wrote:
Okay, change of rules somewhat. You can name the characters you want in this thread. Please write your name and the two characters you want to represent you in the sign up sheet below. Like I said, deadline is in theory a week, but if 8-16 users apply, then we can kickoff the tournament pretty soon.

1) Gandalf the White and Commander Shepard. (TheAntidoter)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2013 11:01:44 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/17/2013 10:37:03 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 4/17/2013 10:30:11 AM, JonMilne wrote:
Okay, change of rules somewhat. You can name the characters you want in this thread. Please write your name and the two characters you want to represent you in the sign up sheet below. Like I said, deadline is in theory a week, but if 8-16 users apply, then we can kickoff the tournament pretty soon.

1) Gandalf the White and Commander Shepard. (TheAntidoter)
2) Cybertron Primus and Master Chief. (cybertron1998)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2013 12:36:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
10$ Someone's going to claim goku/superman and kill us all.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2013 4:06:18 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/17/2013 11:01:44 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/17/2013 10:37:03 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 4/17/2013 10:30:11 AM, JonMilne wrote:
Okay, change of rules somewhat. You can name the characters you want in this thread. Please write your name and the two characters you want to represent you in the sign up sheet below. Like I said, deadline is in theory a week, but if 8-16 users apply, then we can kickoff the tournament pretty soon.

1) Gandalf the White and Commander Shepard. (TheAntidoter)
2) Cybertron Primus and Death. (cybertron1998)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2013 4:06:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/17/2013 12:36:23 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
10$ Someone's going to claim goku/superman and kill us all.

exactly why i just changed one
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2013 8:31:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
We should definitely make this a street level deathmatch tournament. I think characters like Wolverine should probably be allowed, but the Hulk not. Anyone with the potential to destroy a city by themselves should be banned.

1) Gandalf the White and Commander Shepard. (TheAntidoter)
2) Cybertron Primus and Death. (cybertron1998) (Neither should be allowed)
3) Spiderman and Jon Irenicus (Baldur's Gate 2) (tvellalott)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,286
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2013 8:35:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
1) Gandalf the White and Commander Shepard. (TheAntidoter)
2) Cybertron Primus and Death. (cybertron1998) (Neither should be allowed)
3) Spiderman and Jon Irenicus (Baldur's Gate 2) (tvellalott)
4) Ivy (Soul Calibur) and Lightning (FFXIII)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
THEVIRUS
Posts: 1,321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2013 8:51:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I have Master Chief and...
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
THEVIRUS
Posts: 1,321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2013 8:53:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
http://www.halowaypoint.com...

Could I use this???^

It is me, btw.
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
YYW
Posts: 36,314
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2013 9:09:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/17/2013 8:35:24 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
1) Gandalf the White and Commander Shepard. (TheAntidoter)
2) Cybertron Primus and Death. (cybertron1998) (Neither should be allowed)
3) Spiderman and Jon Irenicus (Baldur's Gate 2) (tvellalott)
4) Ivy (Soul Calibur) and Lightning (FFXIII)
5) Dr. Manhattan and Nuclear Fusion (YYW)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
Tsar of DDO
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2013 9:17:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/17/2013 9:09:36 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/17/2013 8:35:24 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
1) Gandalf the White and Commander Shepard. (TheAntidoter)
2) Cybertron Primus and Death. (cybertron1998) (Neither should be allowed)
3) Spiderman and Jon Irenicus (Baldur's Gate 2) (tvellalott)
4) Ivy (Soul Calibur) and Lightning (FFXIII)
5) Dr. Manhattan and Nuclear Fusion (YYW)
6) Goku and Vegeta (Daytonanerd)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Since we were all going with fictional characters, I decided against using the killer Mercury/Chamberlain duo. Once you go Super Saiyan, you don't go back. You have to go all the way. Vegeta and Goku together... Good luck.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 4:33:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/17/2013 9:17:36 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 4/17/2013 9:09:36 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/17/2013 8:35:24 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
1) Gandalf the White and Commander Shepard. (TheAntidoter)
2) Cybertron Primus and Death. (cybertron1998)
3) Spiderman and Jon Irenicus (Baldur's Gate 2) (tvellalott)
4) Ivy (Soul Calibur) and Lightning (FFXIII)
5) Dr. Manhattan and Nuclear Fusion (YYW)
6) Goku and Vegeta (Daytonanerd)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Since we were all going with fictional characters, I decided against using the killer Mercury/Chamberlain duo. Once you go Super Saiyan, you don't go back. You have to go all the way. Vegeta and Goku together... Good luck.

death from darksiders series was just my insurance for those to. why, because you can't kill something that is already dead.
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 6:59:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/18/2013 4:33:19 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/17/2013 9:17:36 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 4/17/2013 9:09:36 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/17/2013 8:35:24 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
1) Gandalf the White and Commander Shepard. (TheAntidoter)
2) Cybertron Primus and Death. (cybertron1998)
3) Spiderman and Jon Irenicus (Baldur's Gate 2) (tvellalott)
4) Ivy (Soul Calibur) and Lightning (FFXIII)
5) Dr. Manhattan and Nuclear Fusion (YYW)
6) Goku and Vegeta (Daytonanerd)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Since we were all going with fictional characters, I decided against using the killer Mercury/Chamberlain duo. Once you go Super Saiyan, you don't go back. You have to go all the way. Vegeta and Goku together... Good luck.

death from darksiders series was just my insurance for those to. why, because you can't kill something that is already dead.

Jon Irenicus casts Undeath to Death on Death.
http://www.dandwiki.com...
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
THEVIRUS
Posts: 1,321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 7:07:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/18/2013 6:59:21 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 4/18/2013 4:33:19 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/17/2013 9:17:36 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 4/17/2013 9:09:36 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/17/2013 8:35:24 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
1) Gandalf the White and Commander Shepard. (TheAntidoter)
2) Cybertron Primus and Death. (cybertron1998)
3) Spiderman and Jon Irenicus (Baldur's Gate 2) (tvellalott)
4) Ivy (Soul Calibur) and Lightning (FFXIII)
5) Dr. Manhattan and Nuclear Fusion (YYW)
6) Goku and Vegeta (Daytonanerd)
7) Master Chief and SniperNoble3 (THEVIRUS)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 8:18:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/18/2013 7:07:26 PM, THEVIRUS wrote:
At 4/18/2013 6:59:21 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 4/18/2013 4:33:19 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 4/17/2013 9:17:36 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 4/17/2013 9:09:36 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/17/2013 8:35:24 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
1) Gandalf the White and Commander Shepard. (TheAntidoter)
2) Cybertron Primus and Death. (cybertron1998)
3) Spiderman and Jon Irenicus (Baldur's Gate 2) (tvellalott)
4) Ivy (Soul Calibur) and Lightning (FFXIII)
5) Dr. Manhattan and Nuclear Fusion (YYW)
6) Goku and Thor (Daytonanerd)
7) Master Chief and SniperNoble3 (THEVIRUS)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

I'm changing my team from Goku and Vegeta to Goku and Thor, the Marvel Comics character. He is a god, controls thunder/lightning, and his hammer gives him almost absolute control over space and time.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 8:23:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Thor isn't immune to magic.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 8:33:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
1) Gandalf the White and Commander Shepard. (TheAntidoter)
2) Cybertron Primus and Death. (cybertron1998)
3) Dr. Strange and Jon Irenicus (Baldur's Gate 2) (tvellalott)
4) Ivy (Soul Calibur) and Lightning (FFXIII)
5) Dr. Manhattan and Nuclear Fusion (YYW)
6) Goku and Thor (Daytonanerd)
7) Master Chief and SniperNoble3 (THEVIRUS)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Simply because others have chosen ridiculously overpowered characters (Dr. Manhatten? Really?)
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
JonMilne
Posts: 1,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2013 3:02:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
1) Gandalf the White and Commander Shepard. (TheAntidoter)
2) Cybertron Primus and Death. (cybertron1998)
3) Dr. Strange and Jon Irenicus (Baldur's Gate 2) (tvellalott)
4) Ivy (Soul Calibur) and Lightning (FFXIII)
5) Dr. Manhattan and Nuclear Fusion (YYW)
6) Goku and Thor (Daytonanerd)
7) Master Chief and SniperNoble3 (THEVIRUS)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

THEVIRUS, can you please change your "SniperNoble3" to a different character please, since all my Google searches are finding is just a Master Chief being controlled by an Xbox player by that name?

One more person signs up and then we're good to go.
YYW
Posts: 36,314
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2013 10:42:41 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/18/2013 8:33:07 PM, tvellalott wrote:
1) Gandalf the White and Commander Shepard. (TheAntidoter)
2) Cybertron Primus and Death. (cybertron1998)
3) Dr. Strange and Jon Irenicus (Baldur's Gate 2) (tvellalott)
4) Ivy (Soul Calibur) and Lightning (FFXIII)
5) Dr. Manhattan and Nuclear Fusion (YYW)
6) Goku and Thor (Daytonanerd)
7) Master Chief and SniperNoble3 (THEVIRUS)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Simply because others have chosen ridiculously overpowered characters (Dr. Manhatten? Really?)

The object is to win, is it not?
Tsar of DDO
toolpot462
Posts: 289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 12:00:47 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
1) Gandalf the White and Commander Shepard. (TheAntidoter)
2) Cybertron Primus and Death. (cybertron1998)
3) Dr. Strange and Jon Irenicus (Baldur's Gate 2) (tvellalott)
4) Ivy (Soul Calibur) and Lightning (FFXIII)
5) Dr. Manhattan and Nuclear Fusion (YYW)
6) Goku and Thor (Daytonanerd)
7) Master Chief and SniperNoble3 (THEVIRUS)
8) Brock Samson and Phantom Limb (toolpot462)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Phantom Limb:

Brock Samson:
I'll be the one to protect you from
Your enemies and all your demons.
I'll be the one to protect you from
A will to survive and a voice of reason.
I'll be the one to protect you from
Your enemies and your choices, son.
muzebreak
Posts: 2,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 2:29:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/22/2013 12:00:47 AM, toolpot462 wrote:
1) Gandalf the White and Commander Shepard. (TheAntidoter)
2) Cybertron Primus and Death. (cybertron1998)
3) Dr. Strange and Jon Irenicus (Baldur's Gate 2) (tvellalott)
4) Ivy (Soul Calibur) and Lightning (FFXIII)
5) Dr. Manhattan and Nuclear Fusion (YYW)
6) Goku and Thor (Daytonanerd)
7) Master Chief and SniperNoble3 (THEVIRUS)
8) Brock Samson and Phantom Limb (toolpot462)
9) Lu Tze and Squirrel Girl (Muzebreak)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
"Every kid starts out as a natural-born scientist, and then we beat it out of them. A few trickle through the system with their wonder and enthusiasm for science intact." - Carl Sagan

This is the response of the defenders of Sparta to the Commander of the Roman Army: "If you are a god, you will not hurt those who have never injured you. If you are a man, advance - you will find men equal to yourself. And women.
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 2:54:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/21/2013 10:42:41 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/18/2013 8:33:07 PM, tvellalott wrote:
1) Gandalf the White and Commander Shepard. (TheAntidoter)
2) Cybertron Primus and Death. (cybertron1998)
3) Dr. Strange and Jon Irenicus (Baldur's Gate 2) (tvellalott)
4) Ivy (Soul Calibur) and Lightning (FFXIII)
5) Dr. Manhattan and Nuclear Fusion (YYW)
6) Goku and Thor (Daytonanerd)
7) Master Chief and SniperNoble3 (THEVIRUS)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Simply because others have chosen ridiculously overpowered characters (Dr. Manhatten? Really?)

The object is to win, is it not?

It is, but we want to have a fair fight, not a ROFLstomp.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 4:12:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/19/2013 3:02:14 PM, JonMilne wrote:
1) Gandalf the White and Commander Shepard. (TheAntidoter)
2) Cybertron Primus and Death. (cybertron1998)
3) Dr. Strange and Jon Irenicus (Baldur's Gate 2) (tvellalott)
4) Ivy (Soul Calibur) and Lightning (FFXIII)
5) Dr. Manhattan and Nuclear Fusion (YYW)
6) Goku and Thor (Daytonanerd)
7) Master Chief and SniperNoble3 (THEVIRUS)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

THEVIRUS, can you please change your "SniperNoble3" to a different character please, since all my Google searches are finding is just a Master Chief being controlled by an Xbox player by that name?

One more person signs up and then we're good to go.

noble 3 aka Jun-A266
http://halo.wikia.com...
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
YYW
Posts: 36,314
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 8:14:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/22/2013 2:54:07 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 4/21/2013 10:42:41 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/18/2013 8:33:07 PM, tvellalott wrote:
1) Gandalf the White and Commander Shepard. (TheAntidoter)
2) Cybertron Primus and Death. (cybertron1998)
3) Dr. Strange and Jon Irenicus (Baldur's Gate 2) (tvellalott)
4) Ivy (Soul Calibur) and Lightning (FFXIII)
5) Dr. Manhattan and Nuclear Fusion (YYW)
6) Goku and Thor (Daytonanerd)
7) Master Chief and SniperNoble3 (THEVIRUS)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)

Simply because others have chosen ridiculously overpowered characters (Dr. Manhatten? Really?)

The object is to win, is it not?

It is, but we want to have a fair fight, not a ROFLstomp.

The ends (victory) justify the means (whatever necessary).
Tsar of DDO