Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

Me New

Cannibal
Posts: 22
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 1:03:47 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/18/2013 1:02:59 PM, FrackJack wrote:
Look at all the fucks I don't give.

OOOOh. Cannibal sad... :(
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 1:06:34 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/18/2013 1:03:47 PM, Cannibal wrote:
At 4/18/2013 1:02:59 PM, FrackJack wrote:
Look at all the fucks I don't give.

OOOOh. Cannibal sad... :(

What do you need to know?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
Cannibal
Posts: 22
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 1:07:53 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I want know how to play game wit peoples. I like peoples. I make them like me. For no other reason but liking.
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 1:12:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/18/2013 1:07:53 PM, Cannibal wrote:
I want know how to play game wit peoples. I like peoples. I make them like me. For no other reason but liking.

You go to a forum with sign-ups in the title and sign up to play the game.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
Cannibal
Posts: 22
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2013 9:17:08 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
I be like me wa... you know what. Screw it.

Hi, im Cannibal. Im new to the site but not new to mafia. Ive played many forum games like it. I thought it would be cool to play along as a character. Apparently I was wrong. You guys seems a little strict. Maybe thats the professionalism showing through. I'm sorry for "trolling" as you say. I just read TV's Guide to Mafia twice to get it right. I am seriously looking for someone to help me. I hope to soon be a valuable player on your teams.
TUF
Posts: 22,869
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2013 1:38:50 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
At 4/18/2013 9:17:08 PM, Cannibal wrote:
I be like me wa... you know what. Screw it.

Hi, im Cannibal. Im new to the site but not new to mafia. Ive played many forum games like it. I thought it would be cool to play along as a character. Apparently I was wrong. You guys seems a little strict. Maybe thats the professionalism showing through. I'm sorry for "trolling" as you say. I just read TV's Guide to Mafia twice to get it right. I am seriously looking for someone to help me. I hope to soon be a valuable player on your teams.

Join ishalls beginner game, or ask logic or lannan if you can play in theirs
We all go a little mad sometimes.
RyuuKyuzo
Posts: 3,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/19/2013 1:49:15 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
Looks like we're out of time...

I hope everyone's finished picking their zombie-apocalypse partners and going over their zombie apocalypse strategy, because it looks like it's starting.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.