Jump to topic:

Sorry Guys!

Mestari
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 4:48:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Sorry about abandoning ya'll during my Supernatural Apocalypse game. I am not one for soap operas so long story short I left home on a whim after certain events happened and did not have the time or mental capacity for DDO. If it matters, the town probably had ~ a 90% chance of winning due to the poor play of every scum faction. I think two were dead and the third killed off one of their three members on accident.
Rules of Mafia

1. Mestari is never third party.
2. If Mestari claims an intricate and page long TP role, he's telling the truth.
3. Mestari always jointly wins with the town.
3b. If he doesn't he's mafia.
3c. If he was mafia you wouldn't suspect him in the first place.
4. If you lynch Mestari you will lose because he will be the third party Doctor or some other townie power role.
5. DP1 lynches are good.
6. The answer is always no.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 4:54:50 PM
Welcome back Mestari :D
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Lucky_Luciano
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 5:17:13 PM
I can post whatever was sent in the Role PMs but I don't have access to the computer with the original files anymore so I cannot post any mod notes or delayed roles, or the role justifications that were not already divulged.

Fiends of Nature (3)

You are a Fiend of Nature. There are three of you and you are granted knowledge of the characters and roles of your brethren, but you will not be told their names. It is up to you to not only determine who your allies are, but also let them know of your presence without notifying humanity.

FT - You are Peter Stumpp, the lycanthrope. Every third night starting on NP3 is a full-moon and you will turn into a werewolf, granting you the ability to kill a player of your choice without being tracked. If your target is watched the watcher will see a werewolf visiting their target and your name will not be disclosed. If you are investigated in your human form you will appear innocent and if you are investigated in your wolf form the investigation will fail. You win with the Fiends of Nature.

Ally 1 (Budda) - You are Cerberus, the gatekeeper. Every night you may choose a target to entrap in hell. They will become untargetable for the night and in exchange for their freedom you will gain control of their role for the night. They will only be informed that they were roleblocked. You win with the Fiends of Nature.

Ally 2 (IFLYHIGH/Noumena) - You are Lucifer, the Keeper of the Beasts. At your disposal are the infamous Leviathan, Behemoth, and Ziz. After each beast makes its appearance it shall by slain by the Lord. You may only call upon one beast per day/night cycle. If any beast remains living when the Lord makes himself known to the world they shall be slain. You shall gain an additional power with the Lord appears.

The summoning of the Leviathan will cause everybody to be roleblocked during the night.

The Behemoth may prevent a player from taking actions in the night and voting in the day until the Holy Spirit relieves them of their condition.

Ziz may appear whenever you call upon him and upon his arrival the DP will end immediately in a no lynch.

You win with the Fiends of Nature.

[After the Lord revealed himself]

The Lord has revealed himself upon the death of the Four Horsemen. We now reach the final stages of the apocalypse proper and you have united to win the oncoming war. Lucifer's beasts have been slain and he has been granted a new role. You have adopted the body of a vessel, the antichrist. You will no longer be investigated guilty and you may recruit one player to join your ranks. Upon doing so the Lord will make a final appearance stating that the first of the saved has crossed over to Satan's army.

Town (8)

Logic - You are Romaine, the grave robber. Every night you will be informed of the humanity-aligned characters that have died in the previous day and night phase-cycle. You may choose one character"s body to steal. They will not be announced dead next DP but will be removed from the list of living players. You will learn the character"s role and receive a list of their night actions, but not their results. If you are killed then the bodies will be returned to their graves and they will be announced dead in the following DP, but the night actions you learned of will not be divulged. You win with Humanity.

[There was confusion on who Romaine was. You literally could have googled Romaine the Grave Robber. I don't remember if Logic said he was a grave robber though.]

Chicken - You are Leonardo da Vinci, the apprentice. You may select one player and will adopt a modified version of their role when they die. You win with Humanity.

Johnnyboy - You are Se"n Manchester, the exorcist. Every night you may perform an exorcism ritual on a player of your choice. If they are possessed by demon spirits they will be freed.

[If I remember correctly this role didn't actually do anything. Se"n Manchester was a lunatic.]

Drafter - You are Chiancungi, the necromancer. Every time a player enters their final resting place you call upon their soul to instill you with power. When you have called upon 5, 10, and 15 souls you will receive additional abilities.

[Unfortunately I do not remember what he received at 5 and 10 souls. However, if he died he received his own soul along with those of everyone who died that night and utilize any acquired powers before leaving the game. 15 souls was a win for the town, i.e. if he dies and there is 1 scum remaining then the town wins.]

Bull_Diesel - You are Ignatius of Loyola. You are currently on a religious retreat and will discover your true calling (role) on your 4th night of meditation. You win with Humanity.

[I don't remember what his role was.]

HCP - You are Nostradamus, the psychic. Every night you may make a psychic prediction about a player of your choice. However, your predictions are vague and will only become clear once others analyze them in more modern contexts. Therefore you will also choose a player to receive the prediction in the following night phase. The contents of this prediction will depend on the night phase in which it is made. Your predictions grow stronger as the game goes on. You win with humanity.

[I had a set of rules for determining what level of information he would receive every night to keep mod-interference from playing a part in the info he received.]

TA - You are Jacques de Molay, the delayed daytime hunter. If you die in a lynch then you may select a target who voted for you and they will die at the end of the following day phase. Nothing happens if you die at night. You win with Humanity.

FrackJack - You are Alfie Hinds, the lockpick. You are allowed to visit one player a night. If you have a key to their house you may find out secret information about them. You may obtain a player"s key by visiting them or being visited by them. You win with Humanity.

[The info was their character background info that was released on death, excluding any names.]

The Trinity (3)

[The Trinity was OP]

With the dawn of the apocalypse arriving, two individuals chosen by the Lord himself for their ability to purify and protect the world have been chosen to serve alongside the Holy Spirit in the coming days. The three of you may communicate in this PM together but may never announce the existence of this PM or the Trinity for you may be prosecuted as false prophets.

MIG - You are Nicolas Eymerich, the Grand Inquisitor. Each night you may either investigate a player"s innocence or kill a target of your choosing. You possess two units of Holy Water. You win with Humanity.

F-16 - You are The Holy Spirit, the purifier. You may visit one player every night and both protect them from death and rid them of disease.You cannot be infected with disease or killed at night. You do not count towards the total number of remaining players when determining factional majorities. You win with Humanity.

[Pretty sure F-16 lost his visiting power when the Lord came]

TUF - You are Kaspar von Silenen, the watcher. You win with Humanity.

Draconian Coven (1)

Daytona " You are Nosferatu, the vampire lord. Every night you may visit one player and infect them with Sanguine Porphyria. The victim will become ill in the night and unable to act. The following day they will become sensitive to sunlight and limited to 10 posts. On the second night they will awaken as a vampire and join your Coven. Your victims will retain their former powers. Being the eldest of the vampires you have overcome your sensitivity to the sun and will be unrestricted during the day phase. Over the years you have also developed a resistance to disease. You are roleblocked on any night that you posse
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
Lucky_Luciano
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 5:18:03 PM
The Four Horsemen (1)

Royal - You are The Four Horsemen, the juggernaut.

The White Horse represents Conquest. Every night you may instill false beliefs in another player making their votes against you in the day phase void and their investigative results show up in your favor until the Lord makes himself known. Your influence grants you two votes that remain even after the Lord"s appearance.

The Red Horse represents War. Every night you may frame a player of your choice.

The Black Horse represents Famine. One time during the game you can poison a player"s food and afflict them with the plague. They will become poisoned and die on the second night following your visit. The disease will be spread to the first person your target votes against in each day phase following his affliction. The day following your target"s death it will be announced that the plague is among us and all those who are afflicted will die in two days. There are no symptoms until death. You are immune to the plague.

The Pale Horse represents Death. You may kill one player every night.

You win with yourself.
Lucky_Luciano
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 8:48:04 PM
At 4/22/2013 8:46:09 PM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
I don't forgive you.

D:
Lucky_Luciano
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 8:50:53 PM
At 4/22/2013 8:50:12 PM, Bull_Diesel wrote:
You FORGOT what my role was? I'm going to cry. You're a monster.

What a waste

Haha the world may never know. If I ever go to get my laptop back I'll let you know.
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 8:53:52 PM
At 4/22/2013 8:53:16 PM, TUF wrote:
Logic was town... Damn. Sorry logic.

Are you still on epicmafia?
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 8:54:38 PM
At 4/22/2013 8:53:52 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:

Nah, got bored. It would be more fun if people form DDO were there.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 8:55:29 PM
At 4/22/2013 8:54:38 PM, TUF wrote:

Just making sure.

I was looking all over for your username.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 8:57:49 PM
HCP town. Nice. It would have been dumb if I wasted all that effort. I think HCP was recruited to cult though, right?

FT being mafia was a cool read as well (already knew this though).

I am little surprised IFLY was scum but come to think of it, his claim was awkward. That should have been a red flag but I somewhat ignored it for other targets. Chicken lynch was a waste. Other than that, town did great. I am sure we would have lynched mafia if the game continued although Logic may have been lynched too.
Lucky_Luciano
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 8:59:50 PM
At 4/22/2013 8:57:49 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
HCP town. Nice. It would have been dumb if I wasted all that effort. I think HCP was recruited to cult though, right?

I am little surprised IFLY was scum but come to think of it, his claim was awkward. That should have been a red flag but I somewhat ignored it for other targets. Chicken lynch was a waste. Other than that, town did great. I am sure we would have lynched mafia if the game continued although Logic may have been lynched too.

All of the scum pretty much played retarded but maybe 1 or 2 of them.
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 9:02:50 PM

I both laughed and cringed at your case. It was painfully obvious that you were misguided as town in this case - I just don't see how I couldn't have been perceived as town. People give me too much credit - I came up with such a story instantly upon being dropped into a game 700 posts in? No. It beggared belief to think I was actually in danger of being lynched!

I think we were doing nicely as town. The Mafia recruit may have been on me given the situation though...
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
Lucky_Luciano
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 9:03:46 PM
For the record, there was only 1 vampire after Nosferatu died. I forgot who though.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 9:09:00 PM
At 4/22/2013 8:59:50 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
At 4/22/2013 8:57:49 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

All of the scum pretty much played retarded but maybe 1 or 2 of them.

FT bussing me -_-, fvck that sh!t. And I designed my claim specifically to tip off my teammates who I was, and IFLY levels an FOS on me... so pissed
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
johnnyboy54
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2013 10:25:43 PM
At 4/22/2013 8:54:38 PM, TUF wrote:

Wouldn't surprise me if we started back up again this summer.
I didn't order assholes with my whiskey.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 12:49:16 AM
At 4/22/2013 11:12:12 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
I was pretty confident our scum faction was going to win.

Not to pretend that we had it all figured out (that would be a huge exaggeration) but it was more likely town would have won than you guys.

What would your plan of action have been if you got lynched the following DP?
Lucky_Luciano
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 12:54:43 AM
I'd be comfortable calling this a town win.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 4:39:47 AM
I wasn't getting lynched and neither was IFLY - we also were gonna recruit one of the main town voices. I think we just needed 1 more mislynch, too, and we would have won.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 4:45:41 AM
To clarify, Chicken had just been lynched. We also planned to recruit F-16.

That would have left the game at 3 to 6, meaning we would need 2 mislynches to win. TUF was vehemently pushing for a lynch on Logic (that's one mislynch), and we could have gotten another on either TA, Bull, johnny, or HCP. With F-16, me, and IFLY, who are all extremely difficult to lynch, especially when all three of us are backing each other up, the game would have been nearly impossible for the town to win.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 4:49:56 AM
Yea, I just checked the roles. With our recruit of F-16, this game would 100% been scum win. Logic was the next lynch, and after that, an easy mislynch on johnny would have sealed the town's fate.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 4:51:38 AM
At 4/23/2013 4:39:47 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
I wasn't getting lynched and neither was IFLY - we also were gonna recruit one of the main town voices. I think we just needed 1 more mislynch, too, and we would have won.

I think you getting lynched was a done deal - I don't really think you could have done much at that point, although IFLY had a good chance. I agree though that a recruit would have made it much more difficult to win. I guess if you recruited me, it would have changed things a little but note that I didn't count as a vote toward my faction so we would have lost if I was recruited - I wouldn't have needed to be lynched at all for a town win. If you recruited TUF, that would have messed things up sure because he was above suspicion completely - but we would have wondered why he wasn't dead if the game reached MYLO. Logic would have been a good recruit but as long as TUF was town and alive, Logic was in danger. If TUF died and Logic was recruited, I think you would have a chance.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2013 4:54:45 AM
I also had claimed JOAT with no counter-claims and Chicken (Leonardo da Vinci) was about to flip as something not related to JOAT. The obvious WIFOM here -- as scum I wouldn't claim JOAT when town had claimed Leonardo da Vinci -- should have been more than enough to keep me alive with F-16 being our new recruit and supporting me. And IFLY got tons of town cred for leading the lynch on Budda.

I honestly don't see how town could have possibly figured the game out.