Total Posts:223|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Mafia Beginner Game 14.1 DP2

Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 8:33:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
As Magaddino"s massive hand closed around Zelda"s neck, she awoke. Unable to make a sound, her eyes conveyed only horror as she watched him grasp her favorite pen. "Such a terrible accident", Maggadino mused without emotion. Her body convulsed as the pen entered her abdomen, for the first time. She lost consciousness as it was slowly drawn out.

Dead last DP:
Khaos you are Charles "Slim" Lindbergh. As a world class pilot and inventor you have no affiliation with the mafia. You are a vanilla and you win with the town.

Dead last NP:
Sui-Genesis you are Zelda Sayre Fitzgerald. You are a great novelist who utterly despises organized crime. You spend your weekends dancing; you are a vanilla and you win with the town.

Rice has been replaced by Crust89.

Active Players:
1. Crust89
2. Lannan
3. Smithereens
4. Pennington
5. Mustachero
6. TA
7. TDK
8. Gondun
9. RocketEngineer
10. Lucky_Luciano
11. Daytonanerd
12. Budda
13. TUF

With 13 alive it takes 7 votes to lynch.
lannan13
Posts: 23,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 8:36:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
VTL Pennington

I'm going to start off where we left off. I want a claim out of him.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
RocketEngineer
Posts: 553
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 8:37:29 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/24/2013 8:35:45 PM, TUF wrote:
I am going to search and make a claims list some at some point.

What were your reasons for voting Kaos last DP?
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 8:43:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/24/2013 8:37:29 PM, RocketEngineer wrote:
What were your reasons for voting Kaos last DP?

Sigh.

At 4/23/2013 4:14:34 PM, TUF wrote:
VTL Kaos. Mainly because of the doctor thing. I did check, and lucky is right about the doc being confirmed in this game. The fact that Kaos still pursues this is pretty sketchy.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Sui_Generis
Posts: 493
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 8:44:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
And I had so much to say first page of DP2... -________-

Or, x___x
"Mundus vult decipi--the world wants to be deceived. The truth is too complex and frightening; the taste for the truth is an acquired taste that few acquire."
-Martin Buber, I and Thou
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 8:47:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
So it was Zelda Fitzgerald. Didn't think that... Even though there were a few that did last DP. I am going to see what the likely town:mafia ratios are.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 8:47:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
So we know how to take this, everyone needs to post, of no guilty is outted on lucky, then he is confirmed doc. Simple as that.

VTL Pennington

in the meantime
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
RocketEngineer
Posts: 553
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 8:48:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/24/2013 8:43:23 PM, TUF wrote:
At 4/24/2013 8:37:29 PM, RocketEngineer wrote:
What were your reasons for voting Kaos last DP?

Sigh.

At 4/23/2013 4:14:34 PM, TUF wrote:
VTL Kaos. Mainly because of the doctor thing. I did check, and lucky is right about the doc being confirmed in this game. The fact that Kaos still pursues this is pretty sketchy.

Wait, wait wait.You tried doubting that there was a doctor in the game too! I know you took your vote back when you saw that it was mod- confirmed, but after him claiming that role, should have been on board with Kaos's opinions.

No, no. In conjunction with your behavior last Day phase, you are scum.

VTL TUF.
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 8:49:35 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Could you clarify that Rocket? Where did TUF say he thought there wasnt a doc? Where did he then reverse that opinion? What reasons were there for that reversal?
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 8:51:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
After everybody posts and I am confirmed as doc I want TUF and Budda to make cases against one another. One of them has to be mafia or the mafia would literally be screwed. I think bar any unexpected developments, one of them should die today.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 8:53:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/24/2013 8:48:07 PM, RocketEngineer wrote:
At 4/24/2013 8:43:23 PM, TUF wrote:
At 4/24/2013 8:37:29 PM, RocketEngineer wrote:
What were your reasons for voting Kaos last DP?

Sigh.

At 4/23/2013 4:14:34 PM, TUF wrote:
VTL Kaos. Mainly because of the doctor thing. I did check, and lucky is right about the doc being confirmed in this game. The fact that Kaos still pursues this is pretty sketchy.

Wait, wait wait.You tried doubting that there was a doctor in the game too! I know you took your vote back when you saw that it was mod- confirmed, but after him claiming that role, should have been on board with Kaos's opinions.

No, no. In conjunction with your behavior last Day phase, you are scum.

VTL TUF.

HAHA. Okay, first off, I only doubted the doc thing because I didn't know how the beginners game was set up. I even said, normally beginners games have all vanillas and goons, so that was my reason for not believing him. But when I saw it was mod confirmed, I didn't keep pushing.

No one is buying your bull crap. And it is suspicious that you continually keep voting to lynch me based off of pure WIFOM.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 8:54:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/24/2013 8:51:07 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
After everybody posts and I am confirmed as doc I want TUF and Budda to make cases against one another. One of them has to be mafia or the mafia would literally be screwed. I think bar any unexpected developments, one of them should die today.

This, again, is WIFOM. This is also entirely based off of a supposed mod psychology. And I actually think budda is town.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 8:54:30 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
TUF, X.1 begginner's games are almost majoritively NOT all vanillas and goons... just... Wut?
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
lannan13
Posts: 23,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 8:54:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
The light blub went off I finally get where I heard luckys name before.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 8:55:36 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
So, here they are.

10:5, 11:4, 12:3.

12:3, which equates to 1/5 players being mafia, is highly unlikely, seeing as that would be way too tough for the noobs who are playing on the mafia side. 10:5, which equates to 1/3 players being mafia, is a possibility, seeing as there are no killing roles in the night, making it a conventional 1 day lynch, one night kill system. 10:5 would not be super hard on town. 11:4 would also be likely, seeing as if this is the conventional side count for a 15 player game in a regular game. However, seeing as there is no Vig that would accidentally kill a townie in the night, this doesn't seem as likely as 10:5.

And in other news... I'll go with my original gut last DP.

VTL Pennington
#FeeltheFreezerBern
RocketEngineer
Posts: 553
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 8:57:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/24/2013 8:49:35 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Could you clarify that Rocket? Where did TUF say he thought there wasnt a doc? Where did he then reverse that opinion? What reasons were there for that reversal?

You don't think TUF's behavior last Day Phase wasn't scummy? You realize he almost hammered the doc, based on a very poor and silly reason. And then he changed his vote twice after that, posting very little reason behind each, and basically bandwagoning. I don't know much about mafia, but I am getting a really vibe from TUF.
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 8:58:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/24/2013 8:54:30 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
TUF, X.1 begginner's games are almost majoritively NOT all vanillas and goons... just... Wut?

I actually don't know, but I thought someone else said this. I don't usually play the beginners games. The only reason I am in this one, is because of boredom.

How do the first round of a beginners series usually go?
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 8:59:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/24/2013 8:57:15 PM, RocketEngineer wrote:
At 4/24/2013 8:49:35 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Could you clarify that Rocket? Where did TUF say he thought there wasnt a doc? Where did he then reverse that opinion? What reasons were there for that reversal?

You don't think TUF's behavior last Day Phase wasn't scummy? You realize he almost hammered the doc, based on a very poor and silly reason. And then he changed his vote twice after that, posting very little reason behind each, and basically bandwagoning. I don't know much about mafia, but I am getting a really vibe from TUF.

This doesnt answer my questions dude...

Continuing on: 1) TUF's vote was based off MY reasoning. All 16K characters worth...
2) Lucky is not confirmed doc yet so why are you assuming he is?
3) can you post those votes?
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
lannan13
Posts: 23,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 9:00:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/24/2013 8:58:42 PM, TUF wrote:
At 4/24/2013 8:54:30 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
TUF, X.1 begginner's games are almost majoritively NOT all vanillas and goons... just... Wut?

I actually don't know, but I thought someone else said this. I don't usually play the beginners games. The only reason I am in this one, is because of boredom.

How do the first round of a beginners series usually go?

You get a role no charicter.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 9:01:50 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/24/2013 8:54:25 PM, TUF wrote:
At 4/24/2013 8:51:07 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
After everybody posts and I am confirmed as doc I want TUF and Budda to make cases against one another. One of them has to be mafia or the mafia would literally be screwed. I think bar any unexpected developments, one of them should die today.

This, again, is WIFOM. This is also entirely based off of a supposed mod psychology. And I actually think budda is town.

VTL TUF. There we have it.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
RocketEngineer
Posts: 553
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 9:02:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/24/2013 8:59:25 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 4/24/2013 8:57:15 PM, RocketEngineer wrote:
At 4/24/2013 8:49:35 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Could you clarify that Rocket? Where did TUF say he thought there wasnt a doc? Where did he then reverse that opinion? What reasons were there for that reversal?

You don't think TUF's behavior last Day Phase wasn't scummy? You realize he almost hammered the doc, based on a very poor and silly reason. And then he changed his vote twice after that, posting very little reason behind each, and basically bandwagoning. I don't know much about mafia, but I am getting a really vibe from TUF.

This doesnt answer my questions dude...

Continuing on: 1) TUF's vote was based off MY reasoning. All 16K characters worth...
2) Lucky is not confirmed doc yet so why are you assuming he is?
3) can you post those votes?

1. He didn't give your reasoning though. Go read his posts.
2. It's been made clear, I thought, that there was a doctor in this game. No one else has made the claim.
3. Go read them yourself.
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 9:02:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/24/2013 9:00:16 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 4/24/2013 8:58:42 PM, TUF wrote:
At 4/24/2013 8:54:30 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
TUF, X.1 begginner's games are almost majoritively NOT all vanillas and goons... just... Wut?

I actually don't know, but I thought someone else said this. I don't usually play the beginners games. The only reason I am in this one, is because of boredom.

How do the first round of a beginners series usually go?

You get a role no charicter.

I found it odd that I got a character. I was worried about the noobs who would take it seriously. (Glares at Pennington negatively)
#FeeltheFreezerBern
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 9:03:09 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/24/2013 9:01:50 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
At 4/24/2013 8:54:25 PM, TUF wrote:
At 4/24/2013 8:51:07 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
After everybody posts and I am confirmed as doc I want TUF and Budda to make cases against one another. One of them has to be mafia or the mafia would literally be screwed. I think bar any unexpected developments, one of them should die today.

This, again, is WIFOM. This is also entirely based off of a supposed mod psychology. And I actually think budda is town.

VTL TUF. There we have it.

No one is taking you seriously bro.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
lannan13
Posts: 23,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 9:03:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Unofficial vote count
Pennington (3/7) lannan13, daytona, budda
Tuf (2/7) rocket, lucky
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
daytonanerd
Posts: 6,769
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 9:04:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/24/2013 9:01:50 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
At 4/24/2013 8:54:25 PM, TUF wrote:
At 4/24/2013 8:51:07 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
After everybody posts and I am confirmed as doc I want TUF and Budda to make cases against one another. One of them has to be mafia or the mafia would literally be screwed. I think bar any unexpected developments, one of them should die today.

This, again, is WIFOM. This is also entirely based off of a supposed mod psychology. And I actually think budda is town.

VTL TUF. There we have it.

Interesting. Do you want his claim, or... Because if you didn't, that would sort of fit in with your description last DP of "Anti-Town" behavior.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
RocketEngineer
Posts: 553
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 9:04:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Okay buddamoose stop. You've been against me from the start of the first thread. Let's start over. If you think TUF is town, then what do you think are some of his town attributes from this game? Because he hasn't done anything positive for the town, based off of his posts.
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 9:06:43 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I have done nothing that would indicate I am mafia. Lucky doesn't have a reason for my lynch, other than assumed mod psychology, and rocket is a noob who thinks he knows what he is doing. Can we move on with the game already? Because this is getting boring.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2013 9:06:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/24/2013 9:04:33 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 4/24/2013 9:01:50 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
At 4/24/2013 8:54:25 PM, TUF wrote:
At 4/24/2013 8:51:07 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
After everybody posts and I am confirmed as doc I want TUF and Budda to make cases against one another. One of them has to be mafia or the mafia would literally be screwed. I think bar any unexpected developments, one of them should die today.

This, again, is WIFOM. This is also entirely based off of a supposed mod psychology. And I actually think budda is town.

VTL TUF. There we have it.

Interesting. Do you want his claim, or... Because if you didn't, that would sort of fit in with your description last DP of "Anti-Town" behavior.

I always want claims, but once I am confirmed as doc it won't matter whether my moves are suspicious because I'll be 100% confirmed town, so say what you will.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014