Jump to topic:

Rosario + Vampire Mafia DP-2

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 11:51:23 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Intro: Ginei Morioka was racing round that night. His heart was beating fearcely as footsteps were bounding after him. He turned the corner only to find the dead end. He turned to only stare into the face of his asaailent. His attacker lashed out at him incasing him in a ring of fire. Burning him alive. Yokai Academy awoke the next day to find that the schools 'peeping tom' was dead.

Dead Last Day Phase: Fourtrouble- You are Kyoko Aono, no one not even your brother seems to acknowledge you, though for this you always seem to take the best of him especially that time when your cousin, Tsukune, had his 4 girlfriends show up at your house. However you truly care for him and when a note came home that Tsukune had gone missing you decided to join the cause since you wouldn"t allow anything happen to your brother. Since you have no special powers since you"re a human you are a vanillia and you win by surviving.

Dead Last Night: Yraelz- You are Ginei Morioka, you are head of the newspaper club and are very popular as being the cool guy around. Though after it has been discovered that you were using your werewolf speed to be a "peeping tom" you were singled as the outcast. Though when you heard that Tsukune was taken because he was a human you were furious though you decided to use that werewolf speed and use it to track people for the investigation. You are the tracker and once per night phase you may learn where/who someone has visited, you win with the town

Living Players
1. Fourtrouble
2. Budda
3. Mustachero
4. Sui_Generis
5. Noumena
6. TDK
7. TUF
8. TA
9. RocketEngineer
10. Smithereens
11. Vmpire
12. Bull_Diesel

With 12 Players alive it takes 7 Votes to Lynch.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 12:41:05 PM
===Dead===

1. Yraelz- Ginei Morioka- Tracker- Town
2. FT (MassiveDump)- Kyoko Aono- Survivor- TP

===Alive===

Full Claim.

1. Smithereens- Kurumu Kurono- Double Voter- "IWWTT"

Role Claim

1. TUF- ????- Vig- "IWWTT"

Character Claim.

1. RocketEngineer- Mizore Shirayuki ("the ice princess")

No Claim

1. TheAntidoter- "IWWTT"
2. Budda- "IWWTT"
3. TDK
4. Noumena- "IWWTT"
5. Vampire
6. Mustachio
7. FrackJack- "IWWTT"
8. Cannibal
9. Sui_Generis- "IWWTT"
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 12:56:53 PM
@TUF, did you try to kill TDK (or anyone else) last night? If not, why? If so, were you told that you were roleblocked?

@Lannan, Cannibal and Frackjack have been replaced by Ft and Bull. Why ones are they replacing respectively?

I wish I could just collectively FOS half the people on Ft's lynch yesterday. It was like three hours from the time Lannan revealed that TDK was still alive to you guys lynching him. Granted Ft was also at fault (only making two posts, neither of which explained what he did-- it wasn't until after he died that he explained) but we shouldn't move that fast with so little information to go on. There was still an entire day left in the Dp. We could have at least waited for an explanation by Ft (since his action was so stupid it must have had an explanation given his skill as a player).

I understand Sui, TUF, and Budda's votes. Lannan mod-confirmed (basterd?) to Sui that there were no day actions, TUF CC'd Ft as a vig (normal +day vig doesn't make sense), and Budda conjured up a strong (though incomplete) analysis of the possible motivations for Ft's gambit. I get strong town reads from all three of them for this and other reasons. Strong FOS though on Smithereens, Vampire, and Mustachero for coming in, voting without substantiation/explanation/contribution to discussion, and leaving. VTL Mustachero for a claim/explanation.
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 1:00:39 PM
I'm honestly suspicious of vmpire right now.

VTL Vmpire

I'm unsure on Mustachero as he has acted in the same manner not only in the original 14.1 beginners, but in the re-boot. Its unclear whether he's town in 14.1 reboot, so its unclear if he's town in this game too. Saavy?
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 1:16:55 PM
Cannibal dropped and his replacement also dropped! Frackjack also dropped. Gondun and frackjack said they couldn't do and they dropped and cannibal hasn't been online since he signed-up.

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

thedebatekid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 1:40:38 PM
VTL Mustachero for Claim/Explain
How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of the tootsie pop? 1, 2, 3, *crunch* SON OF A !@#%!@#$!@$%$^^$$#%!!!

Expanse: Trapped in Reality
- Looking for Criticism
http://www.debate.org...
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 2:12:31 PM
I targetted TDK. So budda who did you redirect me too? I am guessing yraelz
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 2:17:32 PM
At 4/25/2013 2:12:31 PM, TUF wrote:

Wth are you talking about dude? I'm not a redirector, and why would a redirector even redirect a big into the same target as the Nk? Given that Yraelz was the only one to die its clear he was the NK. Beyond that, did you even get a message that you were redirected?
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 2:22:31 PM
At 4/25/2013 2:10:59 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
VTL Mustash

I'm at school. Buddaexplain.

What did you do last DO but bandwagon onto votes without justification, save for smithereens, and that was based off of him spelling his characters name wrong...

Anything else? No, thats why
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Yraelz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 2:40:10 PM
At 4/25/2013 1:16:55 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Cannibal dropped and his replacement also dropped! Frackjack also dropped. Gondun and frackjack said they couldn't do and they dropped and cannibal hasn't been online since he signed-up.

Need a replacement? =D
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 3:13:56 PM
At 4/25/2013 2:40:10 PM, Yraelz wrote:

Need a replacement? =D

Only if Diesel doesn't post this day phase.

Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 4:08:43 PM
I don't think people who die should be replacing into games... I would want to replace into the beginner's series after being NK'd NP1, but that wouldn't be fair, I don't think.
"Mundus vult decipi--the world wants to be deceived. The truth is too complex and frightening; the taste for the truth is an acquired taste that few acquire."
-Martin Buber, I and Thou
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 4:14:11 PM
At 4/25/2013 2:17:32 PM, Buddamoose wrote:

Wth are you talking about dude? I'm not a redirector, and why would a redirector even redirect a big into the same target as the Nk? Given that Yraelz was the only one to die its clear he was the NK. Beyond that, did you even get a message that you were redirected?

I didnt get a Message. But TDK didnt die and you claimed redirector last dp and there are two deaths, so I'm assuming you redirected me.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 4:14:15 PM
At 4/25/2013 4:08:43 PM, Sui_Generis wrote:
I don't think people who die should be replacing into games... I would want to replace into the beginner's series after being NK'd NP1, but that wouldn't be fair, I don't think.

True, but inactivity is such on the site that it pretty much demands more active people be replaced in for people not even playing, saavy?
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 4:14:49 PM
At 4/25/2013 4:14:11 PM, TUF wrote:

I didnt get a Message. But TDK didnt die and you claimed redirector last dp and there are two deaths, so I'm assuming you redirected me.

Wut? Where did I claim redirector?
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 4:15:09 PM
At 4/25/2013 4:14:11 PM, TUF wrote:

No he didn't, his character is bus driver, his role is vengeful townie, or bomb, or whatever
"Mundus vult decipi--the world wants to be deceived. The truth is too complex and frightening; the taste for the truth is an acquired taste that few acquire."
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 4:16:42 PM
wait nvm. Fourtrouble was lynched last night, so that means Yraelz was the mafia kill target. Budda who did you redirect? I guess that confirms TDK as bulletproof, but not as town.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 4:17:57 PM
At 4/25/2013 4:16:42 PM, TUF wrote:
wait nvm. Fourtrouble was lynched last night, so that means Yraelz was the mafia kill target. Budda who did you redirect? I guess that confirms TDK as bulletproof, but not as town.

-_- I'm not a redirector...
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 4:18:06 PM
At 4/25/2013 4:16:42 PM, TUF wrote:

So FT FAKED a daykill against a bulletproof character. hahahaha. what are the odds.

...unless you're not Vig.
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 4:28:17 PM
At 4/25/2013 12:56:53 PM, Noumena wrote:
@TUF, did you try to kill TDK (or anyone else) last night? If not, why? If so, were you told that you were roleblocked?

@Lannan, Cannibal and Frackjack have been replaced by Ft and Bull. Why ones are they replacing respectively?

I wish I could just collectively FOS half the people on Ft's lynch yesterday. It was like three hours from the time Lannan revealed that TDK was still alive to you guys lynching him. Granted Ft was also at fault (only making two posts, neither of which explained what he did-- it wasn't until after he died that he explained) but we shouldn't move that fast with so little information to go on. There was still an entire day left in the Dp. We could have at least waited for an explanation by Ft (since his action was so stupid it must have had an explanation given his skill as a player).

I understand Sui, TUF, and Budda's votes. Lannan mod-confirmed (basterd?) to Sui that there were no day actions, TUF CC'd Ft as a vig (normal +day vig doesn't make sense), and Budda conjured up a strong (though incomplete) analysis of the possible motivations for Ft's gambit. I get strong town reads from all three of them for this and other reasons. Strong FOS though on Smithereens, Vampire, and Mustachero for coming in, voting without substantiation/explanation/contribution to discussion, and leaving. VTL Mustachero for a claim/explanation.

Agree with everything, except smithereens is still town, IMHO. And TUF isn't exactly confirmed town. But reading town, yes... maybe.
Yraelz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 4:33:52 PM
At 4/25/2013 3:13:56 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Need a replacement? =D

What are you talking about? Diesel isn't even in this game...
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 4:38:21 PM
At 4/25/2013 4:34:50 PM, Smithereens wrote:
Rosario + Vampire has a bus driver in it. Does that mean this game has one as well?

It has a character by that name (which is who Budda claimed). To all those too dense to actually read what Budda said, bus driver is his CHARACTER only. If you haven't caught on to his soft claim yet you don't deserve to know.
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 4:41:43 PM
At 4/25/2013 2:10:59 PM, vmpire321 wrote:
VTL Mustash

I'm at school. Buddaexplain.

This post leads me to believe Vampire could in reality just be incredibly dense.
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 4:42:12 PM
If anyone is one of the following characters, please speak up, it means you are likely a town, or 3rd party.
Hokuto Kaneshiro- President of Yokai Academy School Committee in the anime, dedicated to removing the barriers between humans and monsters.
Kiria Yoshi- Hokuto's second in command, can transform his right arm into a scyth.
Mizuki Ueshiba- a minor character in the anime.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 4:42:14 PM
At 4/25/2013 4:33:52 PM, Yraelz wrote:
At 4/25/2013 3:13:56 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Need a replacement? =D

What are you talking about? Diesel isn't even in this game...

Check the player list. He replaced in,
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 4:43:33 PM
If there is a cop in the town, please note that there is a scum who appears innocent under inspection who isn't the godfather. I am 99% sure he is in the game.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2013 4:43:43 PM
At 4/25/2013 4:42:12 PM, Smithereens wrote:
If anyone is one of the following characters, please speak up, it means you are likely a town, or 3rd party.
Hokuto Kaneshiro- President of Yokai Academy School Committee in the anime, dedicated to removing the barriers between humans and monsters.
Kiria Yoshi- Hokuto's second in command, can transform his right arm into a scyth.
Mizuki Ueshiba- a minor character in the anime.

No one answer this. Seriously who the hell let you people in?