9. Mestari
10. IFLY
11. F-16
12. Buddamoose
13. Bull_Diesel
14. Ishall
15. Daytona

Rules

1.All standard rules apply. If you don't know what standard rules are PM me. Better yet, some key points:

a. When the DP is ended (I declare a lynch) you stop talking. No exceptions.
b. You do not copy and past your role PMs. In this game I have kindly italised in your role PMs all text that is allowed to be copied. Everything else must be paraphrased to death. No stupid switching of 'You' and 'I' ; proper, significant paraphrasing. If you're unsure about whether something is allowed, paraphrase it far further or ask me if it's allowed. I will be very particular about this rule. Avoid my ire.

2. DPs will end based on which option has the most votes; if time runs out plurality lynching is in effect if 1/4 of the votes are on any 1 player, else a no lynch is the result. Once a lynch is reached it is final.
3. Refrain from swearing, obscenities and such if you can. This is intended to be civilised, and a collegial atmosphere is most appreciated.
4. There is no LD of any sort. Don't waste my time with such statements (also, people win with the town) .
5. Graveyard tampering will not occur. You will see roles upon death (death being when one's role is displayed) exactly as the player who had that role saw it. However, one's role may not work exactly as displayed (ie. a cop who was naive won't be shown as naive) . Finally, no Alastair-esque role as in Madness in Delderra; the dead will known to all.

Do not post copiously if there is no need to. Some players have stated that they might not be able to play if we see massive amounts of posting. What I'm saying is this - you can post freely, yet make sure it's game related and not unnecessarily repetitive; it's easier for us all.

Replacement / Timing Policy

DPs will be 72 hours, NPs 36 hours. I may consider extensions to a DP if it is merited, but I will decide on that count; I will be tougher on this than I have been before. Night actions are encouraged to be done in a faster time span though.

The only exception to this will be if I am responsible for a delay, say, because I'm at school.

Replacement can occur if one does not participate for 48 hours. With regards to NP 'participation' , obviously some roles may not have night actions. Inactivity in such a period does not count towards replacement.

Finally, not that this should come as a surprise in a Mafia game, nobody involved in this Mafia game is to be trusted, besides yours truly.

If there's any confusion about anything ask in your respective role PMs.

Now let's have a quality Mafia game!

OP follows after this post.
"Tis not in mortals to command success
But we"ll do more, Sempronius, we"ll deserve it
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2013 4:55:16 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
The lone figure plodded along the broken path, into the face of a faint mist and light, swirling breeze. Through the mist was the imposing figure of a mountain jutting into the sky, snow swirling around the peak. Atop the mountain lay one man " Magus, leader of the foremost group of rogues the world had.

At the summit was a weary camp of men and women. The bitter cold and light wind biting into the assembled figures. A faint fire was flickering in spite of the heavens efforts to put it out. The blurred figures were slowly going to sleep amidst the silver radiance of moonlight. Slowly, a group of 4 sentries rose, beginning their vigil. A magician and 3 men at arms appeared. The lone figure smiled; he was going to have to sooth the camp. No matter, everything was in place.

-------------

It was a departure filled with sorrow and regret, friends working together, yet divided in space, and unlikely to ever see each other again.

"Remember to cause the diversion then leave!" shouted the wandering man as his friends blended into the distant city streets. They did not hear. Silently the man walked his path, looking upon golden buildings, spires into the sky, waterfalls descending further than mountains rose, and clouds circling the beautiful architecture surrounding him. The Castle in the Sky. Opulence and beauty never before seen... the decadence of morality thought the wanderer. He watched 10 men at arms guarding the entrance to the Tower of the Heavens, a bridge to the portal that hung above - the newest, greatest energy source of the realm. The tower stretched a hundred metres high. Atop it"s apex, lines of light streaked upwards to the stars, before disappearing into the portal and it"s blank emptiness. A rainbow halo surrounded the border of the portal, light trapped between the world and the portal.

Then came the screams and fire, ear splittingly loud, barely a hundred metres away. The guards glanced at each other, and some of them detached to investigate. The others glanced around hurriedly for magicians to help them. All the while, their attention distracted, the wanderer began to float into the air from behind the tower, rising into the air. Finally, he glided on air through a window. Inside, and the magicians will be giving chase...crime in The Castle in the Sky - at least wanton destruction - was rare; it never succeeded.

Then came the horrifying scream of a friend. Dead beyond dead. Glancing out the window he saw 2 of his group, 1 magician and 1 swordsman, fleeing across rooftops, magicians on their heel and gaining quickly. He turned away, and looked at the stairs before him and began to climb quickly.

---------

The camp was totally silent in a deep sleep. The lone figure let out a deep laugh. It had all been so easy, with a bit of power and preparation. Perhaps he"d come back for pleasure later... no, no, he had important matters, righteous matters to attend to. His desires were secondary. He began the long climb, the mist dissipating as he went. But the wind howled, strengthening with every step he took, and rain began to fall. Near the apex it would be snow. That was one thing he had always admired; snow had a rich beauty. To see snow almost crystallise on thin branches of trees, a white forest, dazzling in it"s beauty...

"Halt! Turn and die, mage." Before him was a knight, resplendent in armour beneath the moonlight, sword drawn and shield at the ready, a coat of arms of blue and red. He laughed at the knight.
"Run along hedge knight, or are you so dense as to not realise that I am a mage?"

In response the knight charged, running forwards like a bull.
"Very well, fool!" he cried, laughed as he launched a fireball at the knight. The knight raised his shield and ran headlong into the fireball, batting it aside. Frowning, the figure launched a larger fireball. Again the figure charged into it and the fireball dissipated. Suddenly the knight was within striking distance and thrust forward, air wafting near the figure"s face. The figure lithely dodged, and the blade came down again, and the figure dodged again, gaining space. He looked down at his left arm and saw a cut. Blood. Then he realised what the knight was.
"Curses, you"re wearing magically resistant armour, aren"t you? That"s why you"re awake! And you"re not half bad in armour. Who are you?"
"Sir Dralah of the Vale."
"The Vale? You earned your spurs I"ll say. You can"t hope to win though."
"What, shall you draw a sword and slay me?"
"No. Magic. Come at me, Sir."
"Very well." Sir Dralah rushed like lightning at the figure. The figure pushed his hands to the ground, desperately trying to raise the ground. The ground rose and the knight closed. The armour was still exerting a weak resistance proximal to the ground. Suddenly, the ground snapped and the knight staggered forwards. The moment"s imbalance was enough for the figure to send a lance of light through the knight, who collapsed, but a metre before the figure.
"The heavens curse you sir." And Magus was still to come. Though Magus would not have armour, of that he was certain.

The figure kept climbing, snow falling at his face, the wind howling, the apex getting ever closer. Lower down the mountain swaying trees could be seen, and rivers ran. Up high only a small lake of frozen ice could be seen. It was getting very cold. Why did Magus choose to conduct his thoughts alone atop such a tall, freezing mountain? The madness of some.

Finally, Magus came into view, facing off into the distance, the winds and snow into the terrible fall. A sharp ascent one side, a vertical drop the other. That was the way of the mountain. Magus stood still before the great drop, his eyes fixated on the sky. Slowly he turned, his face pale and silver where the moon struck. His light purple cape billowed in the wind and his eyes sparkled a clear blue.

"To ascend so far amidst so many challenges... you are talented indeed," said Magus quietly, yet firmly.
"Of course."
"You know, if you wanted to join all you had to do was ask. Every good man has a part to play in the quest to deliver justice to all." The figure laughed.
"Spare me your discourse. I didn"t come here to listen to you talk, nor to join." Magus looked anew at the figure.
"Then why did you come?" He asked inquisitively.
"Is it not simple? I"m a kind fellow. Bend the knee, swear fealty and I won"t kill you." The pale flesh on Magus" flesh turned red for a flicker of a second, his anger rising.
"My allegiance is nobody"s to command. The King was a fool to send you. Begone."
"How about no?" The figure sent forth snow laced with harrowing wind; Magus dodged aside. The figure sent forth searing, continuous fire, melting snow as he went. Then he brought forth bolts of light, mixed with flame, all rushing forward at a terrible speed. Magus cried, and leapt towards the top of a tree, conjuring a shadow as he went. Suddenly the tree was alight and Magus had to leap towards the ground. A gust of wind rushed at him, and he dodged again. The figure laughed, Magus dodging repeatedly. Finally, the figure stopped for a second.
"You see, you have no hope." Magus eyed the figure warily.
"You are the fool. Young, brash and wasteful of energy." The figure laughed anew, and lazily waved a mound of snow to fly at Magus.

Magus dodged again.

----------------

Continued
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2013 4:55:42 AM
The magician slumped against the wall unconscious. The tower was finally unguarded. Energy flowed from the sky towards conduits on the tower roof, surrounded by an eerie glow of energy. The wandering man blasted one of the conduits with a wave of energy.

He was pushed back a step. The wards are strong indeed. He gathered his strength and prepared to renew his attack.

Then the tower bell rang, and the conduit emitted a dazzle of light. Distant voices could be heard, footsteps on the tower steps. Time was running out. Concentrating his force, the magician stood strong against the force of the conduit"s energy, as it buffeted him relentlessly. Waves of energy could be seen in the air; half the city was hurrying to the tower. Suddenly, one of the conduits began to crack, shattering a second later.

Then the world seemed to change. The conducted energy from the portal crashed down onto the tower top, lashing the roofing. The energy ripped apart tiles aplenty. The circle to the heavens began to shatter, and a pulse of energy exploded outwards, hurling everything and everyone back. The wanderer flew backwards through the air, as if to fall... the wanderer grappled onto a ceramic rod with a magical grapple and hauled himself in. With a horrible, ominous sound, the portal began to close as if screeching against the fabric of the world. The wanderer smiled. The portal was gone from the sky! The wanderer made to hurry down the tower and escape...

... and High Mage Fahren emerged with Desottle of the Mist and a cadre of mages from the holes in the roof, floating on air. The wanderer cast a fleeting glance at the assembled mages, and knew what he must do.

He leapt off the tower into free fall. He heard screams of wonder and confusion from the tower; bewilderment. The wanderer began to halt his fall, gliding on currents of air as mages began to shoot blasts of energy from the tower roof half-heartedly. I"m going to get away, I"m...

Fahren and Desottle leapt off the roof in pursuit.

"Say goodbye to this world Magus!"

The gigantic blast raced through the air towards Magus, atop a tree. The branches shook wildly as the ball of energy closed in. Magus hurled himself from the tree, landing hard against snow. Another titanic fireball was closing. A second more and I"ll be ashes to the wind; he couldn"t give in. With a terrible heave he thrust a claw of shadow at a distant tree, throwing himself forwards as the fire closed in. He moved sideways, the fireball closed in, it was going to be close, it would... Magus was clear.

The next second he crashed into the tree, no wards in place. Falling dazed to the ground, bleary and bleeding, Magus watched as the figure before him began to conjure a third gigantic energy wave. Is there no end to his energy?

And then, the world changed.

The winds intensified as if the heavens themselves were taking part. The figure looked at the sky, and fear crossed his face as he let his energy wave dissipate. Wearily, and slowly, Magus drew himself to his feet, and looked at the sky. The portal was gone, closed. And then it was all clear. Magus laughed, and the figure turned to face him.

"Boy, was that your source of energy?" The figure did not deign to reply. "The King sends you to kill me using the energy of the portal, and you bring me to a near death. Yet now, the portal is gone. Where shall you find mercy boy? The wind beckons to be thrown a body!" The figure looked at the portal, then back to the mountain, embers glowing from the wreckage of his reckless energy use. Then he smiled.
"I could have sent that last blast and ended you, even on my own reserves."
"But you didn"t. You know 1 to 1 with equal energy that you are outmatched."
"Perhaps, but we"re not equal, Magus. You"re barely standing, drained of energy, while I stand fresh and raring to fight," cried the arrogant figure.
"We shall see about that."

Magus leapt forth, a scythe of shadow swinging gripped in his arms. The lone figure ducked aside, then parried with a flaming sword. The duo hacked and slashed at each other, moving magically swiftly. Magus brought his scythe and the figure stepped in to block... only to find his leg frozen in snow for a split second. The scythe of shadow dispelled the sword of fire, and a second swing cut deep into the figure as he leapt sideways. Blood soaked the snow under the moonlight; Magus pressed his attack.

Raging and furious, the figure let loose a bolt of light, aimed at the scythe. Shadow and light met in a terrible explosion, and the figures reeled backwards. Magus got to his feet first and moved forward. A wall of snow rose before him, obscuring his vision for a second. Suddenly, a bolt of light came at him. He had no choice but to raise shadow as a counter... the cliff was at his back. The figure smiled.

"So, who has more energy?" he said smugly. Magus knew the answer " not him. He had to disengage immediately. With his second hand he fired a bolt of shadow at his attacker; it bounced off a dome of light that was expanding in size rapidly, wind swirling with light, electricity and energy. The figure laughed deeply, glee evident on his face.
"Perhaps I asked you the wrong question. How about, who can charge energy faster? I can. My storm!" he shouted against the din of lightning. The dome of lightning and light came swirling forth from a dozen directions at Magus, fierce in it"s ferocity. Unable to dodge, Magus stood withering the blows, his figure becoming ever more rigid as he tried to deal with the pain. Seconds of crackling lightning passed, but Magus finally screamed aloud. Instantly, his defence of shadow collapsed and the figure"s beam of light crashed into Magus, sending him spiralling off the cliff, unconscious amidst the howling wind. The figure slowly approached the cliff edge.

He saw Magus fall freely to the ground of the ghastly drop. Finally, Magus fell through the low lying mist below. He would crash into the ground and die. The figure smiled, before doubling over from the wound in his side. The scythe leaves a deep mark.

The figure began to descend the mountain, taking a final look at the sky without the portal.

------------

Fire and light danced across the sky, lighting as the figures circled downwards. Figures hurried along the ground, eager to do something, but lacking in ability. Magicians marshalled on the ground, readied at the citadel gates and were casting barrier walls into the sky. There are barely 200 magicians in the whole world, and yet over 100 are chasing me. Fahren and Desottle had begun to close ever so slowly. Time to throw them off.

The wanderer ended his magic and fell into free fall, and the duo passed where he had been, their momentum carrying them forward as the wanderer blurred into low lying buildings, gliding between streets toward the city edge. Fahren muttered angrily to himself.

"We must catch him!" he shouted, wildly racing headlong into the fray. Desottle watched from overhead, observing spurts of movement. The wanderer was racing towards the city edge, despite attempts to track him and Fahren"s manic efforts. But there was no way he"d fight his way past either of the gate garrisons and their mage units. Unless... no, he is heading for it! The wanderer leapt into the sky, visible to all, atop a tall roof.

Then he leapt into the clouds. Desottle leapt forward into the clouds as well.

Continued...
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2013 4:55:59 AM
The clouds swirled about him, mist all about. It was impossible to see, but he knew there was no ground should he fall. He knew where he was going though " past the gate garrison and leaping back onto the magical bridge to the surface. Nobody could see him in the dense fog, the clouds were too large, the...

A bolt of light struck before him, invisible until the last second. The wanderer swerved sideways, dodging aside and twirling. Now which way was he going? A lucky shot to be... twin spirals of light closed in upon him, one hitting him in the side. He fell downwards through the air, and the clouds began to rotate rapidly around him. There was only one man who he could be facing. Desottle of the Mist. He had to escape the cloud " no man fought so well in fog as Desottle. But with the mist swirling he had not a clue as to where an escape from the clouds was.

No, there is an escape. The wanderer let himself be pulled downwards by gravity, slowly escaping the clouds. As he fell bolts of magic crashed against his shield of light, but the wanderer stood steady beneath the onslaught. Slowly the mist began to fade... then it rushed towards the sky. Desottle was pulling the clouds away. My cover is gone.

A radiant, glowing figure in the sky descended like a hawk, an aura of flames appearing before him. High Mage Fahren. The wanderer raced upwards to the bridge, diagonally away from Fahren on magical currents. It"s going to be close. With a flurry the wanderer rolled onto the bridge as a fireball crashed where he had been. Travellers on the bridge screamed aloud. The bridge to paradise was burning. Fahren landed on the bridge in full flight, blitzing past the frightened travellers. Ahead of Fahren rose a wall of fire. He leapt over it, conjuring a bolt of light and throwing it forwards at the wanderer. A woman screamed, the bolt flashing by her. The crowds had begun to duck, but as they went down the bridge the crowds were blissfully unaware.

"Turn and face me, villain!" shouted Fahren. The wanderer steeled himself, and began to form a gigantic sword of light, spiralling into the sky, terrible in it"s size.
"Do your worst!" screamed the high mage, over the cries of fleeing crowds. There was no safety thousands of metres in the sky. Nowhere to hide, nowhere to run.

The wanderer brought his sword down in one fell stroke, letting the light explode in a single, terrible explosion. There was a gap in the bridge"s magical fabric. Separated, the halves began to fall. Inexorably the crowds were slowly falling into the empty chasm as the bridges began to topple. The wanderer raced into the distance.

"Curse you!" screamed Fahren, rushing to the gap.
"Help!" cried a woman. Fahren turned, realising the situation. His popular appearance would be damaged if he kept rushing forth. Who are you, to be able to damage the bridge? With rushed steps Fahren began to conjure a magical connection to fill the gap, and sent gale winds to stop people falling inexorably in. The energy rushed out of him. The winds, the bridge, the flying...With a final cry Fahren set the bridge in place, and slumped over, as if to fall wearily to his death. To heal was harder than to mend...

Desottle caught him, hauling him to his feet.

King Maegor stood before the assembled crowd, gathered from every corner of the Castle in the Sky.

"My people, the rogues of the surface have declared their treachery, attempting to attack the beacon of our society. They may have destroyed a conduit, but we can and will create more! We will strengthen the portal, we will strengthen the connection. I am ordering the portal to be guarded with more magicians and more men at arms. I am ordering the wards of the connections to be strengthened. While I live and breathe the portal shall stay forever open! For society, for justice!"
"For society, for justice!" screamed back the crowd in a frenzy. "For justice, for society!" The King smiled.
"And let us send a message to the rogues of the surface! Guards, execute the conspirator!" An arc of blood curved through the air a second later.

"For justice, for society!" screamed the King and the crowd.
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2013 5:02:07 AM
Initial reads from the backstory? I will post mine in a moment.
"Mundus vult decipi--the world wants to be deceived. The truth is too complex and frightening; the taste for the truth is an acquired taste that few acquire."
-Martin Buber, I and Thou
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2013 5:03:03 AM
Oh, and welcome, Gents (and Ladies?), I look forward to playing with such esteemed players...
"Mundus vult decipi--the world wants to be deceived. The truth is too complex and frightening; the taste for the truth is an acquired taste that few acquire."
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2013 5:03:50 AM
At 4/28/2013 4:54:59 AM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
Living Players

1. TUF
2. Danielle
3. Tulle
4. HCP
5. TV
6. Drafterman
7. FourTrouble
8. Maxx
9. Mestari
10. IFLY
11. F-16
12. Buddamoose
13. Bull_Diesel
14. Ishall
15. Daytona

Wait am I not playing?
Logic_on_rails
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2013 5:32:36 AM
I accidentally copy and pasted an old player list. My deepest apologies!

Living Players Proper

1. Buddamoose
2. Flippantbuoyancy
3. Skepsikyma
4. TUF
5. Sisyphean_practicality
6. yin.yang
7. TV
8. Lucky_Luciano
9. Drafterman
10. Sui_Generis
11. Bull_Diesel
12. OneElephant
13. Ishall
14. TheAntidoter
15. Bossyburrito
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2013 6:53:52 AM
II will be active tomorrow at work... Promise!
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
yin.yang
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2013 8:47:14 AM
Maikuru

It took me forever to remember the login for this account. Hydras should agree to put the name of the speaker in their posts.

I'm usually big into story analysis but logic admitted that there are few clues in there. Sui, I'm still interested in what you think about it; maybe I missed something.
Maikuru and tulle.
yin.yang
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2013 8:56:26 AM
Maikuru

The one thing I got from the story is the line about the scythe leaving a deep mark. Whoever killed Magus might have some lasting effects from the battle. Votelessness or silencing for a time? It's all speculation.
Maikuru and tulle.
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2013 9:09:43 AM
At 4/28/2013 8:56:26 AM, yin.yang wrote:
Maikuru

The one thing I got from the story is the line about the scythe leaving a deep mark. Whoever killed Magus might have some lasting effects from the battle. Votelessness or silencing for a time? It's all speculation.

Yeah, all I have are guesses as to roles. I'm thinking the armour might imply an ascetic role, or the sleep spells might imply a roleblocker, and the last line in the game pm might imply a godfather, or possibly a TP.
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2013 9:13:11 AM
Here's a question for everyone, if you take all the italicized text from the OP and subtract out internal monologues (which are italicized when used properly in normal contexts) and assume they all hint at roles, what roles do you come up with?
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2013 9:13:11 AM
Here's a question for everyone, if you take all the italicized text from the OP and subtract out internal monologues (which are italicized when used properly in normal contexts) and assume they all hint at roles, what roles do you come up with?
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2013 9:38:54 AM
Okay, just posting to let you know I am here. I have a crap ton of reading to do, in my role pm, and the OP before we start.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2013 9:44:25 AM
At 4/28/2013 9:40:07 AM, TUF wrote:
I win with the town.

Mod-confirmed no LDs.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2013 10:20:55 AM
VTL Antidoter
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2013 10:33:21 AM
At 4/28/2013 4:55:16 AM, Logic_on_rails wrote:
"My allegiance is nobody"s to command. The King was a fool to send you. Begone."
"How about no?"

This part made me laugh.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2013 10:50:07 AM
Town characters:

King Magous (spelt that wrong)
Desottle
Fahren
Keirhein
Lone figure (led to be town with conflict against magus)

Scum Characters:

Magus (I doubt he's really dead)
Wanderer
Masked Mage
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2013 10:52:18 AM
Great story logic. It sounds like you have written this into a book or something.
Bull_Diesel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2013 10:56:46 AM
VTL Daytona. for claim since he'll probably be inactive.

I'm working crazy hours at my second job so i'll be less active than usual but i'll do my best to contribute.

I thought at first that the Guard/Paladin/Knight on the mountain was me... but there is no reference in my pm to my person having any magical ability at all and the name he provided the wanderer in the OP is not the name in my role pm.

Anyone have any thoughts on how we start out determining Town vs. Mafia?
Bull_Diesel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2013 10:58:28 AM
At 4/28/2013 10:52:18 AM, TUF wrote:
Great story logic. It sounds like you have written this into a book or something.

I agree. It's so refreshing to read something that doesn't sound like a 10 year old redneck wrote it. Not that a lot of the Mods aren't good writers too, I just feel like I spend a lot of my time on DDO cringing because of major grammatical errors.

This was a very well written and interesting OP.
FlippantBuoyancy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2013 11:00:57 AM
We could take a play from mafiascum, use RVS to develop non-random suspicions, then pressure for claims, gradually building towards our D1-lynch. Whatever happens, I request that no one rush any lynches or claims. With that said, lets build some wagons.

VTL bossy

-FT
Sui_Generis
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2013 11:02:19 AM
At 4/28/2013 10:50:07 AM, TUF wrote:
Town characters:

King Magous (spelt that wrong)
Desottle
Fahren
Keirhein
Lone figure (led to be town with conflict against magus)

Scum Characters:

Magus (I doubt he's really dead)
Wanderer
Masked Mage

I wouldn't be so quick to assume you know which side is good or bad... also my character isn't even in the story, so. Not this DP, anyway.
yin.yang
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2013 11:08:39 AM
At 4/28/2013 10:56:46 AM, Bull_Diesel wrote:
VTL Daytona. for claim since he'll probably be inactive.

I'm working crazy hours at my second job so i'll be less active than usual but i'll do my best to contribute.

I thought at first that the Guard/Paladin/Knight on the mountain was me... but there is no reference in my pm to my person having any magical ability at all and the name he provided the wanderer in the OP is not the name in my role pm.

Anyone have any thoughts on how we start out determining Town vs. Mafia?

Daytona isn't in this game.
Maikuru and tulle.
Bull_Diesel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/28/2013 11:10:11 AM
I really want to out my role and I just wrote this whole paragraph outing myself then decided against it.

I'll start with a character claim .

I'm Steven Rogers.

My PM says something about me "enforcing the law" but pairing that with my actual role is a pretty big stretch.

I'm not a cop and not a Vig so i'm not really sure how my role relates to law enforcement of any variety.