Total Posts:160|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginner Mafia 14.1 DP5

Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2013 3:55:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
For the first time in four days, the town slept peacefully through the night.

Dead Last DP:
Daytonanerd you are Eugene Debs. As a radical socialist leader you have been imprisoned on occasion. However, you are not part of the mafia. Your presidential ambitions are doomed to fail; you are a vanilla and you win with the town.

Active Players:
1. Khaos
2. Lannan
3. Smithereens
4. Pennington
5. Rocket
6. Gondun
7. Lucky_Luciano
8. Budda

With eight alive it takes five to lynch.
RocketEngineer
Posts: 553
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2013 4:15:26 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
VTL Smithereens.

Him and lannan are probably the remaining mafia. But if what buddamoose said last day phase is true, then we aren't really at risk for killing either of them. Especially, since smiths killed daytonna when he already claimed!
RocketEngineer
Posts: 553
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2013 4:27:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
To be honest if I was actually conscious of all the claims, I would have voted for daytonna too. The only reason I am voting smithereens is because he clearly was voting on a different principal. But I think he hammered to disguise his vote as an accident. But I don't think he is that stupid. If mafia is desperate, and the lynch is available, I don't see why they wouldn't take an oppertunity.
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2013 4:32:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I protected Budda. Because he was the night kill target, he is confirmed as town (surprise surprise). VTL Smithereens. The VTL and immediate unvote is just too suspicious. If he's town then his lynch is entirely on him.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
lannan13
Posts: 23,050
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2013 4:58:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
VTL smithereens

For the hammer on daytona without letting him explain.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,050
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2013 4:59:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Good job lucky on the protection on budda.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2013 5:10:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I actually said Gondun and Lannan were my top FOS's rocket, smithereens has been null because honestly, I can't tell if he's just a pure noob, or playing off as a noob to mask his scumminess.

I think Gondun or Lannan would be the best lych targets. I'm quite confident Lannan is mafia, but Gondun or Smiths is mafia to me. So I'd rather lynch between Gondun or Smithers, to determine which out of the two is mafia, saavy?
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
RocketEngineer
Posts: 553
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2013 5:32:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/4/2013 5:10:57 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
I actually said Gondun and Lannan were my top FOS's rocket, smithereens has been null because honestly, I can't tell if he's just a pure noob, or playing off as a noob to mask his scumminess.

I think Gondun or Lannan would be the best lych targets. I'm quite confident Lannan is mafia, but Gondun or Smiths is mafia to me. So I'd rather lynch between Gondun or Smithers, to determine which out of the two is mafia, saavy?

I agree that gondun, lannan, and smiths are probably all mafia. The question is who do we lynch first? I don't mind killing any of them, but I think Smiths is the best option. I am not sure about Kaos or pennington, either. I might replace gondun with pennington on the scum list though.

But if we agree that smithereens is probably mafia, I think he is the most clear lynch today.
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2013 5:34:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I agree on Gondun, I'm not sure about Lannan. Smith deserves to be policy lynched for his actions.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2013 5:42:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Havent we lynched two mafia though? I honestly think with the amount of players starting the game, there were four mafia to begin with, so wouldnt that leave two?

Could swear we lynched two mafia so far, but I could be mixing this game up with Vampire and Rosario...

Anyways, if I'm correct its

6 to 2

If I'm wrong and we've only lynched one, its

5 to 3
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Smithereens
Posts: 5,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2013 5:44:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
The hammer was an accident people. I would have apologised directly to Daytonna if I was allowed, but since I wasn't, I think its notable to mention that lynching me would be detrimental to town since it would waste a dayphase lynch. I recognise that I deserve every vote that comes at me, but I don't believe it is at all worthwhile.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2013 5:45:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/4/2013 5:44:23 PM, Smithereens wrote:
The hammer was an accident people. I would have apologised directly to Daytonna if I was allowed, but since I wasn't, I think its notable to mention that lynching me would be detrimental to town since it would waste a dayphase lynch. I recognise that I deserve every vote that comes at me, but I don't believe it is at all worthwhile.

What the hell are you talking about?

@Budda, we've lynched two. TUF and TDK.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
Smithereens
Posts: 5,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2013 5:47:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/4/2013 5:45:31 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
At 5/4/2013 5:44:23 PM, Smithereens wrote:
The hammer was an accident people. I would have apologised directly to Daytonna if I was allowed, but since I wasn't, I think its notable to mention that lynching me would be detrimental to town since it would waste a dayphase lynch. I recognise that I deserve every vote that comes at me, but I don't believe it is at all worthwhile.

What the hell are you talking about?

@Budda, we've lynched two. TUF and TDK.

Remember my hammer on Daytonnanerd last DP? I'm not allowed to pm Daytonna to apologise.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2013 5:51:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
The person with Emma Watson a their profile pic said this:

@Budda, we've lynched two. TUF and TDK.

Then its settled, we lynch Smiths today because there is no harm in it, and honestly he's been useless. He pops up inno, we know its Gondun and Lannan as the last two mafia. Agreed?
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Smithereens
Posts: 5,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2013 5:53:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/4/2013 5:50:35 PM, RocketEngineer wrote:
Smithereens, who do you think is mafia?

I haven't been active enough to give mafia reads on anyone except for TUF in the previous day phases which was kinda obvious. Today I'm going to sit down and read all the previous day phases again, since I have been skimming through it.

So at this point in time, you could say that I believe everyone is town. But that will change.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
Smithereens
Posts: 5,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2013 5:54:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/4/2013 5:51:42 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
The person with Emma Watson a their profile pic said this:

@Budda, we've lynched two. TUF and TDK.

Then its settled, we lynch Smiths today because there is no harm in it, and honestly he's been useless. He pops up inno, we know its Gondun and Lannan as the last two mafia. Agreed?

I am inno... I was one of the first people in the game to claim.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2013 5:54:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
The fact that Lannan so quickly VTL'd Smithers is giving me hesitation about Smithers being mafia tho... Could be a bus, but ehhhh, sure didnt seem like it
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Smithereens
Posts: 5,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2013 6:06:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Be back later today, pls don't lynch while I'm gone :)

In case you need it:

I am Duke ellington, a composer of music who takes special interest in jazz. I am vanilla and I win with town.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
RocketEngineer
Posts: 553
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2013 6:19:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/4/2013 5:54:48 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
The fact that Lannan so quickly VTL'd Smithers is giving me hesitation about Smithers being mafia tho... Could be a bus, but ehhhh, sure didnt seem like it

He also voted both TUF and thedebatekid.
lannan13
Posts: 23,050
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2013 6:28:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/4/2013 6:19:39 PM, RocketEngineer wrote:
At 5/4/2013 5:54:48 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
The fact that Lannan so quickly VTL'd Smithers is giving me hesitation about Smithers being mafia tho... Could be a bus, but ehhhh, sure didnt seem like it

He also voted both TUF and thedebatekid.

And were the first to point out that they were mafia.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2013 6:30:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/4/2013 6:28:22 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/4/2013 6:19:39 PM, RocketEngineer wrote:
At 5/4/2013 5:54:48 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
The fact that Lannan so quickly VTL'd Smithers is giving me hesitation about Smithers being mafia tho... Could be a bus, but ehhhh, sure didnt seem like it

He also voted both TUF and thedebatekid.

And were the first to point out that they were mafia.

This is false

Lucky first pointed out TUF as mafia
Rocket and I both pointed out TDK right around the same time

You banded
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
RocketEngineer
Posts: 553
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2013 6:34:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/4/2013 6:28:22 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/4/2013 6:19:39 PM, RocketEngineer wrote:
At 5/4/2013 5:54:48 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
The fact that Lannan so quickly VTL'd Smithers is giving me hesitation about Smithers being mafia tho... Could be a bus, but ehhhh, sure didnt seem like it

He also voted both TUF and thedebatekid.

And were the first to point out that they were mafia.

Your behavior is very confusing and hard to read.
lannan13
Posts: 23,050
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2013 6:40:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
My scum list right now is the fallowing.

Smithereens- hammered daytona without letting him explain. Obvious mislynch hammer tactic then plays it all innocent. But I think it's a 75-25 chance he's scum. If we lynch him it leads me to my next person.

Khaos - Now bare with me here, but he made the chart and smithy could have been going of the chart like the rest of us. But khaos had set the chart up and it stated that daytona didn't claim even though he claimed in dp1. But he could have rigged the chart and understanding that he (Daytona) doesn't appear much in these games, so to the point were we get a mslynch.

Gondun - He hasn't posted much and even when he did it wasn't very pro town. The guy has also been very inactive and I'm surprised that he hasn't been replaced. This leads me to believe that he is possible scum.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,050
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2013 6:42:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/4/2013 6:30:06 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 5/4/2013 6:28:22 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/4/2013 6:19:39 PM, RocketEngineer wrote:
At 5/4/2013 5:54:48 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
The fact that Lannan so quickly VTL'd Smithers is giving me hesitation about Smithers being mafia tho... Could be a bus, but ehhhh, sure didnt seem like it

He also voted both TUF and thedebatekid.

And were the first to point out that they were mafia.

This is false

Lucky first pointed out TUF as mafia
Rocket and I both pointed out TDK right around the same time
I however was the first to say they were mafia. If my kendel let me copy and paste the links I would to show you.

You banded
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2013 6:47:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/4/2013 6:19:39 PM, RocketEngineer wrote:
At 5/4/2013 5:54:48 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
The fact that Lannan so quickly VTL'd Smithers is giving me hesitation about Smithers being mafia tho... Could be a bus, but ehhhh, sure didnt seem like it

He also voted both TUF and thedebatekid.

You're looking at it too simply, he voted both yes, but it was how and when he voted.

TDK's vote: He starts out voting TDK banding with us. Then switched votes fishing for claims from Mustachero, Gondun, and Khaos.

TUF's vote, well lets see, this is Lannan's reads from Page 5 of DP2:

"Slight town, TUF has to be town, I'm not buying rocket's accusations."

"Unvote VTL TUF" for claim.

He didnt even vote him for a lynching at first. He wanted a claim. Ok here is anoter interesting thing that leads me EVEN MORE, into thinking Lannan bussed the fvck out of TUF,


Pennington: VTL TUF

I have shown that his character is mafia.

Lannan: Good job, but I showed first.


LOOK AT THAT INSISTANCE THAT HE WAS THE ONE THAT SHOWED TUF AS SCUM. All the while ignoring that THREE, COUNT IT THREE PEOPLE, had voted for TUF's death(Lucky, Rocket, myself) and his vote was originally only for a claim. The fact that Lannan was so quick to jump on TUF's claim as scummy, and his insistance that he be given credit for doing it "first" is clear sign of a bus.

Lucky I disagree that Gondun is a sure mafia. When Lannan was fishin for claims DP3, he VTL'd Khaos, Mustachero, and Gondun in that order. If Lannan pops up mafia i think a clear conclusion that could be drawn, is Lanna was only VTL'ing townies for claims at that point, so as to narrow down claims and root out cop by PoE.

I think if Lannan is mafia, Gondun is most likely town, as wel as Khaos, as well as Pennington for his remark to Penn aboht how he pointed out TUF's claim as scummy first. This would leave Smitereens as the only potential mafia by PoE based off these things.

If Smiths then flips town, we'd have to reconsider this, but I think this game is pretty much a done deal at this point with Lannan's lynch, as I'm near certain he is mafia.

VTL Lannan
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
lannan13
Posts: 23,050
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2013 6:53:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
That's not what I ment budda, what I said was that after tuf claimed I said that it was a mobster. I know I didn't buy what they were saying but hey we all make mistakes. I thought tuf was town and was wrong, but if you look at the same reads of mine I had tdk as slight scum.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Buddamoose
Posts: 19,448
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2013 7:14:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
And were the first to point out that they were mafia.

This is false

Lucky first pointed out TUF as mafia
Rocket and I both pointed out TDK right around the same time
I however was the first to say they were mafia. If my kendel let me copy and paste the links I would to show you.

Again, just false -_-
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion