Jump to topic:

Hydra Accounts

drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2013 7:14:40 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I think it is important to note that Hydra accounts are, technically, against the DDO TOS. However, they are tolerated as benign so long as they are limited to mafia.

I noticed a new hydra account Scythe, that is going around outside mafia games and participating in forums and talking about voting on Opinions and such. This type of behavior is likely to get ALL hydra accounts banned.

If you are a Hydra, stay within mafia. You aren't to participate in the forums, debate, vote on debates, vote on opinions, or do anything else but post and play in Mafia forum games. Violating these behavioral guidelines will ruin it for everyone.
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2013 7:52:49 AM
At 5/5/2013 7:50:00 AM, MassiveDump wrote:
Pardon me playing the role of an idiot, but what is a hydra account?

account where more than one user can use.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
Scythe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2013 8:12:23 AM
LoL. I never intended to do that, wrong account XD apologies, I have DDO open while doing a dozen other things on the one computer.
Decommissioned Hydra
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2013 8:29:53 AM
At 5/5/2013 8:12:23 AM, Scythe wrote:
LoL. I never intended to do that, wrong account XD apologies, I have DDO open while doing a dozen other things on the one computer.

No worries, it's just this hydra thing took off without, I think, people realizing that it's a potentially sensitive issue.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2013 5:08:14 PM
At 5/5/2013 8:12:23 AM, Scythe wrote:

Who are you a hydra of?