Jump to topic:

creature battle

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2013 4:48:24 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
i need a new outlet for some of my creative mind. just name two creatures that you want to battle and i will try to write something
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2013 4:51:06 PM
At 5/5/2013 4:49:25 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
Charmander and Agumon.

who do you think would win
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Lucky_Luciano
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2013 4:51:48 PM
At 5/5/2013 4:51:06 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Charmander and Agumon.

Surprise me.
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2013 4:57:19 PM
At 5/5/2013 4:51:48 PM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
At 5/5/2013 4:51:06 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Charmander and Agumon.

Surprise me.

it might not come right away because i have to think about it some
Just-Your-Average-Atheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2013 11:13:05 PM
At 5/5/2013 7:25:10 PM, TUF wrote:
Do Iron man vs Trunks from dragon ball z.

Trunks would win. His power level is higher than goku at the end of dball (not z) and thus can move even further in the blink of an eye. Trunks would challenge iron man and either kill him, defeat him, destroy his armor or laugh off his attacks before doing all of the above.
Hugs and horns,
J.Y.A.A.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 6:39:28 AM
At 5/5/2013 11:13:05 PM, Just-Your-Average-Atheist wrote:

Trunks would win. His power level is higher than goku at the end of dball (not z) and thus can move even further in the blink of an eye. Trunks would challenge iron man and either kill him, defeat him, destroy his armor or laugh off his attacks before doing all of the above.

Not neccarily. There are feedback armors, heavy duty armors, abd super charged armors. Plus, Tony Stark is a so much better fighter than trunks because he has no powers
Lucky_Luciano
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 7:40:32 AM
At 5/6/2013 6:39:28 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:

Not neccarily. There are feedback armors, heavy duty armors, abd super charged armors. Plus, Tony Stark is a so much better fighter than trunks because he has no powers

Trunks sliced through cooler without even trying. Also, Tony Stark is a sh!tty fighter who hides behind his suit. Trunks is also much faster, AND CAN KAMEHAMEHA HIM TO PIECES.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 11:21:05 AM
At 5/6/2013 7:40:32 AM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:

Trunks sliced through cooler without even trying. Also, Tony Stark is a sh!tty fighter who hides behind his suit. Trunks is also much faster, AND CAN KAMEHAMEHA HIM TO PIECES.

but i won't be using the iron man we know today. i am talking about the real iron man. not the cheap copy of him
Lucky_Luciano
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 12:29:43 PM
At 5/6/2013 11:21:05 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 5/6/2013 7:40:32 AM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:

but i won't be using the iron man we know today. i am talking about the real iron man. not the cheap copy of him

I don't care how advanced his technology is, TRUNKS SLICED THROUGH COOLER WITHOUT EVEN TRYING.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 3:07:13 PM
At 5/6/2013 2:13:15 PM, Yraelz wrote:
Trunks vs. Ichigo. That would be a fairer fight.

But ichigo would definitely win.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 5:27:47 PM
1 more and then I'll cap it so I don't have a lot of them piling up
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 5:51:40 PM
Master Chief against the ENTIRE elite army, every flood in existence, and the entire covenant armada. He has done it before... but not all at once.

Actually, add Project Freelancer (before they imploded) to Chief's team
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

"And the hits just keep on comin'." -A Few Good Men
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 5:55:57 PM
At 5/6/2013 5:51:40 PM, THEVIRUS wrote:
Master Chief against the ENTIRE elite army, every flood in existence, and the entire covenant armada. He has done it before... but not all at once.

too much
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 5:59:22 PM
At 5/6/2013 5:55:57 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

too much

k... all of the flood vs project freelancer
"So you want me to go to the judge with 'unit, corps, God, country'?" - A Few Good Men

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 6:01:19 PM
At 5/6/2013 5:59:22 PM, THEVIRUS wrote:

too much

ok I am going to start this now. try to keep it 1v1. srry THEVIRUS
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 6:03:21 PM
At 5/6/2013 6:01:19 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

too much

cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 6:05:04 PM
At 5/6/2013 6:03:21 PM, THEVIRUS wrote:

too much

I have exams in a couple weeks and I hit rock bottom a couple weeks ago
THEVIRUS
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 6:06:56 PM
At 5/6/2013 6:05:04 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:
At 5/6/2013 6:03:21 PM, THEVIRUS wrote:

too much

I have exams in a couple weeks and I hit rock bottom a couple weeks ago

Ahh... I remember rock bottom... then life handed me a shovel

Just-Your-Average-Atheist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 10:15:50 PM
At 5/6/2013 3:07:13 PM, cybertron1998 wrote:

Actually, if he is able to be cut by human metals, his power level is pretty low. If I am wrong and those are not human metals, might be a fair fight. You see, just kid goku is able to be immune to human metals.(watch dball before trying to argue against that) and his power is lower than that of trunks at the same age. By this, we can assume that, being human and all, his power level is in the three digits, if not four digits. And he'd still probably lose. Ichigo is faster than the eye can see. That power level equivalent at minimum would be somewhere in the 100-300 zone. In a young age, trunks is already in the millions, which would make him so fast, his punch, if he desires, could send shock waves as a lover level goku could do this in the last saga of dball. By comparing kid goku's speed, which makes three hits look like one finishing blow, we can determine trunks would have a speed enough to make 60,000 hits look like one. Unless ichigo's speed is that fast, he would be butchered.
Hugs and horns,
J.Y.A.A.
Yraelz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 10:24:05 PM
At 5/6/2013 10:15:50 PM, Just-Your-Average-Atheist wrote:

Actually, if he is able to be cut by human metals, his power level is pretty low. If I am wrong and those are not human metals, might be a fair fight. You see, just kid goku is able to be immune to human metals.(watch dball before trying to argue against that) and his power is lower than that of trunks at the same age. By this, we can assume that, being human and all, his power level is in the three digits, if not four digits. And he'd still probably lose. Ichigo is faster than the eye can see. That power level equivalent at minimum would be somewhere in the 100-300 zone. In a young age, trunks is already in the millions, which would make him so fast, his punch, if he desires, could send shock waves as a lover level goku could do this in the last saga of dball. By comparing kid goku's speed, which makes three hits look like one finishing blow, we can determine trunks would have a speed enough to make 60,000 hits look like one. Unless ichigo's speed is that fast, he would be butchered.

Pretty sure Ichigo is faster than that.
cybertron1998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/7/2013 8:23:56 AM
At 5/6/2013 10:15:50 PM, Just-Your-Average-Atheist wrote:

no ichigo is of infinite power its been proven through the series. you can't make such an assumption without actually watching it. I know bleach like the back of my hand. a cero from vasto lorde ichigo is equivalent to the Kamehameha. the final getsuga tenshou is basically the ultimate spirit bomb