Total Posts:63|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Rosario+Vampire Day Phase 5

lannan13
Posts: 23,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 7:45:57 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Intro: Moka was walking down the street at night on her way home, when she herd footsteps behind her. She took one step, an echo fallowed, she to another, then another and a second later an echo fallowed. The slow realization that someone was fallowing her was deadly. Two seconds later she was encased in fire and had died.

Died last night.
Vmpire- You are Moka Akashiya, you have long been Tsukune"s one true love and you wouldn"t let anything happen to him. Though you battle your inner self thinking that you only want him because you"re a vampire. This is the first time that Tsukune has been so close to death that you are willing to protect anyone that you think will help you in the investigation for him, Thus you are the doctor and each night you may protect anyone person, other than yourself, and they will be safe from the night kill. You win with the town.

Died last Day Phase
TA/Smithereens- You are Hitomi Ishigami, you are the math teacher though behind closed doors you support and are the driving force behind the corrupt Safety Commission that has tortured other students in the past. Without a teacher"s support the Public Safety Commission would be nothing. You are the Role blocker, each night phase you may select one player and prevent them from using their role. Thus you win with the Mafia.

DEAD
RocketEngineer - Mizore Shirayuki - Rolecop
Sui_Generis - Graffiti Demon - Goon- Mafia
TUF - Ruby Tojo - Serial Killer - Third Party
FT(1) - Kyoko Aono - Survivor - Third Party
Yraelz(1) - Ginei Morioka - Tracker - Town
Vmpire- Moka Akashiya- Doctor- Town
Smithereens (2)- Hitomi Ishigami- Role Blocker- Mafia

Alive Players.
1. Daytona
2. Drafterman
3. Budda
4. Noumena
5. TDK
6. Fourtrouble
7. Yraelz

With 7 players left it takes 4 Votes to Lynch.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 7:51:07 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Whaaa? He lied about being third party and was actually mafia?
Whaaa? How is that possible?
Whaaa? No! Last Day Phase went TOOOOO fast? We didn't milk enough information out of it, the fact that we killed a mafioso is irrelevant. Day Phases should take at least 3 years!

Whaaa?
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 7:53:46 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/6/2013 7:52:44 AM, drafterman wrote:
How the fvck is this game not over yet? We've killed 5 scum. 5+ scum in a 13 player game?

Whisky. Tango. Foxtrot.

Sorry, Rocket was townie rolecop. There can't be more than 1 mafioso.
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 8:01:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Why is there a survivor AND a serial killer in a 13 person game? Maybe that would make sense if there were no mafia, but there is one...
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 8:44:53 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'm highly suspicious of Yraelz behavior last DP. He completely refused to vote Smithereens, even going as far as to vote me without paying attention to the vote count. Then he proceeded to provide his "solid" analysis where he says Smith was town, despite smith admitting to being scum and acting trollish.

Furthermore, he basically ties his own affiliation to Smith's. Guess what? Smith was mafia.

VTL Yraelz
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 8:54:46 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I know there has been some discussion about either Budda or Noumena being scum, but I haven't read far enough back to get to he root of that.

However, Smith's mafia behavior has been overly simplistic. He is quick o FOS Townies (Rocket) and defend scum (Sui) when it is convenient. However, he was waffling on the Budda/Noumena issue, as if he was waiting for the Town to come to a consensus so he could simply band wagon. I see him only doing this if both were Town. If one was mafia then I imagine he would have more firmly FOS'd the Townie.
lannan13
Posts: 23,074
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 11:36:16 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Official Vote Count
Yraelz
(1/4) Drafterman
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 12:15:01 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/6/2013 8:44:53 AM, drafterman wrote:
I'm highly suspicious of Yraelz behavior last DP. He completely refused to vote Smithereens, even going as far as to vote me without paying attention to the vote count. Then he proceeded to provide his "solid" analysis where he says Smith was town, despite smith admitting to being scum and acting trollish.

Furthermore, he basically ties his own affiliation to Smith's. Guess what? Smith was mafia.

VTL Yraelz

Fkkk that. Go read all the other DPs, no way I am mafia.
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 12:17:39 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/6/2013 8:01:08 AM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
Why is there a survivor AND a serial killer in a 13 person game? Maybe that would make sense if there were no mafia, but there is one...

Also my role doesn't make any sense with a survivor and a serial killer. Mafia with double vote. -.- That would be such an anti-town game.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 12:19:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/6/2013 12:17:39 PM, Yraelz wrote:
At 5/6/2013 8:01:08 AM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
Why is there a survivor AND a serial killer in a 13 person game? Maybe that would make sense if there were no mafia, but there is one...

Also my role doesn't make any sense with a survivor and a serial killer. Mafia with double vote. -.- That would be such an anti-town game.

So? How does this being an anti-town set-up preclude it from being a possibility?
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 12:20:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/6/2013 8:44:53 AM, drafterman wrote:
Furthermore, he basically ties his own affiliation to Smith's. Guess what? Smith was mafia.

I didn't tie myself to Smith. I said that there is a minuscule percent chance that I am mafia (was 1/36) because Smith was reinserted into the game. The fact that he flipped mafia doesn't suddenly indicate that I must also be mafia, the logic doesn't work that way. Also, had I been mafia I wouldn't have bothered tying myself to smith with a statistical argument if I had known that he was mafia in his reincarnation.
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 12:21:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/6/2013 12:19:53 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 5/6/2013 12:17:39 PM, Yraelz wrote:
At 5/6/2013 8:01:08 AM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
Why is there a survivor AND a serial killer in a 13 person game? Maybe that would make sense if there were no mafia, but there is one...

Also my role doesn't make any sense with a survivor and a serial killer. Mafia with double vote. -.- That would be such an anti-town game.

So? How does this being an anti-town set-up preclude it from being a possibility?

I mean, it doesn't. It just lowers the possibility of it being true.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 12:26:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/6/2013 12:20:33 PM, Yraelz wrote:
At 5/6/2013 8:44:53 AM, drafterman wrote:
Furthermore, he basically ties his own affiliation to Smith's. Guess what? Smith was mafia.

I didn't tie myself to Smith. I said that there is a minuscule percent chance that I am mafia (was 1/36) because Smith was reinserted into the game. The fact that he flipped mafia doesn't suddenly indicate that I must also be mafia, the logic doesn't work that way. Also, had I been mafia I wouldn't have bothered tying myself to smith with a statistical argument if I had known that he was mafia in his reincarnation.

Dude, you explicitly said he was Town after admitted to being scum. Why? Did you think he was a Townie lying about being scum?
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 12:27:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/6/2013 12:21:12 PM, Yraelz wrote:
At 5/6/2013 12:19:53 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 5/6/2013 12:17:39 PM, Yraelz wrote:
At 5/6/2013 8:01:08 AM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
Why is there a survivor AND a serial killer in a 13 person game? Maybe that would make sense if there were no mafia, but there is one...

Also my role doesn't make any sense with a survivor and a serial killer. Mafia with double vote. -.- That would be such an anti-town game.

So? How does this being an anti-town set-up preclude it from being a possibility?

I mean, it doesn't. It just lowers the possibility of it being true.

How so?
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 12:29:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Oh... actually I still can't be mafia. Barring Lannan making a grave error.

Think of it this way. If I was mafia and you guys lynched me before Smithereens then you would have immediately known that Smithereens was also mafia (he couldn't be town because he would know who all the mafia were). Which means killing me would have been a double kill on the mafia if I were a mafia (as my flip would confirm that Smith is also mafia). Mafia members can't be re-substituted back into games... I'm not mafia.

Plus, my play has not been scummy in this game, and my role doesn't make sense as a mafia role.
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 12:30:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/6/2013 12:26:48 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 5/6/2013 12:20:33 PM, Yraelz wrote:
At 5/6/2013 8:44:53 AM, drafterman wrote:
Furthermore, he basically ties his own affiliation to Smith's. Guess what? Smith was mafia.

I didn't tie myself to Smith. I said that there is a minuscule percent chance that I am mafia (was 1/36) because Smith was reinserted into the game. The fact that he flipped mafia doesn't suddenly indicate that I must also be mafia, the logic doesn't work that way. Also, had I been mafia I wouldn't have bothered tying myself to smith with a statistical argument if I had known that he was mafia in his reincarnation.

Dude, you explicitly said he was Town after admitted to being scum. Why? Did you think he was a Townie lying about being scum?

Link my quote. I don't think I said he was town after he admitted to being TP. I'm pretty sure my rational was that we had a 95% chance of lynching a mafia instead of a TP.
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 12:31:40 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/6/2013 12:27:03 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 5/6/2013 12:21:12 PM, Yraelz wrote:
At 5/6/2013 12:19:53 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 5/6/2013 12:17:39 PM, Yraelz wrote:
At 5/6/2013 8:01:08 AM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
Why is there a survivor AND a serial killer in a 13 person game? Maybe that would make sense if there were no mafia, but there is one...

Also my role doesn't make any sense with a survivor and a serial killer. Mafia with double vote. -.- That would be such an anti-town game.

So? How does this being an anti-town set-up preclude it from being a possibility?

I mean, it doesn't. It just lowers the possibility of it being true.

How so?

One sided games aren't fun. Mods typically attempt some form of balancing. Therefor the chances of the mafia having a double vote in a set up with TP and a serial killer is low.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 12:35:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/6/2013 12:29:22 PM, Yraelz wrote:
Oh... actually I still can't be mafia. Barring Lannan making a grave error.

And why should we bar that?


Think of it this way. If I was mafia and you guys lynched me before Smithereens then you would have immediately known that Smithereens was also mafia (he couldn't be town because he would know who all the mafia were). Which means killing me would have been a double kill on the mafia if I were a mafia (as my flip would confirm that Smith is also mafia). Mafia members can't be re-substituted back into games... I'm not mafia.

Think of it this way. If you were Town then Lannan basically gave the Mafia confirmed knowledge of your role. I get that you, functionally, were confirmed via the double vote, but not your affiliation. Why would Lannan put anyone in the game that conclusively confirmed someone else's affiliation?

The fact is, Smithereens shouldn't have been let back into the game. Only dead non-Mafia players are eligible for replacement. The fact that Lannan broke this mod-rule makes everything suspect. We can't assume that this is a well-balanced game where the mod gave consideration to the things you mention.


Plus, my play has not been scummy in this game, and my role doesn't make sense as a mafia role.

Sure it does, especially with a Popular Townie.
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 12:36:34 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/6/2013 12:30:37 PM, Yraelz wrote:
Link my quote. I don't think I said he was town after he admitted to being TP. I'm pretty sure my rational was that we had a 95% chance of lynching a mafia instead of a TP.

Nevermind, I see it. I don't know why I wrote he was town, I was spacing out. I, earlier in DP4, agreed that he was TP. Also, I agreed to kill him if you gave me your reads. I literally say, just a few posts after calling him town:

"How about this, you give me your reads and I'll kill Smith eventually."
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 12:36:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/6/2013 12:30:37 PM, Yraelz wrote:
At 5/6/2013 12:26:48 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 5/6/2013 12:20:33 PM, Yraelz wrote:
At 5/6/2013 8:44:53 AM, drafterman wrote:
Furthermore, he basically ties his own affiliation to Smith's. Guess what? Smith was mafia.

I didn't tie myself to Smith. I said that there is a minuscule percent chance that I am mafia (was 1/36) because Smith was reinserted into the game. The fact that he flipped mafia doesn't suddenly indicate that I must also be mafia, the logic doesn't work that way. Also, had I been mafia I wouldn't have bothered tying myself to smith with a statistical argument if I had known that he was mafia in his reincarnation.

Dude, you explicitly said he was Town after admitted to being scum. Why? Did you think he was a Townie lying about being scum?

Link my quote. I don't think I said he was town after he admitted to being TP. I'm pretty sure my rational was that we had a 95% chance of lynching a mafia instead of a TP.

You said he's town here:
http://www.debate.org...
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 12:38:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/6/2013 12:31:40 PM, Yraelz wrote:
At 5/6/2013 12:27:03 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 5/6/2013 12:21:12 PM, Yraelz wrote:
At 5/6/2013 12:19:53 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 5/6/2013 12:17:39 PM, Yraelz wrote:
At 5/6/2013 8:01:08 AM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
Why is there a survivor AND a serial killer in a 13 person game? Maybe that would make sense if there were no mafia, but there is one...

Also my role doesn't make any sense with a survivor and a serial killer. Mafia with double vote. -.- That would be such an anti-town game.

So? How does this being an anti-town set-up preclude it from being a possibility?

I mean, it doesn't. It just lowers the possibility of it being true.

How so?

One sided games aren't fun. Mods typically attempt some form of balancing. Therefor the chances of the mafia having a double vote in a set up with TP and a serial killer is low.

You're basically staking your affiliation on Lan's skill at modding. You sure that's a bet you want to make?
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 12:39:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/6/2013 12:36:34 PM, Yraelz wrote:
At 5/6/2013 12:30:37 PM, Yraelz wrote:
Link my quote. I don't think I said he was town after he admitted to being TP. I'm pretty sure my rational was that we had a 95% chance of lynching a mafia instead of a TP.

Nevermind, I see it. I don't know why I wrote he was town, I was spacing out. I, earlier in DP4, agreed that he was TP. Also, I agreed to kill him if you gave me your reads. I literally say, just a few posts after calling him town:

"How about this, you give me your reads and I'll kill Smith eventually."

First, you didn't kill him, did you? So that was a lie.
Second, when I first read it, I read it as you being coy, like you saying, "Do what I say and I might do what you want."
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 12:42:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/6/2013 12:35:34 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 5/6/2013 12:29:22 PM, Yraelz wrote:
Oh... actually I still can't be mafia. Barring Lannan making a grave error.

And why should we bar that?

Because it helps us kill the mafia, instead of me. =P Also because the chances of him doing so are low.



Think of it this way. If I was mafia and you guys lynched me before Smithereens then you would have immediately known that Smithereens was also mafia (he couldn't be town because he would know who all the mafia were). Which means killing me would have been a double kill on the mafia if I were a mafia (as my flip would confirm that Smith is also mafia). Mafia members can't be re-substituted back into games... I'm not mafia.

Think of it this way. If you were Town then Lannan basically gave the Mafia confirmed knowledge of your role. I get that you, functionally, were confirmed via the double vote, but not your affiliation. Why would Lannan put anyone in the game that conclusively confirmed someone else's affiliation?

The fact is, Smithereens shouldn't have been let back into the game. Only dead non-Mafia players are eligible for replacement. The fact that Lannan broke this mod-rule makes everything suspect. We can't assume that this is a well-balanced game where the mod gave consideration to the things you mention.

I agree with your statement. However, your analysis requires that Lannan makes two grave mod errors instead of just one. I'm arguing that Lannan is less likely to make the very overt mod error.


Plus, my play has not been scummy in this game, and my role doesn't make sense as a mafia role.

Sure it does, especially with a Popular Townie.

No it doesn't. The double vote negates the popular townie role by compensating for the one extra vote. Which means the popular townie role becomes pointless with a mafia double voter. However, the mafia double voter still has an advantage over all other situations excluding the popular townie. In other words Drafter, with this set up a mafia double voter would nullify your role and give the mafia another advantage.

Me being mafia requires Lannan to make two subsequent mod errors, and also set up a very pro-mafia game.
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 12:45:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/6/2013 12:39:00 PM, drafterman wrote:

First, you didn't kill him, did you? So that was a lie.

I wasn't online to do so. As you'll recall, I was advocating to get reads from three other people before lynching anyone. Hence my "eventually" at the end of the statement.

Second, when I first read it, I read it as you being coy, like you saying, "Do what I say and I might do what you want."

I was being coy, but that doesn't mean I wasn't going to murder Smiths if the DP end was close.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 12:46:12 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/6/2013 12:15:01 PM, Yraelz wrote:
At 5/6/2013 8:44:53 AM, drafterman wrote:
I'm highly suspicious of Yraelz behavior last DP. He completely refused to vote Smithereens, even going as far as to vote me without paying attention to the vote count. Then he proceeded to provide his "solid" analysis where he says Smith was town, despite smith admitting to being scum and acting trollish.

Furthermore, he basically ties his own affiliation to Smith's. Guess what? Smith was mafia.

VTL Yraelz

Fkkk that. Go read all the other DPs, no way I am mafia.

I am and it's not working out in your favor.

DP1, Smith knows nothing about this theme.
All of a sudden, on DP2, he's an expert.

He's quick to try and FOS Rocket for an apparent typo in DP2, despite himself having admitted one in his own PM DP1 (not to mention the mix-up with his role claim).
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 12:47:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/6/2013 12:38:16 PM, drafterman wrote:
You're basically staking your affiliation on Lan's skill at modding. You sure that's a bet you want to make?

Yes I am, and no that's not a bet I want to make. I bet there are various instances of Lannan doing terrible modding. =P

But it's a bet I have to make because you haven't read the other two DPs. I'm hoping that the rest of the survivors will vouch for me on that account.
Yraelz
Posts: 4,056
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 12:49:13 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/6/2013 12:46:12 PM, drafterman wrote:

I am and it's not working out in your favor.

DP1, Smith knows nothing about this theme.
All of a sudden, on DP2, he's an expert.

He's quick to try and FOS Rocket for an apparent typo in DP2, despite himself having admitted one in his own PM DP1 (not to mention the mix-up with his role claim).

Smith was mod-replaced by popular vote for terrible play over DP1 and DP2... Don't hold that against me.
drafterman
Posts: 18,870
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 12:49:42 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/6/2013 12:42:38 PM, Yraelz wrote:
At 5/6/2013 12:35:34 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 5/6/2013 12:29:22 PM, Yraelz wrote:
Oh... actually I still can't be mafia. Barring Lannan making a grave error.

And why should we bar that?

Because it helps us kill the mafia, instead of me. =P Also because the chances of him doing so are low.

I want to see the basis for this. How do you estimate the chances of Lannan, specifically, designing the game any way versus another?




Think of it this way. If I was mafia and you guys lynched me before Smithereens then you would have immediately known that Smithereens was also mafia (he couldn't be town because he would know who all the mafia were). Which means killing me would have been a double kill on the mafia if I were a mafia (as my flip would confirm that Smith is also mafia). Mafia members can't be re-substituted back into games... I'm not mafia.

Think of it this way. If you were Town then Lannan basically gave the Mafia confirmed knowledge of your role. I get that you, functionally, were confirmed via the double vote, but not your affiliation. Why would Lannan put anyone in the game that conclusively confirmed someone else's affiliation?

The fact is, Smithereens shouldn't have been let back into the game. Only dead non-Mafia players are eligible for replacement. The fact that Lannan broke this mod-rule makes everything suspect. We can't assume that this is a well-balanced game where the mod gave consideration to the things you mention.

I agree with your statement. However, your analysis requires that Lannan makes two grave mod errors instead of just one. I'm arguing that Lannan is less likely to make the very overt mod error.

Except he already made the very overt mod error. It's already generally accepted that this game design is way off the wall (See all the claims and reactions on DP3). Regardless, your entire defense is the fact that Lannan wouldn't do these things, while in a game that he has actually done these things!



Plus, my play has not been scummy in this game, and my role doesn't make sense as a mafia role.

Sure it does, especially with a Popular Townie.

No it doesn't. The double vote negates the popular townie role by compensating for the one extra vote. Which means the popular townie role becomes pointless with a mafia double voter. However, the mafia double voter still has an advantage over all other situations excluding the popular townie. In other words Drafter, with this set up a mafia double voter would nullify your role and give the mafia another advantage.

And I have an advantage over all other situations excluding the Double Voter.


Me being mafia requires Lannan to make two subsequent mod errors, and also set up a very pro-mafia game.

Agreed! I disagree on the low probability you've assigned to this event.