Jump to topic:

Rosario+Vampire End Game

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 3:57:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Winners: Town: Yraelz 1&2, FT 2, TDK, Vmpire, Budda, Drafterman, FT2, Daytonanerd
Cannibal, Bull_Diesel, Trike, and Drafterman- You are Issa Shuzen, you are Moka"s father and though you dislike humans you always support your daughter even when it came down to Tsukune dating Moka. You are well known as far as China for your reputation of dealing with problems of the underground thus making you the popular townie taking one more vote to kill you during the day phase. You win with the town.
Budda- You are the Bus Driver, many people don"t know much about you, but you are friends with Tenmei Mikogami and you are very knowledgeable about Yokai Academy and monster matters. No one would even think of trying to kill you since you are long time friends with Mikogami and if they tried they would face the wrath of him upon them. Thus making you the bomb, if you die in the night phase then the person who killed you also dies. You also win with the town.
Mustachero/ Daytonanerd- You are Shirzuka Nekonome, you are Tsukune"s homeroom teacher and you absolutely hate violence. It doesn"t help that you"re a cat, so you couldn"t do much when the investigation begun, but you lent them your support. You are the Vanilla; you may vote and speak in the day phase, but are unable to do anything in the night phase. Thus you win with the town
Smithereens 1 Yraelz 2- You are Kurumu Korono, though Tsukune won"t kiss you because you"re a succubus you still compete for this love and you believe that you"re his one true lover over the other girls. When you heard that Tsukune had disappeared, you freaked. In your investigation you get many people to do what you want so you can get things done in double the time. You are the double voter and your vote counts as two, you win with the town.
Frackjack/FT 2- You are Tenmei Mikogami, you are the head of the school and you possess anti-demonic powers. You knew that Tsukune was a human the moment he walk in, but allowed him, because you knew he would help you latter. When you heard that he was missing you organized a search for Tsukune. You are immortal! Thus making you bullet proof, each night phase if you are targeted for a night kill then you will not die. You win with the town.
TDK- You are Junya Inui, you are much like Ginei, and you hit on other girls and want Moka all to yourself. Many people assumed that it would be you who kidnapped her, but you"re an onimodiki, a creature who intimidates others but is actually frail and weak, so you could never do this. Thus you are the hated townie and it takes one less vote for people to lynch you. You win with the town.
Rocket- You are Mizore Shirayuki, you are the ice princes and when you first come to Yokai Academy you are labeled as an evil truant and out cast, but you soon become Tsukune"s friend after he saves your life. When you found out that Tsukune went missing you began competing with Kurumu for who could solve this puzzle first. You are the role cop and once per night phase you may investigate one member, thus you win with the town.
Yraelz 1- You are Ginei Morioka, you are head of the newspaper club and are very popular as being the cool guy around. Though after it has been discovered that you were using your werewolf speed to be a "peeping tom" you were singled as the outcast. Though when you heard that Tsukune was taken because he was a human you were furious though you decided to use that werewolf speed and use it to track people for the investigation. You are the tracker and once per night phase you may learn where/who someone has visited, you win with the town
Vmpire- You are Moka Akashiya, you have long been Tsukune"s one true love and you wouldn"t let anything happen to him. Though you battle your inner self thinking that you only want him because you"re a vampire. This is the first time that Tsukune has been so close to death that you are willing to protect anyone that you think will help you in the investigation for him, Thus you are the doctor and each night you may protect anyone person, other than yourself, and they will be safe from the night kill. You win with the town.

Losers: Mafia: Smithereens, Sui_Generis, Noumena & 3rd Parties: TUF and FT 1
Massivedump/ FT1- You are Kyoko Aono, no one not even your brother seems to acknowledge you, though for this you always seem to take the best of him especially that time when your cousin, Tsukune, had his 4 girlfriends show up at your house. However you truly care for him and when a note came home that Tsukune had gone missing you decided to join the cause since you wouldn"t allow anything happen to your brother. Since you have no special powers since you"re a human you are a vanillia and you win by surviving.
TUF- You are Ruby Tojo, you are the witch that lives" up on Witch"s Knoll. You do not have a side on this issue, but you hate everyone, especially humans. Though you don"t know or care who took Tsukune you want more bloodshed. Thus you are the serial killer and once per night phase you may kill anyone person of your choice. You only win once the mafia has been eliminated and there are only two townies left.
Noumena- You are Kuyo; you are a fire demon that is head of the Public Safety Commission. You have tortured people before and have even murdered people before that have gotten in your way. You are the Godfather, once per turn you may perform the night kill on any one player that you choose. Oh and did I mention that you also come up as innocent when investigated, yah you"re that good. Thus you win with the Mafia.

Smithereens- You are Hitomi Ishigami, you are the math teacher though behind closed doors you support and are the driving force behind the corrupt Safety Commission that has tortured other students in the past. Without a teacher"s support the Public Safety Commission would be nothing. You are the Role blocker, each night phase you may select one player and prevent them from using their role. Thus you win with the Mafia

Sui_Generis- You are Graffiti Demon, you are or I should say were a member of the Anti-Schoolers Society since before you lost your fight to Tsukune. You told the anti-schoolers that you would do anything to be a member again, but we"re denied. That"s when the Public Safety Commission approached you and told you of their plan to kidnap and destroy Tsukune. You said you would do anything to get back at him, so you sign up though you don"t have much.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 3:57:37 PM
Night action will come after I get off of work.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 3:59:42 PM
Realized I should have claimed 1x right after I claimed. Shatty thing is that wasn't even the worst fake claim of the game. Sui fake claimed a dead character and Smithy fake claimed a fvcking third party. Oh gawd why.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 4:02:50 PM
At 5/6/2013 3:57:15 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Winners: Town: Yraelz 1&2, FT 2, TDK, Vmpire, Budda, Drafterman, FT2, Daytonanerd

Cannibal, Bull_Diesel, Trekie, and Drafterman - You are Issa Shuzen, you are Moka"s father and though you dislike humans you always support your daughter even when it came down to Tsukune dating Moka. You are well known as far as China for your reputation of dealing with problems of the underground thus making you the popular townie taking one more vote to kill you during the day phase. You win with the town.

Budda - You are the Bus Driver, many people don"t know much about you, but you are friends with Tenmei Mikogami and you are very knowledgeable about Yokai Academy and monster matters. No one would even think of trying to kill you since you are long time friends with Mikogami and if they tried they would face the wrath of him upon them. Thus making you the bomb, if you die in the night phase then the person who killed you also dies. You also win with the town.

Mustachero/ Daytonanerd - You are Shirzuka Nekonome, you are Tsukune"s homeroom teacher and you absolutely hate violence. It doesn"t help that you"re a cat, so you couldn"t do much when the investigation begun, but you lent them your support. You are the Vanilla; you may vote and speak in the day phase, but are unable to do anything in the night phase. Thus you win with the town

Smithereens 1, Yraelz 2 - You are Kurumu Korono, though Tsukune won"t kiss you because you"re a succubus you still compete for this love and you believe that you"re his one true lover over the other girls. When you heard that Tsukune had disappeared, you freaked. In your investigation you get many people to do what you want so you can get things done in double the time. You are the double voter and your vote counts as two, you win with the town.

Frackjack/FT 2 - You are Tenmei Mikogami, you are the head of the school and you possess anti-demonic powers. You knew that Tsukune was a human the moment he walk in, but allowed him, because you knew he would help you latter. When you heard that he was missing you organized a search for Tsukune. You are immortal! Thus making you bullet proof, each night phase if you are targeted for a night kill then you will not die. You win with the town.

TDK - You are Junya Inui, you are much like Ginei, and you hit on other girls and want Moka all to yourself. Many people assumed that it would be you who kidnapped her, but you"re an onimodiki, a creature who intimidates others but is actually frail and weak, so you could never do this. Thus you are the hated townie and it takes one less vote for people to lynch you. You win with the town.

Rocket - You are Mizore Shirayuki, you are the ice princes and when you first come to Yokai Academy you are labeled as an evil truant and out cast, but you soon become Tsukune"s friend after he saves your life. When you found out that Tsukune went missing you began competing with Kurumu for who could solve this puzzle first. You are the role cop and once per night phase you may investigate one member, thus you win with the town.

Yraelz 1 - You are Ginei Morioka, you are head of the newspaper club and are very popular as being the cool guy around. Though after it has been discovered that you were using your werewolf speed to be a "peeping tom" you were singled as the outcast. Though when you heard that Tsukune was taken because he was a human you were furious though you decided to use that werewolf speed and use it to track people for the investigation. You are the tracker and once per night phase you may learn where/who someone has visited, you win with the town

Vmpire - You are Moka Akashiya, you have long been Tsukune"s one true love and you wouldn"t let anything happen to him. Though you battle your inner self thinking that you only want him because you"re a vampire. This is the first time that Tsukune has been so close to death that you are willing to protect anyone that you think will help you in the investigation for him, Thus you are the doctor and each night you may protect anyone person, other than yourself, and they will be safe from the night kill. You win with the town.

Losers: Mafia: Smithereens, Sui_Generis, Noumena & 3rd Parties: TUF and FT 1

Massivedump/ FT1- You are Kyoko Aono, no one not even your brother seems to acknowledge you, though for this you always seem to take the best of him especially that time when your cousin, Tsukune, had his 4 girlfriends show up at your house. However you truly care for him and when a note came home that Tsukune had gone missing you decided to join the cause since you wouldn"t allow anything happen to your brother. Since you have no special powers since you"re a human you are a vanillia and you win by surviving.

TUF - You are Ruby Tojo, you are the witch that lives" up on Witch"s Knoll. You do not have a side on this issue, but you hate everyone, especially humans. Though you don"t know or care who took Tsukune you want more bloodshed. Thus you are the serial killer and once per night phase you may kill anyone person of your choice. You only win once the mafia has been eliminated and there are only two townies left.

Noumena - You are Kuyo; you are a fire demon that is head of the Public Safety Commission. You have tortured people before and have even murdered people before that have gotten in your way. You are the Godfather, once per turn you may perform the night kill on any one player that you choose. Oh and did I mention that you also come up as innocent when investigated, yah you"re that good. Thus you win with the Mafia.

Smithereens - You are Hitomi Ishigami, you are the math teacher though behind closed doors you support and are the driving force behind the corrupt Safety Commission that has tortured other students in the past. Without a teacher"s support the Public Safety Commission would be nothing. You are the Role blocker, each night phase you may select one player and prevent them from using their role. Thus you win with the Mafia

Sui_Generis - You are Graffiti Demon, you are or I should say were a member of the Anti-Schoolers Society since before you lost your fight to Tsukune. You told the anti-schoolers that you would do anything to be a member again, but we"re denied. That"s when the Public Safety Commission approached you and told you of their plan to kidnap and destroy Tsukune. You said you would do anything to get back at him, so you sign up though you don"t have much.
Yraelz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 4:09:42 PM
At 5/6/2013 4:04:33 PM, TUF wrote:
Yeah I sucked. Fun game though lannan

TUF, I understand your resentment of being TP or mafia, but why didn't you just choose to play this game as town? Like honestly, your role was semi-conducive to you helping the town. Why not just fake claim and murder people you suspected of being mafia in the night?
Yraelz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 4:10:24 PM
At 5/6/2013 4:09:42 PM, Yraelz wrote:

TUF, I understand your resentment of being TP or mafia, but why didn't you just choose to play this game as town? Like honestly, your role was semi-conducive to you helping the town. Why not just fake claim and murder people you suspected of being mafia in the night?

I.e., you could have just played this game like a town vig.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 4:12:08 PM
At 5/6/2013 4:09:42 PM, Yraelz wrote:

Rocket's result screwed me over. I was hoping to pull through the game as a serial killer, but yall wouldn't let me do that.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
RocketEngineer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 4:15:16 PM
I knew it was nouema! I really wish I had been replaced.

How did I do for my first game? What things do I need to improve on?
RocketEngineer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 4:16:50 PM
At 5/6/2013 4:05:00 PM, drafterman wrote:
Did rocket learn affiliations?

Lannan just told me that thedebatekid was a hated townie, so I think so.
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 4:21:13 PM
I think we would have stood a better chance if FT had replaced in as someone who was actually killable. I wanted to kill FT and next Dp have Smithereens openly ask for a replacement (because seriously he was god awful). Figured FT would jump back in. We'd be able to get rid of the weakest link and bring the townie most suspicious of me to our side. But FT just had to be fvcking BP.
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 4:22:19 PM
At 5/6/2013 4:16:50 PM, RocketEngineer wrote:

I'm just curious what would have happened if you investigated Noumena.
Yraelz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 4:34:31 PM
At 5/6/2013 4:22:19 PM, drafterman wrote:

"Noumena is the godfather." Oh... sweet!
Yraelz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 4:34:56 PM

Or, even better, "Noumena is innocent." Wtf...
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 4:36:56 PM
At 5/6/2013 4:34:56 PM, Yraelz wrote:

Or, even better, "Noumena is innocent." Wtf...

"Noumena is vanilla."

Seems legit...
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 4:41:23 PM
On an unrelated note, My next game will include 20 players.

Is activity going to be up enough to get that done?

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Yraelz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 4:46:33 PM
At 5/6/2013 4:41:23 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:

Was that a joke?
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 4:48:46 PM
At 5/6/2013 4:46:47 PM, Smithereens wrote:
lol, claiming 3rd party then flipping as the mafia role-blocker. That cracks me up XD

Yes. I'm sure the team you were on thought it was hilarious that you were throwing the game for them.
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 4:55:03 PM
At 5/6/2013 4:48:46 PM, drafterman wrote:
lol, claiming 3rd party then flipping as the mafia role-blocker. That cracks me up XD

Yes. I'm sure the team you were on thought it was hilarious that you were throwing the game for them.

I had 20 seconds to think up a character, role and affiliation. The choice I made was the best. I couldn't choose a town role, since all the town affiliated roles I knew off the top of my head were taken, and mafia obviously wasn't an option.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
drafterman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 4:58:38 PM
At 5/6/2013 4:55:03 PM, Smithereens wrote:

I had 20 seconds to think up a character, role and affiliation. The choice I made was the best. I couldn't choose a town role, since all the town affiliated roles I knew off the top of my head were taken, and mafia obviously wasn't an option.

Well, that's clearly false since you claimed bulletproof. This was before FT claimed bulletproof so there was literally no reason for you to say you were third party.

But that's why you have a Mafia PM.
Noumena
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 5:02:58 PM
Seriously Smithereens, you drive me to smoke.
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 5:03:53 PM
At 5/6/2013 4:46:33 PM, Yraelz wrote:
At 5/6/2013 4:41:23 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:

Was that a joke?

Point taken?

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 5:04:48 PM
I think a 9 player game would work.

Setting it up now.

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 5:05:30 PM
Just a few thoughts on this game:

Fourtrouble, holy hell

At 4/30/2013 2:47:37 AM, FourTrouble wrote:

Mustachio is mafia.

Budda or Noumena is mafia.

Trekie, Rocket, or Sui is mafia.

Smithereens is possibly mafia, we can have Noumena shoot him Tonight.

That's all there is to this game.

Holy hell 0_o, DP3 haha, already a done deal.

You had a fairly high read accuracy throughout the game. Definitely say you should be town MVP, well done.

Well done to everyone else too. Especially Noumena who had a tough go of it being with Smithers, and of course Sui's honest mistake.

Quick question tho, what about my behavior was scummy in this game? I for the life of me am stumped as to why I was being FOS'd consistently...

Again, great game to all, it was a fun game.

@Lannan- This game was actually fairly well-balanced imo. Mafia maybe were a tad on the weak side imo what with a doctor, bp, and bomb. Fairly little investigative roles either, so the GF was near useless imo.

Still, excellent game, well done.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2013 5:10:56 PM
At 5/6/2013 4:58:38 PM, drafterman wrote:
At 5/6/2013 4:55:03 PM, Smithereens wrote:

Well, that's clearly false since you claimed bulletproof. This was before FT claimed bulletproof so there was literally no reason for you to say you were third party.

But that's why you have a Mafia PM.

look at DP 3 I think it is. I was eating breakfast when FT comes out of nowhere and tells me to caim that instant to avoid suspicion.

The mafia pm had Sui active in it, who simply told me to claim straight away.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...