Total Posts:103|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

First Time Mafia Day Phase 2.

TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2013 8:19:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
It was a Tiring Day For town, and It looked like one person will never catch up on their lost sleep.

DEAD IN THE NIGHT:

VmPir123

You are a JOAT. You can use up to 2 of these Abilities each night. If you use 2 abilities, then you must choose 1 passive and 1 active ability.

Passive abilities:
Ascetic (All roles except killing roles do not work on you for a night)
Absorber (Gain a 1-shot role of whatever target"s you that night)
Active Abilities
Jailkeeper
Oracle (Not Epicmafia version, first saw this role on mafiascum)(Can ask 1 non-alignment related question about the setup. Can ask about roles)
Mutate (1-shot, cannot be reversed, gives you new role PM with a new role, same alignment.)

DEAD LAST DAY PHASE

Scythe - You are an Oracle(Epicmafia Version): Select 1 target, when you die, their role and affiliation will be revealed. You are immune to being role-blocked. You win with the town.

ALIVE

1. Cybertron
2. Bull_Diesel
3. Yraelz
4. Lannan13
5. Noumena
6. Khaos-Mage
7. Guilty (Buddamoose + Drafterman)

With 7 Alive it's 4 to lynch.

Day Phase 2 starts now! GO GO GO!
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2013 9:21:57 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Cyber, I protected you last night. I know there isn"t much reason for people to believe me, but do not investigate me. I wanted you to live so you can investigate one more person. If there is someone who wants to investigate me, then let them, just not Cyber.

With your investigation today, we will now three townie, or two townie and two scum (Guilty and another mafia).

We will know affiliations for four of the seven remaining, and I say we lynch a fifth (unless we found a second mafia). We know Guilty is scum, but he likely used his kill last night, so he can"t kill again, right? This basically neutralizes him at night. If I am wrong about that, then Guilty needs to go now.
My work here is, finally, done.
Bull_Diesel
Posts: 1,955
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2013 12:09:34 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I still don't understand guilty posting the suckers thing. Also, if he's scum why would you think he gave his real role. No reason at all to assume he can't kill again
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2013 12:18:27 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/9/2013 12:09:34 AM, Bull_Diesel wrote:
I still don't understand guilty posting the suckers thing. Also, if he's scum why would you think he gave his real role. No reason at all to assume he can't kill again

Oracle said he was Joat, isn't that usually an arsenal of skills that can only be used once? He is mafia, and if I used my skill correctly, I protected the day cop from Guilty (or from regular mafia action).

You said Drafter and Budda wouldn't opt for a 1:1 swap. I don't think he did, I think he used vigilante to attack someone else. Therefore, it would have been a 2:1 swap. Three town down in one cycle had their plan succeeded.

Now, we will know half of the remaining players' affilliations though, thanks to Cyber's ability.
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2013 12:55:33 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/9/2013 12:06:56 AM, Bull_Diesel wrote:
Khaos is town , he's self redirector, bulletproof

Why would you say this?
Perhaps I am the doctor, or a bodyguard, or even a role blocker that blocked Guilty's vigilante hit.
My work here is, finally, done.
Smithereens
Posts: 5,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2013 1:31:54 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/9/2013 12:09:34 AM, Bull_Diesel wrote:
I still don't understand guilty posting the suckers thing. Also, if he's scum why would you think he gave his real role. No reason at all to assume he can't kill again

Guilty never revealed his role. The mod did. And now I am dead so bleh. x_x
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2013 6:29:11 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Where is the hydra Not-Guilty, isn't he still in the game?
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2013 6:31:12 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/9/2013 6:29:11 AM, cybertron1998 wrote:
Where is the hydra Not-Guilty, isn't he still in the game?

That's Yraelz + me. Mod didn't update the player list.

Bull, why didn't you role cop me and Yraelz?

- NotGuilty
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
Guilty
Posts: 197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2013 7:01:10 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/9/2013 12:10:06 AM, Bull_Diesel wrote:
At 5/8/2013 8:25:05 PM, Guilty wrote:
Guilty on lannan.

VTL Lannan

Explain

One of the other mafiosos is a third-party cop. Lannan is third party.
Buddamoose + Drafterman
Lucky_Luciano
Posts: 4,350
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2013 7:05:38 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/9/2013 7:01:10 AM, Guilty wrote:
At 5/9/2013 12:10:06 AM, Bull_Diesel wrote:
At 5/8/2013 8:25:05 PM, Guilty wrote:
Guilty on lannan.

VTL Lannan

Explain

One of the other mafiosos is a third-party cop. Lannan is third party.

I want full disclosure of your sources.

-NotGuilty
"Age is not important" - Airmax 2014
"Australia... is that a place?" - Airmax 2014
lannan13
Posts: 23,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2013 7:13:05 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Guilty your so full of BS, I am the watcher and last night I learned that you visited Vampire. So VTL Guilty.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Guilty
Posts: 197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2013 7:14:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/9/2013 7:05:38 AM, Lucky_Luciano wrote:
At 5/9/2013 7:01:10 AM, Guilty wrote:
At 5/9/2013 12:10:06 AM, Bull_Diesel wrote:
At 5/8/2013 8:25:05 PM, Guilty wrote:
Guilty on lannan.

VTL Lannan

Explain

One of the other mafiosos is a third-party cop. Lannan is third party.

I want full disclosure of your sources.

-NotGuilty

You.
Buddamoose + Drafterman
Guilty
Posts: 197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2013 7:15:26 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/9/2013 7:13:05 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Guilty your so full of BS, I am the watcher and last night I learned that you visited Vampire. So VTL Guilty.

What? You figured out I was mafia after the mod revealed my role as MAFIA JOAT?! Say it isn't so?

Your role as watcher reveals the lie, though. This is "First Time" mafia. The entire point of this game is that TA is using new/rare roles. "Watcher" is as common as herpes at a Pimp and Ho's ball.
Buddamoose + Drafterman
lannan13
Posts: 23,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2013 7:16:49 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/9/2013 7:15:26 AM, Guilty wrote:
At 5/9/2013 7:13:05 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Guilty your so full of BS, I am the watcher and last night I learned that you visited Vampire. So VTL Guilty.

What? You figured out I was mafia after the mod revealed my role as MAFIA JOAT?! Say it isn't so?

Your role as watcher reveals the lie, though. This is "First Time" mafia. The entire point of this game is that TA is using new/rare roles. "Watcher" is as common as herpes at a Pimp and Ho's ball.

I knew that, I thought because of my role I'd see all the other mufasos that you visited.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Guilty
Posts: 197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2013 7:24:49 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/9/2013 7:16:49 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/9/2013 7:15:26 AM, Guilty wrote:
At 5/9/2013 7:13:05 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Guilty your so full of BS, I am the watcher and last night I learned that you visited Vampire. So VTL Guilty.

What? You figured out I was mafia after the mod revealed my role as MAFIA JOAT?! Say it isn't so?

Your role as watcher reveals the lie, though. This is "First Time" mafia. The entire point of this game is that TA is using new/rare roles. "Watcher" is as common as herpes at a Pimp and Ho's ball.

I knew that, I thought because of my role I'd see all the other mufasos that you visited.

LOl. You're digging yourself deeper. If you are a watcher and saw me visit vmpire, then that means you targeted vmpire, not me. So if you targeted vmpire, why would you see everyone else I visited?
Buddamoose + Drafterman
cybertron1998
Posts: 5,818
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2013 8:24:08 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
NotGuilty Is Innocent, or not guilty.

this irony is very interesting
Epsilon: There are so many stories where some brave hero decides to give their life to save the day, and because of their sacrifice, the good guys win, the survivors all cheer, and everybody lives happily ever after. But the hero... never gets to see that ending. They'll never know if their sacrifice actually made a difference. They'll never know if the day was really saved. In the end, they just have to have faith.
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2013 12:15:37 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Only so were lynching Guilty today. VTL Guilty.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
lannan13
Posts: 23,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2013 12:18:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/9/2013 7:24:49 AM, Guilty wrote:
At 5/9/2013 7:16:49 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 5/9/2013 7:15:26 AM, Guilty wrote:
At 5/9/2013 7:13:05 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Guilty your so full of BS, I am the watcher and last night I learned that you visited Vampire. So VTL Guilty.

What? You figured out I was mafia after the mod revealed my role as MAFIA JOAT?! Say it isn't so?

Your role as watcher reveals the lie, though. This is "First Time" mafia. The entire point of this game is that TA is using new/rare roles. "Watcher" is as common as herpes at a Pimp and Ho's ball.

I knew that, I thought because of my role I'd see all the other mufasos that you visited.

LOl. You're digging yourself deeper. If you are a watcher and saw me visit vmpire, then that means you targeted vmpire, not me. So if you targeted vmpire, why would you see everyone else I visited?

The PM says Guitly was visited by Vampire and himself.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2013 12:23:59 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Can the mod post a vote count?
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
lannan13
Posts: 23,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2013 12:26:15 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Unofficial Vote Count
Guilty
(2/4) Lannan13, Noumena
Lannan13 (1/4) Guilty
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2013 12:27:52 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/9/2013 12:26:15 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Unofficial Vote Count
Guilty
(2/4) Lannan13, Noumena
Lannan13 (1/4) Guilty

LANNAN, YOU ARE NOT THE MOD.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2013 12:31:58 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
TA, vote count pl0x.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.
lannan13
Posts: 23,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2013 12:33:20 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/9/2013 12:27:52 PM, TheAntidoter wrote:
At 5/9/2013 12:26:15 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Unofficial Vote Count
Guilty
(2/4) Lannan13, Noumena
Lannan13 (1/4) Guilty

LANNAN, YOU ARE NOT THE MOD.

I know this that's why it says unofficial vote count.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
TheAntidoter
Posts: 4,323
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2013 12:39:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
The townspeople talked amongst themselves, when a man among them brandished a sword.

The Man of Attention, Guilty smiled.

"So, have you come to ruin our civilized methods of figuring out who is evil among us? Perhaps you are the one we are looking for" Smiling Wryly with his rope in hand.

Then In an Instant, The man cut the rope and lunged for him.

"I see how it is then", Pulling out his own weapon. And so it began.

NOUMENA HAS CHALLENGED GUILTY TO A DUEL!

Vote count is reset. No no lynching, and Only they can be Lynched.

Votecount:

Noumena (0/4)
Guilty (0/4)
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
Noumena
Posts: 6,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2013 12:40:45 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Only Guilty or me can be lynched today. Vtl guilty for death.
: At 5/13/2014 7:05:20 PM, Crescendo wrote:
: The difference is that the gay movement is currently pushing their will on Churches, as shown in the link to gay marriage in Denmark. Meanwhile, the Inquisition ended several centuries ago.