Total Posts:819|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

LOTR/HOBBIT MAFIA Dp1

ishallannoyyo
Posts: 1,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2013 5:28:53 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
DP 1:
Three Rings for the Elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.

The One Ring has resurfaced in Middle Earth! Will the Fellowship of the Ring be able to quest to Mount Doom to destroy the Ring? Or will the dark forces of Sauron prevail?

The game will encompass the three LOTR books, the Hobbit, and all of the movies. Apart from the obvious reason, everybody's role PM was different. Character portrayal/behavior in the movies/books will impact the game. Important events will be typed up into the main PM.

With 16 players it takes 9 votes to lynch. The DP will end in 48 hours, with potential for extension. I will attempt to check in as frequently as I can.

RULES AND INFO:

No Copy-pasting PM"s.
No talking once the DP has ended.
MY OP"S AND POSTS AT THE END OF DP"S WILL CONTAIN CLUES.

Hydra accounts should end their posts with their name, so players know who the poster was.
(The youtube video is for the curious who want to hear the ring's theme. It's pretty ballin).

Have fun!

PLAYER LIST:
1. FT
2. TUF
3. MAIKURU
4. VMPIRE
5. TA
6. SMITH
7. BULLISH
8. KHAOS
9. IDIOT
10. ONEE
11. SKEP
12. FRACK
13. ZARADI
14. WIFOM (F-16/LUCKY)
15. GUILTY (DRAFTER/BUDDA)
16. ROCKET
FlippantBuoyancy
Posts: 447
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2013 5:32:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
ishall, Yraelz and I will Hydra with this account. Sorry for the confusion. Anyway, let's lynch TUF?

VTL TUF
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2013 5:34:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/14/2013 5:32:28 PM, FlippantBuoyancy wrote:
ishall, Yraelz and I will Hydra with this account. Sorry for the confusion. Anyway, let's lynch TUF?

VTL TUF

You'll see the vote count, and then change your mind.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Smithereens
Posts: 5,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2013 5:36:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/14/2013 5:32:28 PM, FlippantBuoyancy wrote:
ishall, Yraelz and I will Hydra with this account. Sorry for the confusion. Anyway, let's lynch TUF?

VTL TUF

That's a bit soon. VTL for death?

I agree that TUF's statement was unlikely to contain innocuous intent, but just in case, be careful. Also, If its true that mod error was to blame, and we lynch TUF, then that won't be fair on him.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
Smithereens
Posts: 5,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2013 5:38:22 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/14/2013 5:37:13 PM, TUF wrote:
He already sent me my role pm, I forgot about it lol.

That is totally believable. -_-

But let's see this vote count of yours before we do anything.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2013 5:40:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/14/2013 5:38:22 PM, Smithereens wrote:
At 5/14/2013 5:37:13 PM, TUF wrote:
He already sent me my role pm, I forgot about it lol.

That is totally believable. -_-

But let's see this vote count of yours before we do anything.

I legitly did. What kind of scum ploy do you think I am pulling here?
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
FlippantBuoyancy
Posts: 447
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2013 5:40:16 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/14/2013 5:36:19 PM, Smithereens wrote:
I agree that TUF's statement was unlikely to contain innocuous intent, but just in case, be careful. Also, If its true that mod error was to blame, and we lynch TUF, then that won't be fair on him.

Where did I ever say anything about TUF's statement or a mod error? We don't agree about sh!t. I'm open to negotiation, we can lynch you instead if you want to save TUF. I would understand the motivation behind that.
Smithereens
Posts: 5,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2013 5:40:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Well here is how it is:

If there is nothing unusual about the vote count, Lynch TUF. If so, then TUF was telling the truth and is more likely to be town. Have a good day everyone, bb.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2013 5:41:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/14/2013 5:39:32 PM, Idiot wrote:
VTL TUF I guess

VTL idiot for blatant bandwagoning.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Smithereens
Posts: 5,512
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2013 5:42:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/14/2013 5:40:16 PM, FlippantBuoyancy wrote:
At 5/14/2013 5:36:19 PM, Smithereens wrote:
I agree that TUF's statement was unlikely to contain innocuous intent, but just in case, be careful. Also, If its true that mod error was to blame, and we lynch TUF, then that won't be fair on him.

Where did I ever say anything about TUF's statement or a mod error? We don't agree about sh!t. I'm open to negotiation, we can lynch you instead if you want to save TUF. I would understand the motivation behind that.

Why would you want TUF lynched if you have no idea who he is?
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2013 5:42:05 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I am hated townie. I just learned that the vote count actually won't be effected by my role.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2013 5:42:38 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/14/2013 5:42:02 PM, Smithereens wrote:
At 5/14/2013 5:40:16 PM, FlippantBuoyancy wrote:
At 5/14/2013 5:36:19 PM, Smithereens wrote:
I agree that TUF's statement was unlikely to contain innocuous intent, but just in case, be careful. Also, If its true that mod error was to blame, and we lynch TUF, then that won't be fair on him.

Where did I ever say anything about TUF's statement or a mod error? We don't agree about sh!t. I'm open to negotiation, we can lynch you instead if you want to save TUF. I would understand the motivation behind that.

Why would you want TUF lynched if you have no idea who he is?

Reaction. FT does this at the begginning of almost every game he plays in.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Guilty
Posts: 197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2013 5:43:25 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/14/2013 5:40:16 PM, FlippantBuoyancy wrote:
At 5/14/2013 5:36:19 PM, Smithereens wrote:
I agree that TUF's statement was unlikely to contain innocuous intent, but just in case, be careful. Also, If its true that mod error was to blame, and we lynch TUF, then that won't be fair on him.

Where did I ever say anything about TUF's statement or a mod error? We don't agree about sh!t. I'm open to negotiation, we can lynch you instead if you want to save TUF. I would understand the motivation behind that.

And you are?

- Budda
Buddamoose + Drafterman
FlippantBuoyancy
Posts: 447
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2013 5:43:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I have a better question, Smith. Why don't you want TUF lynched even though you think his statement had harmful intentions?
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2013 5:44:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
VTL FLippantBouyancy for trying to lynch someone and admitting to do it for no reason.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Idiot
Posts: 347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2013 5:44:27 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Also I'm not actually an idiot, just a troll. I was 3rd on EpicMafia's new ELO ranking before I got banned just there :D
FlippantBuoyancy
Posts: 447
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2013 5:45:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/14/2013 5:44:02 PM, TUF wrote:
VTL FLippantBouyancy for trying to lynch someone and admitting to do it for no reason.

Huh?
Idiot
Posts: 347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2013 5:45:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Um wouldn't we be better off claiming characters rather than roles here btw? I just noticed you claimed hated townie, TUF...
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2013 5:45:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Unvote, VTL idiot. Much better lynch target. I think FT is just ruining the name for yraelz.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Guilty
Posts: 197
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2013 5:46:04 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/14/2013 5:44:27 PM, Idiot wrote:
Also I'm not actually an idiot, just a troll. I was 3rd on EpicMafia's new ELO ranking before I got banned just there :D

http://www.debate.org...
Buddamoose + Drafterman
Idiot
Posts: 347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2013 5:47:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/14/2013 5:46:04 PM, Guilty wrote:
At 5/14/2013 5:44:27 PM, Idiot wrote:
Also I'm not actually an idiot, just a troll. I was 3rd on EpicMafia's new ELO ranking before I got banned just there :D

http://www.debate.org...

Well I was just gonna leave it at that really...
FlippantBuoyancy
Posts: 447
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2013 5:47:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 5/14/2013 5:46:20 PM, Idiot wrote:
I guess I'll Unvote TUF for now though

Why? We should get his character.