FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2013 2:35:35 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
Here's how this will work.

PM me a detail about the story.

After I have received enough details from people, I will attempt to assemble them all into a coherent story.

Not all submissions may be used.

I will post the results here.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/15/2013 9:12:29 AM
I'll send you some stuff around 3.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Prodigenius
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2013 6:23:48 PM
At 5/15/2013 3:11:07 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
No.

Actually, just using this to update my sig.

Yo only needed to review it.
Live for the present, for it is a gift.

I surveyed 100 women and asked them what shampoo they used when showering, 98 of them said: How the hell did you get in here?
Prodigenius
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2013 6:24:16 PM
Must have a moral to it.
Live for the present, for it is a gift.

I surveyed 100 women and asked them what shampoo they used when showering, 98 of them said: How the hell did you get in here?
Smithereens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2013 5:53:09 AM
At 5/17/2013 4:43:05 PM, FREEDO wrote:
Still looking for more details. Can I have a bunch of small details to fill in the blanks?

Suggestions for small details

The main protagonist has an IQ of 180, he is also sociopathic.
The setting is Japan
There are hundreds of small wars erupting across the world.
The protagonist has a crush on a Royal Paladin from the emperor's court.
Music composition contest: http://www.debate.org...
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2013 5:53:57 AM
At 5/18/2013 5:53:09 AM, Smithereens wrote:
Still looking for more details. Can I have a bunch of small details to fill in the blanks?

The setting is Japan

I see what you did there
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/18/2013 9:33:14 PM
At 5/18/2013 5:53:09 AM, Smithereens wrote:

The setting is Japan

Nope, can't use it. Has to be in a PM.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord
FREEDO
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2013 3:07:37 AM
I think this is going to be a pretty big story. So I'm splitting it up into chapters. I'm not using all the details in the first chapter but I will use them at some point. Unless I think they're stupid or contradict with other details. This also gives you a chance to see where the story is going and offer more details based on that. It's also worth noting that this story welcomes comedy but, as you can see, it's also pretty serious. I'm not making it sloppy. This is a real story. Although it's going to be odd as I mix strongly different tones together. If you've already sent me a message and want to send me more details, use the old one. I don't want a ton of messages. Already get like 5 a day.

CHAPTER 1

If I hadn't pushed the red button, none of this would've ever happened.

My name is Brick Wall. Today is the 30th of April. The year, 1945. But it wasn't, just yesterday. You see, it was 1994 and I was on Mars Base 1. Now I'm in Germany where the Golden Dawn first began. The Golden Dawn isn't very gold if you ask me. More like iron. Iron bars. I know, I could be killed for saying something like that. Or worse. But I don't care anymore. I can no longer stand by and let this go on. It's that insanity which has brought me here, to the beginning of it all. I've come to stop it before it's too late. I've come to kill my father. I've come to kill Adolf Hitler.

The weather is nice, recovering after a good rain. It's warm and sunny, with slight cloud cover. But it's impossible to notice for most. All through Germany, signs of war in the roads, in the buildings and hanging on the faces of frightened people. Sounds of gunfire cracking in the air. But it's nothing new to me. So I take in the sun that hits my face. A rare treat in an odd place. The Red Army has Berlin nearly occupied. They want Hitler. They think they have it all in their hands. But they have no idea what they're up against. This is exactly what he wants. Hitler, like myself, is from the future. Only I have the technology to stop him.

With a cloaking device, I have arrived at the Reich Chancellery. My mission is almost realized. But this has not been easy. It's a miracle I'm here. Lets go back..err..forward and I'll let you in on how I got here.

At first, people were told that Mars was our new home for a new beginning. A paradise. They shipped them off on luxury ships. So much excitement. Unknowing of the labor camps that await them. You see, they were starting a new world, alright. But not on Mars. On Earth, all to themselves. We're not really human to them. Or, rather, they see themselves as more than human. The result of genetic engineering. A new master race. A whole new species, they say.

1969. I am born on Mars. This sets me apart from the others. Justin Bieber is Our Lord. But you know him better as Adolf Hitler. Quite Aryan. His appearance as Adolf Hitler and his fake Jewish ancestry were only added as some form of twisted ironic humor. One day, while inspecting one of the many bleak camps we have here on Mars, he set his eyes on one of the laborers, Rosa Wall. He had his men detain her and then he raped her. And so I was born. Yes, you could say that makes me a half breed.

My mother knew if they ever found me, I would be exterminated. There's no use for a child in this place. So I lived in secrecy, right there in the camps. Among the women, who were separated from the men. The only men I ever saw for a long time were the guards. Besides once, when I saw Lord Bieber. Such a vague memory, but I swear that I can still see his conceited strut, his twisted grin. There I lived, in a hole in the wall. A brick wall. My real name was Mark Wall. But I adopted the name they soon started calling me. It didn't upset me. I knew I was out of place. I also knew I was destined for something more than this.

Not all the prisoners felt this way about me. I could do no work. I don't know how the leaders managed to turn the mass manufacturing of dildos into back-breaking labor. But break their backs, the women did. And I couldn't be revealed. To them, I was only a food vacuum. At first, they were sure my cries would give me away. But I never cried much. As I grew, the empathy for a small child slowly washed away. Coming of age further, it became clear that my only use was sex. Even all the dildos they snuck home couldn't satisfy them. Funny how that works out. A man, objectified, in a world of women. It may sound like a dream. But I can tell you that I found no happiness here. While I was still young, they held me down and cut off my balls, to make sure there wouldn't be anymore of me around.

But that doesn't stop it from happening. The guards are rape-happy as well. The year is now 1994. Mother has already died from over-exhaustion and I've managed to stay concealed with two others. Natalie and Fraser. I consider them my sister and brother. They are 6 and 9. I tell myself, if I ever do anything with my life, it's to get them out of this place. At least them. At least just them.

But that isn't going to happen. Every day I hoped for a change. But not like this. Today is the day the bombings happened.

Nobody knows why. I suppose I don't know why they kept us around to begin with. I'm sure they could have made dildos with machines. Or machines for whatever else the other camps were building. Buttplugs? Either way, they decided they were done with us. We woke up one day to find that all the guards had evacuated. No one knows whether to be afraid or excited. I heard one lady suggest running for it. Another retorted that it's probably a test to see if we will. No one ran. But they should have. They should.

For the first time in my life, I stuck my head outside that door. Everyone was looking around. I just looked up at the sky. The beautiful pink sky and the birds over-head. I didn't even know Mars had birds.

Those birds dropped fire.

Now they ran. I took one step out the door. Just a simple step. A step that changed everything. A door slammed shut behind me. All the doors did. My brother and sister and most of the only people I had ever known, still in there. Why would they close the doors now? Why not just lock us in to begin with? Nothing here ever makes any sense. I bang on the door and try to kick it in, to no avail. Directly above, I see hell coming towards me. I have to make a choice. I am powerless. I run.

Dirt in my face. I've been blown off my feet. Looking behind me, I see my loved ones and the box I've spent my whole life in have been destroyed.

I don't know what I'm doing now. My body only moves. The walls around have all been blown down. I casually walk out of the camp while destruction continues behind my site and my care. Dildos and limbs fly through the air.
GRAND POOBAH OF DDO

fnord