Jump to topic:

No seriously

Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2013 7:55:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Fourtrouble is right, another game needs to start... I can feel the withdrawals coming on already -_-
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2013 8:03:37 PM
I can see the reports now: "Listless people of vary ages have suddenly withdrawn from their jobs and families personal life, taking to the streets and mumbling incoherently about 'day periods' and 'role confirmation'. Several of them have approached strangers waving blank, numbered lists, begging them to 'sign up'. One woman has been arrested for assaulting a police officer with a stethoscope, apparently while screaming that she was only trying trying to protect him. Experts are unsure what to make of these recent events, but are concerned about hate group involvement, due to a persistent, widespread fixation on lynching 'scum'. More on this story later tonight"
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2013 8:07:56 PM
I know I said I'll be active after today but sh!t came up. I will be even less active until the next wednesday after which I'll hopefully be free. I was actually about to withdraw from LOTR but it ended so nbd either way.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2013 8:10:08 PM
Omg skep that was brilliant
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2013 1:03:28 AM
At 5/16/2013 7:55:00 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
Fourtrouble is right, another game needs to start... I can feel the withdrawals coming on already -_-

Now try depriving yourself for months. Its absolutely horrible lol. You never stop thinking about mafia, ever...
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2013 2:58:10 AM
I am thinking about posting a mafia game soon. Be looking for a thread called "skip The list mafia sign ups"
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2013 3:35:10 AM
At 5/17/2013 2:58:10 AM, TUF wrote:
I am thinking about posting a mafia game soon. Be looking for a thread called "skip The list mafia sign ups"

Lol, I would skip the list if I was that audacious. I'm excited to mod my next game, its gonna be awesome
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2013 4:02:24 AM
At 5/17/2013 3:35:10 AM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 5/17/2013 2:58:10 AM, TUF wrote:

Lol, I would skip the list if I was that audacious. I'm excited to mod my next game, its gonna be awesome

I wonder what you'll have in store... You should let idiot play, since we all had so much fun with him last time.
trekie
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2013 5:06:43 AM
Yeah, come on guys, get something going! Reading/following the ongoing games is the only form of mafia I have time for right now. I'm envious of the people who are already done with school for the semester. I still have my exam period ahead of me.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/17/2013 8:42:28 AM
At 5/17/2013 8:34:41 AM, royalpaladin wrote:
I will be posting signups shortly.

Woot! Hey, I am going to bed, so sign me up automatically please.