Jump to topic:

Beginner Game 14.2 DP2

Yraelz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2013 3:24:05 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
DP2: Revan stared mirthlessly at his victim. "You really thought you could oppose me? Of all people, you chose the most powerful being to have ever lived?", he uttered, with eyes aglow. His victim knew the look, those eyes were from a time long gone. "Bow before your master, submit to my power", Revan insisted. The victim was bound in place by some unseen force, the request was quite impossible. But they both knew the victim would never have bowed. "Oh?", suggested Revan with a sinister smile, "then let us end this." The air seemed to weigh down with a force that had destroyed galaxies. As Revan's eyes gleamed with the intensity of a dying star, his victim was ripped into millions of pieces. Before the fine silt had settled, Revan was gone.

Death in the night: RocketEngineer. As no part of his body could be recovered, his affiliation and role are unknown.

Active Players: Drafterman has replaced Zaradi.
1. TheAntidoter
2. FrackJack
3. TUF
4. IFLY
5. Drafterman
6. Logical-Master
7. FourTrouble
8. Khaos_Mage
9. LargeFarva (Leojm & Budda)
10. Lannan13
11. Ishall

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.
IFLYHIGH
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2013 4:00:09 AM
Ok, so I have some very interesting information that I will share once Budda and Lannan tell us their night actions.
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2013 8:33:16 AM
I used my night action, mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah. (or did I) (I didn't.)

The Mainframe thing might help alot.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
TheAntidoter
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2013 8:33:56 AM
At 5/22/2013 8:33:16 AM, TheAntidoter wrote:
I used my night action, mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahah. (or did I) (I didn't.)

The Mainframe thing might help alot.

I didn't use my night action, I don't know If hacking could have adverse affects on people or not.
Affinity: Fire
Class: Human
Abilities: ????

Nac.

WOAH, COLORED FONT!
LargeFarva
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2013 9:17:28 AM
FT why the fvck would you kill Rocket when Zaradi was Malak?
Leojm & Buddamoose

"I don't want a large farva, I want a god dam liter o' cola"
LargeFarva
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2013 9:21:56 AM
At 5/22/2013 4:00:09 AM, IFLYHIGH wrote:
Ok, so I have some very interesting information that I will share once Budda and Lannan tell us their night actions.

We bus drove the actions between FT and Lannan, ergo, if anyone targeted Lannan(I found to be unlikely), those actions would target FT, if anyone targeted FT(I found to be likely) the action would target Lannan.

I used the bus drive instead of the protect simply because with all the claimed protective roles, I thought that it wasnt out of the realm of possibility, and definitely likely that mafia contained a strongman to circumvent the protections.(Bus Drives affect strongmen)

Now that FT didnt kill Malak tho I'm really have doubts that he was confirmed as I assumed he was
Leojm & Buddamoose

FlippantBuoyancy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2013 10:28:52 AM
Too lazy to switch account...

I was obviously redirected. Budda is scum, lets lynch the living fvck out of him.
LargeFarva
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2013 10:39:00 AM
At 5/22/2013 10:28:52 AM, FlippantBuoyancy wrote:
Too lazy to switch account...

I was obviously redirected. Budda is scum, lets lynch the living fvck out of him.

The distinction of being scummiest would fall onto you. I BUS DROVE you, as in your actions arent affected by my action, and any redirect targeting you instead targeted Lannan.

So again, why did you not kill Zaradi? Oh wait, yeah the obvious answer to that question would be you are scum with him, and thats how you know about not only the recruitment, but Malak as well.

Oh wait, who's vote was surprisingly absent on Zaradi last DP?

Also FOS Rocket for not shooting with his vig.

VTL Fourtrouble
Leojm & Buddamoose

FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2013 10:43:56 AM
Alright well up to you guys whether you believe Budda or me. I think the coincidence that Budda bus drives me as mafia or someone else redirects Lannan to Rocket is simply too unlikely to be taken seriously. I'll even help with lynching of Budda.

VTL Budda's Hydra
Logical-Master
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2013 10:44:53 AM
First, some clarification. Yraelz said I have the ability to watch other players, but upon clarification, he actually means I'm a tracker.

Second, I tracked Zaradi last night. Zaradi visited Rocket.

Third, I have received no confirmation from Yraelz as to what he meant about the force disturbance message yesterday

Something fishy is going on here . . .
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2013 10:46:39 AM
Btw the fact that Malak is lunch proof confirms me so... I dunno what Budda is trying to accomplish here but it's obviously not very well thought out.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2013 10:47:38 AM
Oh another thing Fourtrouble, if you were redirected, and are trying to say you are town, where is the second kill(mafia NK?) sorry bud, this is entirely too obvious that you are full of it.

ESPECIALLY WHEN ONE READS THE OP
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2013 10:49:33 AM
At 5/22/2013 10:44:53 AM, Logical-Master wrote:
First, some clarification. Yraelz said I have the ability to watch other players, but upon clarification, he actually means I'm a tracker.

Second, I tracked Zaradi last night. Zaradi visited Rocket.

Third, I have received no confirmation from Yraelz as to what he meant about the force disturbance message yesterday

Something fishy is going on here . . .

So Zaradi visited Rocket?

Unvote, this complicates things.

IFLY why would you ask for Lannan and I to declare our night actions when your result was on Zaradi?
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2013 10:49:44 AM
Yraelz told me I killed Rocket so that is strange that Zaradi visited Rocket. Budda probably bus drove Zaradi and Rocket, that way whatever Zaradi did to Rocket happened to me. Probably the night kill. I don't mention I was bulletproof :)
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2013 10:51:58 AM
At 5/22/2013 10:46:39 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
Btw the fact that Malak is lunch proof confirms me so

And how does it? How is Malak being lynchproof knowledge that only a townie would have?

... I dunno what Budda is trying to accomplish here but it's obviously not very well thought out.

I'm trying to accomplish my win-con, kill all scum. What about you, Mr. I decided to not shoot Malak?
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
Logical-Master
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2013 10:52:57 AM
At 5/22/2013 10:49:44 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
Yraelz told me I killed Rocket so that is strange that Zaradi visited Rocket. Budda probably bus drove Zaradi and Rocket, that way whatever Zaradi did to Rocket happened to me. Probably the night kill. I don't mention I was bulletproof :)

FourTrouble, just to clarify, you DID target Rocket last night, correct?
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2013 10:52:59 AM

Nvm. This makes no sense. I was definitely redirected to Rocket, best explanation is Budda bus driving.
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2013 10:53:04 AM
If I bus drove Zaradi and Rocket Ft, them IFLY's result would've shown Zaradi visiting you, not rocket, try again Bud
-Airmax1227

"Was he the sun?"

-Kazekirion
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2013 10:54:04 AM
I redirected TA to Rocket, because I thought that TA was Raven (I think that's how it's spelled) so I wanted to protect him. Secondly I have a crawling suspision that there's a 3rd Party. Though I haven't seen KOTOR, I have seen the original Star Wars films and I have seen people recurited to the dark side of the force, so I think it might be possible for a cult.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2013 10:55:14 AM
At 5/22/2013 10:52:57 AM, Logical-Master wrote:

FourTrouble, just to clarify, you DID target Rocket last night, correct?

Wtf no. I shot Zaradi. I was very emphatic about it, too. You cannot imagine the pleasure I took in being Zaradi's dedicated killer lol.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2013 10:57:13 AM
At 5/22/2013 10:54:04 AM, lannan13 wrote:
I redirected TA to Rocket, because I thought that TA was Raven (I think that's how it's spelled) so I wanted to protect him. Secondly I have a crawling suspision that there's a 3rd Party. Though I haven't seen KOTOR, I have seen the original Star Wars films and I have seen people recurited to the dark side of the force, so I think it might be possible for a cult.

You mean you redirected me to Rocket? You make Idiot look good.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2013 10:58:17 AM
At 5/22/2013 10:57:13 AM, FourTrouble wrote:

I'm lost, so your saying you shot TA, but just a few seconds ago I thought you said you shot Zardi?

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2013 11:00:44 AM
At 5/22/2013 10:58:17 AM, lannan13 wrote:

I'm lost, so your saying you shot TA, but just a few seconds ago I thought you said you shot Zardi?

Are you a redirector or bus driver?
LargeFarva
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2013 11:01:05 AM
FT Lannan couldnt of redirected you, because i bus drove the two of you. If he had targeted you, it would've reverted right back to himself
Leojm & Buddamoose

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2013 11:02:32 AM
At 5/22/2013 11:00:44 AM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 5/22/2013 10:58:17 AM, lannan13 wrote:

Are you a redirector or bus driver?

I stated my role last day phase, but here it is if you didn't caught it. I have a X1 protection of another player, a redirect, and a cop (affiliation).