Jump to topic:

Tofspam forum game

jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2013 7:29:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
In this forum game, you post a fake spam message in italics and rate how realistic the last fake spam message is. No real spam advertising real stuff allowed.

I'll start.

NA/10: No one did any fake spam before me

My fake spam:

yes u no wrong. this day i get 100$ from survey. my sister get 10 moneys per day from survey. go to bit.ly/1t-15-a-v1ru5
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
flaskblob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2013 7:30:23 PM
This game seems so awesome
Of course I'm using those fallacies; they're the only logical ones." - f3ffy
SuicidalManiac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/22/2013 7:38:24 PM

yes u no wrong. this day i get 100$ from survey. my sister get 10 moneys per day from survey. go to bit.ly/1t-15-a-v1ru5

0/10 no 'i love you' :(

My turn.

"I was just reading your profile and you are EXACTLY what I have ALWAYS been looking for. You seem to be a great and dignified human being, very unlike the rest of this callous world... I just want to get to know you more, you amaze me with every breath you take. I am Sally, aged 21 and I work for the Army, come join us today and email me at dirtyhoe4u[@]yahoo.com. I hope to know much more about you. XoXo..."
jh1234l
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 6:43:14 PM
At 5/22/2013 7:38:24 PM, SuicidalManiac wrote:

My turn.

"I was just reading your profile and you are EXACTLY what I have ALWAYS been looking for. You seem to be a great and dignified human being, very unlike the rest of this callous world... I just want to get to know you more, you amaze me with every breath you take. I am Sally, aged 21 and I work for the Army, come join us today and email me at dirtyhoe4u[@]yahoo.com. I hope to know much more about you. XoXo..."

7/10, really similiar to spam messages.

Here is mine:

Did u no dat you hard drive can be enlarge?

Iss you harg grive small? vitagroow ennlagementt piils great for you hard drivve! Enlarge you harddrive capacity byy 100% withh vitagroow ennlaagemennt peels. They sooftwre increas har drive capacitty by defragenting with patended e-rectiiion t tecmology! No mor worry about bad har drivve capcity. No mor worryy aboout photos not fitting into your hsrd drive. Yopur hard drive will be good in sconds. Vita groow enlagemnet pills dfefragment fast than ewingows defaut defagment. Enlage yoru harrd drve size toodayy
My political compass:
Economic Left/Right: -1.00
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -2.82
1 square right of Nelson Mandela, 2 squares down from Francois Hollande
ishallannoyyo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/23/2013 7:21:42 PM
At 5/23/2013 6:43:14 PM, jh1234l wrote:
At 5/22/2013 7:38:24 PM, SuicidalManiac wrote:

My turn.

7/10, really similiar to spam messages.

Here is mine:

Did u no dat you hard drive can be enlarge?

Iss you harg grive small? vitagroow ennlagementt piils great for you hard drivve! Enlarge you harddrive capacity byy 100% withh vitagroow ennlaagemennt peels. They sooftwre increas har drive capacitty by defragenting with patended e-rectiiion t tecmology! No mor worry about bad har drivve capcity. No mor worryy aboout photos not fitting into your hsrd drive. Yopur hard drive will be good in sconds. Vita groow enlagemnet pills dfefragment fast than ewingows defaut defagment. Enlage yoru harrd drve size toodayy

2/10

Not to be mean, but these types of spam (bad spelling, increasing something in your life or giving you money) is super easy to spot (not saying that mine is any better though).

DUDE!! Why are you tagged in this photo?? http://blank.blank.blank.blank....

(not sure if spam has to be monetary spam, cause mine is just a visit this site sorta spam).